Review of D2DTek

Tel: +44 - 8454634131
support@d2dtek.co.uk

aprils15
12/5/14
worst company ever!!! ordered a tablet, received a faulty used one with a wrong charger cable. I contacted them straight away via email, it took them weeks to respond, no apolology; got nothing at all.
STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!! Wish I could give zero stars
markb160
11/19/14
Absolutely shocking, stay well away, they are a rip off,plain and simple.The only reason I've given them a 1 star review is because you can't submit your review unless you rate them, but they don't even deserve 1 star, crooks !!
kazm1
10/18/14
I have ordered a charging case but i recived no confirmation email statin my orde has been received, after 2 weeks conacting them here my item is they seem to provide you with irrelevant information therefore keeping you in a circle, after 4 weeks now still not sign of my item and replies and service from their team is appalling and uexperienced, looks i one site i will NEVER order from its a bloody scam well legal action is always there.
edc19
8/31/14
I have ordered for an iphone charging case from this website since august 6, 2014. It's sept 1 now and it still hasn't arrived. The office is from England and I live in England as well, specifically London. I don't recommend order from this website. Better to buy the product somewhere else.

I also am suprised the company is still trading. I did manage to talk to the company direct and it sounded like they where tradingout of a garage. The number was on their web site. With no joy from them I contacted wowcher and they took my case and gave a full refund. I'm so glad I didn't receive the tablet. Wowcher do have an obligation to you. The company I think take the orders then order cheap crap from China as they don't have warehouses to cut costs. That's why delivery takes so long and tablets are useless. If u can push for refund saying u had to repurchased elsewhere

By michelle h.

Don't. Hold your breath they are as slow as their quad core tablets!!!!!!hope this helps! hmmmmmmmmm

By michael k.

Look in the bin as it is the best place for it!!!

By michael k.

Questions? Get answers from the D2DTek staff and other customers.

D2DTek?