CASUPO

CASUPO has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 389 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CASUPO also ranks 5th among Handbags sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.1%

• Great product, easy ordering, fast shipping, great customer service!
  • Great quality that I know will last beyond the end of the pandemic

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate CASUPO?

“Wonderful!”

Erin H.
5/12/20

Wonderful! Luz was excellent in helping me throughout the entire process. I am going online right now to order my family more masks!

“Orders my masks and paid extra for shipping”

Tyler S.
7/3/20

Orders my masks and paid extra for shipping. I've received no update to my order as far as when these will be shipped. I've downloaded the Shop app and no update on my order through there as well. Hope I get my masks!

customer service (11) great quality (6) nice website (3) good experience (3) delivery time (3)
shayahc
June 13th, 2020
erinh232
May 12th, 2020
karim65
May 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to order & arrived quickly to my home in Oregon. Great quality and I love that the face mask is adjustable!
Reason I chose this product: The face mask conforms extremely well to my face and stays put! (Not my experience with other masks!) Thank you for working so hard to source material, find a solid design, and creating these for us! I would rate you 14/10 ⭐️
nicholasj91
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Thanks for making such a nice mask idea! It's been great, and very comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
Reason I chose this product: Very much! Purchased one for my wife as well and she's been very happy as well. Thank you again for making these!
Thanks for making such a nice mask idea!
April 22nd, 2020
juanc454
July 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fast shipping, great customer service, great quality and fits like a glove. I would 100% recommend them if anyone asks me.
michaelb4344
June 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Nice color options for masks that allow you to add a filter. Should sell the filters as well :)
Reason I chose this product: Does the job! Many different color options and the adjustable straps are nice. Wish you could order the filters along with the mask instead of having to order them from a separate supplier.
Nice color options for masks that allow you to add...
May 25th, 2020
lisah1360
June 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Liked the first mask I bought so much that I'm buying a second one for my husband. Thank you!
leonam39
July 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Would love to see some more vibrant colors. Red? Blue? Purple? Pink? Easy to purchase and great website.
juliay37
April 6th, 2020
Excellent! :)
alim224
March 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
The customer service was beyond compare and my order shipped quickly and I even received a follow up from the owner checking in. So impressed!
Reason I chose this product: I LOVE my new backpack and wallet. They are so well made and thoughtfully designed and absolutely beautiful! Now I just want one in every color!
jacobp162
May 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
CASUPO made what I normally would expect to be a very distant experience during the time of COVID feel very personable. From providing detailed information about the status of my order to the handwritten message with my package, I felt like my purchase from CASUPO was highly valued. Will definitely be returning to CASUPO for future purchases and will recommend them to friends and family! Great brand, and great experience!
edmondb28
July 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
I have purchased and received 3 mask so far. The quality exceeded my expectations.
dianao204
August 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Thank you for replacing my first order so promptly, lost in the mail system I guess.
I really appreciate your customer service.
michelleh969
May 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
Incredibly simple to order through website and received in a timely manner with very transparent communication on when to expect delivery.
Reason I chose this product: Love the masks! They are perfect, highly recommend. I've tried quite a few different masks and these are by far the best!
alphab37
July 31st, 2020
Verified purchase
I appreciated that I received a direct email from one of the employees offering assistance even prior to me needing anything
Reason I chose this product: Best mask that money can buy right now
camerons199
April 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
This was a very friendly mobile and desktop site. Shopify Shop Pay made is very easy and painless to checkout! Good Job!
jeremym717
July 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Ordered, arrived And it fits well. They only bad thing is you have to speak loud while wearing it.
Reason I chose this product: It’s very comfortable I like it
jh909
July 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
I have purchased three now. Great company, super quality masks! Seem to be especially ideal for men, seemed large for me (female) but I got them as gifts for my adult sons.
Reason I chose this product: They love them!
thomasr779
July 6th, 2020
Best mask I wear for work on a daily basis on 100 plus temps. Highly recommend
kellyz68
July 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
Great looking mask, fabric weave is too tight to wear for very long & the clips are awkward.
evanderc1
July 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy shopping and stylish masks. New what I was looking for and found it right away. Fast shipping And dope packaging. Plus it comes in a small reusable baggy which you can use for storage of the mask or whatever else you want.
maried588
May 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
While I can apprehensive about shopping online without seeing items or knowing I can return them, this site offered some of the most aesthetically appealing pieces I had seen that also seemed wearable. Very pleased with the experience.
Reason I chose this product: Very much, solid protection and very comfortable.
williaml933
July 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Been buying from you for 7 years, you make the best wallets I have ever seen in both quality and classiness. Thank You
Been buying from you for 7 years, you make the best...
June 3rd, 2020
johno676
April 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
For my stepfather who needs a cooler mask!
What is cooler than Cali?
Thanks!
Hope
christinaw273
June 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Assuming that we'll be wearing masks for the next 1-2 years, I recently went on a bit of a craze and purchased a bunch of different types of masks. It was my goal to have a collection of masks that were comfortable and easy on the eyes. I bought 7 different types of masks before CASUPO popped up in my Instagram feed and the designs were super eye catching. I ordered one after reviewing the products for 2 minutes.

I received the mask within 2 weeks. I tore open the packaging to find the best mask yet. The material is durable, but still incredibly comfortable against your face. I'm a big fan of the filter pocket and I am IN LOVE with the adjust straps - you can use this mask with ear loops, or, to go behind the head/neck (no ear pressure!). The metal nose piece and the design of the mask at self come together to provide the most comfortable, form fitting mask I've been able to find.

So, I immediately ordered 2 more.

So crazy comfortable, reversible prints/colors (so you have TWO looks!), and adjustable wear based on preference.

Masks have been weird and nerve wracking to wear, but these CASUPO masks bring back a little familiarity of "dressing up" and feeling good about yourself.

Questions? Get answers from the CASUPO staff and other customers.

Products (59)

FACE MASK BLACK / BLACK
FACE MASK BLACK / BLACK
Awesome. Thank you!
PM 2.5 Mask Filters Packs
Filters are a nice e addition and great quality just like the masks.
FACE MASK DESERT CAMO / KHAKI
FACE MASK DESERT CAMO / KHAKI
~ Greetings, ~ Like many (I'm sure), I have bought and tried (several) masks/face coverings in which (almost) ALL were always - "too short/small/inadequate" - or - "were lacking in features" and the designs just didn't appeal to me whatsoever or were - "too garish" - for my liking. ~ I came across an advert for this site on Insta and decided to give it a look. ~ I liked what I saw and bought this version of the mask (DESERT CAMO / KHAKI) and TBH I wasn't expecting much, as I thought this was just - "a plain-old-mask" - but, when it arrived I was pleasantly surprised that it was soo much more than a simple mask/face covering. ~ The mask is as it states on the tin, well made, soft, durable material and (more importantly) - "fits perfectly" ~ I AM IMPRESSED! ~ the material for the mask has a purpose and uses it well, YES, IT IS THICK (however) it's not difficult to breathe with IMO ~ (again) I can't speak for everyone. ~ I should point out, that I'm actually used to wearing masks for extended lengths of the time anyway, from working in hospitals when I was younger, to wearing gas masks while in the military, so there's no issue to speak of from my experience. ~ I guess it depends on the user, but I have worn this mask for long periods and have NOT EXPERIENCED any issues with it being uncomfortable (especially here in west texas in the desert heat) as I was comfortable at all times. ~ I liked this mask so much that I am going to make another purchase soon (along with) some filters in preparation for the coming winter months, so the thickness of the material will be a - PLUS - when the cold season starts soon.
FACE MASK BLUE CAMO / NAVY
FACE MASK BLUE CAMO / NAVY
You need to balance different masks for different purposes. Wearing a full N95 or KN95 mask for prolonged periods especially in hot and humid weather is difficult, but is a good idea for a short trip to the grocery store or any place where you don't know how many people are going to be sharing the same indoor air with you. You also need to realize that repeatedly using an N95 or surgical mask can actually be dangerous as you are exposing yourself to the possibly infected outside surface of the mask repeatedly, and these kinds of masks aren't designed to be washed (but you can spray them with alcohol and then leave them outside in the sun for a couple of days to disinfect them). This is where i think a well-built and multi-layered cotton mask with a slot for a filter like the Casupo one can be very helpful. It can be washed between uses. I think having one or two and alternating them is a good idea. I use Wypall X80 Reusable Wipes with hydroknit fabric to make filters. I also bought a Hedley and Bennett mask, but i think the Casupo one seems more durable. Be careful when using both sides of any double-sided mask. You should wash it before you use what was the outside layer on the inside to ensure you are not inoculating yourself with the virus.
FACE MASK BLACK / GRAPHITE
FACE MASK BLACK / GRAPHITE
Terrific mask. It is the only mask I use for work outs.
FACE MASK ARMY CAMO
FACE MASK ARMY CAMO
Bought it for a guy friend that works at Starbucks. It will match the green apron he wears for work.
PM 2.5 Mask Filters Packs
They will help keep the air fresher when working with the public.
PM 2.5 Mask Filters Packs - 30pack
PM 2.5 Mask Filters Packs - 30pack
Will see when I get the filters...
FACE MASK NAVY / BLUE CAMO
FACE MASK NAVY / BLUE CAMO
It's different from the past masks we've ordered from Casupo. And it's reversible!
FACE MASK ORANGE / OLIVE
FACE MASK ORANGE / OLIVE
I had one already in this color, but it got ruined in the wash somehow. This is a replacement. It's my favorite mask, and I love the color.
FACE MASK OLIVE / ORANGE
FACE MASK OLIVE / ORANGE
Best quality I've found
Classic Belt Black
Classic Belt Black
Need
Commuter Backpack - Cognac
Commuter Backpack - Cognac
The perfect size! Roomy enough time for essentials and my MacBook! Super high quality craftsmanship and beautiful leather. I received so many compliments the first day I used it. Can't wait to try it out for travel!
Money Clip Wallet - Black - None
Money Clip Wallet - Black - None
Ive had the made in mayhem and this one has the thumb window which is great
Mini Envelope Wallet - Brown
Mini Envelope Wallet - Brown
Really nice very well made fast shipping i think it was a great price for it just what i was looking for will definitely order other items from them
Fanny Pack Black
Fanny Pack Black
My friend, Scott Graham, posted information about it on FB.
Monroe Orange Stroke Limited Edition
Monroe Orange Stroke Limited Edition
Love the colors :)
Madison Jet Black - None
Madison Jet Black - None
It's nice to have a more minimal wallet option. I've never had a money clip and wanted to give it a try!
Classic Belt Espresso - 28
Classic Belt Espresso - 28
Love the color combination. I would love the black leather belt with a gold tone brass buckle too!
FACE MASK CHAMBRAY - Chambray
FACE MASK CHAMBRAY - Chambray
All around good fabric. Donating.
See more products

Business History

CASUPO creates some of the most environmentally conscious and durable leather goods in the USA.
We rescue leathers from the past and give them new lives as bold yet elegant bags, wallets, belts, or accessories. We also source sustainable leathers from gold-rated tanneries that use natural dyes. You get less toxic and more durable products while we decrease the amount of waste in the world.
Caring for the earth and its people is of utmost importance to founder, Luz Zambrano, so CASUPO doesn’t stop with responsible leathers. We donate a portion of each purchase to FUNDANICA, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to a children's hospital in Venezuela, where the CASUPO mountain range lives and where Luz spent weekends hiking as a kid.
Together, we can decrease our environmental impact while we lift up the next generation.
Together, we can decrease our environmental impact, uplift the next generation, and enjoy a beautiful leather bag.
Casupo is based in Long Beach, California.

luzn5
Luz Z.
Owner
Typically responds within 2 days
Luz was born near the Casupo mountain range in Valencia, Venezuela, where she used to hike up to the top and drink fresh-squeezed juice from oranges plucked right there. It was on Casupo she learned the power of nature and began to feel a responsibility to take good care of it.
While working for 15 years designing shoes for brands like New Balance and Fila, Luz visited tanneries and factories all over the world, sourcing and selecting leathers. She collected swatches and samples from her travels, and that’s what inspired her to start her own leather brand. As she became more conscious of her day-to-day consumption, she realized small changes could mean big progress. She wanted to make it easy for her customers to make a difference, so she began to weave sustainability into her business. Thus, Casupo and its responsible leathers were born.
Luz is intent on giving back and running a company that makes her proud. She lives in Long Beach, CA where she continues to connect with nature by surfing, running, and biking. She still sends her heart to the Casupo mountain range by contributing faithfully to Fundanica, an organization at the base of the mountains that helps kids and means so much to Luz.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CASUPO?

Have a question about CASUPO?