Review of FashionableHats

Largo, FL 33773, US
Tel: 1-866-608-3203

chrisg341
5/17/18

I brought a white nike hat from CapBeast back in 2017. My order came out fine. Now its May of 2018 and theres no more Nike hats available. I called several times left voicemails & emails still no response. So I decided to comment here hopefully someone answers my questions.

1. When are you getting more Nike hats?
2. Can I ship you a couple Nike hats simpliar to the one on your website and can you use those hats for my order. I pay same price dont matter. I love your work.
3. I wish you had black Nike hats not just white. Will you guys ever consider having black Nike hats.
4. Im trying to order between 5-10 Nike hats. Please respond thanks.

Heres my email please email me back chrisakapm@gmail.com

michaelg433
3/26/18

It was packaged excellent and hat looks perfect. Just a little big but I'm use to a snug fit. Took a little while to open the box but was in perfect condition.

davidb898
3/24/18

Hat is not quite up to quality expected based on price and description provided. One specific issue:. Disappointing RED speckles woven into what I expected was a solid NAVY fabric. Not particularly excited to order from site in future.

maylenew1
3/22/18

The hat is what I exspected; however, I ordered the wrong size.

Do you have a label for returning the hat for another size?

johna804
3/20/18

Requiring me to pay postage and process my own shipping for a return/exchange is cumbersome and not very customer friendly. I just had to pay over $10 to ship something back to you, only so that I can exchange it for a different size. Your return process should include a postage paid return label. This is a common practice for mail order items. You should also let me submit what I want to exchange the product for, so you can get that shipped to me while the product is returned.

Tip for consumers: Hat sizes run 1 size too large.

nghian1
3/15/18

I love the style and the material of this great Diamond Jim - Stetson Fur Felt Western Hat. It fits perfectly for my Israel trip this year. I would recommend this product.

janetb136
3/15/18

The hat I received is just what I hoped it would be. It is of very good quality and even though the small size was still a little big for me, I was able to easily size it to fit my head with a little hat sizing foam tape. Order processing and shipping were on time. A very good bargain.

beste6
3/15/18

THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT WAS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED. STACY ADAMS HAS REMAINED CHEAP. THE PRODUCT PRICE IS NOT JUSTIFIED BY THE QUALITY THEREIN.

joem334
3/13/18

I needed a dark straw fedora for the summer.... this one is great! Looks good and seems like it will hold up well. Fits perfect

georgeh181
3/12/18

For the money I paid it's okay. It just taught me again if you want something nice it will cost you.

kayeb13
3/12/18

I'm amazed by the quality of this hat. The materials used and the construction are perfection, and the stitching is flawless. I'll definitely be buying another.

jp288
3/11/18

My Dobbs Hash tag is now my favourite hat, and I have many, the color, the quality, and the service at fashionable hats is 5 stars! Medium was a hair bigger than I expected, but I simply put the stiffness of the hat makes it fit, and allow air flow, for a cooler wear into the warmer weather. I can't wait to get another hat, a Walrus I will try next.

jerrys139
3/11/18

Great hats, great shopping experience. Second purchase from your company and now own four of your hats.

gaving16
3/7/18

Received my hat in just a few days. Excellent quality and style. Will definitely be ordering from this company again.

nicolef82
3/7/18

I am a Lady Gaga Tribute Artist and Ive been searching for Pink wide brim fedora hat that is very similar to her latest look shes been spotting for her newest album Joanne. I either found really expensive ones or really cheap ugly ones. This particular hat was right within my price range and is high quality and the perfect look. Thanks!

jamesm801
3/6/18

So I got a Stetson - not intentionally - but it was the style hat I was looking for and then I thought, "can't get more American than a Stetson." And the tag attached to the hat echoed that statement: "In 1865, John B. Stetson fashioned the hat that would become American independence... Today everything that carries the Stetson brand stays true to these American values." And then below that on a sticker the irony; "Made in China." I would have paid double for it if it was made in the U.S.A. Nice hat but I'm let down.

garyp131
3/2/18

The hats were unlined and sizes are not exact. I don't know if I'll order any more or not. I suppose that is why they are priced so low.

Response from stephen c., FashionableHats Representative
Hello Gary,

We're sorry that the sizing didn't work out how you would have liked. If you ever have any questions about how a particular size fits or which size would work for you on a certain style, feel free to contact our Customer Experience team before placing the order and we can pull that hat for you. We can have an employee here with the same size head try on the hat you'd like to find the perfect fit!

Regards,

Fashionable Hats
charlesm249
3/2/18

I'm very particular about my hats and recently ordered the Compass and Imperial fedoras, both of which look and feel great. Well done!

vivianp23
3/2/18

My husband loves his hat! Good quality, very well made. Thank you for the quick and excellent service.

josephh136
2/28/18

The delivery time was very slow. The Stetson though was in good condition. The only thing I would have wished for was that the product came in a Stetson box. The hat was undamaged and came securely in a box though. I would order from them again. Price was excellent on my item.

kathyp99
2/28/18

Great quality and beautiful.
More pink for women ... fuschia, raspberry pink, powder puff
Love love love

kevinh221
2/27/18

Received 2 newsboy hats that fit and look great! The shipping was fast, I couldnt be happier with my purchase.

jimb479
2/27/18

Great price for a great hat. Only took one day to get it!!! Key West to Tennessee is pretty dang amazing!!! I will definitely be ordering more hats from you. Lots of different styles to choose from!!!

oliverb45
2/26/18

I have bought multiple hats from them and I love the quality. Highly recommended.Very fast shipping as well.

patricky5
2/26/18
• Updated review

I didnt check before ordering that return shipping had to be paid by the purchaser. It cost me half the price of the hat to return it. I will not take the chance of ordering from this company again and having to return a hat that doesnt work for me.

“Not for me”
2/9/18
• Previous review

The hat looked good on the website, but horrible on my head. It looked like an Amish farmers hat on me. It was just to stiff looking and my wife laughed until her sides hurt. I will definitely be returning the hat. The purchasing, packing and delivery were great though.

Questions? Get answers from the FashionableHats staff and other customers.

FashionableHats?