Review of COACH

Tel: +1-877-698-4946
comments@coach.com

juanitah30
6/22/19

Purchase a bag online looks so big an when I got it was small. Couldn't take it with me on my cruise had to buy another bag on my way to the airport. Come back from my vacation call up on couldn't change it because 30 days pass really such a big company an you only give 30 days. So disappointed won't ever buy a this store.

sharii3
6/21/19

I am beyond annoyed with Coach at this point. I had ordered my mother a rose gold Tatum watch for her birthday yesterday, and had paid for overnight shipping (which was $30) on the 18th, and they had said estimated delivery would be on the 20th (her birthday), but I had received the watch the day after her birthday. Which ok, fine, I understand that there maybe delays with shipping. However, when I received the watch, not only was the battery dead when I tried to operate the watch, but also noticed some scrapes and scuffs on the watch, indicating that it may have been used before. Upon this, I had ordered the watch to include a personalized birthday message for her. Surprise surprise, they didn't even give me that. This is something I would expect from a random shoddy store, but not a store that is considered to be on the "higher end" for women's fashion. Overall, I am incredibly disappointed in this company. I got the watch exclusively from coach, knowing that my mom loves the company and had bought many things from them before. But after this, I don't think I can order anything online from them again. I guess it's just a hit or miss with their online purchases, which is a truly shameful.

viviak
5/9/19

I am so disgusted by their thief review process. They sent me a product that was displaced by UPS and their dishonest driver. Coach customer service rep told me it's my lost and I should take it up with center's insurance. I am so done with them.

ditab
4/6/19

I purchased a Coach wallet from Macy's less than two years ago with the hopes that I was investing in a good quality wallet. The zipper broke and when I called Coach to help repair they said they would not do anything because it was a third party vendor and the wallet was more than a year old. I expect more from this brand name and the price level they charge.

tinaw193
3/22/19

My husband bought me my first Coach purse in December 2014. It's great quality. I had to have it repaired a month ago because the stitching had been coming off. When I was processing this transaction in the store, we couldn't locate the receipt. I almost felt like they were treating me like I'd bought it secondhand. I knew I had it, I just didn't know where. So I dropped it off. About a week ago, I found the receipt (It was in another bag I'd just dumped my items into) & immediately took photos, because it had faded. I called & told customer service. I hope they attached it to my account. Fast forward to yesterday, I got my bag. Stitching is good. But one thing I noticed is that they didn't bother with the strap stitching, which is frayed, didn't bother with the fading color of the gun metal color, or much less clean it for me. That tells me that they don't take pride in their products, which is sad, considering what we, as female consumers, pay for these purses.

lorrainem183
3/8/19

I always wanted a Coach handbag but never had one until my daughter bought me a beautiful bag and my other daughter bought me the matching wallet. I was so very disappointed in the quality of the bag. After using the bag for about 4 months (I took very good care and wouldn't even put it on the floor when going out) the fabric had started to unravel in a few spots. I was so very excited but quickly was disappointed! I called customer service and was told because I waited til it was 12 months old that they would do nothing about it. Other than the fraying the purse looks perfectly new still. What a shame that I waited so long to get one and Coach doesn't stand by their merchandise. Very disenchanted.

henryo48
2/14/19

I have purchased Coach for my Sisters and Mother over the years when Coach had a lifetime warranty on their products. My Mom needed a repair on her purse so I sent it in for her to be repaired. Coach contacted us to tell us they lost her purse, the purse was no longer available that she sent in and they wanted my Mom to choose a purse that was not in the same class of purse she had, she was upset and chose a purse, she immediately had issues with the strap not staying on her shoulder, I called Coach spoke with Nancy Lee and she wouldn't help, she said she would and never did, this went on for years, I work out of the country and would be gone for years at a time. I later found out the purse Coach sent her did not have the lifetime warranty that the purse they lost, had and that the reason Coach supposedly lost the purse is because they no longer wanted to honor purses with a lifetime warranty, they stole my Moms purse and won't send a strap that won't slip off my Moms shoulder on the inferior purse they replaced her good purse with. I will never buy Coach again for anybody.
I called Coach 1 last time and was directed to Sam, after all these years of not getting the help for my Mom's purse Sam completely made everything right, I'm extremely grateful. He tried to replace the purses arm strap however could not find one, then he offered a new purse if I sent the other one back to Coach, I sent it back, Sam gave me options for my Mom and we went to the Coach store so my Mom could see, feel and try each purse. My Mom picked one out she liked and Sam sent the purse to her. I'm glad to finally have this done. Thank you Sam! I also purchased a checkbook carrier for my Mom while we were at the Coach store. I am a good loyal customer, I do need the respect I deserve. I do wish also that the Coach products did not change the way they have, I like the old style much better of the wallets I used to buy, I still have all of the originals I have from the 80's.

kimberlyg151
1/12/19

I had ordered from Coach before without a problem customer service was great. I wanted a Charlie tote in Oxblood placed order online as i went to finish the online order slip. I was directed to CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE. Which i did asked whats problem was told the purse was not available in that color and Coach would not be getting anymore. So after much going back in forth with sales person i chose Oxblood Gunmetal same purse just Darker. Placed order i went to check my bank account and Coach charged me for two purses . Even those the first one was out i was charged 299.00 plus tax and then charged again for the purse i actually got. When i contact Coach their take was yes we charged your card because you put it in the cart and yes we are out of it we still charge your card regardless rather it is in stock or not. Then to make matters worse the girl who took my phone order enter my information system had another person same name and state just different city 3 hrs AWAY and that was where my purse was going. If i had not called about the over charge on my card i and Coach would not have known that mailing address was wrong . Coach was ABLE to contact UPS and Stop the delivery and reroute it to me which took another 4 days and it took 7 days for Coach to refund my account. Overall it was not The Service i have had in the past with Coach and i was very disappointed with the poor level of Customer Service and how they just charge people account without regards to the items not even being in stock. You add it to cart its out but we still take YOUR MONEY AND HOLD IT FOR 7 TO 10 DAYS not cool or happy about that. I give Coach 3 Stars and that is for finding my purse.

christinaj79
10/23/18

Owned my purse for less than a week, when the clasp to hold my strap in just fell apart. Then had to wait a total of 9 weeks before my purse was repaired and sent back to me. So I called customer service and they offered me a replacement. When I asked what would happen to the original purse, she replied it will be scraped. Thank you for confirming you sell $#*!ty purses. I will never purchase anything from your company ever again!!!

cindyh271
9/8/18

I recently went on the couch official website and the style of bags has gone way down they used to have nice looking bags I don't think I will be buying any more Coach purses didn't like anything that's all

benn52
7/24/18

DO NOT BUY STUFF HERE!

Seriously, if only i could leave a zero star!
I ordered a bag a week ago when there was a sale going on, and a small wallet because I had to reach $200 for free shipping.

And guess what, after the sale was over and the bag was sold out, they emailed me basically saying "oh, your bag was sold out when you placed the order, but still, we charged your money" (bull$#*!, I checked on the bag daily and it was "almost gone" for 3 DAYS after I placed my order).

And the story didn't end there, they shipped the small wallet and I couldn't cancel because they "have already shipped". So now I have to drive 30 miles to return the damn wallet.

I lost my deal after waiting for the sale, I lost my favourite bag for back to school, I have to drive 30 miles to return the item that I only purchased for the free shipping. And all I got back was "we truly apologize".

I am a first time customer and know this, COACH, I will never, ever, buy anything again from you guys. And I will also "recommend" all my friends and family.

Hope this helped the people that are about to purchase from this damn company.

ritak59
7/19/18

So unprofessional. Ordered gifts online specifically told them to include gift boxes and they say they don't provide gift boxes. What!!???? I kept contacting customer service via email & their site & no response whatsoever!

This definitely is not Nordstrom.!!

alig49
6/21/18

I had a small metal part of a coach vintage saddle bag come loose and fell off & I could not find the part. It is a small, metal hook that clips the strap to the bag and is attached by a gold screw. It would take me about 2 minutes to fix on my own if I had the part. I called Coach and asked them to please ship me the part, to which the responded "we only accept repairs via mail and cannot ship any parts". This is incredibly disappointing to me, as I will been entrusting my treasured handbag (my dad's first gift to my mom) to a mail carrier. I would also be agreeing to part with it for a month or so, which is ridiculous when all I need is a tiny part that would fit in a mail envelope and would receive in 3 days. Lastly, I am sure they will charge me some outrageous price to have a tiny metal piece screwed onto my bag and shipped back. This is a money making scheme at its finest.

I will NOT be buying any further products from Coach with the knowledge that their warranty is a YEAR for a very expensive item and they are incredibly inflexible with repair/restoration.

andrear118
2/27/18

I RECEIVED A COACH BAG AND WALLET AS A GIFT. THE THREADING STARTED TO COME A LOSE SO I CALLED THE STORE AND WAS TOLD I GET A YEAR TO RETURN THE BAG I SAID PERFECT WHEN I WENT TO EXCHANGE THE BAG I WAS TOLD I COULD NOT I COULD ONLY SEND IT OUT FOR REPAIR. I SAID I DID NOT WANT A REPAIR IT IN FEAR IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN I JUST WANTED TO EXCHANGE IT AND THAT'S WHAT I WAS TOLD I COULD DO. SHE THEN WENT ON TO TELL ME THAT WAS NOT TRUE BECAUSE THE ARE WELL TRAINED IN THE POLICY.( CALLING ME A LIAR) THEN THE MANAGER CAME OUT WHO BY THE WAY WAS LARKING AND LISTEN AND PRETENDING TO BE A CUSTOMER CAME OUT AND SAID SHE WAS OFF AND GETTING READY TO GO HOME THEN POND ME OFF ON SOMEONE ELSE AND SAID I COULD RETURN THE BAG BUT NOT THE WALLET. I HAVE NEVER BEING TREATED SO BADLY IN A STORE IN ALL MY DAYS I FELT LIKE I WAS TREATED AS IF I HAD STOLE THE BAG AND WAS ASKING FOR A CASH REFUND. I ALSO JUST WANT TO NOTE I HAD THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT AND PACKAGING THAT TOTALED TO OVER 900$ WORTH OF MERCHANDISE. THAT I ONLY WANT TO EXCHANGE. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO TAMPA BAY INTERNATIONAL MALL COACH AGAIN.

ellyb5
1/4/18

For some reason my online transaction wouldn't go through, so I called Coach. The customer service rep explained to me that the black wristlet I was trying to order was sold out, so I went with a white one instead. I told the rep several times and that it was a gift and that I needed to gift box as well. I also ordered a pair of rain boots, size 7.

I was extremely disappointed when the order arrived... The wristled (which, by the way, was black after all) was wrapped in white tissue paper and didn't not come in a box, as expected. The boots did say size 7, but were more like 8.5 for some reason. They came in a super beat up looking box. I called Coach and another rep apologized for the mishap with the box and promised to send one. I ended up receiving it a week later, which was too late to gift as a birthday present.
The boots ended up costing me $18 to send back. I always order things online from Gap, H&M, Zara, Mango and other stores, none of which hold the customer responsible for shipping costs. Very lame, Coach. Not what you'd expect...

sireeshr
12/2/17

COACH online system is so messed up.I ordered a bag for an important anniversary and they couldn't deliver as promised and it totally screwed my plans.

crystala31
10/26/17

My boyfriend got me a bag That was apparently a limited edition, which they failed to mention to him. But wait theres more, not only is it a Limited edition, $800 bag, but if you get it monogrammed on the little tag that is detachable....... basically makes the bag lose its value and makes the entire purchase nonrefundable. And....to top that all off apparently the sales person failed to mention that if he gets it monogrammed...FOR FREE... that he cant return the bag..... even if its was surprise gift. PRETTY $#*!ED UP. This bag will be on amazon and I will never spend another cent at coach.

tracya62
10/15/17

Website is misleading and when you call their customer service center for an overnight order that did not show up for 5 days, that you paid for OVERNIGHT shipping, tjey tell you, tjey do not know there it is and don't call you back when the supervisor says she is going to. Apparently they have so many customers, that they do not need any more!!! Absolutely horrible vustomer service! Supervisor Verlinda was contradictory and confrontatiomal. Will not use ever again, nor will my entire family!

mardied
10/10/17

I bought a coach bag with intentions of it having a lifetime warranty. It has been a little over a year by 3 weeks. I spent $1100. on this purse, i only used it for date night, and just recently i used it full time. It is starting to fade on each side of the purse, in the area where it rests against my body. I called to see about a replacement or refund today, I was told that due to it being over a year old. There is nothing i can do about it. I could save 30% off my next purchase of a new coach bag. Customer service is a joke!!!! The quality of this purse is a JOKE!!! Not to mention i only had it for one month. The stitching started to break apart and they gave me a new purse; because i had it for 20 days at that time. I am so disappointed in this company and their product. If i was you i would never buy their product. Never buy from a company that will not stand behind their product or their name. I have been buying coach bags for YEAR's and have never had a problem. Until NOW...

rr111
9/24/17

I purchased the Turnlock Market Tote and within the first year, the thin straps on the bag began to fray and stitching was coming undone. The bag was replaced because it was still under warranty. Unfortunately, the same quality issue has begun to show up on the replacement bag. I do not use my bag daily, it has very limited use. I took my tote in for repair and was told I had to pay a repair fee. Reluctantly I paid the fee and asked that the repair center contact me to discuss options because this was the second time this quality issue was being addressed. I was told by the store manager that she wrote extensive notes for the repair center and they would be contacting me. I am extremely disappointed in Coach, I was not contacted as promised and when I elevated to customer service, they apologized for not contacting me and advised that they would be refunding the repair fee because it was still under warranty. Again, Coach did not follow through with their promise. Two weeks later, my refund still has not been processed. If you are thinking of purchasing this tote, DON'T! Although the quality of the bag itself is great, the quality and design of the straps do not stand up to Coach quality! Customer Service Department is an even bigger disappointment.

Tip for consumers: Poor customer service. They do not follow through with promises made to customers!

gretag2
5/19/17

I am a handbag addict & I own about 16 Coach bags about 10 wristlets & Dozens of different size makeup cases & wallets to match my purses. Oh let's not forget the 6 pairs of Sneakers. In my opinion they make Outstanding Quality Products otherwise they wouldn't be in Business since 1941. All my handbags still look Brand New as is all my other things. They send you big beautiful Dust Bahs when you order from Coach.com. I've been ordering from Coachoutlet.com for years & have spent a ton of money there as well. The only Problem is that when you do purchase from their outlet their bags do not come with Dust Bags. But no problem since their Dust Bags are so ample I can add more then one bag & protect them that way. The Coachoutlet.com store is by INVITATION only, there is no guarantee they will send you an invite to shop. Luckily I get in. I love Coach & will continue to buy their Lovely Beautiful things Forever

mrtn
9/1/16

Was given a coach purse as a gift. It was bought at coach store in Calgary. It frayed on the corners after very view uses. Since I live in opposite end of country and no access to store I contacted coach and was told to ship to u.s. at my expense and they would decide if repairable.so much for the famous Coach quality and service. Canadians avoid coach.

tinas38
9/29/14

Best customer service I have ever experienced! Had bought a puffer jacket and when after a while the lining was snagged, they offered me a brand new jacket and a coupon. Communication was perfect, and they were easy to get a hold of. They even send me a letter afterwards thanking me for being a customer. I couldn't be happier .!

lynna11
2/3/14

Absolutely love this site. Being a blogger, I want sites that are truely trustworthy. They do stand behind thier products. Find everything you need and not have to worry about fakes!

leslieb29
6/24/13

I visited the Coach store last month for Mothers day with my family. The sales associate that helped me was absolutely amazing. She was super knowledgeable, kind, and wonderful to work with. We ended up buying a few extras just because - I've never had such amazing customer service in all of my life at a retail store. Macy's and Nordstrom's (especially Macy's) has nothing on the Coach customer service.

After my purchase (over $500) I received a thank you card - hand written by my sale associate (I think her name was Natasha...I can't remember her name and don't have my thank you card on hand) as well as a $50 gift card to shop free at my next visit plus a follow up call to make sure I was 100% satisfied with my experience and purchase.

Amazing service and products. Now I know why my Grandmother shopped at their store and not one of the larger retail stores that carries the brand.

If you haven't' been there yet you're missing out.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the COACH staff and other customers.

3 Photos for COACH