This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

CellPhoneShop.net

CellPhoneShop.net has a consumer rating of 2.49 stars from 208 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about CellPhoneShop.net most frequently mention customer service, credit card and tracking number problems. CellPhoneShop.net ranks 151st among Mobile Phones sites.

No positive highlights yet

• I am livid at the level of customer service I received.
How would you rate CellPhoneShop.net?

“What happened to these folks”

Dee R.
7/17/17

This has for the last fifteen years the best cell phone add-ons place there is. They were in Shanghai China, the had the best shipping of anyone on the internet, it was overnite for 11.95$ and it always got here. I did thousands of dollars with them and NEVER once had a issue. Did Amazon buy them out? Wow this blows, they had great deals on off Chinese manufactured stuff, but also had OEM and Manufacturer Genuine Parts for great prices, If they are out there, COME BACK, amazons ok, but I like the little guys better, and faster too. Maybe they reopened under new address, if anyone knows post it Thanks,

“Ordered i5 phone pouch”

thomas m.
1/8/14

Ordered i5 phone pouch. Took 17 days to arrive. Iphone did not fit into the pouch. Had to send them a photo of the phone not fitting After numerous e-mails back and forth. They will refund me 3.39. However, I need to first send back the pouch by usps. So I would need to spend 2.00 to get 3.39. Worst company I've ever dealt with. Since this ordeal began, I have expended at least 2 hours of my time. I will not put any more good money into a junk site.

customer service (25)
stefyn
January 17th, 2019

Do You Seek Funds To Pay Off Credits and Debts? { *******@gmail.com} Is Here To Put A Stop,

thomasm66
January 8th, 2014

So I would need to spend 2.00 to get 3.39.

deer51
July 17th, 2017

debb472
December 3rd, 2014

Nearly everything I ordered from them was amazing and at the most reasonable prices I could imagine. Fun gadgets to try out for very little! My only complaint was with charging cords - they never lasted too long, because the casings were thin and wore out quickly. And they were only a dollar or two anyway! Everything else was always as promised. Thanks!

jayd139
January 30th, 2014

I have ordered in the past and most of the things worked. Some did not but since it was so cheap I did not bother to spend the return costs for another that might also be defective. Recently I ordered a custom case for my phone, but they sent the wrong one, now I have invested quite a lot for something I can't use and they did not respond to my email. I will not take the chance again. There are other places to buy inexpensively.

confid6
December 21st, 2017

I was a HUGE fan AND customer of cellphoneshop.net. I got ALL of my cell phone accessories from them. Cases, car chargers, extra home charging cables, audio cables, screen protectors, bluetooth headphones, etc., etc., etc. The same cases I bought on cellphoneshop.net for $4.99 + FREE shipping were listed at $19.99 - $39.99 at my service providers store. What a joke. I bet AT & T, Sprint, Verizon, & T-Mobile bought their accessories from cellphoneshop.net, repackaged it, & sold it at a 500% profit. I wished cellphoneshop.net would come back. I NEVER had a problem with them. Shipping was free. Orders arrived by estimated date, or before. Sometimes, if I ordered 2 or 3 items that were $1.99, they would send me an extra one. Sometimes 2! I dont know why I see so many negative reviews about this organization. Maybe the Big Boys (AT & T, Sprint, Verizon, & T-Mobile) put em outta business?

songminc
June 2nd, 2014

Never buy product from this company again. You will regret. The products are having low quality. I bought the cellphone cover with useless screen cover, the iphone charger cable is not working. If you email them, no reply more than 48 hours. If you call the customer service, it is in India, they will be sorry for what happened but they are unable to solve the problem. If you return, you need to pay shipment fee.

thomast25
May 28th, 2014

Suprised to hear all the negatives. I have had nothing but good service and a decent product from my last 3 purchases in 2 moths from CellPhoneShop. The price was right for my cables and adapters and shipping was certainly within the normal time frames of any company out there. Communications went smoothly as did the whole transaction.
I will probably buy from them again.

jennyj12
January 27th, 2014

Do not be fooled by the incredible prices. You get what you pay for. Cheap prices = cheap products. Unless you are buying a known brand name product and the price is a little better than what you might pay elsewhere, DO NOT buy the product. If you find what you are looking for at less than half the MSRP it is likely cheap junk. You will have to buy it again somewhere else because it will not work at all, as described, or reliably.

jamiea14
February 27th, 2015

For those of you who were looking for a replacement, it appears that Cellphoneshop.net moved to Amazon. At least, the inventory and prices seem very close to those of the original store. The new address is www.cell-phone-shop.net

joes328
July 14th, 2013

They have very good price BUT quality wise is VERY LOW. I bought many things from them during the last year or so and the last thing i bought was 2 battery chargers and it comes with 4 aa and 4aaa battery. Battery dont hold a charge for more than a few days. What upset me the most, i read all their reviews, 3 pages all saying these batt/chargers are good except 1 or 2 thats not good. So i go back to their site to give my opinion, they dint even post it and now theres only 1 page left instead of 3. So they seems to only post good comments and thats like lying to the public.

er3540
January 8th, 2014

There is no area on this page to file a complaint.
I've been a long term customer of this site for a while now. I've placed a lot of orders and spread the word to SEVERAL about this website. I placed an order a month ago and never received it. I paid for express shipping. After contacting. I was told it must have been lost on the water and I should receive it by this past Friday, Jan 3rd, still nothing. I call to find out, this was never reshipped. When asking for a Supervisor to see what could be done to expedite, he said nothing and that I could be refunded my money. After explaining to him that I do want what I ordered, but need to know what can be done to receive it quicker, Enrique, says again,"If you don't it, we can refund you money." After I'd already told him I wanted my product, not my money. He said, "Well, check you email tomorrow." I asked if I could have a reference number or something and was told, there wasn't one and I would receive this email tomorrow. I am livid at the level of customer service I received. It was uncalled for and he was a supervisor. This company does sale quality items and up until now, I've been very pleased. This one incident has cost Cellphoneshop.net a customer. I will also be sure and let others know of how unprofessional this company's customer service is when having to resolve customers issues.

arnos4
October 18th, 2016

Good service

brianh101
January 1st, 2015

I ordered from this site a few times, always got what I expected. One time got a few iPhone charge cords SUPER cheap, a couple failed soon, but for $1.47 what did I expect. Later ones were a bit more expensive but help up well. Sad to see the site closed, I always referred people to it. Decent site for cheap deals.

chrisc101
September 23rd, 2013

Ordered a signal booster. It didnt work. I eventully found out they dont make a signal booster for I phones. They couls have just put hat in their add insterad of taking my money for shipping and returm UPS across the country. Also it took 10 days to arrive only to waste 2 hours climbing arount my roof trying to get a siugnal.
They wont talk to you on the phone. You have to e mail them all the time. They are professional but take 24 hrs to reply.

michaelo33
November 30th, 2014

I ordered for stuff from this site, was on time, good products and refunded me when I made a mistake on orders I made, you guys that bad mouth cellphone.net should get a job cause you suck for all I care, I want to order for more stuff, could someone pls tell me how to get in touch with them?

Tip for consumers:
This is a cool site to order for stuff, if you don't like it, go to China and buy your own $#*!...

cynthiav3
January 9th, 2015

This was my go to for everything mobile. Now, I need some things only to find they're closed. Great products and service. I was able to stay up on new gadgets because of them. I agree with all the great comments here. It's been awhile since I bought something but as Player sang, "Baby come back!"

ds81
May 18th, 2014

I wish I would have read reviews on this company and realized that they were in Hong Kong before I placed my order. I ordered two Galaxy Note 2 pens which took 3 weeks to arrive. One was actually in the package cracked and broken, and the other is not working properly with my phone, i.e.the pen "drags" between letters and words which renders it useless to me. Highly unsatisfied.

sandys90
November 23rd, 2016

Brilliant jobs guys keep it up

judys19
April 25th, 2014

Never again... I ordered power cords for my IPhone 5... not long after receiving them one went bad... I emailed the company and they did replace it, however, by the time I received it the other one went bad also. I contacted company and now they say basically "too bad". I told them it was Fine... I can live with that, but I will make sure I post a review to warn others... So pay a little more but stay away from this sight...

joer128
May 28th, 2014

I ordered a screen protector for galaxy note3. It's been almost 1 month and I still don't have it. After I ordered it I find out its coming from overseas and they added shipping charges at the end. You are tricked by this company. Do not buy from them. They are a very dis honest bunch. They don't even respond to your email and there's no tracking number for your order. Total disregard for customers. I can't believe they are still in business.

ys13
June 12th, 2014

This online shop is fraud, STAY AWAY!

I bought USB cable for iPhone 5s. It was $1.29 so decided to buy.
However, they sent me a broken one. Not working at all.

They have 14 days return policy so I sent them email and I asked for replacement, but I haven't hear from them over a week now.

Guys, if you don't want to waste your time, just shop at other places, not here!

grantj4
February 26th, 2013

I have bought a few things from them, batteries, chargers, styluses, etc. Know going in that they are cheap generics. The batteries hold 90% or so as long as the real battery, but not quite. However, for 1/10 of the price, and 90% of the performance, I am OK with it. The delivery took a while, almost 3 weeks to get here, but everything showed up and was as ordered. Not the greatest quality, but a good deal considering how cheap it was.

arulk
May 29th, 2017

A mobile phone is a portable telephone that can make and receive calls over a radio frequency link while the user is moving within a telephone service area. The radio frequency link establishes a connection to the switching systems of a mobile phone operator, which provides access to the public switched telephone network (PSTN). Most modern mobile telephone services use a cellular network architecture, and, therefore, mobile telephones are often also called cellular telephones or cell phones.

cjr5
November 14th, 2014

I never had a problem with this vendor. For years I've been ordering cables, cases, batteries for various phones, chargers, plugs, and the like. Took a week or so to get the stuff because they shipped regular post, but I always knew that. When I had a problem, someone responded promptly. All if a sudden, it's disappeared. My last successful purchase was 9/29/2014. I did notice, before ordering, that their prices had increased dramatically, but I was reordering something that cost mire elsewhere. Did some group buy it and destroy it, or what? Sorry to see it go as it WAS, not as it seems to be to the folks complaining here. They obviously have been dealing with someone other than the ones I dealt with. What a shame.

Tip for consumers:
Can't find it. It seems to have disappeared, so be wary of redirects...

Hi Murray, They are no longer in business. I am pretty sad about them closing down as well.

By Valerie M.

There is a web site http://www.cellularoutfitter.com that looks alot like cell phone shop and I thought that maybe they had changed thier name. I emailed them and asked if they were cell phone shop and got no answers. They also don't seem to have as much stuff as cell phone shop. The prices are about the same. Like I said I used them for over 10 years and never had a problem.

By rox b.