Review of CysterWigs

Tel: 123-987-6543
heather@cysterwigs.com

ilonal7
12/9/19
Amazing customer service, excellent return policy and service, competitive pricing and sales, daily connection with customer base. The owner runs this company from the heart and you can tell. Even her new "economy" fashion wigs are incredible quality. Plus she has an amazing selection of both synthetic and human hair wigs.
annb438
8/20/19
Flirt Alert by RW is a winner! The style, color, fit and workmanship is fabulous. Ordering from CysterWigs was awesome. Great price and stellar service.
Response from Nick D., CysterWigs Representative
Looking fabulous Cyster!!! (:
I love love love the layers and length on Flirt Alert.
Thank you for showing us your new 'do!
We love when our Cysters are happy!

Have a great hair day!
-Bridgett<3
judithf71
8/17/19
they have the best site and the best service! their site and reviews of wigs give you tons of info to be able to choose a wig so much easier! other sites leave you in the dark.
Response from Nick D., CysterWigs Representative
Hey there Judith!
I am glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with us.
We do what we can to make sure that our Cysters are happy with their products and services.
Thank you for supporting our small business.
I hope you are loving your new gal(s) (:

Hugs, Love, & Great Hair!
-Bridgett<3
tamarau4
7/27/19
I have purchased wigs and toppers from all the companies out there online and I must say Cysterwigs is by far the best company to purchase from. The customer service is excellent. Through the other retailers I have in the past emailed, online chatted and made phone calls regarding questions either about their products or store policies in the past and have had to wait several weeks for a response. My first inquiry with Cysterwigs both in an email question and by phone - immediate! As a matter of fact I was shocked when my phone rang about 5 minutes after I left a message at their help desk from Stephanie. With the other companies I was lucky if I even got a call back. And the same timely response to one of my email questions. Stephanie was extremely helpful and so kind. She's the kind of gal you'd love to go have coffee with. My second purchase I choose the wrong color. Super fast easy return unlike other stores online where I've waited several weeks to a month to see a return on my account. Wish I could have given this company more than 5 stars!!!
Response from Nick D., CysterWigs Representative
Thank you for your feedback, Tamara.
Our CCHD Team works hard to provide our Cysters with the best customer care. (:
We are glad to hear that you are pleased with your CysterWigs experience.
We appreciate you!
Have a great hair day! <3

-Bridgett
vanessas166
7/13/19
Customer for life. I am new to wigs. Cysterwigs has made this scary journey easier. Website is user friendly and online wig purchases are handled in an efficient manner with additional safety features.
jesseh125
7/10/19
They are so helpful and compassionate for someone new to the wig world! I would have been lost without the help of their incredible customer service team. Their products are great and the video reviews are so helpful!
cindys510
7/7/19
Every time I shop at Cysterwigs, it's a fantastic experience. I don't shop for wigs anywhere else. Their YouTube channel is fantastic, the prices are good, and it's just an all-around great company.
michellez58
7/7/19
This was my first order from Cysterwigs and my first time buying a wig online. I ordered Ellen Wille Point in the color Hot Flame Mix. The video wig reviews on the site are extremely helpful. Ordering was easy and the product arrived carefully wrapped. The wig is beautiful. I will definitely be ordering from Cysterwigs again.
lizl120
7/3/19
I have been shopping with CysterWigs for about three years. When I get good service, I am loyal and I switched from Wigs.com to help a small business owner woman.

When I first started ordering from them, the products were always in stock and the deliveries were prompt. Now, there seem to be more out of stock products and delivery takes twice as long as before.

I will still support them but may have to go back to Wigs.com because they seem to be much quicker and I have never had a problem with them.

That said, the staff at CysterWigs has been very courteous and responsive, most of the time and I still think highly of Heather and her company.

Tip for consumers: You should call or email the staff to check stock on any particular unit before placing an online order.

deenam10
7/2/19
I love what this company stands for, their integrity, customer service, and their fantastic hair!!!!
cindyc355
6/26/19
This was my first purchase from CysterWigs. They kept me updated on the progress of my order. It came quickly, was packed well, and the hair is gorgeous! Will definitely purchase again!
susang614
6/26/19
I received my wig in record time! Cysterwigs was very helpful with information about colors and timeliness of shipping. Highly recommend them.
As to the wig... I love everything about it: the length, the casual curl and the color. I've only had toppers before and it fits my smaller head well. Caliente by Belle Tress.
crystals128
6/23/19
Cysterwigs brand alternative hair is beautiful, soft and high quality European hair. Great color in Swedish Blonde. Great service.
nancyc495
6/22/19
This is my third wig from Cysterwigs! They are exceptional! I love the special touch they put into wrapping the wig box with pretty tissue paper! I'm ordering from Cysterwigs from now on! After wearing wigs for thirty years, they are the best!
dianac219
6/12/19
Great selection, awesome coupons and big reviews that are oh so helpful. Return policy is generous which is great since buying wigs online can be difficult. Love cysterwigs!
kathleenf124
6/9/19
I just received Charlotte by Tressallure and I absolutely love the color and style. Ready to wear right out of the box. I call her my Fancy hair! Going tonite, plan to where her and fix her up a bit.
I contacted customer service re when I would receive my delivery. I got a real helpful email back promptly. Very nice experience.
l6
5/31/19
The Nadia by Envy (Alan Eaton) in Amaretto Cream is believably natural looking. The texture feels silky, just like healthy bio hair. It is not overly shiny, like many synthetics. Very lightweight, yet not skimpy. I love, love, love this piece. Unfortunately for me, since I'm still in the beginning phase of hair loss and thinning on top and temples, my remaining bio hair in back is still too thick to wear Nadia. She was just a tiny bit on the snug side. I will stick with the toppers for now, but will definitely wear the Nadia by Envy in the near future. I highly recommend this piece! By the way, Cyster Wigs and staff are the best, hands down! Thank you!
anitah93
5/30/19
the main reason I even started buying wigs from Cysterwigs was because of TAZ's informational, upfront reviews. This store has morphed, with evident growing pains of a greedy adolescent.
I lost 40.00 on a transaction - for a $230 wig with no coupons. Then they wanted another 40.00 to reorder the same wig in the original desired color.

If you are not sure about a wig, don't buy here. Returns are not 'easy' but stressful, time consuming and very costly. More often than not, STOCK is 0 or low as wigs are not 'in stock' - they are only A broker.
*read the fine print - as things have changed there - not for the better.

Tip for consumers: Buy items and don't return. Sell online - so you won't have to lose money on 'their' processing costs, fees, wig sniffing, restocking, shipping, videos.... EXPENSIVE RETURNS!!!

jeng67
5/17/19
I had a good buying from this site. It's a very fun and informative website. The prices are good, they really give nice discounts when you join. The policies are clear and customer service is friendly and prompt.
dianas280
5/15/19
Seeing real people model the wigs is so helpful. I get a lot of information from Heather's videos. Customer service is spot-on too. Had to return once and the process was easy. I don't think I could do my wig shopping anywhere else.
susanb848
5/15/19
Great video, wonderful customer service, and fast shipping! I plan on ordering more wigs from this company in the future. Need I say more?? :-)
terrig74
5/14/19
I ordered Rene of Paris's Aria in Illumina-R. I first watched all of Heather's videos on this color and this style. This wig came pretty quickly. I've never had a real problem with this company. I do initiate the conversation when I have a question about something that seems to be late and I find I need to this with other smaller wig companies too. When, I've had a question, I've always gotten quick responses.
kathym618
5/10/19
I ordered a wig on 3-22-19 Cost $70.81 (30% off sale at the time) Be aware, if you do not have a working printer you can not even get a refund because they require you fill out a form. I shipped the wig back the day after it was delivered. I waited patiently but still NO REFUND. Finally on 5-10-19 Almost 7 weeks later. I sent an email to *****@cysterwigs.com - They Do Not have a phone number to a real customer service dept - all you get is a recording. I got an email back that they had issued a refund for $52.03 and stated it would take several days. I copied my responce to their emal...
This is so bad - so wrong. You think it's OK that I still don't have a refund on an item purchased on March 22, 2019 And then you have the nerve to steal $19.00 I need to know the date the refund was issued. It has been almost 7 weeks now. How many is several days ? STOP sending me Emails. Your company can not issue a refund but you can send me an email every other day. I would have been a really good customer. Not that anyone will care... but I will never order from you guys again. Not after this experience.
kathrynevek
5/10/19
I recently ordered a wig and realized I ordered the wrong color for me. I emailed Cyster and the problem to change colors was taken care of immediately. I received my "corrected color" wig in a couple of days and you can't beat the price. I don't see discounts like this anywhere. I've used the same company for several years which is a good company but I wish I would have switched over to Cyster sooner. The Videos of all of the wigs by Heather are fantastic - she's so honest and detailed. Just an all around good company with excellent customer service.

Kathryn Eve
gaylem79
5/7/19
I have spent an absolute fortune on wigs. Sometimes with quite a few regrets too! I can honestly say by now I know pretty darn well what makes people choose the very best for their wig purchases considering great deals and great customer reviews. Read these reviews. Decide for yourself. Heather and all her staff are truly a fantastic team believe me! I really love it when Heather shows wigs. We love her candid sense of humor and thrilled with someone so HONEST describing all the pros and cons and not the model who looks like the movie star! We're real working people who want to look as good as possible as many of us have hair issues to begin with. Thank you CysterWigs and Heather...if I could I would just give you and your wonderful staff the biggest hug from all of us!

Yes! Most of them are in my opinion. You won't find better anywhere else.

By Tiffany M.

In stock! No long lead times waiting for manufacturers.

By Ilona L.

I agree with namebrand wigs. Also, check out galaxiewigs.com

By Heather W.

My order came really fast, less than a week. Faster than what they said.

By Gail B.

Yes we are! :) Our business operates out of peachy Athens, Georgia USA.

By Nick D., CysterWigs Representative

CysterWigs no longer ships to any country outside the continental USA.

By Heather H., CysterWigs Representative

I'm sorry, but it is currently sold out. The good news is that if you go on the site and select a color, it will let you know if it is in stock or not. If not, you can add your email or phone number and they will email or text when it is back in stock ;-)

By Krynn C.

Questions? Get answers from the CysterWigs staff and other customers.

10 Photos for CysterWigs