Review of Crutchfield

community@crutchfield.com
2018 Customer choice award

ryanb392
5/23/19

Been ordering from Crutchfield for years now I've never had anything but great products and amazing customer service

paulc751
5/22/19

Needed new marine speakers. Went on line to Crutchfield checked for open box and found an awesome deal on a pair of JBL's Placed the order it arrived in(2) days as promised Install went perfect and speakers sound great!

shanef73
5/21/19

Boat a new clarion 508 marine radio. Hook was the same as my old one. Made install simple. Looks nice and very easy to operate

tomp406
5/19/19

I am pleased with the sound of the speakers.They fit perfectly in rear of my 2003 Park avenue.Great price for Kenwood speakers.Free and fast delivery.

jamesm618
5/15/19

Every time I order from Crutchfield, I never have issues. My order is always correct and always within two days.

stevenw292
5/15/19

The wire is real copper not aluminum covered in copper, and end connectors were very high grade and substantially built which makes the connections strong and safe.

robertof28
5/14/19

Muy buen precio y la bocina en buen estado nueva y se escucha bien atienden muy bien los trabajadores

kylei5
5/14/19

Mike was personable, knowledgeable, helpful, and didn't make me feel pressured into a sale, more like he was just here to help. We even got to talk sports and joke around. All within a 5-10 minute conversation. My stuff arrived quickly and looked in mint condition in the box. I haven't had a chance to install yet. So I'll have to rate the speakers separately. But my experience with crutchfield and Mike was second to none.

tomb630
5/13/19

This is the place to buy your replacement Stereos. I was suspect but everything went together so quickly I had time left over. They said it was easy and it was. Also radio was a perfect fit. Looks original!

zachl30
5/13/19

Best customer service ever! Very knowledgeable staff. I've used Crutchfield several times and they never let me down. Delivery was fast and packaging was amazing. Great quality product at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend it to anyone.

tigerp3
5/13/19

Great pricing with additional items needed free with purchase. Extremely fast and free delivery also. Instruction to assist in install very lacking though. Tried to use Youtube also very lacking. Shut down Youtube, put away Crutchfield included cheat sheet, went ahead and just winged it from years of experience although on much simpler systems and finally got it working on my own. Had I known it would be this problematic would have purchased much simpler system.

stevenp286
5/10/19

I've installed many car stereos, but it's been a few years. My assumption that everything was the same had me running around in circles. I called tech support and the woman who answered the call was amazingly well informed and was able to walk me through installation step by step! She was terrific! I will definitely use Crutchfield in the future!

jasonj179
5/10/19

I called and got Eric and a sales rep emailed me what I needed for my truck and then picked out the radio I wanted shipping was free and fast everything was included would shop here again

grega154
5/6/19

I've been buying things from Crutchfield since the early 90's and have NEVER had a bad experience. Customer service is second to none, top notch products to fit all budgets, and outstanding tech support should you need it. Why go anywhere else?

warrenf25
5/2/19

I had a number of questions about what I really needed and Rusty was great in giving me correct advise. After the products came I had issues with installation and he walked me through it on the phone (twice with 2 different orders). He is Great! So nice to have that type of support. I have purchased before but knew what I needed so no need for assistance then. However, when you do need it they are there to help.

williamw535
5/1/19

I live in a remote part of Page County. When we have storms here whether rain or snow we loose all connection to the outside world. I needed a reliable Weather Radio, the sales person helped me find one we thought would work... It did and I bought a second one for a friend... Thanks.

jeffp252
5/1/19

Never worried about the order I knew it would come through as promised.a good experience like is hAs been in past.

jamesh1293
4/30/19

The 2019 Kenwood Excelon DNX696S Navigation Receiver was the cheapest Kenwood navigation receiver that had HD Radio built-in. Crutchfield had it in stock. Crutchfield's price was as cheap as anywhere and included Two-day UPS Air shipping and car specific installation kit. I installed it in less than an hour. It fits and works well.

anthonyh261
4/30/19

Best prices out there! FREE hardware and other kits provided with the purchase of a radio! Master manuals on how to install said hardware provided with ANY purchase in accordance to your vehicle's make. This place plain rocks. Never do I purchase anything I need elsewhere. Did I mention the insanely fast shipping?!

robertd769
4/29/19

The best selection there is by far. Fair pricing. Lightning fast shipping. I've purchased four Infinity components and a 4 channel Infinity amp as well as what you see in the picture. I've had zero issues. Every thing's been super smooth from start to finish. But that's just my experience. I can't say how it'll go for you unfortunately. But I'd guess that you'll do just fine.

kevina306
4/28/19

Second purchase from Crutchfield both times easy transaction fast shipping. Quick response to questions if you need help. Speakers fit perfectly.

williamp788
4/25/19

Like many of us, I had the option of buying my car stereo from several places. I chose Crutchfield. I researched what I wanted from their website and went with a Pioneer head unit along with a set of Alpine speakers. My sales rep Quinn, was extremely helpful and quite knowledgeable about what would work in my 1995 300ZX convertible. It's a show car that gets a lot of looks and I wanted to get the sound system "right" since I'm a little particular about my baby. With free shipping and no sales tax, I decided to pay the small fee for the ready harness per Quinn's suggestion. I received my order so quick, I'm looking forward to installing it this weekend. Even though I know how to remove the center dash fascia as well as the door skins, I was impressed that Crutchfield emailed me detailed drawings ahead of my order on my 24 year old sports car that were dead on correct. The installation guide they emailed me is super easy to understand as well. For what you spend, I think Crutchfield provides the best overall value in the marketplace !

Tip for consumers: The Reviews of Products and the Videos Provided on The Crutchfield Website are an Excellent Resource of Information.

trevillel
4/25/19

Great service, I didn't know a thing about car stereos, thanks for the help! Very happy with it. Text and phone customer service.

seans349
4/25/19

Every time I order from Crutchfield literally I'm never disappointed fast shipping and you always get extras that you really need tailored to your specific vehicle

dylanw48
4/25/19

Everything went well and the price was good... Except for the 1 hour of troubleshooting I had to to because a wire wasn't connected. I bought the "ready harness" option and all the wires but 1 was connected. All it took was one little pink wire to set me behind an hour. I bought it seemingly ready to go and wiring is my last suspect but sure enough what should've been done right was not done right. Luckily it only took a minute or so to add the wire to the proper spot on the plug but I shouldn't have had to. Also, customer service when I called before my order to ask questions was top notch.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes, they have a good return policy, this place has been in business for years, trustworthy, quality

By Karl D.

Questions? Get answers from the Crutchfield staff and other customers.

Crutchfield?