Review of Modaselle

CustomerCare@modaselle.com

1 star

kellyh137
3/7/17

I have been ordering from Modaselle since Nov. 2016. Today I received my third orders from them. The items were in excellent condition. Love their packaging and their fast delivery. I will be their loyal customer forever. Thank you to the Modaselle Team.

nataliej23
3/27/16

Super fast shipping. Beautiful packaging. Customer service is amazing all around. Was very happy with my purchase and will be returning for more in the future!

lizam9
2/15/16

Got my bag extremely quick.. plus the wrapping was so delicate. Would buy from Modaselle anytime... I love this site..

lynnc37
11/19/14

I used Modaselle for selling my Chanel flap handbag. I had sent in a few quote requests to their site, as well as a few sites in US (i'm in Canada). The quote request form on their site was very simple to use and they got back to me the next day with a very comparable quote to the US stores . Perfect for me since I didn't want to deal with potential US duties and fees. Also just like some of the big US sites, they sent me a pre-paid shipping label so the whole thing was free. I sent it in, they got it, honored the quote and sent me a check the next day. I was very happy with how quick and painless this process ended up being.

One other thing to note - they don't currently do consignment so it's just for buying or selling.

nati8
7/20/13

Fast shipping and good service.

Questions? Get answers from the Modaselle staff and other customers.

Modaselle?