Chanelfinds.ru

Chanelfinds.ru has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Chanelfinds.ru also ranks 222nd among Handbags sites.

How would you rate Chanelfinds.ru?

“ChanelPurses.cn My shopping experience”

Erick M.
12/29/18

I had signed up on a website that deals in replica luxury bags to see what would happen. I got an email about a special 10% discount at ChanelFinds.ru and PurseWorthy.ee. The coupon was good for both sites. This was not my first order, so I was curious if I could get a discount as a return customer. It couldn't hurt to ask after all. Queena, my contact, offered me 10% for return customer and an additonal 10% if I used Western Union. I found a bag I wanted and contacted Queena about it being in stock. It was. She also told me how much to send with my discounts. I sent my order with Western Union. I wanted verification of receipt. Queena was on it. She sent me the details, but I had a change of heart and wanted a different style of bag. Unfortunately or fortunately, Queena and the team shipped the order very quickly. They were going to close for the Chinese National Holiday, but Queena still was in close contact with me. I got my bag and am very pleased. Even when the office was closed for a holiday, Queena stayed in close contact with me through the entire process until the bag was in my possession. This was not the first positive experience I had with ChanelFinds.ru. I have since ordered several times from them and been happy every time.

elenas102
March 20th, 2019
I just recently received my bag from them, and I could not be happier. The quality of their products is very high, the communication between them and I was outstandingly helpful, and it was a great overall experience!
veniciad
March 21st, 2019
I'm very happy with my purchase. Queena is very responsive and helpful. The whole process was quick and easy. Off now to my 2nd purchase!
gt44
March 12th, 2019
Great Customer Service and excellent communication! Received my bags and very happy. Will be buying more.
catherined139
December 13th, 2018
I am a returning customer to Chanelfinds.ru. They send coupon codes thru email for discounts on occasion. I got one recently for 8% off an order. I found the piece I had to have. I fired off a request about it, hoping to get a quick answer. I did!

Queena, the most awesome person on the planet, helped me out. She told me to send the payment thru Western Union. If I did, I got another 10% off the bill. Now, I am a returning customer, have a coupon and am using Western Union. I get almost 30% OFF!

Did not take me long to arrange payment. Queena said there was a problem. I got in contact with Western Union because they were holding my payment for some strange reason. I dunno. What I do know is Queena got my payment.

She sent me preshipment photos. They were AMAZING! My bags looked so sweet. I was so excited!

It was not too long after the bags made it to the post office. I was like a kid at Christmas when I saw the packages. I FLEW home to open them and squealed like a little girl I was so happy.

I let Queena know everything was cool on my end. She wanted a review of everything, so I wrote one. I will be going back AGAIN.
johns3506
December 18th, 2018
I ordered a bag from ChanelFinds.ru as a gift. The order was smooth, no issues with anything. When I got it, there was a small blue stain on the bag. The bag was a gift, so I could not give it like this. I contacted the company about what to do.

I had a reply and answer in under 24 hours time! They sent me instructions on returning the bag very precise.

They expected me to pay return shipping. I did not like this. They promised to pay for the shipping with my replacement if I put in a receipt, I asked about this. The company had problems with scammers in the past. They would pay for return shipping, but the customer kept the bag.

I did and they covered the shipping. I got my money back no problem, but I was not impressed with the bag or the company. I have not been back to Chanelfinds.ru since.
scottj155
December 20th, 2018
I placed an order with ChanelFinds.ru and tried to get a confirmation. It took TWO DAYS to hear back. They said it took 1-2 days to process. I waited THREE days to hear something. I already sent them money and was picked up but no confirmation. This concerned me greatly.

I FINALLY got an answer. ChanelFinds.ru does not work or check email over the weekend. This is not something that is mentioned on the website.

I got my confirmation. There was a delay in the tracking number with USPS. I got my bag in about a week. Very happy with the bag, not so with the three day delay in returning an email.
erickm58
December 29th, 2018

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Chanelfinds.ru staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chanelfinds.ru?

Have a question about Chanelfinds.ru?