CASUPO

CASUPO has a consumer rating of 4.95 stars from 127 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CASUPO also ranks 8th among Handbags sites.

• Love my products, live the company and what it stands for and the overall customer service is amazeballs.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate CASUPO?

“Wonderful!”

Erin H.
5/12/20

Wonderful! Luz was excellent in helping me throughout the entire process. I am going online right now to order my family more masks!

customer service (4)
erinh232
May 12th, 2020
karim65
May 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to order & arrived quickly to my home in Oregon. Great quality and I love that the face mask is adjustable!
Reason I chose this product: The face mask conforms extremely well to my face and stays put! (Not my experience with other masks!) Thank you for working so hard to source material, find a solid design, and creating these for us! I would rate you 14/10 ⭐️
nicholasj91
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Thanks for making such a nice mask idea! It's been great, and very comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
Reason I chose this product: Very much! Purchased one for my wife as well and she's been very happy as well. Thank you again for making these!
Thanks for making such a nice mask idea!
April 22nd, 2020
• Previous review
juliay37
April 6th, 2020
Excellent! :)
alim224
March 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
The customer service was beyond compare and my order shipped quickly and I even received a follow up from the owner checking in. So impressed!
Reason I chose this product: I LOVE my new backpack and wallet. They are so well made and thoughtfully designed and absolutely beautiful! Now I just want one in every color!
camerons199
April 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
This was a very friendly mobile and desktop site. Shopify Shop Pay made is very easy and painless to checkout! Good Job!
johno676
April 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
For my stepfather who needs a cooler mask!
What is cooler than Cali?
Thanks!
Hope
robertor137
May 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent shopping experience, I recommend them. I wait for my masks with a lot of emotion.
melissas897
May 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
This is a great mask. It is very comfortable and adjustable. My husband has adopted this one as his own so I purchased a second one. I wish it were a little less expensive per mask, but I am willing to pay the price because of the quality.
lisaw910
April 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
This is my second order. Great masks and great customer service! Thank you!!
ianh216
Verified purchase
The video of you helped me understand who is making this and encouraged me to purchase. Thank you!
alecm59
April 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Love the wallets and I'm hoping I love the face mask! Thank you for doing what you can to help out.
stacieg20
April 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
Incredible!! Won't chu be ma girlfriend? I treat chu good!
moniquec91
April 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love Casupo designs and the website just makes it so easy to select and edit any purchases before completing the transaction. User-friendly for wonderful products!
janicet149
May 15th, 2020
jodih64
March 12th, 2020
jeang182
March 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
thanks. looking forward to receiving it.
justind232
Simple and easy! Great!
scottr931
April 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to find and buy. Thank you for helping keep us safe.
sheilac231
Verified purchase
Thanks Luz! The strap design is awesome!
melissaf328
natayag
April 24th, 2020
Easy and quick! Thanks!
ivane27
May 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase

Questions? Get answers from the CASUPO staff and other customers.

Products (7)

Madison Jet Black - None
Looks great
Mini Envelope Wallet - Whiskey
Mini Envelope Wallet - Whiskey
Holds many cards - rich color
Smith Thinner Belt Honey - 28
Smith Thinner Belt Honey - 28
Rich color and charming buckle!
Monroe Navy
Monroe Navy
Love navy-the other black!
Commuter Backpack - Cognac
Commuter Backpack - Cognac
I love how clean yet functional this bag is. It gives me the feel of a briefcase in a professional way, but the fun of a back pack. Yay!

Business History

CASUPO creates some of the most environmentally conscious and durable leather goods in the USA.
We rescue leathers from the past and give them new lives as bold yet elegant bags, wallets, belts, or accessories. We also source sustainable leathers from gold-rated tanneries that use natural dyes. You get less toxic and more durable products while we decrease the amount of waste in the world.
Caring for the earth and its people is of utmost importance to founder, Luz Zambrano, so CASUPO doesn’t stop with responsible leathers. We donate a portion of each purchase to FUNDANICA, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to a children's hospital in Venezuela, where the CASUPO mountain range lives and where Luz spent weekends hiking as a kid.
Together, we can decrease our environmental impact while we lift up the next generation.
Together, we can decrease our environmental impact, uplift the next generation, and enjoy a beautiful leather bag.
Casupo is based in Long Beach, California.

luzn5
Luz Z.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CASUPO?

Have a question about CASUPO?