Review of CysterWigs

Tel: 123-987-6543
heather@cysterwigs.com

jeng67
5/17/19

I had a good buying from this site. It's a very fun and informative website. The prices are good, they really give nice discounts when you join. The policies are clear and customer service is friendly and prompt.

dianas280
5/15/19

Seeing real people model the wigs is so helpful. I get a lot of information from Heather's videos. Customer service is spot-on too. Had to return once and the process was easy. I don't think I could do my wig shopping anywhere else.

susanb848
5/15/19

Great video, wonderful customer service, and fast shipping! I plan on ordering more wigs from this company in the future. Need I say more?? :-)

terrig74
5/14/19

I ordered Rene of Paris's Aria in Illumina-R. I first watched all of Heather's videos on this color and this style. This wig came pretty quickly. I've never had a real problem with this company. I do initiate the conversation when I have a question about something that seems to be late and I find I need to this with other smaller wig companies too. When, I've had a question, I've always gotten quick responses.

kathym618
5/10/19

I ordered a wig on 3-22-19 Cost $70.81 (30% off sale at the time) Be aware, if you do not have a working printer you can not even get a refund because they require you fill out a form. I shipped the wig back the day after it was delivered. I waited patiently but still NO REFUND. Finally on 5-10-19 Almost 7 weeks later. I sent an email to support@cysterwigs.com - They Do Not have a phone number to a real customer service dept - all you get is a recording. I got an email back that they had issued a refund for $52.03 and stated it would take several days. I copied my responce to their emal...
This is so bad - so wrong. You think it's OK that I still don't have a refund on an item purchased on March 22, 2019 And then you have the nerve to steal $19.00 I need to know the date the refund was issued. It has been almost 7 weeks now. How many is several days ? STOP sending me Emails. Your company can not issue a refund but you can send me an email every other day. I would have been a really good customer. Not that anyone will care... but I will never order from you guys again. Not after this experience.

kathrynevek
5/10/19

I recently ordered a wig and realized I ordered the wrong color for me. I emailed Cyster and the problem to change colors was taken care of immediately. I received my "corrected color" wig in a couple of days and you can't beat the price. I don't see discounts like this anywhere. I've used the same company for several years which is a good company but I wish I would have switched over to Cyster sooner. The Videos of all of the wigs by Heather are fantastic - she's so honest and detailed. Just an all around good company with excellent customer service.

Kathryn Eve

gaylem79
5/7/19

I have spent an absolute fortune on wigs. Sometimes with quite a few regrets too! I can honestly say by now I know pretty darn well what makes people choose the very best for their wig purchases considering great deals and great customer reviews. Read these reviews. Decide for yourself. Heather and all her staff are truly a fantastic team believe me! I really love it when Heather shows wigs. We love her candid sense of humor and thrilled with someone so HONEST describing all the pros and cons and not the model who looks like the movie star! We're real working people who want to look as good as possible as many of us have hair issues to begin with. Thank you CysterWigs and Heather...if I could I would just give you and your wonderful staff the biggest hug from all of us!

tonyam86
5/6/19

Cysterwigs & Wigcloseouts are my 2 main sources for my wig purchases nowadays. Great customer service, great deals and fast shipping! Thank you Heather and staff you guys are Awesome!!

sheilam200
5/3/19

My new favorite site to order wig. Plus the YouTube videos are so helpful. Thank you for all you do!

marnic2
4/30/19

I've ordered four wigs from CysterWigs so far, and every experience has been great. I will definitely be ordering much more from them in the future. The site is really helpful with informative information about each wig. Many times there are pictures of the wigs on someone who works at CysterWigs, so you can see what it looks like on a real person. They also have tons of YouTube video reviews that are so helpful. Their Instagram account posts pictures of their clients in their wigs...another way to see them on real people. I'm a big fan of this site and the shopping experience.

kristinh96
4/28/19

New customer! I have ordered 3 times in the past month and they have been excellent everytime!! They run some really good sales too

jennb46
4/27/19

Repeat customer here! Only positive things to say about Cysterwigs and Heather. I find the color swatches/descriptions on the site to be the most accurate compared to other retailers. I love the video reviews and color spotlights that Heather does and find those extremely helpful in the process.

jenns104
4/22/19

I've always had EXCELLENT experiences with Cysterwigs! They make purchasing easy, offer excellent discounts, and accept returns! This is not your typical hair place! I LOVE the hair reviews and color spotlights that Heather does on YouTube and often base my hair decisions off of those reviews. The customer service has always been by far some of the best!! Would highly recommend this experience to anyone!!

jessicac470
4/22/19

i've purchased many wigs from them, some i should not have kept, but that's my own fault. nonetheless, i posted, or attempted to post, a negative review about a very well reviewed wig-photos and all. they never posted it. i rely on other people's reviews to help me with what i'm in the market for. i think it's poor business practice to take people's money and not give them a fair shake and the transparency to learn from other people's experiences. i will not be purchasing from them again.

walnutb
4/18/19

I always order from CysterWigs because they have excellent prices, and very good sales. For those f you who want to know about sales, just get on the CysterWigs mailing list! Heather @CysterWigs provides clear, detailed videos about styles, construction and colours. There is no other company who does as good of a job and I'll bet good money that everyone checks what she has to say about a wig before deciding on purchasing it. Customer service is the best! Email response is quick and helpful. I can track my orders and know when they are shipped and when they will arrive. Their refund and exchange policies are fair, clearly stated, and commensurate or better to that of other companies. CysterWigs is the best of the best!!!!

jeane64
4/7/19

I have ordered 4 Lace front wigs from Heather. All were sent new and without issues. I appreciate the tutorials and color showcases she provides. Heather from Rene of Paris...

gailm196
4/7/19

I love this wig: the full, loose waves. I completely lost my hair about 5 years ago from autoimmune disease. I,ve worn Raquel for awhile now and by far this is my favorite wig!
Delivery was prompt

aishah8
4/5/19

Estetica Becky looks much better in person than in the company or YouTube videos I glanced through. The unit has luxurious synthetic hair that is very soft to the touch and has open wefting in the back and a standardized cap construction. No lace front because it has just the right amount of bang, so you really don't need one. Estetica caps run pretty large on my petite-average sized head unfortunately. The adjustable straps in the back help to keep it in place but when I start to perspire a little, the cap stretches out. It happens in our heat with most wigs, not just Estetica. I have to use a bamboo wig cap underneath or a wig grip and a product I love called, It Stays. The color I ordered was TR613/27. A pretty light strawberry blonde with pale gold tips. It's the lightest color I own and the closest to my bio hair. My last Becky was an R20/RT8 rooted blonde and a lot more of a dark blonde with light auburn which looks very nice as well. This new Becky is a great lighter color for my Spring/Summer wardrobe. The only thing I would change to this classic curl wig would be to add just a tad more hair on top. The other Becky is definitely thicker on top. It's a little disappointing to see this one rather sparse. The hair is so light, I worry about seeing the wefting and the wefting lines underneath. I do have a cream color wig cap that I will probably wind up wearing with this wig but when it hits 100 degrees next month, all bets are off.
All in all, a great wig, awesome color and great price point. What can I say? A sweet deal too good to pass up.

nettieg6
3/29/19

This is a great company. It has a small hometown shop feel. I love Heather's adorable and helpful videos. I am new to wearing wigs. I've only ordered, two. I adored "Amal" in the Silverstone. It fit perfectly and is the same color as my bio hair. I tried a Noriko "Sky" wig in Sandy Silver that just wasn't me. It was too small and too brown for me. It was a beautiful wig. It just didn't suit me. I had to return it.

This is a great company. I'll do business with them again and again.

cathym315
3/27/19

Cysterwigs has revolutionized my wig buying experience. Great customer service and wonderful videos.

mk226
3/25/19

They provide old fashion customer service. They're not happy until you're happy. Always prompt in responding and extremely helpful. Quality merchandise.

carriet47
3/25/19

Cysterwigs is always quick to reply to inquiries (very helpful), their prices are good, and products are excellent quality!! Thank you, Cysterwigs!!!

deborahm361
3/25/19

I bought my first topper through a salon last year, and wanted to try to order another online. After shopping around and getting scammed by a site out of China, I came across CysterWigs. I am extremely impressed by this company. They offer very informative videos and reviews, their prices are extremely competitive, shipping was free and customer service is very responsive! I never tried wearing a wig before, so I was very hesitant. I finally got brave during a St. Paddy's Day 30% off sale, and am so glad I did! I ordered 2 wigs on a Saturday, and 1 was received the following Wednesday. I got nervous that the 2nd wig did not come, so I wrote to Customer Service who responded a few hours later and assured me that my Jackson wig was on the way. I received it on the following Saturday. The colors and quality of both wigs are very nice, and exactly as expected. They also were packaged very nicely, as well. I will order again and highly recommend them, as I am extremely pleased with my purchase and their service!

jv73
3/22/19

They set expectations about when your product will be fulfilled, ship out, and arrive. They don't come close to meeting those expectations, and they don't follow up with you to let you know when the item will be fulfilled. They just leave you in limbo. After cancelling my item and getting refunded, I got a package for someone in another state. They had no sense of urgency at all in replying to my emails. The poor woman who ordered the product could just wait, they did not care at all. They need to set realistic expectations, stick to them, and show some concern for the customer........ that really is not asking too much

patd139
3/21/19

Custer Wiigs has a great website, with lots of information and lots of videos about their wigs. I did have some issues with out of stick items and with incorrect deliveries, but those were resolved quickly and amicably. I would certainly recommend Cyster Wigs to anyone starting on their wig journey or to anyone who is just looking to add to their wig collection.

Yes! Most of them are in my opinion. You won't find better anywhere else.

By Tiffany M.

I agree with namebrand wigs. Also, check out galaxiewigs.com

By Heather W.

I don't know, of course, but before you order, CALL THEM, and make them tell you the day it will ship. If they can't, go to another retailer.

By Callie S.

My order came really fast, less than a week. Faster than what they said.

By Gail B.

CysterWigs no longer ships to any country outside the continental USA.

By Heather H., CysterWigs Representative

I'm sorry, but it is currently sold out. The good news is that if you go on the site and select a color, it will let you know if it is in stock or not. If not, you can add your email or phone number and they will email or text when it is back in stock ;-)

By Krynn C.
Questions? Get answers from the CysterWigs staff and other customers.

8 Photos for CysterWigs