Review of D2DTek

10/12/15
I have ordered headphones from site for D2Dtek. performance wise works good
keithw41
9/30/15
What can I say that has not been said. Bought tablet via Wowcher, had to inquire why it was taking so long, only to be told one had been sent and they in good faith (I do not believe they know the meaning) send another. One did arrive after I got in touch with Wowcher, and it did not work, on contact I was told to reset via certain instructions, and all I got was a blank screen. It would not shut down, and again I contacted them and via instructions had to force tablet to shut down. Got the impression they were trying to hang it out so it went over the returns time. Had to get it touch with Wowcher again and told them I thought D2d was just a con and they (Wowcher) was being used. Told D2D I was returning tablet and wanted a refund, they said ok they would notify Wowcher. I returned tablet at a cost of £2.90 and when it was sort of confirmed they had received it I asked for postage to be refunded (as the law states they are liable for return postage), they refused saying that I should have asked for a free postage bag, at no time before was this mentioned. Contacted Wowcher again and asked them to contact D2D about postage, Wowcher to me did not have the guts and just gave me the postage.
How could anyone recommend such a low down company as D2D and Wowcher did not do themselves any favours by allowing such a company to use them.
Stay well clear of D2Dtek to be on safe side.
I have kept all emails, if the above is challenged.
fionaj3
9/20/15
Purchased a tablet for my son's birthday, used it several times and the screen went completely white and doesn't work. Sent 3 emails and no response. I'm completely unhappy and more so have an unhappy son.
dh166
9/14/15
My Mrs bought the 10.1 inch tablet for £69.00 even though i was dead against it as i repair them for a living lol. Anyway first impression out of the box was that it was alright looking. Then i switch it on and OMG what a peice of crap. I sat it on the carpet floor and watched to my amusement the tablet was opening apps by itself and was having an epilectic fit, there was absolutely no way you could stop it apart from holding power for 10 seconds to turn it off. Then when we found out you have to pay even more to send it back i said sod that i will have ago at it myself. In the end i managed to perform major surgery on this thing. But if you want to have a giggle i decided to shove it on Ebay and well well well not even one bid. I know i shouldnt laugh because it cost £69 quid but i was pissing myself laughing in the kitchen and took at least half an hour before i could stop bursting out laughing unexpectedly. I dunno about calling it D2DTEK it should be called FFS but there you go..now it just resides on the kitchen table acting as a coaster for my dinner plate and keeps my plate pefectly flat. So there you have it people your better off nipping down to your local toys 'r' us and buying an abacus if your one to use the calculator app or the post office and buy £69 quids worth of stamps if you intended to use the email app.
lisaw110
9/5/15
still waiting on answers from 3 days ago,or should i say the seven weeks i have been asking for answers
Response from Mark B., D2DTek Representative
Dear Lisa,

Apologies for inconvenience caused. Your complaint has been forwarded to concerned department for immediate action. Our executive will contact you with update on your complaint.

Kind Regards
Mark
clivem3
9/5/15
Was told 5 days for delivery ..after 2 weeks I emailed them and phoned ..got no emails back and no return calls back ..as it was taking so long and item was a present for my niece ..I needed to know when it would arrive ..they promised following day by 1pm ..never arrived then told by 5pm ..never arrived then told next ..this happened for a full week ..I tried to complain but told no one about and would get a call back ...more lies ..up to now still no tablet for a special little girl who keeps asking why why are tablet company telling lies ..I thought it's naughty to lie .. Plz stay away from this company they are crap
ellens30
7/24/15
I note that alot of you are having problems with the battery life on the tablet. Me too. Like you I returned mine in May.....still waiting for its replacement! Everytime I call they say it has been posted the day before! I've been waiting now 48 hours for a call back.
sabrinam20
7/21/15
windows8 and headset i ordered are good in quality. more i am impressed with headphones sound.
richardd72
5/28/15
It is my first ever windows tablet purchase and I am delighted with their services. website is user friendly and payment option is easy to go. got tablet delivered on time and in good condition. will use them again.
scottb94
5/26/15
have ordered windows 8 tablet from site for £60. performance wise works good. easy to backup emails.
gemmah3
5/22/15
bought a £170 tablet came smashed can't contact them for refund they don't respond to messages emails or answer calls
craigb43
4/23/15
I have always been crazy for Dynamic Bass Headphones to utilize my different devices. I searched a lot, but D2D lived up to my expectations both on quality and pricing parameters. paying £59.99 for this product is worth.

Tip for consumers: nice product

nazy1
4/9/15
ordered 2 PC android tablets for twins birthday. one arrived and was faulty. battery life next to nothing. second came after phoning about ten times. lied that they had already post it out. when eventually received a month later was faulty as hell. not able to download anything kept jamming. still chasing them up. keep getting a whole load of bull about will call you back and will send you email for refund etc but nothing as yet. nearly two months still waiting. wrecked my children's birthday. hope you rot in hell!!!!
joannem26
4/6/15
I had always been longing for a pair of fabulous headphones and for that I was laying by my pocket money. Finally I decided to get it two months back from this online store. My friends, when came across the headphones in my hand, were too surprised to believe that an amazing product like this can really be so economic. Hence, I would like to thank this e-shop for bringing it in such an affordable cost. The headphones are working amazingly and are still in great condition. Now, I am planning to buy a few outdoor lightnings from here.

Tip for consumers: Recommended for buyers.

less22
4/3/15
August 2014 received defective tablet. Sent it back, at my expense. Now April 2015 still not resolved. Numerous e-mails and promises made to resolve. None of their assurances have been acted upon. Marc 17th 2015 was promised a new one would be dispatched (18th) still no show. April 1st promised a new one sent out. No result.Utter rubbish and totally dishonest.
amandaq2
3/31/15
I bought my tablet from D2dtek on Wowcher.co.uk website and I use it to play a few interesting games, check important emails, and to surf the internet. While purchasing the tablet I got so many choices with various specifications; and once I ordered one particular product, the delivery was the quickest, got delivered in 2 days. This site indeed provides the smartest purchase. Moreover, the packaging of such a fragile item was completely secured. Satisfied with purchase.
douglasd13
3/28/15
I am using ipad, i purchased two tablet for my kids. Now they have something to play with and now i can have my ipad for myself. Good product with decent cost, compact and easy to carry around while traveling. Good in performance and battery life is good. Now my kids play games, watch movies on it. At this cost i don't worry even if it gets mishandle by kids.
ayoolabs
3/26/15
I bought two tablets online from d2dtek.co.uk last week. I used HCL and Lenovo tablets but this is one of the best tablets i ever had. Easy to use, fast and touch is very smooth. Skype, viber and whatsapp works well. My daughter use it for her school and personal stuff and me for my general use. Google crome worked really fast on it. This product is really good for people like me with limited budget. The reading is great and I mostly download my books straight from Google Play Books and the Amazon Kindle Store. Battery is good once charge it last for about 8-10 hours. display is bright. I really love this tablet.
moragl
3/25/15
I bought this tablet last month. The Tablet is worth the money , looks cool , works smoothly , connects to wifi seamlessly. We can attach keyboard and can play the music and videos directly from the pen drive. In this price range this tablet is a good choice.
barbaraa27
3/25/15
Nice tablet. Crisp display in this price. It has fulfilled my need of internet browsing, easy to connect to wifi and easy to carry anywhere. compatible with winzip most required for me. I can shop online easily and purchase online. pdf and excel files open fine. The device feels sturdy and looks elegant.The performance is smooth.Over all a nice Tablet for any common person in low budget.
sarahw77
3/15/15
I was looking to buy tablet and headphones for my kid found this merchant on google. was not sure to buy or no from them as there were not many reviews about their product. few i read were not favorable. only thing i booked on their site was price i can afford, also was worried about delivery of product. must say what i got is just opposite to what mentioned by others. tablet got delivered to me as committed, quality of product was good. my son is happy with gadget. Will order again.
paulw91
3/14/15
I ordered the tablet online on Feb 27 from their website and received it on 3 March. Pleased with my purchase. The feel, weight and hold of the tablet is ok for me. The screen is wider so each page looked great. The wireless set up process is easy. I like the overall size as it is bigger than the 7". Speed and wireless connectivity has been great. No complaints at all. Being android loaded it is really easy to use then apple for me. Internal memory is 8GB not enough, excess can be added upto 32GB manageable. RAM compromised but 512 DDR3 make it run smooth to some extend. I am satisfied with my decision to choose the functionality found with this price range.
angier13
3/1/15
Bought 7" tablets in October 2014, they were poorly made, cheap tat that was also faulty.... I spent £39.99, plus £10 p&p, then a further £7+ to send the faulty tablets back. Still not had a refund or any replacements (Its now March 2015) I am not giving up! You owe me Money you Scamming peices of crap! I am not going to go away, i will keep harrassing you until i have my money back!!!!
rufusa5
1/8/15
Ordered two 7" tablets through Wowcher deal. £121 reduced to £39..should be 39p and that would be expensive for the rubbish they send out. They ended up sending three by mistake. I was alll set to send the extra one back when I realised one didn't work, so decided to keep as a replacement. Then discovered that none of them actually worked properly. 3 out of 3 crap!! and at the point I ordered the wowcher 149 had been sold. They can't all be rubbish....can they?!! Emailed the company, still waiting for reply, and I'm not wasting my money calling them. Do not deal with this company. Next call will be to Trading Standards.
cy830
1/5/15
Bought a child's tablet from them as a Christmas present. It will not charge, they do not respond to emails and never answer the phone. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!

I also am suprised the company is still trading. I did manage to talk to the company direct and it sounded like they where tradingout of a garage. The number was on their web site. With no joy from them I contacted wowcher and they took my case and gave a full refund. I'm so glad I didn't receive the tablet. Wowcher do have an obligation to you. The company I think take the orders then order cheap crap from China as they don't have warehouses to cut costs. That's why delivery takes so long and tablets are useless. If u can push for refund saying u had to repurchased elsewhere

By michelle h.

Don't. Hold your breath they are as slow as their quad core tablets!!!!!!hope this helps! hmmmmmmmmm

By michael k.

Look in the bin as it is the best place for it!!!

By michael k.

Questions? Get answers from the D2DTek staff and other customers.

D2DTek?