Review of Crutchfield

community@crutchfield.com
2017 Customer choice award

briang298
8/20/18

I have purchased 5-6 systems from Crutchfield over the years and it seems that their documentation gets better each time. Now with their premade harness options its even easier to install a new car stereo.

joihnw
8/17/18

Great selection, price, and VERY good support. They ship promptly, so you don't wait much. Everything I have ordered from them has been as advertised. I see no reason to deal with anyone else.

shaunessyf
8/17/18

Always bought stuff from them, phone numbers to call in case you hit a snag. I've done it every time and they are here to help. I don't buy from anyone else.

daniell395
8/16/18

Looking for a set of tweeters found a set at a great price, wasted no time installing them and they sound awesome.....

dushawnw1
8/15/18

Crutchfield did an excellent job and definitely helped me by sending the speaker mount adapter as well as plug-in wires. The speakers that I ordered aren't great but I'm still checking them out. But that's not their fault.

williama260
8/15/18

I am pleased with my overall Crutchfield experience! The product; price; and the speed of delivery will have me purchasing again!

garys507
8/13/18

People make the company what it is today and for 30 years past and present.
Keep up the good work ..

alana123
8/13/18

Easy to navigate website that's designed to make web shopping for technology items with many options the easiest shopping experience I have found to date. Car stereo today has so many choices that need to work for thousands of vehicles, I am amazed at Crutchfield's attention to detail to ensure all the ala carte items for each unique purchase will go as smoothly as possible.

matthewk131
8/13/18

This is my fifth car that I've ordered stereo Equipment for and every single time it's perfect. They always ship me anything and everything to do the job like a professional. No cutting wires or corners. I wish they had a retail store you can walk into

brianl299
8/13/18

I had been wanting a stereo and speakers for a long time, but worried it would be too hard to install and figure out what I needed. I came to the Crutchfield website and it looked pretty easy. Plus, they included all of the wire connectors I needed for free. I chatted online with a guy because I was still concerned. Got the speakers, stereo and the instructions - everything fit easily and I wish I hadn't hesitated so long.

mattc212
8/12/18

Ordered a stereo for my daughters first car, everything came in the package super fast and the emailed installation instructions were spot on as always! I can't see myself buying my stereo equipment from anywhere else ever!

dirks28
8/12/18

Years ago, prior to internet business, I purchased subwoofers through Crutchfield's catalog and was very pleased with price and service. Since internet business I've made several purchases and am pleased with product, price and speed of delivery.

dervis
8/11/18

Delivery was fast, product was better than I expected. Directions was easy to follow. 1st time ever doing it myself.

danielt262
8/10/18

It's always a pleasure to work with and order from Crutchfield. Even in cases where their prices may be a bit higher, I know I can return an item without hassle.

michaelt548
8/10/18

I'm very impressed with my experience! From start to finish Crutchfield has has impowered me to get the job done myself.

toddb157
8/9/18

I've installed many car stereos, but this was by far the easiest installation I've performed. The instruction sheet and the $25 Crutchfield Ready Harness service was definitely worth the money. No headaches, all went smoothly. Will use Crutchfield again in the future.

garyw299
8/9/18

Love the knowledgeable customer support if a problem with equipment arises,can't get that with Amazon. Ordered 4K and oled equipment

josem346
8/6/18

Purchased some speakers was taken care of right away, can't say that about ups not delivering my package on time
going to make the pickup myself tired of waiting... thanks crutchfield I'm with you guys

garyg239
8/5/18

As they say you pay for what you get. Better to buy the right stuff the first time make it easy on yourself.

danw257
8/4/18

Their website was easy to use. The installation kit and instructions were great and made installing my stereo a snap. I highly recommend the fabricated wire harness, for $25, it makes the installation just plug and play.

johnh1511
8/2/18

I bought a Bluetooth adapter for my car. Faster delivery than online megastore. Less expensive than online megastore. I watched a couple of videos on how to install. Literally took ten minutes. Only negatives so far is I have to turn phone volume all the way up. And I thought I could keep aux cord plugged into box and easily switch from Bluetooth/aux. I can't but bought the Bluetooth to get rid of cords in my car.

douglasw83
8/1/18

I've installed 3 stereos prior this, 4th 1let me tell you 1 hour from start to finish that includes taking car apart too, the harness you made for my 94 Honda was awesome... Omg yeah the instructions you gave also awesome note automatic tran ya mite wanna put in low low before disconnecting battery. Overall so far great I have front door speakers in going to install tomorrow weather permitting its been warm here in Seattle & will let ya know thanks again all of you Doug

kentn8
8/1/18

The radio was delivered quickly, faster than I expected. It works great but on a scale of 1-10 for the installation with 10 being easy: I would give it a 2. The instructions were unclear as to how the installation sleeve works or even how to separate it from the radio for the installation. No operation manual came with it & the controls for the setup are not intuitive. I give Crutchfield 5 stars for their website & 2 stars on the radio for being way too complicated to install, setup & operate.

wilsonv8
7/31/18

I always shop with these guys even though they don't have everything that I'm looking for I still end up shopping here for my Electronics goods.

ryanp171
7/31/18

I always have a great experience with these guys. They are fast, friendly and always helpful. I recently had questions about some speakers I was thinking about getting (Klipsch R-15PM) for my office and Larry was able to help and answered all my questions. Got a customer for life boys - hope you can put up with me...

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I bought a 'scratch and dent' Infinity Kappa Perfect 12 VQ for $149.99, retail was $279.99. It came with the standard 3 year warranty and arrived without a scratch or dent, it could have been sold as new and I would have been none the wiser. That was in 2004 and it still slams hard, I burnt through three 12 inch MTX Thunder 8000's in 4 years with the same amp that's been pushing the Kappa for 11 years. I wouldn't hesitate to order from the outlet. My only regret is that I didn't get two.

By Allisa P.

Questions? Get answers from the Crutchfield staff and other customers.

Crutchfield?