Review of Crutchfield

community@crutchfield.com
2017 Customer choice award

daneng
2/21/18

I submitted my order on a Thursday night prior to a three day holiday weekend (Monday being the holiday). I received a Shipping confirmation on Friday, mid-day and expected the shipment to arrive by the following Thursday via Crutchfield's excellent three day delivery. It actually arrived on Wednesday, exceeding my expectations. Thank you, Crutchfield.

jackn62
2/21/18

good product, good price, fast shipping, great customer services, would highly recommend to everyone. Thank you Crutchfield Team !

craigm133
2/21/18

Been dealing with Crutchfield for more years than I can count. It's easy to find what you want or need here and to compare components. I've only had to talk to a rep once. My Ford had a premium booster that the wiring did not show. They sent me a schematic that helped me out.I think this is my 3rd car stereo purchased here.....my 4th will be here also !!

sheilar57
2/21/18

This is an awesome product. The sound on our TV just wasn't up to par for an elderly couple with some hearing loss. The clear voice setting now lets my Husband hear and understand what the news anchor is reporting. Thanks again for such an easy solution; the delivery was fast and the price great.

michaelt273
2/20/18

I'm typically a "go to the store and buy it" kind of guy but I found Crutchfield very simple and informative so I gave it a shot. I was able to glean all of the information I needed to make sure I was getting what I wanted, as well as a comfort level needed to try the installation myself. The order (free shipping) arrived a day earlier than expected and was I was able to completely install all of the components the next day. I would recommend Crutchfield to anyone looking for an easier, hassle-free way to shop for car audio.

davidc684
2/19/18

The product I bought was exactly as advertised and arrived when they said it would. Install was easy too as the supplied documentation was right on for my vehicle. Only nit...there was no mention of installing the external mic but I figured that out quickly. Overall, I would certainly buy an aftermarket stereo from Crutchfield again.

matthewz15
2/19/18

Easy ordering, great notifications when order updates were available, quick shipping and packaging. Over all very easy transaction for a great price and quality product.

petem62
2/15/18

Crutchfield always has so much to choose from for audio ! If you only have a limited budget or if you want extreme sound they have it all

waymana3
2/12/18

When I am in need of or in the market for electronics, Crutchfield is my go to vendor for two major reasons...their customer service and their technical support. If there is any company in any industry whose customer service exceeds that of Crutchfield's, I have not met them. Their technical support is also unequaled. I could spend much time elaborating on those two factors, but suffice it to say, if you purchase electronic equipment and you've never used Crutchfield, you're missing out on an incredible, lifelong experience.

bobb1509
2/12/18

Shawn was a great help in determining what i needed and lining it all up so i could choose the pieces and parts to complete my renovation project. Answered several different emails with different questions i had. Great customer service!

javierd21
2/12/18

Very professional and excellence service!! Good items warranty!!! I recomended a %100. They ship very fast and well packed.

miguell34
2/11/18

I go to crutchfield all the time for technical advice and sales support. Their experts have helped me outfit several vehicles with premium affordable audio.

johnw788
2/8/18

I wanted more and cleaner bass in my 7.1 home theater system, which is set up with
Polk speakers. After speaking to Buzz, he recommended the Polk DSW 440wi. This
subwoofer exceeds my expections and is not overpriced. Forget Amazon (no advice)
and Best Buy (lesser caliber of advice). The Crutchfield customer service is also
top notch.

williamd174
2/5/18

Site is fast and responsive, an hour after placing order had a tracking number in my email inbox. All equipment was packaged very well and all instructions were included.

Really impressed with Crutchfield as last time I ordered from them had to be 10 years ago.

richardt143
2/2/18

It cost more to put the radio in. The radio was cheaper.They said that would not use the install kit that you sent went with the radio. They said they wouldn't guarantee the work if they did.

dd233
2/1/18

Your website is great and easy to use. Processing of my order was simple. I like that you kept in touch via email on the status of my order until it arrived. And your prices are Great! Thanks

andersonl18
1/29/18

The product was delivered very very fast. Only two days after purchase as indicated during the purchase. Awesome.

bobh198
1/29/18

Ordered online and received my product as promised. Easy as always and knowing I have backup if a problem with the product arises is a comfort to me. Been a customer for a long time and will continue to recommend Crutchfield to others.
Thanks

richardw276
1/28/18

Great price for a great product with super fast delivery. What else could you ask for? I'll be shopping here again.

robbiei2
1/25/18

Even though it was a refurbished unit everything fit perfectly and all items included such as the mounting kit and wiring harness were correct and functioned great, besides that they shipped out my order extremely quick and helped me with any questions or concerns.

tuckerb1
1/25/18

They fit my s10 almost perfect and have great bass paired with crisp sound. It also came with the connectors so i didnt even had to splice any wires. Loved them highly recommend

dannys81
1/24/18

I first ordered from Crutchfield back in the 1970's. I had great dealings then, and have continued (whenever I'm in the market to buy) to purchase from Crutchfield.
I love the information provided on each product so it is easy to decide upon what would work best for me. I just received a Sennheiser headphone set that I am thrilled with. These are the best headphones I've ever had -- both in comfort and in sound quality.

roberte114
1/22/18

We have been most pleased with the service we've received and the Audio-Tech turntable and the Yamaha receiver are preforming just as expected...Excellently!!!

elizabethm265
1/22/18

My first ever car receiver installation and I would do it again with Crutchfield! Hit some glitches along the way, but was able to figure everything out with directions and support. Was very happy with the ready-to-plug wire harness service! Betsy, age 65

jimk111
1/22/18

I have purchased both speakers and in-dash stereos for quite a few older model cars over the last few years. The directions for installation, as well as their tech support, is as detailed and helpful as you could ever hope for. I would not hesitate to buy, or refer friends, in the future.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I bought a 'scratch and dent' Infinity Kappa Perfect 12 VQ for $149.99, retail was $279.99. It came with the standard 3 year warranty and arrived without a scratch or dent, it could have been sold as new and I would have been none the wiser. That was in 2004 and it still slams hard, I burnt through three 12 inch MTX Thunder 8000's in 4 years with the same amp that's been pushing the Kappa for 11 years. I wouldn't hesitate to order from the outlet. My only regret is that I didn't get two.

By Allisa P. [Crutchfield Rep]

Questions? Get answers from the Crutchfield staff and other customers.

Crutchfield?