D2DTek

D2DTek has a consumer rating of 2.06 stars from 54 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about D2DTek most frequently mention customer service, royal mail and trading standards problems. D2DTek ranks 52nd among Computer sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I ordered a tablet from them through Wowcher and it arrived 2 weeks late.
  • Think they should done by the trading standards for advertising shit
How would you rate D2DTek?

“Product is good and quality ok”

Amanda Q.
3/31/15

I bought my tablet from D2dtek on Wowcher.co.uk website and I use it to play a few interesting games, check important emails, and to surf the internet. While purchasing the tablet I got so many choices with various specifications; and once I ordered one particular product, the delivery was the quickest, got delivered in 2 days. This site indeed provides the smartest purchase. Moreover, the packaging of such a fragile item was completely secured. Satisfied with purchase.

“Rip off”

Ciaran H.
3/17/16

Took forever to arrive and could never get hold of anyone. Tablet is slower than dial up was. Battery lasts for about five minutes. I have read the reviews on here now and it appears to me that the good reviews are scripted adverts, so I don't think they are real. Save a bit longer and pay double or triple from a good reputable company, that way you will get a product that works and decent customer service instead of a crap product and NO customer service. Don't say you haven't been warned.

2 weeks (5) trading standards (4) 3 weeks (3) battery life (3)
amandaq2
March 31st, 2015
ciaranh11
March 17th, 2016
amandag82
October 28th, 2016
Ordered 10" android tablet through wowcher. Arrived when they said it would arrive and had no problems with delivery. Setting up tablet was fairly easy as i have a samsung android phone. Screen very clear and easy to see text and tabs. Will purchase a better quality leather case as the one they send you is very cheap and wont last very long with daily use. Im very pleased with my purchase!
tanyal30
October 18th, 2016
I purchased a wowcher deal over 3 weeks ago... still waiting. Even after numerous email's and being told it was dispatched and then being given a royal mail tracking ref that still shows that royal mail havent received the item either... and reading these reviews leaves me feeling pretty concerned. Trying for a refund. I dont feel confident in purchasing any thing from this company!
laurenb65
October 10th, 2016
I would give 0 stars if it were possible. Requested a refund after waiting nearly a month for the item, when wowcher emailed them to set up the refund it was miraculously sent! Read more of the reviews about the tablet I ordered and all everyone was saying was that it's faulty and keeps breaking. Asked for my refund again and they couldn't give it me as it's been sent! Told wowcher I'm just refusing the order as I refuse to pay for tracking to have it sent back. Absolutely dreadful company
paulw91
March 14th, 2015
I ordered the tablet online on Feb 27 from their website and received it on 3 March. Pleased with my purchase. The feel, weight and hold of the tablet is ok for me. The screen is wider so each page looked great. The wireless set up process is easy. I like the overall size as it is bigger than the 7". Speed and wireless connectivity has been great. No complaints at all. Being android loaded it is really easy to use then apple for me. Internal memory is 8GB not enough, excess can be added upto 32GB manageable. RAM compromised but 512 DDR3 make it run smooth to some extend. I am satisfied with my decision to choose the functionality found with this price range.
sandym115
October 25th, 2017
Hi my grandsons' tablets passwords were changed by an erstwhile friend so they couldn't use them. D2dtek took them back, sorted them out and returned them, all at no cost. I would recommend them to anyone
barbaraa27
March 25th, 2015
Nice tablet. Crisp display in this price. It has fulfilled my need of internet browsing, easy to connect to wifi and easy to carry anywhere. Compatible with winzip most required for me. I can shop online easily and purchase online. Pdf and excel files open fine. The device feels sturdy and looks elegant.The performance is smooth. Over all a nice Tablet for any common person in low budget.
sabrinam20
July 21st, 2015
Windows8 and headset i ordered are good in quality. More i am impressed with headphones sound.
joannem26
April 6th, 2015
I had always been longing for a pair of fabulous headphones and for that I was laying by my pocket money. Finally I decided to get it two months back from this online store. My friends, when came across the headphones in my hand, were too surprised to believe that an amazing product like this can really be so economic. Hence, I would like to thank this e-shop for bringing it in such an affordable cost. The headphones are working amazingly and are still in great condition. Now, I am planning to buy a few outdoor lightnings from here.

Tip for consumers: Recommended for buyers.

sarahw77
March 15th, 2015
I was looking to buy tablet and headphones for my kid found this merchant on google. Was not sure to buy or no from them as there were not many reviews about their product. Few i read were not favorable. Only thing i booked on their site was price i can afford, also was worried about delivery of product. Must say what i got is just opposite to what mentioned by others. Tablet got delivered to me as committed, quality of product was good. My son is happy with gadget. Will order again.
nicolac19
August 27th, 2016
Ordered a kids 7" tab through wowcher, wish I didn't! Still haven't recieved it after almost 2 weeks, contacted them through email and the guy has no customer service skills whatsoever. Disgusting. As soon as I mentioned I wanted to complain, he gave me another email to contact regarding the complaint, emailed this one and contacted the first guy I was speaking too and suprise suprise they are not ignoring me and I do not have my tablet, or my refund. AVOID AVOID AVOID
nazy1
April 9th, 2015
Ordered 2 PC android tablets for twins birthday. One arrived and was faulty. Battery life next to nothing. Second came after phoning about ten times. Lied that they had already post it out. When eventually received a month later was faulty as hell. Not able to download anything kept jamming. Still chasing them up. Keep getting a whole load of bull about will call you back and will send you email for refund etc but nothing as yet. Nearly two months still waiting. Wrecked my children's birthday. Hope you rot in hell!
ayoolabs
March 26th, 2015
I bought two tablets online from d2dtek.co.uk last week. I used HCL and Lenovo tablets but this is one of the best tablets i ever had. Easy to use, fast and touch is very smooth. Skype, viber and whatsapp works well. My daughter use it for her school and personal stuff and me for my general use. Google crome worked really fast on it. This product is really good for people like me with limited budget. The reading is great and I mostly download my books straight from Google Play Books and the Amazon Kindle Store. Battery is good once charge it last for about 8-10 hours. Display is bright. I really love this tablet.
mykad1
October 13th, 2016
Annoyed does not even come close. NEVER use this company. I ordered a gift for my step son weeks ago. Have sent about 30 emails, been hung up on repeatedly over the phone and given fake tracking numbers for royal mail. I am almost positive its going to be a fight to get my refund. Absolutely gutted.
michelleh145
May 12th, 2016
This company is totally crap. Never delivers. They cut you off u when u call them. Sales staff
Dont know what they are talking about and still haven't received goods!
karenl149
September 29th, 2016
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
I purchased a tablet via WOWCHER, tablet has never worked properly, screen freezes after a couple of minutes use, has to be switched off and left for thirty mins or more before it will work again, all calls to D2d reuslted in the phone being put down during complaint, finally got through to them via Wowcher, sent me details for mobile phone? My advice is STAY AWAY from BOTH WOWCHER and D2d.
douglasd13
March 28th, 2015
I am using ipad, i purchased two tablet for my kids. Now they have something to play with and now i can have my ipad for myself. Good product with decent cost, compact and easy to carry around while traveling. Good in performance and battery life is good. Now my kids play games, watch movies on it. At this cost i don't worry even if it gets mishandle by kids.
richardd72
May 28th, 2015
It is my first ever windows tablet purchase and I am delighted with their services. Website is user friendly and payment option is easy to go. Got tablet delivered on time and in good condition. Will use them again.
craigb43
April 23rd, 2015
I have always been crazy for Dynamic Bass Headphones to utilize my different devices. I searched a lot, but D2D lived up to my expectations both on quality and pricing parameters. Paying £59.99 for this product is worth.

Tip for consumers: nice product

emmak30
October 13th, 2016
Well it seems we are all having the same problem with same product. Absolutely disgusting i ordered the kids 7 inch tablet on 28th september still nit recieved aftet sending an email on 6th october i was told that the courier which apparently they use royal mail has lost the parcel. I thought hmmm ok they said a new one will be dispatched within 24 hours why 24 hours should be straight away. Anyway that said parcel should arrive within 2-3 days and still nothing. I dont even want the tablet now after the terrible reviews of it. Wowcher should be appalled at dealing with such an incompetent company i think all of us who have dealt with them should report to trading standards and watch dog
tarap27
November 2nd, 2016
I ordered two 7" tablets for my daughters birthdays back in may. Delivery was 5 working days, I'd ordered in time for them to be back for the birthdays. They took 3 weeks to get to me. I got the same rubbish that others below have got, royal mail error blah blah blah, obvious lies. Now however, both of these tablets have stopped working. I've emailed 3 different email addresses I have for this company twice and had no reply. I am now going to contact wowcher (as I ordered through them) to see if they can do anything or maybe even stop dealing with this company. I will be directing them to all of these negative reviews too.
Disgraceful company!
moragl
March 25th, 2015
I bought this tablet last month. The Tablet is worth the money, looks cool, works smoothly, connects to wifi seamlessly. We can attach keyboard and can play the music and videos directly from the pen drive. In this price range this tablet is a good choice.
cheryla36
August 28th, 2016
So pleased I have read the reviews was gunna put an order in for 20 these people have changed my mind
rachelg66
October 12th, 2016
I ordered a tablet via wowcher 12th August 2016. It is now 13th October! Still no delivery, still no refund from the company and the company have stopped replying to my emails! I have been told it was lost in the post then it would be sent with delivery in 2-3 days. Nothing received so emailed again and was told the parcel was never sent so they would send it that day to be delivered within 2-3 days... ignoring my request for a full refund! Still nothing received and company are not answering my emails!

I also am suprised the company is still trading. I did manage to talk to the company direct and it sounded like they where tradingout of a garage. The number was on their web site. With no joy from them I contacted wowcher and they took my case and gave a full refund. I'm so glad I didn't receive the tablet. Wowcher do have an obligation to you. The company I think take the orders then order cheap crap from China as they don't have warehouses to cut costs. That's why delivery takes so long and tablets are useless. If u can push for refund saying u had to repurchased elsewhere

By michelle h.