Review of Crutchfield

community@crutchfield.com
2018 Customer choice award

dominickm42
3/19/19

Got exactly what I needed and faster than Amazon was able to get it to me! Definitely worth getting it from here. Will install it tonight

bobb690
3/18/19

The right product, clear and correct instructions, custom wiring (done right) for my 20 year old Benz (complicated system) delivered flawless and fast, and a personal note signed by the CEO. Who does that?! Drop money for a new car and get the CEO to write you a note...Ha! Crutchfield is my go to source to keep the local car stereo monkees out of my car and wallet. Good job!

daniell455
3/18/19

I have ordered many items from Crutchfield over the years. I think my very first purchase was back in 2002(I bought an iPod) and just recently bought a JL Audio 3 1/2" Dash Speakers, and 300 Hz Bass Blockers(2019). Their customer service is still top notch and was able to answer every question I had. Even if I just call for a system I'm trying to build. Crutchfield will also be my go to for car audio needs. Thinking about picking their brain about Home Audio next..

kylej76
3/18/19

From finding a unit that would fit my truck, to the gear that was included, to the instructions; this couldn't have been easier.

I was a little intimidated to put in my own stereo, but the whole process took maybe 30 minutes. Now I want to upgrade my speakers!

garyk239
Gary K.
3/17/19

Crutchfield is the best bc they have advisors that leave u completely satisfied. They always have the right products for ur needs with superior service to back it up.

donalds330
3/16/19

Received everything I needed to get the job done, tools being the exception of course. It only took my friend and I about 10 minutes total to change putbtwo rear door speakers in my Kia Optima.

ryanm374
3/14/19

Crutchfield made it pretty easy to get the right kit for my Ford Fusion. Would definitely order from them again.

ss476
3/14/19

I bought a Sony receiver from Crutchfield because I felt I might need technical support for speaker hookup. It turns out I did,phoned them,and got the informed answers I needed. And the price was still good! Great company!

marks1322
3/14/19

The after market install order indicated what I would need and the suggested the right materials for the job!

bryanb198
3/14/19

I purchased my radio setup with the ready harness. Cut my install time considerably, the only issue I had was the steering wheel control module (which came pre-wired in the ready harness) did not sync with my car. After spending hours searching online for a solution, I decided to call Crutchfield at 9PM CST. They had me up and running in 5 minutes! Unbelievable customer service and quality!

Tip for consumers: Buy the ready harness and save your self a lot of time! Also when in doubt call them! Even late at night they were able to help me.

billt193
3/12/19

Excellent service fast delivery at a fair price. Top quality equipment and installation guides. I will go to Crutchfield for all my audio dates in the future

briang341
3/12/19

I received my order in 24 hours, and thanks to the step by step guide I was able to install the new stereo in my 11 Ram 1500 in about an hour

josev121
3/11/19

After registering my vehicle was very simple to get the type of radio I was looking for. Ordering was fast and true 3 day delivery to San Juan, PR !! Very simple installation as stated !! Overall quality OK !

deanb157
3/11/19

Tech Reid was super helpful with our wireless turntable and speaker bundle
received and set up like a snap
Enjoying old school LP s !!!

ronaldr160
3/9/19

Every time I have ordered from Crutchfield they always have what I need, and I usually get my order 1-2 days earlier than expected.

bl160
3/8/19

Friendly staff that provided expert and friendly service for steering wheel control and dash kit for a Pioneer stereo in a used car I just bought. Package arrived within 4 days which was fairly quick.

willa39
3/7/19

hooked it up myself, super easy and everything works flawlessly. i had trouble taking out my old stereo but that's irrelevant to the product. i connected everything myself, all ull need is electrical tape or wire connectors to connect the wires but that's cheap and easy. the stereo fits so perfect and sounds great! 11/10 would recommend

paulc709
3/7/19

Outstanding customer service. From product selection to installation instructions and install kits. Take care of your customers and they'll come back. I know I will.

georgeg344
3/6/19

Fast free shipping and great product. Ordered at 3 pm and shipped out by 6:30 pm. Everything ordered arrived in perfect shape. Had to call tech support with a question and got an answer immediately. Great service and will definitely order products again.

johns3685
3/6/19

That's how I would describe Mick, the Crutchfield rep who advised me on setting up my home wi-if network. Mick spent time with me on the phone and did not attempt to over-sell. Before calling Crutchfield, I was nervous about attempting anything electronic. But after speaking with Mick, I know that I'll have the wi-fi up-and-running in no time. Dealing with Crutchfield is exceptionalthey're definitely consumer-friendly!

carlb208
3/5/19

I was very impressed by the speed, and quality in such a short time. I had put in for it on a Mon or Tues night and by Thursday morning it was at my door. I appreciated the quality of work done by I believe Landon on my radio adapter and appreciate the Note. It was incredibly easy to install and sounds amazing!!

caseya28
3/4/19

Spent a lot of time shopping around and ended back on this site everytime. My order came with installation gear and the cost of the stereo was not inflated. The instructions were specific to my car and easy to follow. Will be purchasing speakers next!

arleenw6
3/2/19

I am happy with my order because I also received additional wire which was unexpected. We had a camera go down and just needed a replacement. I now have decided to add another camera.

larryn100
3/1/19

was able to get exactly what I want and in a tiny manner. I was having a problem with PayPal and called Crutchfields customer service. Harley was fabulous. She helped me to get it done, she was extremely helpful. I will use them again

fredp113
2/28/19

I ordered a much needed stereo for my 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee. It was extremely easy with Crutchfield, having the adapter plate, wiring harness and full installation instructions right at hand. Also the price was incredible, highly recommend if you're on the fence.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes, they have a good return policy, this place has been in business for years, trustworthy, quality

By Karl D.

Questions? Get answers from the Crutchfield staff and other customers.

18 Photos for Crutchfield