CASUPO

CASUPO has a consumer rating of 4.8 stars from 582 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CASUPO also ranks 4th among Handbags sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 22 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.4%

• Customer service has been wonderful along with their speedy delivery!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate CASUPO?

“The best Face mask I've found bye far!”

Michael G.
10/2/20

The best Face mask I've found bye far! I've got a big face and beard and these are so comfy made very well. Fast shipping as well. Believe me Ive tried several others that "look cool" or whatever non compare. Ive come back and bought some more 3 times now.

“Terrible experience so far”

David W.
8/16/20

Terrible experience so far. Paid for expedited shipping, but the order hasn't moved in days. The site indicated that items were ready to ship, but that hasn't been true.

customer service (19)
shayahc
June 13th, 2020
jayj392
October 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far so good! (I just ordered so I'll wait to see what arrives.) The website was easy to navigate and easy to understand: My only suggestion: A photo of the filter pocket on bottom seam would help to explain what exactly that means.
michaelg2545
October 2nd, 2020
erinh232
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Wonderful! Luz was excellent in helping me throughout the entire process. I am going online right now to order my family more masks!
karim65
May 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to order & arrived quickly to my home in Oregon. Great quality and I love that the face mask is adjustable!
Reason I chose this product: The face mask conforms extremely well to my face and stays put! (Not my experience with other masks!) Thank you for working so hard to source material, find a solid design, and creating these for us! I would rate you 14/10 ⭐️
nicholasj91
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Thanks for making such a nice mask idea! It's been great, and very comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
Reason I chose this product: Very much! Purchased one for my wife as well and she's been very happy as well. Thank you again for making these!
Thanks for making such a nice mask idea!
April 22nd, 2020
• Previous review
juanc454
July 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fast shipping, great customer service, great quality and fits like a glove. I would 100% recommend them if anyone asks me.
jeremyj414
September 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
Product arrived in a timely manner. No complaints on shipping. The mask is of excellent quality. It could be a little bit bigger from nose to chin, having a tendency to pull off the nose if you move your mouth too far. But, it is very well made.
Reason I chose this product: The mask is a bit small from nose to chin, having a tendency to come off the nose if you open your mouth. Offering one more size larger would be nice, as this is the best quality I've seen in a mask.
michaelb4344
June 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Nice color options for masks that allow you to add a filter. Should sell the filters as well :)
Reason I chose this product: Does the job! Many different color options and the adjustable straps are nice. Wish you could order the filters along with the mask instead of having to order them from a separate supplier.
Nice color options for masks that allow you to add...
May 25th, 2020
• Previous review
lisah1360
June 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Liked the first mask I bought so much that I'm buying a second one for my husband. Thank you!
kima525
October 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easiest mask purchase yet. You met all my requirements: cotton, nose wire, made in USA, socially responsible. Thank you.
matthewr425
August 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Never received my mask. Had to dispute my order. Customer service was good at first then no contact.
leonam39
July 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Would love to see some more vibrant colors. Red? Blue? Purple? Pink? Easy to purchase and great website.
ruthd293
September 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
Good product but it would be nice to see a close up of the mask chains rather than so many of the girl on
juliay37
April 6th, 2020
Excellent! :)
alim224
March 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
The customer service was beyond compare and my order shipped quickly and I even received a follow up from the owner checking in. So impressed!
Reason I chose this product: I LOVE my new backpack and wallet. They are so well made and thoughtfully designed and absolutely beautiful! Now I just want one in every color!
tinah423
September 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
I'm a repeat customer and this is our third set of masks from Casupo. Great fit, heavy cotton, comfortable, adjustable straps, and well-made masks. Love that we can insert filters in these masks. Customer service has been wonderful along with their speedy delivery!
jacobp162
May 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
CASUPO made what I normally would expect to be a very distant experience during the time of COVID feel very personable. From providing detailed information about the status of my order to the handwritten message with my package, I felt like my purchase from CASUPO was highly valued. Will definitely be returning to CASUPO for future purchases and will recommend them to friends and family! Great brand, and great experience!
edmondb28
July 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
I have purchased and received 3 mask so far. The quality exceeded my expectations.
dianao204
August 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Thank you for replacing my first order so promptly, lost in the mail system I guess.
I really appreciate your customer service.
virginiah357
September 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Thrilled that I could spend some time deciding what I really wanted to purchase and still get the Labor Day weekend discount.
michelleh969
May 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
Incredibly simple to order through website and received in a timely manner with very transparent communication on when to expect delivery.
Reason I chose this product: Love the masks! They are perfect, highly recommend. I've tried quite a few different masks and these are by far the best!
alphab37
July 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
I appreciated that I received a direct email from one of the employees offering assistance even prior to me needing anything
Reason I chose this product: Best mask that money can buy right now
beatat3
October 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
I bought 2 adult masks - the black and ocean blue. Great design and fit, super comfortable to wear for long periods of time. Like that you have the option to switch the ear loops to head straps.
camerons199
April 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
This was a very friendly mobile and desktop site. Shopify Shop Pay made is very easy and painless to checkout! Good Job!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CASUPO staff and other customers.

Products (70)

FACE MASK BLUE CAMO / NAVY
FACE MASK BLUE CAMO / NAVY
Husband loves it! Prompted me to buy 2 more adult masks and one for our 5th grader. Adult & kid sizes have a pocket for filters. Especially important for my nerves as our son goes back to school. GreT quality!
FACE MASK BLACK / GRAPHITE
FACE MASK BLACK / GRAPHITE
Design fits my face very well. I'm small in stature so some masks don't work but this one is great.
FACE MASK OLIVE / ORANGE
FACE MASK OLIVE / ORANGE
The best fitting mask I've found so far. My only complaint is that I wish they made them in other fabric weights. I would buy them all.
FACE MASK ORANGE / OLIVE
FACE MASK ORANGE / OLIVE
Love my new mask and the colors.
PM 2.5 Mask Filters Packs
Fine - seem to be the same as filters purchased elsewhere.
FACE MASK PALMS
FACE MASK PALMS
Ear fasteners are bulky for me, hard to keep my glasses on & mask on
FACE MASK DESERT CAMO / KHAKI
FACE MASK DESERT CAMO / KHAKI
This is the second mask I've purchased. Of all the types I've ordered, these are my favorite because of quality and look and versatility. I have ordered a third mask and plan on making these my "go to" mask..
FACE MASK NAVY / NAVY
FACE MASK NAVY / NAVY
Teacher and want to try the above head method
FACE MASK STEEL
FACE MASK STEEL
Great quality and well designed
FACE MASK BLACK / BLACK
FACE MASK BLACK / BLACK
Great quality! Would buy again.
FACE MASK HIBISCUS
FACE MASK HIBISCUS
Great material and well made, but a bit big if you have a smaller face.
FACE MASK GRAPHITE / GRAPHITE
FACE MASK GRAPHITE / GRAPHITE
I like the mask. It's made of a thicker, solid material and has a solid nose clip for a secure fit. The ear loop clips take some getting used to, I'm use to the elastic ear loops, but I won't have to worry about elasticity issues.
FACE MASK ARMY CAMO
FACE MASK NAVY / BLUE CAMO
Nice color
FACE MASK BLACK
FACE MASK BLACK
Very comfortable and functional!
FACE MASK WHITE
FACE MASK WHITE
I like the adjustable ears and nose. Also white denim is cool.
FACE MASK BLACK BAMBOO
FACE MASK BLACK BAMBOO
I love the resilience of bamboo- great image for these days.
FACE MASK TEAL
FACE MASK TEAL
Tje look
PM 2.5 Mask Filters Packs
Can feel a difference and happy to have them around for heavy use days!
See more products

Business History

CASUPO creates some of the most environmentally conscious and durable leather goods in the USA.
We rescue leathers from the past and give them new lives as bold yet elegant bags, wallets, belts, or accessories. We also source sustainable leathers from gold-rated tanneries that use natural dyes. You get less toxic and more durable products while we decrease the amount of waste in the world.
Caring for the earth and its people is of utmost importance to founder, Luz Zambrano, so CASUPO doesn’t stop with responsible leathers. We donate a portion of each purchase to FUNDANICA, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to a children's hospital in Venezuela, where the CASUPO mountain range lives and where Luz spent weekends hiking as a kid.
Together, we can decrease our environmental impact while we lift up the next generation.
Together, we can decrease our environmental impact, uplift the next generation, and enjoy a beautiful leather bag.
Casupo is based in Long Beach, California.

luzn5
Luz Z.
Owner
Typically responds within 22 hours
Luz was born near the Casupo mountain range in Valencia, Venezuela, where she used to hike up to the top and drink fresh-squeezed juice from oranges plucked right there. It was on Casupo she learned the power of nature and began to feel a responsibility to take good care of it.
While working for 15 years designing shoes for brands like New Balance and Fila, Luz visited tanneries and factories all over the world, sourcing and selecting leathers. She collected swatches and samples from her travels, and that’s what inspired her to start her own leather brand. As she became more conscious of her day-to-day consumption, she realized small changes could mean big progress. She wanted to make it easy for her customers to make a difference, so she began to weave sustainability into her business. Thus, Casupo and its responsible leathers were born.
Luz is intent on giving back and running a company that makes her proud. She lives in Long Beach, CA where she continues to connect with nature by surfing, running, and biking. She still sends her heart to the Casupo mountain range by contributing faithfully to Fundanica, an organization at the base of the mountains that helps kids and means so much to Luz.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CASUPO?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.8
Have a question about CASUPO?