BridgeCrest

BridgeCrest has a consumer rating of 1.34 stars from 121 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BridgeCrest also ranks 83rd among Payment Processing sites. The most common issues with BridgeCrest are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• The goal was always to refinance or trade in after 6 months.

• Paid off my car in October 2019 and it is March 2020 no car title .
  • their customer service is trash they are all rude, have no common sense and are just plain nasty!!!
How would you rate BridgeCrest?

“Pandemic My @SS”

Frank J.
6/24/20

Why is everyone using the Pandemic as an excuse not to pay? I lost my job also but guess what, I still received unemployment and not to mention received extra money from the government JUST LIKE YOU DID. It's sad that these companies get these bad reviews because people are not adult enough to own up to their on shortcomings they've created. I'm all about reviews on companies and I personally don't have a problem with them, I paid right as I agreed in the contract and they left me alone. So enough of this Pandemic excuse. Stop blaming Bridgecrest, either pay your bills or hush up.

“Pandemic Stimulus Check”

Michael M.
4/13/20

I just got another email from them saying the stimulus check should be deposited today. They're reminding me to pay them yet again even though the bill isn't due. All this company wants is their money. They don't care that the economy has stopped. Backing off or reducing the bill for a month or two would solve a whole lot of problems. It's a cold-hearted greedy company that I wish I wasn't involved in.

car (83) customer service (18) drive time (10) 2 weeks (7) payment (79) stimulus check (7) interest rate (11) company (61) 2 years (4) 2 months (5) bank account (4) 6 months (3)
michaelm4386
April 13th, 2020
jordanc165
March 31st, 2020
With the coronavirus pandemic I was laid off. Bridgecrest REFUSES to defer my payments. Call me several times a day harassing me, telling me it's in my best interest to call them back. When I told them I lost my job her response was "what are you gonna do about it??" I'm horrified by the fact that they don't have any morals. Stay away. If offered financing through this company RUN away.
katherined183
May 6th, 2020
Called before my due date to get an extension on car loan (as ALL other places are doing this due to COVID) and was told can extend for 2 weeks. I'm in Ohio and an ind contractor so can't even file for unemployment until mid May so extending 2 weeks does nothing. My hours have been cut to virtually nothing and advised woman of that and that there was no money so that would not change in 2 weeks. I took the 2 weeks as that was my only option but no payments will be made unless a bag of money falls from the sky for me. Not helpful or accommodating at all.
chanellef
April 14th, 2020
Waking up to receiving another email from them saying the stimulus check should be deposited today. Second or third one this week. They're reminding me to pay them yet again even though the bill isn't due. After reading the comments. I will definitely be looking to refinance with another company. They truly care about their customers. I do and will not spend my money. With a company that don't care about their customers. All they want is money. NOT GOOD SERVICE!
hakeems2
January 10th, 2020
It's insane reading this and seeing how many ppl are having the same problem. I put $800 down for a car had an unexpected expense come up so I made my first payment late the car got repoed they kept the payment and refused to give me the car or my money back. When I say I late I mean 13 damn days and all they keep telling me is to call my bank. If I could I'd sue these ppl are extremely predatory avoid at all costs if possible.
andrew70
May 14th, 2020
Bridgecrest refuses deferment to help their customers during a very difficult pandemic. After researching, this company isn't helpful assisting their customers who experience financial crisis.

I would recommend searching out companies that value their customers. Otherwise, your financing a vehicle to be repo if you ever have short term financial difficulties .
latikar2
February 12th, 2020
I purchased a car from bridge crest two years ago. It was in the shop 5 times the first year. Two of which were within 90 days. Now I'm trying to switch my registration and they won't send the NJ MVC a copy. I keep calling and no one will talk to me. I'm forced to pay for a car that I can't renew the registration or get inspected. This a joke and I've never experienced such scam artists.
breta14
April 30th, 2020
Think you're gonna get a little break from these people during this difficult time? Think again! Just made a payment today, barely let the ink dry on the check and they are calling me looking for the next one. Like it literally just posted today! These people are a nightmare. If your payment is due by Midnight, they call you at 8:01 am the next day, literally right after they open, looking for the payment that is NOT EVEN 8 hours late. Unreal!
blynthiat
March 22nd, 2020
It's this time now that coronavirus is a pandemic, I called for one deferred payment and bridge rest says no.. They don't know what is happening with families who cannot get out to earn extra money for expenses.. it's ridiculous.. I cannot wait until I can completely pay them off!.. horrible service
beccam47
June 4th, 2020
These people will harass you and call you no matter what your situation is. They are taking cars from people during a pandemic when those cars are all some people have left after loosing their jobs and even housed due to corona. They will not work with you or give you any time to try and get a payment together. THIS PLACE IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE
shannons618
June 18th, 2020
The customer service is terrible. The wait times are at least a half hour and when you do speak to somebody they are typically unable to resolve your issue and put you on hold for additional time. I would not recommend this company for an auto loan. Even if it means higher rates I would recommend shopping elsewhere.
morganl129
May 14th, 2020
I have been trying to handle the vehicle left behind my my deceased father, and have spoken to six different representatives all claiming they needed only a death certificate and POA. After faxing and emailing these items over a period of 2 months, I am now being told I have to go to court to receive an affidavit. NOT one person has said anything about an affidavit until today. I just need to know the monthly payment and/or payoff amount. You would think they would want their money. These people have no idea what they are doing, and refuse to let you speak with a supervisor when asked. I will NEVER go thru this company for a loan, totally unprofessional.
xanderj3
February 25th, 2020
Several months into my loan and each time I had to call and speak to someone they have been rude and even argue with me about my own personal bank and how my bank is the issue for delayed payments. They threaten to repo the car almost every call, I'm finally at a point where I told them come get it, the endless threats and rude customer service isn't worth it.
bindol9
May 30th, 2020
Despite the virus in effect across the globe, these money hungry shameful scum of the earth have the nerve to reposes and operate during this time... Knowing that there are people begging for more time. Disgusting. Soon enough they should have their license revoked and good riddance
ernestc66
March 22nd, 2020
In a time of stress, this company only worries about you making your payments on time. There is no reason the couldn't let people put this mouthy payment at the end of there contact. I will be looking to refinance with another company right after this is over. Way to take care of yourself in a time of need and Uncertainty Brigecrest. You get an "F" in humanitie. Heartless company.
teresak152
March 10th, 2020
Paid off my car in October 2019 and it is March 2020 no car title . Title department drop the ball for 30 days. It took a phone call to get them moving. Then they claim they sent it out to Florida but yet I called the DriveTime in Ocala Florida and they did not have it. Filled out the papers again and then I was told it was lost in the mail room. I have zero confidence in the title department at corporate in Arizona. DriveTime itself is okay but Bridgecrest title department is so incompetent.
jorgem248
April 28th, 2020
I've tried to call to explain to them to help me on my payment that is due.... I wanted to have my payment deferred.
the first thing they said . stimulus check. I tried to make them understand the situation were in and its like they don't care..... I'm very disappointed in this Company, I didn't think that they were goin to be such $#*!s about it.
Anyways, I don't care what they do, they could come and take their car but I rather have a roof over my head and food on the table.
jefferyh54
March 27th, 2020
I made payment arrangements for today Friday for a portion of my payment I did not make of $125 cause like everyone else I stocked up on food. I realized that I don't get paid until Monday and I am being denied a two day extension. Wow really sad they don't care about people
melodym122
June 16th, 2020
Asked for one deferred payment during this damn pandemic as I have been sick over a month with covid and can't work. Denied for no reason. Never been late. Stay away from them. I will be refinancing. Your days are numbered you can't treat consumers this way and prosper.
jeanninep14
April 13th, 2020
We are in a middle of a pandemic and this company has the nerve to call and harass people who have been laid off for a payment. It's sad because there are hundreds of finance companies actual making calls to defer payments versus harassing people who are already stressed if they can eat tomorrow . This company should be ashamed of themselves.
emilyw366
May 11th, 2020
Dear Bridgecrest,

You are the scum of the earth. Shame on you for taking advantage of people by charging an insane amount of daily interest. For not displaying the current balance and having it readily available to your customers. How do you guys sleep at night?? Not to mention, you show no care for the millions of customers that have been effected by Covid 19.

You have no ethical bone in your body. I will do everything in my power to fight again subprime and predator lenders such as Bridgecrest. May your company slowly disintegrate in flames.
lexies6
April 20th, 2020
I have been with Bridgecrest for over 2 years - I honestly think this company is very lenient when it comes to payments and credit reporting. Yes, they give high interest rates but I plan on refinancing as soon as my credit gets better. There was one time when I had to skip a month and told them I would be making a late payment (literally 60 days late) and they allowed it without reporting me to the credit bureau. I almost always pay 15 days late (due to my pay day schedule) and they are completely fine with it. I have seen other reviews that post about Bridgecrest harassing them, but you can easily tell them to put you on the do-not-call list, and they will do so. If you have a stable job and consistently pay your car note every month, you shouldn't have an issue with them.
porchec
April 24th, 2020
They dont care about there customers nor what it has done to the whole wide world . Very rude and need to be shut down ASAP! They will come and get your car if the world is on fire . Dont go thru them .
cindyv87
April 21st, 2020
I've lost my job like most because of Covid 19.They are trying to take my car and NOT willing to help even lowering my payment.
I say take the car.U can buy brand new 28th deferred payments, zero down.THEY lose.
raymonda105
May 16th, 2020
In front of the covid-19 what you can expect from Bridgecrest is late payment threat calls, report late payment credit companies and calls to annoy. There was never any help in this global situation. Not like the big companies that extended their clients for three months and did not make late reports. That was the least expected.

No they are trash . They dont care nor will they try to help they are Robots not HUMANS