Review of CapBeast

Montr̩al, Qu̩bec H2Y 3B3, Canada
Tel: 1.888.882.2780

jordanm181
7/5/19

Capbeast has been the ONLY supplier for our merchandise. We have used them for our car show and our marketing material for over 3 years now. They have been an amazing partner for us. 100% would recommend to anyone!

williamb1108
7/5/19

Good product although it took a few weeks before delivery. Really happy with my hat and customer service.

tjn12
6/27/19

This is not a real company. It is a scam operation that strings people along. You have been warned! They are unscrupulous, disgusting criminals.

georgiab62
6/23/19

It was incredibly easy to setup my order. I made a custom hat with a relatively hard design and the process was incredibly easy and user-friendly. My product arrived at a very appropriate time. Also, they are always very friendly and responcive. Very nice people.

coreyp55
6/23/19

It was very simple & easy to do. My hats arrived 14 days after ordering.Very pleased with everything.

perrys49
6/22/19

Capbeast team was really on top of their game when I called with questions. The service representative made recommendations about the hats I had chosen and suggestions for a better alternative. He also made suggestions about the color of the logo.

jamesh1370
6/21/19

I made small orders of custom hats for my friends and parents and it was a great experience. They let me know about their discounts and where I can cut costs and every question that I had was answered quickly and with such care. I am a customer for life!

michaelr1198
6/20/19

My hat was ordered 3 months ago calls would go unanswered. I take pride on being a army vet i would tell all customers especially my fellow veterans to stay away

pena
6/20/19
• Updated review

They finally responded to my 3 emails offered 15 percent refund and the item to finally get to me June 26 (approx 3 months later) I declined and requested /received a fully refund.

“No reply No hat No refund”
• Previous review

I have sent 3 emails requesting an update on one beanie ordered in March 2019. No replies, no refund, no hat- so at this point I am going to say you just took the money and that's it. Do not buy from this seller - worst customer experience and rip off ever

lancev9
6/18/19

My hat looks fantastic and it was quite fast compared to what we wre expecting. The process was easy to follow and I was updated every step along the way.

micahl22
6/18/19

It was pretty good. I was really happy with the quality despite the turnaround time. But, honestly it's worth the wait.

vickien14
6/17/19

Excellent product, much better than I expected. Substantial, interesting, unique. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE and follow up. Loved working with Capbeast

avas43
6/17/19

Fantastic interactions when problems (design quality, change the color of the hat) arose. All issues resolved immediately. Product of highest quality, same as the people I dealt with. Excellent experience - thank you, will gladly recommend you.

terrym331
6/15/19

We ordered about 100 custom hats for our company event and they turned out great! all the attendees loved it. We will definitely do business with Cap Beast again!

lorrainec204
6/13/19

I called to make a change to my order and the representative I spoke with was awesome. She was professional and engaging. The custom hats came out perfectly and on time. I love the interface that gives me the play by play. Great company to deal with.

javiere12
6/13/19

Great customer service; The agent made sure my order was delivered on time for the event. We have been using capbeast for a couple of years now and so far they have always delivered.

deang67
6/13/19

This was my first time ordering custom hats. Capbeast made it easy and fun. The New Era caps came in exactly as anticipated and sooner than expected.

greggm47
6/13/19

I was helped by Nick, who was incredibly patient and knowledgeable. I was very happy with the ease of creating the hats. The speed of creation and delivery was decent.

kevinc581
6/4/19

I've read a lot of the negative reviews on CapBeast and I'm sorry those people have had poor experiences. I've ordered 4 custom hats from CapBeast over the past 6 months or so and have been pleased with both the quality and communication from the company. I don't think people realize how complex this operation is. To take your art, set it up to be embroidered properly for ONE hat and run it, it takes time. Yeah, the shipping could be faster and often my tracking number didn't work (hence the 4/5 review) but my hats always came within 3 weeks of my order placement date. The quality is superb and man they look NICE. I've received MANY compliments on my hat and have even designed and ordered one for my father-in-law because he thought it was so cool.

I'm sorry people have bad experiences with them but I have been pleased. Thanks CapBeast!

merricks
6/4/19

I received my hats today and I can't beleive how awesome they look. I'm very happy with the outcome, they made my day. I highly recommend using capbeast.

darylw36
6/3/19

Capbeast matched the colors of my logo perfectly. Stitching was on point. Steve was a great support and was a tremendous help. The shipment took a little longer than expected but they still arrived on time. THANK YOU!

jasonp320
6/2/19

My hat looked exactly the way that I designed it. Lost a star because I had to wait a bit longer than expected. I will order again for sure.

derekm141
6/1/19

This was my 3rd order with CapBeast. The order process was easy as they had my previous orders on file. As expected my hat looks awesome and I will definitely use their services again.

jaimiet2
5/31/19

I'm very happy with my hats. The design came out just the way I wanted. I did have to wait a bit longer for shipping but it was definitely worth the extra time.

erinn43
5/30/19

The 9fifty hats that I designed look great. The stitching looks amazing. The one down side I would say is that I wish they had a wider selection of New Era hats.

Looks like they are. I've dealt with them twice already. Had no issues.

By Lorraine C.

It took a while until I got my order. Expected it a bit earlier. But very happy at the end of the day, the quality is top. They compensated the delay though.

By Perry S.

I've used them before and had great results with my order.

By Erin N.
Questions? Get answers from the CapBeast staff and other customers.

6 Photos for CapBeast