Review of Gazelle

Boston, MA 02210
customercare@gazelle.com

pg59
2/20/18

I have used Gazelle several times. Every transaction has been perfect. Prices are fair and payment is always as promised.

deannat18
2/20/18

I sent in 2 old phones. I rated the quality of them and when they got there, Gazelle gave me even more for one of my phones because it was in better condition than I had checked when I sent them in. That's awesome, especially considering they could have just simply gave me what I checked for my phone. But they went the extra mile and sent me more of a refund than I though I was getting. Thanks Gazelle!!

michaelc587
2/19/18

The title says it all. The process is simple and so long as you accurately describe the condition of your trade (in my case a late 2011 MacBook Pro) you'll get paid out very fast. I think the company Apple uses has better prices for newer Macs, but they definitely have them beat on anything 2012 and earlier.

lesb20
2/19/18

Easy shipping. And they paid more than expected. This is my second experience with Gazelle and I would sell to them again.

andreat74
2/19/18

Gazelle works just as they say. I went to the website, got a dollar amount offer for my device and clear instructions on how to wipe it, and received their box in the mail in 2 or 3 days. I popped my old phone in the mail the next day and received an email with an amazon gift card shortly afterward. The whole thing from start to finish took 8 days. Ive used Gazelle two or three times and its been this way every time - easy money! I see some reviews where people have complained that Gazelle didnt honor the quote or claimed the device condition wasnt as the customer promised, but Ive never had that happen and plan to keep using Gazelle in the future.

gign
2/19/18

This is the second time I've felt with Gazelle; both buying and and trading in iPhones and I've found them to be easy to deal with and honest in their pricing, selling and trade-in practices. I'd do business with them again without hesitation.

jodyw18
2/19/18

Gazelle does good with processing the device and getting the inspection done is quick but shipping of payment is very slow and the tracking email shows nothing. I'm still waiting on my payment and what i get from my email my payment was sent on 2/7/18 and it's been 10 days and still waiting. I don't like giving my review until I received everything but I keep receiving emails for a review so.

tims214
2/18/18

This is the second time I've used Gazelle and I've been really happy with the entire process - quick, simple, and fair. I tend to take good care of my phones, and because of that both times I've used Gazelle they have paid more than the initial offer... like I said, fair.

christianc83
2/18/18

I sold my iphone SE and shipping was fast. payment even faster. and also I was paid the amount they quoted me. A+ A+ A+ Service.

jamieo17
2/14/18

Great experience... I love it... very easy and got a bunch of money for my devices. I love the experience

jillh92
2/14/18

Great service to do business with. Quick and accurate!!! Ive done business with you before and have not once been disappointed. Keep doing what you do. Very convenient as well.

jamesl372
2/13/18

Really the headline says it all. I have purchased at least 5 iPhones, and sold 5 iPhones and I have been happy with every transaction.

walters74
2/13/18

Hassle free and easy.dont know what else to say but need to fill in one hundred characters.still working on one hundred characters.

terencek11
2/12/18

Sent my Iphone 7 plus in and the initial online offer was $252. Two days later I received an e-mail saying it was better than I described and they sent me $540!!!! Why would I even consider using another phone buying service. 5 stars!!!!!

chrisw315
2/9/18

Easy and smooth process. Sent in my iPhone 5 and received more than the initial offer. I've sold to Gazelle several times before and have had a great experiences. I've a MPB 15" that I will likely sell via Gazelle.

humbertot6
2/8/18

Not only did they pay for my iPhones, but they gave me more than they quoted. They said the phone was in better condition than they expected. Nice.

patriciac233
2/8/18

Great experience, got more than anticipated. Was very pleased with the whole experience, box arrived next day, packaged it up and sent on its way.

bonniec73
2/7/18

I have sold to Gazelle previously and as before my selling experience was effortless. Im happy they provide this service with so much ease.

ramir132
2/7/18

I sold them two phones. In both cases they increased the amount they had offered because the phones were in great condition. Very pleasant surprise. Everything went smoothly. Got Amazon credit for the phones. I recommend them.

jacquej1
2/6/18

It was so easy and fair. The website was easy and even though I was quoted one price I received more money after they received my phone. Thank you.

jc401
2/6/18

This is great - really easy to do, and I was provided my Amazon gift card in a very timely manner. It doesn't make sense not to do this - not sure what other options are out there, but this could not be easier.

marcm82
2/6/18

Have used services in the past. Went well, then. This last try I had to request new shipment box. Received email about offer, still waiting on funds after a week and a half. Now I have to request again. This has not been an easy process.

alicias80
2/6/18

Weve used this before and it couldnt be more easy! Love that you get a little extra for taking Amazon credit.

ericw129
2/6/18

Fast service and fast payment turnaround, highly recommended to family friends, or anyone! Decent and fair transaction.

glorias66
2/5/18

This was my second time to deal with Gazelle and they were just as great this time as they were the first time! It is so easy to go to Gazelle.com and let them know what device you have to sell. They handle everything for you!

I would not buy from or sell to Gazelle regardless of what they claim.

By Joe C., Gazelle Representative

No! Dishonest! Had to file a dispute with my credit card company tinged my money back and that took 3 months

By Cindy w., Gazelle Representative

If your looking for the nightmare of your life do business with this scammers. If you want to get sick and hope that you make time goes back so you can stop it. Their $#*!ing $#*!s customers service is suck

By Mike z., Gazelle Representative

If the "warranty" period has expired you simply don't return it. Email your order number to the email provided in the website and they will tell you if you still are covered. I don't remember if it was 30 or 60 days.

By Alex M., Gazelle Representative

Same thing happened to me. Sent 3 emails with no response

By Nisha W., Gazelle Representative

Don't buy from gazelle. They send u damaged product and they don't refund you when you send it back. Be sure to use your credit card IF you fo purchase from this rip off company so WHEN they rip you off the credit card company can deal with them. Only a matter of time before they go out of business or get shut down Unscrupulous BS ARTISTS. servc department has every excuse in the book why you haven't gotten your refund. Paid thru PayPal and Gazelle actually told me they couldn't refund me cause me/PayPal has a claim against them for my refund returned purchase that they haven't refunded. They ripped me off for $455 I'm PISSED. if I don't get my money by 7 th then I will contact credit card company that funds the PayPal account. BEWARE

By Bob E., Gazelle Representative

Typically you can just get a new SIM card from your phone company. The fact your Gazelle phone did not come with one should not be a problem.

By Daniel B., Gazelle Representative

They will catch mistakes like this when they evaluate your phone. At that point, they will issue you a new lower quote for you phone. You don't really need to worry about it or do anything but wait for their evaluation.

By Daniel B., Gazelle Representative

My experience is that they will take your phone and pay you nothing.

By Joe C., Gazelle Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Gazelle staff and other customers.

Gazelle?