Review of Crutchfield

community@crutchfield.com
2017 Customer choice award

geoffa16
11/14/18

I'm used to getting everything in amazon but when it came to car audio I decided to take a look at Crutchfield. Glad I did!!! Was way easier to get the perfect stuff without wondering if it would work. This will be my first stop for all future sound products

markf380
11/13/18

Love this company. They have the best selection of quality audio equipment and some of the best customer service available. If you ever have to call them you are directed immediately to a person instead of having to deal one of those never-ending menus. The layout of their website is A+. I can see why they've been around as long as they have. I can't give this company anything less than 5 stars.

rickw300
11/12/18

Love everything about the sales but I ordered factory wired. All is great except clock and date change when car is off. I can't seem to rectify it. The Ford radio had a clock and it was fine

domenicc6
11/12/18

Again Crutchfield came through. Fantastic customer service. Creat price and speedy delivery. Easy install. Works great. Great instructions.

chrisf307
11/12/18

I've used Crutchfield many times over the years for researching what fits in my car(s) and what is needed for an install. Just recently I bought another head unit and accidentally purchased an additional wiring harness that I didn't need, and they authorized a return for it. Great service, lifetime tech support, fantastic information available. Crutchfield is where I go first when I'm thinking of installing speakers or a radio in a car!

davidc1401
11/11/18

They have made choosing a system so very easy. Listing out options by make and model of vehicle as well as having support by computer and by phone at all times!

freddyp8
11/11/18

Ordered a couple of items from website, got them exactly when told to; both items arrived in one box very neatly packed

darrellr36
11/11/18

You receive what you order. Everything I ordered plus additional items that enhance the purchased item were included. I will purchase additional items from Crutchfield in the future

georges494
11/8/18

Please know that I am extraordinarily pleased with the superb technical customer service I have received from everyone at Crutchfield. I have been through a series of troubleshooting hurdles the past 5 days trying to resolve my steering wheel control functions, and every Crutchfield technician has been patient and helpful to walk me methodically through the processes involved in finally getting everything to work correctly. The last morning of the install, another qualified Crutchfield technician provided 45 quality minutes of expert counsel, and his work provided the final break through to complete success.

Crutchfield has been all around fantastic to do business with, and I simply want to thank them publicly for the work they do in training up technicians like Cam, Charles, Slim, and Nicole to help customers like me achieve their car audio goals. Be encouraged, Crutchfield, and be motivated to keep up the faithful customer service excellence I've come to expect from top notch companies like you!

Sincerely,

George Selbher

joem591
11/8/18

I've used Crutchfield for purchases without sales support many times. I've also used the advisers on several occasions. Always getting quality suggestions regarding my projects. The last was a big one for me.
In-ceiling Surround system, speakers being installed in garage and Lanai. 3 different zones. Separate amp, volume controls etc.
I requested some help and Dallas sent me a product list. ( which he had already added to my cart) and a complete wiring schematic drawn out on the floor plan I sent him. This was super helpful to me during the install. I have never had an issue with shipping. Quite the opposite. I typically receive my order within 2 days.
Crutchfield is my "go to" for online ordering and product support!
Thanks!

Tip for consumers: When in doubt, bounce your ideas off of their experts

dennisb297
11/8/18

I wanted to buy some headphones and noticed that they are also really into car audio so it got me excited but then I noticed that Citroen was not an option in the dropdown menu and was kind of disappointed. The headphones are great though, great quality and noise cancellation

knuteb
11/6/18

I was looking for some cheap speakers that would right into the door on my Chevy Z71 pickup that I would not have to drill into the door but would go back in like the factory ones and my coworker said look at this site, he typed in Crutchfield and I found exactly what I was looking for. I am very impressed with your selection, definitely will use your site again.

rayc175
11/6/18

Wow what a great addition to my 2007 Mini Cooper S
Polk DB5252 component system speakers.
"Sounds Great"

robj76
11/5/18

The install went in without a hitch. The directions were spot on. Package arrived in 2 days. Great experience for me and my son to hang out in the garage and work on his first vehicle.

craigm238
11/5/18

My '94 Mustang Cobra radio went on the fritz, and I wanted an easy to install and great sounding radio with modern features. Your system hooked me up with a great Panasonic BlueTooth radio and the pre made harnesses, mine required two because of the Mach 460. Unit came and was pretty straight forward to install except for the RCA plugs, call your hotline and problem solved quickly and it worked. I like working with a company that values high quality service and responsiveness, thanks

gregc188
11/5/18

Just purchased a Audioengine B1 Bluetooth receiver. Product delivered very quickly in great packaging. Worked as advertised; plug in and go!

Now in addition to being able to listen to vinyl and CD's on my old (but good) stereo, I can now enjoy streaming content as well. Perfect!

darrens91
11/3/18

My experience with Crutchfield has been very pleasant. Customer support is terrific. I purchased my A/V sound system from these guys and have been very pleased with my purchase. There 60 day satisfaction garantee is a comforting aspect of the purchase. I won't buy electronics from anyone else again.
*DONT BUY FROM BEST BUY*
They have a 14 day return policy and you will be stuck dealing with manufacturers if you have a problem

chrisb977
11/2/18

I bought a pair of Marshall Major 3 earphones.
Ordering was an easy process and they arrived, as promised, within a couple of days!!
It was an absolute pleasure to do business with them..

peterg327
10/29/18

placed order at my door in two days wow packaged great no damage product as described sounds awesome ill be back for the rest of my system thanks keep up the good work !!!!!!

dough153
10/27/18

Nice, straight forward and almost problem free installation. The one small problem that I had was quickly solved by Shane from Crutchfield tech support. The website is fantastic, showing you all the necessary accessories and tools needed for your particular install. I really liked the "ready harness". This low cost option makes the installation practically plug and play. I only had to tap one wire for my steering wheel controls, Crutchfield emailed me a link to show which wire it was and included a wire tap with the installation kit. Crutchfield has definitely done their homework and provide an excellent service. It's been about 15 years since I've installed a car stereo and I almost farmed the job out to a big box store. Glad I didn't. In a nutshell, buy the complete installation kit and the ready harness. They'll email you all the instructions. If you get stuck just give them a call.

kerryj34
10/24/18

Easy checkout if i open PayPal first, and my items shipped quick and arrived in excellent shape. I'll be back for more goodies.

sammys48
10/24/18

I have ordered many times from Crutchfield, even paying a bit more, and / or waiting longer, Why, excellent customer support and technical support. A technician spent an hour on the phone as we verified a wiring harness. Well done!

tima145
10/24/18

I have shopped at Crutchfield before, but mostly window shopping. I had to replace my daughter's radio so I came here first. Selection was great. Prices were competitive. But then add in the free installation gear and it was a no brainer. She loves the stereo and with installation gear was excellent. I will definitely be back.

davidm1645
10/22/18

Always there to help with service or to advise. Support people have always been friendly, polite, and helpful.

kentb62
10/22/18

From the informed customer service team to the information on the website and how easy checkout and shipping were, Crutchfield never ceases to deliver on quality service. I've been ordering high-end electronic equipment from them since I was 14! I just ordered a new Martin Logan Dynamo 700W sub and Motion 8i center channel speaker for my revamped home theatre. Keep up the good work Crutchfield Team!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I bought a 'scratch and dent' Infinity Kappa Perfect 12 VQ for $149.99, retail was $279.99. It came with the standard 3 year warranty and arrived without a scratch or dent, it could have been sold as new and I would have been none the wiser. That was in 2004 and it still slams hard, I burnt through three 12 inch MTX Thunder 8000's in 4 years with the same amp that's been pushing the Kappa for 11 years. I wouldn't hesitate to order from the outlet. My only regret is that I didn't get two.

By Allisa P.

Questions? Get answers from the Crutchfield staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Crutchfield