Review of Crutchfield

community@crutchfield.com
2017 Customer choice award

kevinp142
12/11/17

Crutchfield is for those who want customer service with great quality products. Perfect for a DYI type of person, also great products and options to get it done for you. Worth the price for the quality

meredithk5
12/11/17

My order arrived quickly but the item was in an unmarked package inside the shipping box with no purchase receipt. As a gift purchase I wanted to ensure I purchased the correct brand and seeing it printed on a receipt would have been helpful in knowing I bought the right item. Minimal digital communication after purchase as well.

paulc340
12/7/17

The Crutcfield website was very helpful in deciding which products to buy and they arrived very quickly.

robertp322
12/7/17

I've bought several head units from Crutchfield over the years. By discounting the installation kits and including detailed instructions, I've never had any issues.

billm223
12/6/17

I've never been so well assisted with a purchase as I have been with Crutchfield. Keep your people working toward the customer. Ifv you don't have customers they don't need you.

jims311
12/5/17

They seem to have good product knowledge and prices, great on the follow through, even good on returns.

douglasl36
12/3/17

I love Crutchfields! They have a great selection, easy pay, fast free shipping and great support! This is my go to electronic store.

raphaeld14
12/1/17

I ordered a TV Monday morning. Their website clearly says that if you order early your order will ship the same day and that it takes 3 days to get to CA. UPS tracking had it for delivery Friday DEC. 1. I had someone wait all day at my home when UPS called and said that they will deliver Monday 03. I am very unhappy and Crutchfield 3 days to CA is false

michaeld350
12/1/17

Ordered the expensive TV (to me anyways) and seemed like 30 mins later got a call thinking it was a telemarketing number. But it was a super nice voice on the other end wanting to confirm my order and letting me know the process to expect from the shipping company. I was shocked and actually loved the follow up. Felt personable. Ordered my 100 pound TV on a Saturday, and had it in my house and on the wall on a Thursday. Couldn't have asked for a better.

tmothyt
12/1/17

Easy to find what I was looking for and good suggestions. Along with plenty of available info to make me feel comfortable that I was making the right purchase. Quick transaction and fast delivery. Thanx

stevenh161
11/30/17

The website was easy to navigate and full of products. The checkout was clean. The price right! Thank you

davidv114
David V.
11/29/17

Purchased a Samsung 55MU7000 UHD TV. The shipment arrived in good order in 4 days as promised. This is the third purchase from Crutchfield and it won't be my last. Help is always available from knowledgeable people. Keep up the good work. I'd recommend Crutchfield to any one who asks.

benjamina30
11/28/17

Awesome experience got my radio in as little as 3 days and had that installed in minutes after with the help of their installation package and already wired harness thanks crutchfield.....

josephs253
11/27/17

I had a wonderful experience doing business with Crutchfield. The employees were knowledgeable and eager to get you the gear that fitted your needs and not what would make the most profit for their company.

rods28
11/27/17

The web store has a lot of detailed information and photos to help with buying decisions and there is access to tech advisers that can help with questions. I have found that they match low prices. The shipping is fast (to US east coast) and free. Plus you have access to tech support if you need it after purchase. I have brought from Crutchfield for 20 years and remain a satisfied customer..

brianl147
11/15/17

Thank God we have an electronics internet store that matches as closely as one can to the local audiophile shops that use to dot the landscape. When you deal in high end you want the kind of expertise that the good employees of Crutchfield can provide. I know. I have spent over $100k over 40 years building my dream system again and again as technology changes.

stevenm202
Steven M.
11/12/17

I have been shopping with Crutchfield for many years now. They have always provided quality products and service. On the rare occasion where something I ordered wasn't to my satisfaction, they accepted my return quickly and without hassle. Crutchfield is also one of the few online vendors I do business with that truly mean "Free Shipping". This means a lot to me being from Hawaii. Not only is it free, but my orders ship fast, as well. All of the car stereos that I have ordered came with everything needed to install, right down to the mounting kits, wiring adapters, and detailed instructions for your particular vehicle. There are many places to get car audio equipment online, but Crutchfield will always have my business.

bobbyj51
11/12/17

Ordered some polk 5x7 speakers for my f350, arrived in 2 days, fit perfect, sounded as described. They even sent adapter plugs (not ordered) that made the install super easy. Crutchfield has earbed all my future bussiness!!

bobr130
11/8/17

This is the best sounding system I've ever had. It sounds like there's a live concert in my F250. I would like to thank JR for his help in matching the Kenwood to the infinity speakers perfect thanks JR.

waynel57
11/6/17

If youre an audio file, this place has it all. The staff knows what theyre talking about. Very professional.

justent
11/2/17

Ive ordered from this place forever. The shipment is always correct and on time and they even send personalized instruction manuals on how to put that EXACT piece of hardware in your EXACT vehicle. If you can strip some wires you can easily follow along. Never used the online customer service but thats also really cool you can talk to a real, experienced person. You guys rock 5/5

joeln17
10/31/17

My speakers were sent out immediately and were received in about a day. That is fast! Thank you and look forward to doing future business with you guys!

rodolfod6
10/30/17

Been shopping with crutchfield for years, as with many other vendors. The service and customer support is absolutely the best. Take it from a 50 year old, 20 year ARMY veteran, with lots of experience shopping for electronics not only domestically but internationally as well, it doesnt get any better than this!!! The support provided for the life of your purchase alone should justify the experience, let alone the absolutely great attitude and knowledge of the staff!! Always impressed!

jenniferb352
10/29/17

Not only was the online ordering reliably accurate for make and model selections for my stereo receiver but the installation information provided was easy to follow and uncomplicated. This was my first time to install a stereo and it was simple thanks to the great information Crutchfield provided.

Tip for consumers: I went with the pre-fab'd connection harness, I highly recommend this for first timers. Connecting all the wires yourself was the thing that most concerned me with my maiden install attempt. Crutchfield eliminated that concern for me.

scottf84
10/26/17

Crutchfield sells the best products at remarkable prices. Add to that incredible
customer service and expert level knowledge and you have a winning combination!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I bought a 'scratch and dent' Infinity Kappa Perfect 12 VQ for $149.99, retail was $279.99. It came with the standard 3 year warranty and arrived without a scratch or dent, it could have been sold as new and I would have been none the wiser. That was in 2004 and it still slams hard, I burnt through three 12 inch MTX Thunder 8000's in 4 years with the same amp that's been pushing the Kappa for 11 years. I wouldn't hesitate to  order from the outlet. My only regret is that I didn't get two.

By Allisa P.
Questions? Get answers from the Crutchfield staff and other customers.

Crutchfield?