Custom Caps CA

Custom Caps CA has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Custom Caps CA ranks 6th among Hats sites.

How would you rate Custom Caps CA?

“Awesome hats!”

Braedon A.
11/18/20

Easy, convenient, and always a perfect product! If you are looking for 1 hat or multiples, these are your go to guys!

braedona
November 18th, 2020

carlam337
November 28th, 2020

Received a cap made as per order with help from staff... They were super helpful, and the item was just as I wanted it. Would highly recommend this business. Fast and speedy as well.

davidh4560
October 2nd, 2020

For a while I was searching for a place to buy a custom cap. You can spend a great deal of time searching the internet. You will find many of them had restrictive minimums and high set up fees. Custom Caps was very reasonable. In addition, they suggested a modification on the placement of the logo text, that turned out great. The hat was high quality and fitted. In addition, I ordered a hoodie which was made of heavy blend cotton and had a YYK zipper - the logo was embroidered with the same quality as the cap. I will come back and order again
- David Hoffman

franc90
December 22nd, 2020

I was on the hunt for a last minute birthday gift. Came across Custom Caps & thought to give it a try. I left a note on my order hoping I can get it in a certain timeframe and frankly it was extremely short due to my poor time management.
To my surprise, someone responded to my order right away with the custom design I exactly asked for. They put it to production right away and shipped it out in no time. My cap got to me way before my deadline and needless to say the present got to the birthday person in time.
Of course, the cap looked exactly as designed and material was good. Birthday boy was very happy.
Thanks so much CustomCaps!

Questions? Get answers from the Custom Caps CA staff and other customers.

Design your own Custom Caps, Hats, Truckers, and Snapbacks, or let us do it for you! Canadian company with one on one personalized service. No minimum. No setup fees. Just great quality custom hats.

Business History

Since 2016, Custom Caps Canada has been providing embroidered caps through CustomCaps.ca online. We've built systems and processes that allow our small company to provide BIG SERVICE!

sheesz3
Shees Z.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Custom Caps CA?

Have a question about Custom Caps CA?