D2DTek

D2DTek has a consumer rating of 2.06 stars from 54 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. D2DTek also ranks 53rd among Computer sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I ordered a tablet from them through Wowcher and it arrived 2 weeks late.
  • DO NOT BUY ...save your money for a named brand .think they should done by the trading standards for advertising shit
How would you rate D2DTek?

“Product is good and quality ok”

Amanda Q.
3/31/15

I bought my tablet from D2dtek on Wowcher.co.uk website and I use it to play a few interesting games, check important emails, and to surf the internet. While purchasing the tablet I got so many choices with various specifications; and once I ordered one particular product, the delivery was the quickest, got delivered in 2 days. This site indeed provides the smartest purchase. Moreover, the packaging of such a fragile item was completely secured. Satisfied with purchase.

“Rip off”

Ciaran H.
3/17/16

Took forever to arrive and could never get hold of anyone. Tablet is slower than dial up was. Battery lasts for about five minutes. I have read the reviews on here now and it appears to me that the good reviews are scripted adverts, so I don't think they are real. Save a bit longer and pay double or triple from a good reputable company, that way you will get a product that works and decent customer service instead of a crap product and NO customer service. Don't say you haven't been warned.

2 weeks (5) trading standards (4) battery life (3) 3 weeks (3)
ciaranh11
March 17th, 2016
tanyal30
October 18th, 2016
I purchased a wowcher deal over 3 weeks ago....still waiting. Even after numerous email's and being told it was dispatched and then being given a royal mail tracking ref that still shows that royal mail havent received the item either....and reading these reviews leaves me feeling pretty concerned. Trying for a refund. i dont feel confident in purchasing any thing from this company!
laurenb65
October 10th, 2016
I would give 0 stars if it were possible. Requested a refund after waiting nearly a month for the item, when wowcher emailed them to set up the refund it was miraculously sent! Read more of the reviews about the tablet I ordered and all everyone was saying was that it's faulty and keeps breaking. Asked for my refund again and they couldn't give it me as it's been sent! Told wowcher I'm just refusing the order as I refuse to pay for tracking to have it sent back. Absolutely dreadful company
nicolac19
August 27th, 2016
Ordered a kids 7" tab through wowcher, wish I didn't! Still haven't recieved it after almost 2 weeks, contacted them through email and the guy has no customer service skills whatsoever. Disgusting. As soon as I mentioned I wanted to complain, he gave me another email to contact regarding the complaint, emailed this one and contacted the first guy I was speaking too and suprise suprise they are not ignoring me and I do not have my tablet, or my refund. AVOID AVOID AVOID
nazy1
April 9th, 2015
ordered 2 PC android tablets for twins birthday. one arrived and was faulty. battery life next to nothing. second came after phoning about ten times. lied that they had already post it out. when eventually received a month later was faulty as hell. not able to download anything kept jamming. still chasing them up. keep getting a whole load of bull about will call you back and will send you email for refund etc but nothing as yet. nearly two months still waiting. wrecked my children's birthday. hope you rot in hell!!!!
mykad1
October 13th, 2016
Annoyed does not even come close. NEVER use this company. I ordered a gift for my step son weeks ago. Have sent about 30 emails, been hung up on repeatedly over the phone and given fake tracking numbers for royal mail. I am almost positive its going to be a fight to get my refund. Absolutely gutted.
michelleh145
May 12th, 2016
this company is totally crap. Never delivers. They cut you off u when u call them. sales staff
dont know what they are talking about and still haven't received goods!!!!!
karenl149
September 29th, 2016
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
I purchased a tablet via WOWCHER, tablet has never worked properly, screen freezes after a couple of minutes use, has to be switched off and left for thirty mins or more before it will work again, all calls to D2d reuslted in the phone being put down during complaint, finally got through to them via Wowcher, sent me details for mobile phone?? my advice is STAY AWAY from BOTH WOWCHER and D2d .
emmak30
October 13th, 2016
Well it seems we are all having the same problem with same product. Absolutely disgusting i ordered the kids 7 inch tablet on 28th september still nit recieved aftet sending an email on 6th october i was told that the courier which apparently they use royal mail has lost the parcel. I thought hmmm ok they said a new one will be dispatched within 24 hours why 24 hours should be straight away. Anyway that said parcel should arrive within 2-3 days and still nothing. I dont even want the tablet now after the terrible reviews of it. Wowcher should be appalled at dealing with such an incompetent company i think all of us who have dealt with them should report to trading standards and watch dog
tarap27
November 2nd, 2016
I ordered two 7" tablets for my daughters birthdays back in may. Delivery was 5 working days, I'd ordered in time for them to be back for the birthdays. They took 3 weeks to get to me. I got the same rubbish that others below have got, royal mail error blah blah blah, obvious lies. Now however, both of these tablets have stopped working. I've emailed 3 different email addresses I have for this company twice and had no reply. I am now going to contact wowcher (as I ordered through them) to see if they can do anything or maybe even stop dealing with this company. I will be directing them to all of these negative reviews too.
Disgraceful company!!
cheryla36
August 28th, 2016
So pleased I have read the reviews was gunna put an order in for 20 these people have changed my mind
rachelg66
October 12th, 2016
I ordered a tablet via wowcher 12th August 2016. It is now 13th October! Still no delivery, still no refund from the company and the company have stopped replying to my emails! I have been told it was lost in the post then it would be sent with delivery in 2-3 days. Nothing received so emailed again and was told the parcel was never sent so they would send it that day to be delivered within 2-3 days....ignoring my request for a full refund! Still nothing received and company are not answering my emails!
nathanc50
October 19th, 2016
Waiting on two tablets that I ordered over a month ago and still nothing.
Been lied to by two different people through email.
This company is a complete joke.
lindseyt15
October 11th, 2016
I also ordered a tablet through wowcher, 3weeks later still nothing!!! I have e-mailed and had no response at all!!! AVOID!!!!
angier13
March 1st, 2015
Bought 7" tablets in October 2014, they were poorly made, cheap tat that was also faulty.... I spent £39.99, plus £10 p&p, then a further £7+ to send the faulty tablets back. Still not had a refund or any replacements (Its now March 2015) I am not giving up! You owe me Money you Scamming peices of crap! I am not going to go away, i will keep harrassing you until i have my money back!!!!
clintw15
October 18th, 2016
where is my 10.1 tablet with keyboard and case redeemed three weeks ago supposed to be with me within five days is this a scam site?? regards kathuflyer
less22
April 3rd, 2015
August 2014 received defective tablet. Sent it back, at my expense. Now April 2015 still not resolved. Numerous e-mails and promises made to resolve. None of their assurances have been acted upon. Marc 17th 2015 was promised a new one would be dispatched (18th) still no show. April 1st promised a new one sent out. No result.Utter rubbish and totally dishonest.
asjada
October 26th, 2016
The law has just changed. The Consumer Rights Act came into force on 1 Oct 2015. This guide focuses on your rights for items purchased after 1 Oct 2015 - but where the rules differ for items bought before then we've made it clear. Read
rasag
November 30th, 2015
I did Oder tablet month ago and they even pick the phone or reply to email . I can't wait any more just want my money back
louisem57
September 12th, 2016
Been waiting 2 weeks for a tablet that still hasn't arrived. I just want a refund now but cant get in touch with anyone! what a joke of a company. I bought this tablet for my son, what a waste of time. Do not use this company.
rufusa5
January 8th, 2015
Ordered two 7" tablets through Wowcher deal. £121 reduced to £39..should be 39p and that would be expensive for the rubbish they send out. They ended up sending three by mistake. I was alll set to send the extra one back when I realised one didn't work, so decided to keep as a replacement. Then discovered that none of them actually worked properly. 3 out of 3 crap!! and at the point I ordered the wowcher 149 had been sold. They can't all be rubbish....can they?!! Emailed the company, still waiting for reply, and I'm not wasting my money calling them. Do not deal with this company. Next call will be to Trading Standards.
denso2
November 8th, 2016
Bought a 7" tablet through Living Social. Redeemed on 6th October. Still waiting. Living Social trying to contact them This was to be a present for my granddaughter's Birthday. Very dissapointed..
bryonyo
December 4th, 2015
This company is diabolical. I ordered a tablet from them through Wowcher and it arrived 2 weeks late. when it finally arrived (2 weeks ago) it was broken, wouldnt turn on despite exhausting the instruction manual to get it working. I emailed D2D straight away and it took them 9 days to respond (24/7 customer service my a**e!!!) they have only just agreed to a refund after 18 back and forth emails. They are refusing however to pay for the postage for me to return the tablet. It seems they have no idea about a little thing called 'CONSUMER RIGHTS'. I had to do their job for them and research my rights which state if an item is faulty then the customer is NOT liable for postage charges. They still wont budge. This could have been a simple and fair refund if this company was A) trained in retail/customer service or B) legitimate. It seems they are neither A or B. Please do not deal with this company no matter how tempting the deals are...its not worth your money, time or stress levels. I am reporting them to Trading Standards as a result.

Tip for consumers: Dont deal with this company, SCAMMERS.

larissah2
March 17th, 2016
Honestly would not even bother ordering, i ordered through wowcher and took just under a month for the tablets to arrive! I emailed back and forth with different people who told me that it had been dispatched and should be with me within a few days... still nothing! Towards the end of the month o told them i wanted to cancel and have my money back and suddenly i received a proof of postage which said that it had been posted that day... gave the tablets as Christmas presents and i honestly have never seen such rubbish in my life... i had one and ended up going out and buying myself a lenova out of my Christmas money... d2d tek tablets are a complete waste of money and the customer service is shocking!!
lauraw104
September 9th, 2016
After 3 weeks of waiting and 30 phone calls I finally received my tablet ordered through voucher.This company are a DISGRACE!!!

I also am suprised the company is still trading. I did manage to talk to the company direct and it sounded like they where tradingout of a garage. The number was on their web site. With no joy from them I contacted wowcher and they took my case and gave a full refund. I'm so glad I didn't receive the tablet. Wowcher do have an obligation to you. The company I think take the orders then order cheap crap from China as they don't have warehouses to cut costs. That's why delivery takes so long and tablets are useless. If u can push for refund saying u had to repurchased elsewhere

By michelle h.