Review of Leatherfads

Tel: +1 888-902-4109
support@leatherfads.com

adelaidec1
7/23/14

Leatherfads.com offers an extensive variety of Leather clothes at moderate costs to individuals around the world. This store gives exceptional offers on mass request of Leather Jackets, Leather pants, Leather Chaps, Leather Bomber jackets, Leather Vest, and so forth for both men and Women.

jenniferm51
10/18/13

I am plus size. So, I have to be very cautious while shopping. But, leatherfads is one site where i get the right fit at the right price.

ruthc18
8/20/13

I was looking for a cotton trench coat for long, but none of the designs and styles excited me. Then one of my friend told about leatherfads. I visited the site and too my amusement, I fell in love with their vast and gorgeous collection instantly. It became hard for me to pick one. Finally, I zeroed down on this red trench coat like Kate middleton.

candacej
7/2/13

With the announcement of Independence Day celebrations at my college, I was desperate to get a leather bomber that is true fit. With a few suggestions, I bombarded the search engines with leather stores that landed me onto Leatherfads.com. Yes, believe me these guys are providing classic and quality leather outfits at a great price with excellent customer support. Everything was smooth and pocket-friendly. The only concern was the delivery aspect, as it took a bit long than expected. Rest all good, thumbs up for the site. Way to go Leatherfads.com

Questions? Get answers from the Leatherfads staff and other customers.

Leatherfads?