CASUPO

CASUPO has a consumer rating of 4.71 stars from 689 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with CASUPO most frequently mention customer service, great product and shopping experience. CASUPO ranks 4th among Handbags sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 9 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 92.5%

• I am pleased with the speed of delivery, customer service and mask

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate CASUPO?

“Great materials! Nice and thick fabric! But...”

Priscilla R.
12/21/20

The mask fits very well. The materials hold up nicely to washing and the look is spectacular. However, I wear eyeglasses all day, everyday and if I am outside and it's cold, my glasses really fog up! The nose bridge is not strong enough to hold a good seal by the bridge, therefore letting all the air escape through there and fog up my glasses. I have homemade masks, of lesser quality but with better (stronger) nose bridges that do not fog up my glasses. I hope they improve on the nose bridge.

“My one star is for the product, not the shopping experience...”

James S.
11/22/20

My one star is for the product, not the shopping experience (though, to my shopping experience, I don't recall seeing on the PDP that masks are not returnable which seems like a potential violation of FTC and certain state consumer protection regulations). I like your products and your company - but these masks are not good. They're entirely too stiff and slide around my face. I contacted customer service when placing the order expressing concern that they wouldn't be big enough... and they're not; they don't reach the bottom of my chin. For the very high rice, I'm REALLY disappointed.

customer service (19)
shayahc
June 13th, 2020
aaronh389
December 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Good quality. Would like to have at least 1 filter added. And did not know the lanyard was not included.
michaelg2545
October 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
The best Face mask I've found bye far! I've got a big face and beard and these are so comfy made very well. Fast shipping as well. Believe me Ive tried several others that "look cool" or whatever non compare. Ive come back and bought some more 3 times now.
erinh232
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Wonderful! Luz was excellent in helping me throughout the entire process. I am going online right now to order my family more masks!
karim65
May 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easy to order & arrived quickly to my home in Oregon. Great quality and I love that the face mask is adjustable!
Reason I chose this product:

The face mask conforms extremely well to my face and stays put! (Not my experience with other masks!) Thank you for working so hard to source material, find a solid design, and creating these for us! I would rate you 14/10 ⭐️

riche43
December 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent. The safe was kind, professional, and conducted follow up. Very easy and honest to deal with. I highly recommend this company
nicholasj91
May 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Thanks for making such a nice mask idea! It's been great, and very comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
Reason I chose this product:

Very much! Purchased one for my wife as well and she's been very happy as well. Thank you again for making these!

Thanks for making such a nice mask idea!
April 22nd, 2020
• Previous review
juanc454
July 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
Fast shipping, great customer service, great quality and fits like a glove. I would 100% recommend them if anyone asks me.
joanm537
November 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
Love these masks! They are the first I've been able to wear and manage my glasses as well. Thank you!
michaelb4344
June 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
• Updated review
Nice color options for masks that allow you to add a filter. Should sell the filters as well :)
Reason I chose this product:

Does the job! Many different color options and the adjustable straps are nice. Wish you could order the filters along with the mask instead of having to order them from a separate supplier.

Nice color options for masks that allow you to add...
May 25th, 2020
• Previous review
priscillar82
December 21st, 2020
luzn7
Luz N. – CASUPO Rep
Hello Priscilla, Thank you for your feedback and kind review. I would recommend that if it is cold outside and fogging continues you may consider moving the toggles so that you can wear the mask behind your head so that the mask can by tighter against your face without it tugging your ears. We find setting it behind the head instead of behind the ears is quite comfortable for fogging issues so it can be tighter.

For further tips of suggestion, you can email is at hello@casupo.co

Thanks,

Luz
lisah1360
June 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Liked the first mask I bought so much that I'm buying a second one for my husband. Thank you!
kima525
October 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Easiest mask purchase yet. You met all my requirements: cotton, nose wire, made in USA, socially responsible. Thank you.
leonam39
July 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Would love to see some more vibrant colors. Red? Blue? Purple? Pink? Easy to purchase and great website.
juliay37
April 6th, 2020
Excellent! :)
alim224
March 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
The customer service was beyond compare and my order shipped quickly and I even received a follow up from the owner checking in. So impressed!
Reason I chose this product:

I LOVE my new backpack and wallet. They are so well made and thoughtfully designed and absolutely beautiful! Now I just want one in every color!

tinah423
September 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
I'm a repeat customer and this is our third set of masks from Casupo. Great fit, heavy cotton, comfortable, adjustable straps, and well-made masks. Love that we can insert filters in these masks. Customer service has been wonderful along with their speedy delivery!
jacobp162
May 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
CASUPO made what I normally would expect to be a very distant experience during the time of COVID feel very personable. From providing detailed information about the status of my order to the handwritten message with my package, I felt like my purchase from CASUPO was highly valued. Will definitely be returning to CASUPO for future purchases and will recommend them to friends and family! Great brand, and great experience!
edmondb28
July 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
I have purchased and received 3 mask so far. The quality exceeded my expectations.
karlap59
July 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
I like how easy it is to maneuver the site, just wished there were more photos of models actually using each face mask design.
josephg753
Joseph G.
August 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
My first mask was too small, but absolutely amazing craftsmanship. Lou emailed me personally and amazingly custom made a mask to fit me. I can not recommend this company enough.
todde121
November 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Needed new mask and interested in yours because of the lanyards. Was disappointed that all were sold out.
dianao204
August 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Thank you for replacing my first order so promptly, lost in the mail system I guess.
I really appreciate your customer service.
virginiah357
September 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Thrilled that I could spend some time deciding what I really wanted to purchase and still get the Labor Day weekend discount.
michelleh969
May 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
Incredibly simple to order through website and received in a timely manner with very transparent communication on when to expect delivery.
Reason I chose this product:

Love the masks! They are perfect, highly recommend. I've tried quite a few different masks and these are by far the best!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CASUPO staff and other customers.

Business History

CASUPO creates some of the most environmentally conscious and durable leather goods in the USA.
We rescue leathers from the past and give them new lives as bold yet elegant bags, wallets, belts, or accessories. We also source sustainable leathers from gold-rated tanneries that use natural dyes. You get less toxic and more durable products while we decrease the amount of waste in the world.
Caring for the earth and its people is of utmost importance to founder, Luz Zambrano, so CASUPO doesn’t stop with responsible leathers. We donate a portion of each purchase to FUNDANICA, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to a children's hospital in Venezuela, where the CASUPO mountain range lives and where Luz spent weekends hiking as a kid.
Together, we can decrease our environmental impact while we lift up the next generation.
Together, we can decrease our environmental impact, uplift the next generation, and enjoy a beautiful leather bag.
Casupo is based in Long Beach, California.

luzn7
Luz N.
Owner
Typically responds within 9 hours
Luz was born near the Casupo mountain range in Valencia, Venezuela, where she used to hike up to the top and drink fresh-squeezed juice from oranges plucked right there. It was on Casupo she learned the power of nature and began to feel a responsibility to take good care of it.
While working for 15 years designing shoes for brands like New Balance and Fila, Luz visited tanneries and factories all over the world, sourcing and selecting leathers. She collected swatches and samples from her travels, and that’s what inspired her to start her own leather brand. As she became more conscious of her day-to-day consumption, she realized small changes could mean big progress. She wanted to make it easy for her customers to make a difference, so she began to weave sustainability into her business. Thus, Casupo and its responsible leathers were born.
Luz is intent on giving back and running a company that makes her proud. She lives in Long Beach, CA where she continues to connect with nature by surfing, running, and biking. She still sends her heart to the Casupo mountain range by contributing faithfully to Fundanica, an organization at the base of the mountains that helps kids and means so much to Luz.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CASUPO?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.7
Have a question about CASUPO?