This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

TC5 Clothing Co

TC5 Clothing Co

TC5 Clothing Co has a consumer rating of 4.85 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TC5 Clothing Co ranks 1501st among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate TC5 Clothing Co?

“Good Online fashion website in India”

Rahul J.
12/25/19

Hello Friends I shopped at tc5.in many times and I can recommend using their products. I bought men's shoes and accessories for my wife. Delivery was done in 8 days and quality was as shown on their website. Exchange and returns are also available.

“BIGGEST FRAUD ECOMMERCE WEBSITE EVER WHICH TOOK MY MONEY & DID NOT GIVE ME THE PRODUCT NOR REFUNDED”

Trishika B.
2/18/19

Please never order anything from this website. I had placed an order with this website last year and due to the poor quality of the product which i was absolutely not satisfied with and thought was not worth my three thousand three hundred and seventy seven rupees so i contacted the tc5 sales team and returned the product. Asked them to refund the amount to my bank account but they gave me a coupon worth the money. When I finally liked a product and wanted to purchase the product, the coupon was not valid at the time of checkout when I tried contacting the sales team again they said it got expired, I sent them so many mails they never bothered to reply to any of my mails and when i finally placed a new order they responded and the way they treat their customers is truly horrible. They do not have customer care number on the website the only way to contact them is through email *******@tc5.in. You will not believe the kind manner they talk to their customers and reply to your mails. I have lost my 3377 INR money and never received any product from them.

rahulj35
December 25th, 2019

Hello Friends
I shopped at tc5.in many times and I can recommend using their products.
I bought men's shoes and accessories for my wife.

Must try

Mens shoes

trishikab
February 18th, 2019

PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM THIS WEBSITE. SAVE YOURSELF FROM BEING FOOLED

Products used:
I did not receive any product

G M. – TC5 Clothing Co Rep

Hello Maam!
We are sorry to hear about your concern.
The coupon code is valid for 90 days only. Once it gets expired, it cannot be used.
In your case, you tried to use the coupon after an year which is not acceptable to our system.
Hope you will understand.

Thanks.

jasmines113
December 10th, 2019

Hi
Really brilliant stuff they are selling online.
Try their Shoes, which are really worth the money and style.

sonalc5
April 10th, 2019

Hello Everyone
My shopping experience was really great at tc5.in.
I bought few Swimwear and Bikinis which came at about 20$ each, not that's truly amazing.
The designs and quality was as good as any brand worldwide.
5 starts to their customer support team which replies to your email in just 5 minutes.
Good Experience overall

Tip for consumers:
Swimwear sizes are true to size.

Swimwear

sonamg10
November 10th, 2019

Hello
I loved shopping online at tc5 clothing Co.
Bought a bag and a phone cover and was very happy with what I got.
I give it 5 stars.

Tip for consumers:
Shop from their New Collection, it gets delivered faster.

Bag,shoes

diyaa1
April 28th, 2019

Hola!
Loved shopping on this online website www.tc5.in
I ordered 2 bags and got them securely and as shown on their website.
They ship globally which is a great advantage.

Tip for consumers:
Bags are a must try on this website.

Bags

deepakm24
March 26th, 2019

Hello
I had a good time shopping on this website www.tc5.in. I ordered a pair of sneakers and must say, good enough for the money I paid.
They have a lot of trendy stuff which you dont get anywhere else.
Good luck tc5

Sneakers

ishitas6
May 6th, 2019

Hi
I adore this brand tc5.in. They have all the latest designs from latest global fashion.
I ordered few dresses and was very happy.

Tip for consumers:
Must try .Just refer the size charts carefully as their sizes are a bit different from the US sizes.

Dresses

jonnas4
March 30th, 2019

Hello,

I have recently shopped with TC5.in. There products are amazing and there logistics were perfect. However it take 15-20 days to reach the products to US but my purchase with them was amazing and it was worth the wait. I would definitely shop with them again.

Love
Jonna S

gauravs28
January 12th, 2017

Hello
I ordered few dresses and were happy to see the actual products.
Although, you need to wait for about a week, but I feel its justified.
Return/Exchange policy is very helpful.

shalinig2
March 17th, 2017

I ordered few top and was quite happy with TC5.IN
Since then have been a regular shopper.
I will recommend every girl to try once as you gonna love it.

roshnio
April 4th, 2016

Hey Guys,
Totally Impressed by your service, Quality & Delivery of your products online.
I came across this website www.tc5.in(TC5 Clothing Co.) a month ago and have been a regular shopper since then.
Their Footwear Collection is superb, perfect quality too.The Dresses are rare and Unique with really fine cut and Imported fabrics.The Bags collection is good too with decent prices.
Deliveries are timely as stated with an option of reverse pick up.
Great going TC5.
Regards,

Roshni Oberoi

kakalib
August 28th, 2017

I purchased a boho midi dress for me first time. Product is accurate as in display. Satisfied. Little bit delay in delivery. But do not know how much hassle free return policy. As i had no need.

niharikac2
April 9th, 2017

I have to say this the collection is hand picked and a woman's Paradise. I shopped few items and the quality was perfect.
I recommend it to everyone who loves unique and trendy fashion.

shikhas4
December 27th, 2015

TC5 is a great site if you're looking for affordable fashion. You get what you pay for, but baring this in mind you won't be disappointed. The dress selection is super cute, and you won't see a bunch of repeat posts like you do on other sites like this. Customer support was also very friendly and answered my questions quickly, so I'll definitely be back for more! :)

mistyj4
December 1st, 2016

This is a new one to me despite my online shopping habits. AnyOne know if they are as good as Fashionmia.com?

G M. – TC5 Clothing Co Rep

Try Once & You shall forget the Rest:-)

gaurn
February 12th, 2016

My review today is for this website www.tc5.in
I ordered few items and was totally satisfied with the quality and service.
Their collection is awesome and reasonably priced.
5 starts to them
Good. Luck

radhikas7
November 21st, 2016

Hello,
First of all I would like to day thanks to the team TC5.IN for the fantastic service and delivery.
I loved your collection and your prompt email reply.
I have been shopping from past 6 months and would like to recommend it to all the ladies.
Cheers.

gaurneerm
March 4th, 2016

Great Stuff.

radhikas8
April 21st, 2017

Gurls

This website portal has all the trendy collection whether is is shoes or a beachdress or be it even cool phone accessories.

I am glad i shopped on tc5

Happy Shopping!

shalinic4
December 21st, 2015

Initially I was a bit skeptical about online shopping from a new brand.
I was very much happy when I received the products.
Totally worth It.
I only tried their Shoes and bags, which were exactly how they looked.
I wish COD is also there.

rahull2
November 20th, 2015

I bought one dress and a pair of boots!
Got prompt support and delivery. Their products are very fine.

iinas
March 10th, 2016

Loved my first experience of online shopping from this website www.tc5.in
Simple and classy.

gauravm2
May 18th, 2015

Hello

I would recommend shopping on this website tc5 clothing company.
Good products, good designs.
Overall I was happy

sonial7
June 13th, 2015

Impressive website! Must say equally good quality as ASOS or any other bigger brand, that too in India with no hassles of exchange/refund issues.

Would give a 5 star...

Hello Maam! Yes we ship to USA. You may place your order on www.tc5.in.

By G M.,