CASUPO

CASUPO has a consumer rating of 4.74 stars from 701 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with CASUPO most frequently mention customer service, great product and shopping experience. CASUPO ranks 10th among Handbags sites.

• I am pleased with the speed of delivery, customer service and mask

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate CASUPO?

“Great materials! Nice and thick fabric! But...”

Priscilla R.
12/21/20

The mask fits very well. The materials hold up nicely to washing and the look is spectacular. However, I wear eyeglasses all day, everyday and if I am outside and it's cold, my glasses really fog up! The nose bridge is not strong enough to hold a good seal by the bridge, therefore letting all the air escape through there and fog up my glasses. I have homemade masks, of lesser quality but with better (stronger) nose bridges that do not fog up my glasses. I hope they improve on the nose bridge.

“My one star is for the product, not the shopping experience...”

James S.
11/22/20

My one star is for the product, not the shopping experience (though, to my shopping experience, I don't recall seeing on the PDP that masks are not returnable which seems like a potential violation of FTC and certain state consumer protection regulations). I like your products and your company - but these masks are not good. They're entirely too stiff and slide around my face. I contacted customer service when placing the order expressing concern that they wouldn't be big enough... and they're not; they don't reach the bottom of my chin. For the very high rice, I'm REALLY disappointed.

customer service (24)
shayahc
June 13th, 2020
georgew626
November 17th, 2020
Verified purchase

Mask nose wire is too long making the mask too heavy and slips down the face. To compensate have to tighten the straps around ears that can hurt in short time. Won't buy again

walterm277
December 21st, 2020
Verified site experience

The mask doesn't fit, but I can't return it. Not acceptable

aaronh389
December 7th, 2020
Verified purchase

Good quality. Would like to have at least 1 filter added. And did not know the lanyard was not included.

priscillar82
December 21st, 2020

luzn7
Luz N. – CASUPO Rep

Hello Priscilla, Thank you for your feedback and kind review. I would recommend that if it is cold outside and fogging continues you may consider moving the toggles so that you can wear the mask behind your head so that the mask can by tighter against your face without it tugging your ears. We find setting it behind the head instead of behind the ears is quite comfortable for fogging issues so it can be tighter.

For further tips of suggestion, you can email is at hello@casupo.co

Thanks,

Luz

jayj392
October 8th, 2020
Verified site experience

So far so good! (I just ordered so I'll wait to see what arrives.) The website was easy to navigate and easy to understand: My only suggestion: A photo of the filter pocket on bottom seam would help to explain what exactly that means.

jamess3803
November 22nd, 2020

karlap59
July 17th, 2020
Verified site experience

I like how easy it is to maneuver the site, just wished there were more photos of models actually using each face mask design.

jeremyj414
September 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review

Product arrived in a timely manner. No complaints on shipping. The mask is of excellent quality. It could be a little bit bigger from nose to chin, having a tendency to pull off the nose if you move your mouth too far. But, it is very well made.

Reason I chose this product:

The mask is a bit small from nose to chin, having a tendency to come off the nose if you open your mouth. Offering one more size larger would be nice, as this is the best quality I've seen in a mask.

Great masks.
November 14th, 2020
• Previous review

Excellent quality masks. Could be a touch bigger.

Reason I chose this product:

Excellent quality masks. Could be a touch bigger.

matthewr425
August 22nd, 2020
Verified site experience

Never received my mask. Had to dispute my order. Customer service was good at first then no contact.

michaelg2545
October 2nd, 2020
Verified site experience

The best Face mask I've found bye far! I've got a big face and beard and these are so comfy made very well. Fast shipping as well. Believe me Ive tried several others that "look cool" or whatever non compare. Ive come back and bought some more 3 times now.

jeffb1175
November 18th, 2020
Verified site experience

I have received poor customer service in regards to my missing order. No one wants to take responsibility I would give a zero if possible.

mattq18
October 26th, 2020
Verified site experience

The loading of each page of information made it impossible to look at an item and go back to the list quickly.

mitchellf47
September 30th, 2020
Verified purchase

Took too long for the mask to get to me.

Reason I chose this product:

I don't like that the entire mask did not have a design.

todde121
November 5th, 2020
Verified site experience

Needed new mask and interested in yours because of the lanyards. Was disappointed that all were sold out.

kristeno264
November 16th, 2020
Verified site experience

My shopping experience was great, love the product and website, but I tried contacting them via email and they didn't get back to me, but that's the only negative thing I have to say. Love this brand!

brandons522
December 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase

Purchased two masks. They look good but completely i functional and worthless. They do not breath at all. It's clear that any ventilation will be around the nose or under the chin. The flexible metal strip over the nose is also very weak and doesn't hold its shape. All in all and expensive waste and also in my opinion this company is putting people at risk by selling masks that do not function. The filter pouch in these is also a joke as you cannot breath through the fabric at all anyway and so they do nothing.
How does a company or a person feel good about selling something that clearly does not work during a time like this.

russells307
September 9th, 2020
Verified site experience

Shipping is extremely slow for this item and with very limited feedback of when to expect it.

andyc290
October 13th, 2020
Verified purchase

Add material under the chin and dispense with the plastic packaging.
Nice looking mask and feels good on my face (except when talking, as it slides down my nose.

erinh232
May 12th, 2020
Verified site experience

Wonderful! Luz was excellent in helping me throughout the entire process. I am going online right now to order my family more masks!

alicet132
November 26th, 2020

I originally bought two items from Casupo total order value of $70 for a wallet and mask- like many others on here, great photos and website. I needed it shipped to Canada and I had paid for expedited shipping of $18.35. A month after I received the product, I received a bill charging another $18.35 by UPS - I then had to cover this charge on top of the shipping I had paid AND the gross order amount of $70. Two months later, UPS billed me a brokerage fee of $19.95 and insisted that the merchant did not file the letter of authorisation- thereby the receiver (the customer) would have to pay all charges. This was a total scam to me - as I've never ordered from a website that did not properly educate the customer at point of sale that these charges would apply especially as I had already paid for expedited shipping. Luz from casupo did not take responsibility and deferred back to the customer to accept all charges - in total for what I have purchased (I have paid $56 in levied fees for a $70 product). Read your purchase terms carefully with this seller, its been a terrible customer service experience and demonstrates just how unethical casupo can be to push the onus of levied charges on the end customer.

ruthd293
September 30th, 2020
Verified site experience

Good product but it would be nice to see a close up of the mask chains rather than so many of the girl on

brandonk202
November 3rd, 2020
Verified site experience

Have to enter Items twice. Hope this isn't a bs scam

davidw2752
August 16th, 2020
Verified site experience

Terrible experience so far. Paid for expedited shipping, but the order hasn't moved in days. The site indicated that items were ready to ship, but that hasn't been true.

katrinar70
August 27th, 2020
Verified site experience

I would love to track my order with out having to download a separate app.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CASUPO staff and other customers.

Business History

CASUPO creates some of the most environmentally conscious and durable leather goods in the USA.
We rescue leathers from the past and give them new lives as bold yet elegant bags, wallets, belts, or accessories. We also source sustainable leathers from gold-rated tanneries that use natural dyes. You get less toxic and more durable products while we decrease the amount of waste in the world.
Caring for the earth and its people is of utmost importance to founder, Luz Zambrano, so CASUPO doesn’t stop with responsible leathers. We donate a portion of each purchase to FUNDANICA, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to a children's hospital in Venezuela, where the CASUPO mountain range lives and where Luz spent weekends hiking as a kid.
Together, we can decrease our environmental impact while we lift up the next generation.
Together, we can decrease our environmental impact, uplift the next generation, and enjoy a beautiful leather bag.
Casupo is based in Long Beach, California.

luzn7
Luz N.
Owner
Luz was born near the Casupo mountain range in Valencia, Venezuela, where she used to hike up to the top and drink fresh-squeezed juice from oranges plucked right there. It was on Casupo she learned the power of nature and began to feel a responsibility to take good care of it.
While working for 15 years designing shoes for brands like New Balance and Fila, Luz visited tanneries and factories all over the world, sourcing and selecting leathers. She collected swatches and samples from her travels, and that’s what inspired her to start her own leather brand. As she became more conscious of her day-to-day consumption, she realized small changes could mean big progress. She wanted to make it easy for her customers to make a difference, so she began to weave sustainability into her business. Thus, Casupo and its responsible leathers were born.
Luz is intent on giving back and running a company that makes her proud. She lives in Long Beach, CA where she continues to connect with nature by surfing, running, and biking. She still sends her heart to the Casupo mountain range by contributing faithfully to Fundanica, an organization at the base of the mountains that helps kids and means so much to Luz.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CASUPO?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.7
Have a question about CASUPO?