Bravofly UK

Bravofly UK has a consumer rating of 1.64 stars from 111 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Bravofly UK most frequently mention customer service, credit card and return flight problems. Bravofly UK ranks 158th among Plane Tickets sites.

No positive highlights yet

• The customer services is by far the worst I've experienced, no managers?
How would you rate Bravofly UK?

“Fullflex insurance SCAM”

brian c.
3/26/17

I was appalled to see my flight booked and paid for at 153 euro and then seeing my card debited by 183 euro instead for something called Fullflex. I booked the day before the flight so why would I need this? Never even noticed the option for this. Very angry. I was careful to watch out for the OPT IN or OUT trickery on these websites but this I never spotted. The flight became more expensive than going to the airline website Paula Cullen. Flybe 23/03/2017. Dublin to Southampton

“Fraud company”

St D.
10/27/20

This and its parent company have not refunded my cancelled ticket for six months now, have to take them to court! No other way to get money back

customer service (22)
brianc164
March 26th, 2017

The flight became more expensive than going to the airline website
Paula Cullen.
Flybe 23/03/2017. Dublin to Southampton

std6
October 27th, 2020

prasadk
November 10th, 2014

My booking id is 299427305 and would like to reschedule my trip. When i called at 9 AM Copenhagen time they responded to me around 12PM and asking to Fare adjustment: 93.06 EUR extra. I am really not sure why they chosen a flight which has more fare on that day. After that called around 12:30PM and provided the flight details which has less than my price but no response until 5:10PM. No one picking the call in Copenhagen and also no response to my email from last 5 hours. I really not sure why/what takes more than 5 hours to send the quotation. I personal feel before they respond my flight tickets gets changed. Next day got a call from executive to reschedule my flight with out collecting the fare adjustment charge. I feel better that their escalation process was quite good and things happens quickly after few follow up's.

Dear Prasad K,

We are sorry to read that you are unhappy with the way in which your flight change request was managed but we would like to assure you that customer service is of the utmost importance to us. We aim to manage all our client's requests as quickly and efficiently as possible.

As far as we can see the initial change quote included both a penalty (obligatory and enforced by the airline) as well as a fare adjustment. I will check as to why the flights you proposed weren't available or offered.

As far as I can see we have been able to confirm a change of flights now that suit your needs.

We will be in touch once we've checked how your original change request was handled.

All the best, Sofia

jamesm380
January 25th, 2016

I knew it straight away when I couldn't do my online check-in I tried & tried but have put it aside & re booked with the Airline, but I wonder how do these scammers keep getting away with it with all the letters I've just read ( I wish I wasn't in such a hurry yesterday) but now I know it will be a waste of effort to do any more...
Stupid business plan & my star rating for them would be stardust °

Dear James M,

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback.

I am sorry you have had cause to complain regarding our services. I would be grateful if you could please provide us with your 9-digit Bravofly booking ID at your earliest convenience so that I can look into the matter and verify the reasons why you were unable to proceed with the online check-it.

burjut
September 8th, 2015

Im planning to purchase ticket with this website since they offering good & cheapest price for my last minute trip. I can see lots of negative comments. But just want to make sure before i proceed. Appreciate your advise...

Dear Burju T,

Many thanks for contacting us here on SiteJabber.

I am truly sorry that the bad comments you have recently read on the Internet about our company have led you to doubt regarding the level of service we provide.

Unfortunately these bad reviews can easily be found, but I can assure you that these are just the tip of the iceberg compared to the huge amount of happy and satisfied customers who book everyday on Bravofly.

Bravofly is one of the major leaders in the online travel industry and manages thousands of bookings every day. As a matter of fact, the vast majority of them lead to satisfied customers.

If you wish to book with us, please visit our website www.bravofly.com, in case you want to be assisted in the booking process, please do not hesitate to contact us at the following 24/7 Worldwide number, 0039 0423 402040.

Should you still have dilemmas, do not hesitate to drop us a private message with your query and we will reply to you immediately.

I look forward to hearing from you!

georgiam5
June 18th, 2015

My boarding passes are notmloading with bravofly, im booked to go on the 30th to tenerife and need to print 7 days before. I know its not 7 days before but why cant i still view them?!?!
Getting very worried from the reviews ive seen.

Dear georgia m.,

In order to receive your boarding passes, you will need to check-in online on the airline's website.

Check-in opens three hours prior to departure and will close approximately one hour before flight departure. This is to allow time for any delays in queues and security checks.
Online check-in on the other hand usually opens 24 hours before the flight departure time, and you will be required to print your own boarding pass.

Please note these are guidance times only and you should check with your airline for the latest information. We would be very grateful if you could please provide us with your Bravofly 9-digit Booking ID and we will be able to verify the correct information.

pers4
October 19th, 2018

Do not use BravoFly They can not take enough money from you ordered the flight online with Visa therefore they took 25 % extra for the ticket when I came to the payment there was also travel insurance on do use that compani many complain about TrutsPilot immediately *******246

phyllism5
September 30th, 2014

We have one good and one very bad experience with Bravofly in Berlin.
The good one is that we got an full refund for a cancelled flight and were able to book a new flight to the same (USA) destination. Easy, as this was not their fault and they get reimbursed too by US Airways.
The very bad experience is that for this flight we now need to fly to Brussels in order to catch the corresponding flight. So far so good, however what Bravofly never mentioned on their website while booking is that with Brussels Airlines only handluggage is free but you do pay for baggage in the hold of the aircraft.
After several calls from our side and promises to repair, nothing happens and undoubtedly will not happen! This means that we are now obliged to either buy new tickets directly from the airline company or pay a considerable fee for reviewing our tickets, 3 in total!
As soon as it is their mistake, they are not taking any responsibility whatsoever and hide after a deafening silence curtain!
So, despite the few positive reactions I read here on this site, for us it is the very last time we'll use Bravofly for further bookings.
I don't really think they're scam nor swindlers, but I do think they are extremely incompetent and unprofessional, especially in dealing with problems they cause themselves. Probably due to underpaid staff, thus indifferent and unexperienced.
We certainly will never recommend them to any of our friends.
Regards from prm.

carop1
December 26th, 2014

I have bought a ticket for my mother, to travel in January, do to a yearly checkup the doctor said to cancel any trips until diagnosis is clear, I called BravoFly, and i also had the policy they suggested the voucher after cancellation just in case i need it purchase the ticket soon again cancellation, they promised to give the number 72 hours after cancellation, and nothing! After almost 2 weeks, no response, but to wait...
Finally we got the diagnosis, and she could travel mid january i need urgently to buy the ticket and no voucher number, I hope all this bad reviews can be solved my good assistance after this review...
Waiting now for answers.

My number of booking is: BRTOP312079419
Thanks!

Dear Caro p,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback here and we are sorry that the refund voucher has not yet been sent. We will arrange for this to be done in the next day or two.

Kind regards, Sofia

nickt33
February 3rd, 2015

I made a booking ID 330375873. I noticed the following day a double payment had been taken from my account who i contacted and was told Brovofly took 2 payments 20 minuets apart. I contacted Bravofly and was told to respond to my confirmation email with a screen print of my bank statement which i did as soon as it was visible on my statement.
The only responce i had was in portuguese (presumably because the booking was made from Brazil) and even after explaining i could not speak portuguese i received further emails in portuguese.
Upon returning to the UK i contacted Bravofly again and was told to repeat the process with another representative in the UK. After waiting 3 days i was told simply we would like to apologize for our late respose.

"We inform you that we ehcked and there was no a double charge.

You made two bookings: ID BOOKING: 330375873 and ID BOOKING: 330389313."

I never made two bookings and never received two confirmation emails.

Im positive this is a scam as they have been no help in resolving this!

I do not recommend anybody use BRAVOFLY. It has gone from being the cheapest to the most expensive flight possible!

Dear Nick,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we are sorry that you have had cause to complain about the double payment. As you have been correctly informed we do have two bookings under your name (one on the Portugese platform via Tripadvisor and one directly on our Australian website). We are currently investigating if the airline will process a full refund for a duplicate booking and will be in touch.

Thanks, Sofia

bilald6
February 5th, 2016

I booked my flight for 9 Feb [Booking ID: 580856485] on 14th Jan 2016. On Feb 5th they sent me an email saying "... due to a system check your reservation with booking ID 580856485 had to be cancelled.". They took 5 mins to pull the money from the CreditCard but now i am trying to call them up for the refund amount and i am not getting any proper response from them. Really pissed off.

Dear Bilal D.,

We are sorry that we have been unable to confirm your booking. Our system automatically detected an unsecure transaction, therefore it was blocked immediately in order to protect your booking.

ahmedm91
April 21st, 2018

I had a very bad experience with Bravofly and Fullflex, I paid the requested fees of flight ticket to Fullflex, for flexibility on change, and when I requested a change i didn't find a reply, even confirmation of receiving emails. And after more than 72 hours of requesting the flight change, I had a reply for start processing my email while my flight were about 36 hours.

They are not professional not dynamic and it's totally unprofessional, they are very very slow. Still this is my first step of complaining againts this very poor service which does not meet the amount paid as well.

Tip for consumers:
Don't use Bravofly & Fullflex they are cheaters.

Hi Ahmed M,

Thank you for your valuable feedback here on SiteJabber. I'm sorry to hear that you have had a cause to complain about our services.

FullFlex policy is an additional service that our customers can purchase on our website at the time of the reservation process and it is valid for cancellation requests rather than change queries. If, for an unforeseen event, you are unable to travel on the selected dates, you can request a cancellation before the departure of your outbound flight and you'll receive a voucher code worth 90% of your original ticket price.
Regarding any change request, you won't be charged additional administrative or handling costs from us if you have the FullFlex, however, airline change fees have to be paid the same.

Being a travel agency, we act as an intermediary between the customer and the airlines and we have management times to deal with a request based on the urgency of the query.

It is strange to hear that we told you that the request would be managed within 72 hours even though the flight departure was within 36 hours. I'd like one of our Customer Care Agents to investigate this further and get back to you. Could you please respond to our private message with your Booking ID number and more details.

Best,
Bravofly

np28
April 18th, 2015

Please do not use this agency. I bought my ticket to Johannesburg via Nairobi and a few hours later got two simultaneous emails stating that due to a technical problem my ticket could not be issued and the money was being held in a frozen area. This happened on 16/04/2015. I am now taking this matter up with my bank and reporting it as fraud. I have sent them an email and they have not responded yet and their customer service keep saying the problem is with my bank. My bank has confirmed this is not true and have given me the authorisation code for the transaction. They are a scam & should not be operating.

Dear N. P.,
We are sorry that we have been unable to confirm your booking. The reason there may still be a transaction pending on your card is due to the temporary credit limit system used to take payment. The amount has been released by us but the time taken may vary depending on your bank or card provider. I have asked our Customer Care Team to send you a proof of transaction document that you can pass on to your bank and may help speed up the process somewhat.
Could you please reply to our private message with more details and confirming your Bravofly ID.

derekw18
September 23rd, 2014

Just got home to the UK from a holiday booked through Bravofly. Now I have read most of the negative reviews and have to admit to having some post booking nerves. I will state here and now it was totally unjustified. Bravofly easily sorted a concern re baggage followed up by excellent communication to ensure we understood it was all sorted to our satisfaction. The flights to Italy and home again all went very smoothly with no problems whatsoever. I for one will have no hesitation in booking with Bravofly in the future. Well done. And just to add, yes, there will be problems with any travel company, that's the way things are but DON'T believe all that you read online. Bravo Bravofly.

Tip for consumers:
Don't believe the negative reviews, yes the contact phone line was overseas, so what. The baggage issue we had was resolved very quickly to our satisfaction.

balwantb
June 21st, 2015

I used KAYAK for flight comparison and found that Brave fly were offering me tickets for
£945.57, but their confirmation showed £1,075.75. They have taken this amount from
My visa debit card. This is fraud and thieving. It was in March, and since then I have made
Effort to recover the difference of £125.18 without any success.

Whilst there is nothing much I do, but I do not understand how such rogue companies are
Allowed to be in business. And what is the point of price comparison?

Dear Balwant B,

Thank you for booking with us and providing us with your valuable feedback.

The extra payment is probably related to the card payment fee and agency fees (which are both updated on the payment screen when you choose the method of payment). The final price is then displayed before you confirm your booking.

Could you please send us a private message with your 9-digit Bravofly Booking ID and we will then be able to verify whether the correct commissions have been applied to your booking.

imranr11
January 21st, 2016

I booked my flights with this company and they took the money from my credit card straight away. The next day I received an e-mail saying that my tickets have been cancelled due to a system error and they have refunded my money. It has been over a week and the money hasn't shown up on my credit card. I have been trying to contact them. I wait in the queue for 10 minutes and their system automatically disconnects me. Should've checked the reviews before booking with them..

Dear Imran R.,

Thank you for contacting us here on Sitejabber.

I would be very grateful if you could please provide us with your 9-digit Bravofly booking ID so that I can ask our Customer Care Team to send you a proof of transaction document that you can pass on to your bank and may help speed up the process somewhat.

beekeea
jimg33
May 12th, 2014

No problems at all with the website, but it was annoying that you could only print out your boarding card 7 days before your flight - I had to remember to do this on the morning of departure for my return boarding card when I was busy enough getting ready for the holiday. If I had been on a 2week holiday it would have meant ferreting round on holiday to find somewhere to print my boarding cards.

chrisn65
April 10th, 2017

This company is a joke they don't care about people, I asked the airline to change ticket or cancel a month in advance and they said they were processing, every time I sent an email it was the same response so I assumed they were in contact with airline. To top things off the only reason we needed to change was because my daughter was ill and having seizures and many issues, i had medical reports and certificates and told them that and they kept on saying be patient we are processing. Now the flight is about to leave in two days and now they tell me that they made it a priority now to answer me and I got my answer not only did they not cancel ticket due to medical they are now telling me that they can refund 280 euros out of a $7000 euro ticket. Now they have delayed my response caused my daughter added injury as we have no flights home and cost me a lot of money, i think this company should be given a negative rating not 1 star I want to give them negative 100. Also if you have a problem you have to pay to talk to them on your credit card what a joke. I am now going to take legal matters when I get back to Australia and hopefully I can shut them down i will make sure everybody knows about this provider, they don't class a child who is having hundreds of seizures a priority then they are lacking any type of humanity and they should be ashamed in there company and themselves, shame shame shame! I hope God Blesses and touches your heart because something is very lacking in your responses to me and my family over last month. Writing this letter even makes me sick as I now have to get my family home and now I don't know how I am going to do it as we needed refund money to pay for new ticket, but I guess its not there problem because sick children are not a priority in this world anymore, Thankyou Bravo good job you guys excel in customer care.

You know why you experience an unexpected amount of calls because you are scammers and you are going to hell.Do not be overcome with evil but overcome evil with good, that is why I am praying for you people working for this shameless company. I have reported you to international consumer protection, my own country in Australia, in America and endless chat sites that ask for reviews, you have found a friend now in me and I am going to shut you down and find out where you guys practice, my solicitor has received a file and I will be chasing you endlessly, you hollow hearted human beings. Repent and ask God for forgiveness. Sincerely people like yourselves will end up in hell please seek God you need it, I don't want to go there so I forgive you.
God Bless
Chris

Your new best friend

peterj123
November 25th, 2016

They are based in switzerland for a reason. You can't get hold of them when something goes wrong and they won't pay up. Most bookings end in tears and they pocket your cash no matter what. Stay away and warn your friends to never use them.

davidl205
August 10th, 2015

Lufthansa cancelled the main leg of the flight and indicated I should rebook through Bravofly, but the only option Bravofly offered is a refund with some administrative charges (I'm still waiting for this refund after two weeks) or a voucher.
Now I do not know how long I would need to wait for the refund or how much are they going to refund (I also bought an insurance, but apparently I'm not getting that money back)
One thing is sure, I will never again book through Bravofly. Worst client service ever.

Dear David L.,

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused by the cancellation made to your booking and how it has affected your trip.

In our role as an intermediary between the airline and the client we are subject to all the airline's decisions and timings regarding schedule changes, cancellation and refunds.

I would be very grateful if you could please send me a private message confirming your 9-digit Bravofly Booking ID and I will be able to verify the status of your refund immediately.

patm53
January 16th, 2014

The flight was on time, smooth. Crew were helpful & cheerful. The price was very competitive.

iriss2
May 19th, 2014

I am very happy to have chosen Bravofly for my travel, thanks, and all the best to you.

gerryb19
May 12th, 2014

Booking the flight tickets was easy enough. On-line check-in was a little bit more confusing.

jamies107
June 8th, 2016

SO HORRIBLE!
My outbound flight was cancelled, I received incredible grief about a partial refund. They kept telling me it was my job, not theirs to contact the agency. I had to purchase separate outbound flight as they would not refund my car rental or my inbound flight. Then they would not adjust my car rental time to match the new flight time.

Dear Jamie S,

Thank you for your review, I am extremely sorry to read about how inadequate was your booking experience with us.

From the review, I was unable to catch exactly what happened and how the outbound flight was cancelled. In order to understand the case I kindly invite you to send me a private message confirming your 9-digit Bravofly booking ID.

We will be in touch as soon as an outcome has emerged from my investigation.

Sofia

Hello Jacqueline, This is a rogue company, they know that they are thieving are from each transaction. Thieves are the last people to worry about negative reviews on their website. They get away with the fraud, as there is no such thing as internet police.

By Balwant B.
See more answers (3)

Dear Stefan P, Apologies for the delay in our response here. We are very sorry for the bad comments you have read on the Internet about our company. Unfortunately these bad reviews can easily be found, but I can assure you that these are just a low percentage of the happy and satisfied customers who book everyday on Bravofly. We can still check the possibility of cancelling your ticket and the refundable amount offered by the airline. In order to do so could you please send us your 9-digit Bravofly booking ID. Also, for future reference, here is a list to all our Customer Service numbers, with many available at local rates (http://www.bravofly.com/content/en/other-telephone-numbers.html) Many thanks, Sofia

See more answers (5)

Dear Sabrina, Thank you for your message. You may find all our phonenumbers from the following link: http://www.bravofly.com/content/en/other-telephone-numbers.html Otherwise you can send us a private message with your 9 digit ID booking number and we'll help you with your issue. Thank you, Sofia

See more answers (3)

Dear Gina P. We are truly sorry for the bad comments you have read on the Internet about our company. Unfortunately these bad reviews can easily be found, but I can assure you that these are just a low percentage of the happy and satisfied customers who book everyday on Bravofly. Bravofly is one of the major leaders in the online travel industry. We manage thousands of bookings every day and the vast majority of them lead to satisfied customers. We hope that in the future you will take advantage of our services and become one of our satisfied and regular customers. Should you wish to talk with us directly please send us a private message All the best, Sofia

See more answers (3)

Hi Sangheeta, The first thing regarding booking your ticket from Banglore to London is to forget rogue companies like Brave-fly. You may be able to book this on British Airways, who have a direct flight. Book on their own website. You want to check, which airline offers a free Change fo date for the return journey. I think Air India, jet airways and Emirates offer free change. Other wise single tickets, as cancelling return ticket is not worth a lot.

By Balwant B.
See more answers (2)

Dear Simon T., Thank you for contacting us here on SiteJabber. Please contact our customer service (for a full list of a our call centres please click here: http://www.bravofly.com/content/en/other-telephone-numbers.html). One of our operators will be more than happy to verify the baggage allowance for your flight. Kind regards, Sofia

See more answers (2)

Dear Meryem A., Thank you for contacting us here on SiteJabber. Please contact our customer service (for a full list of a our call centres please click here: http://www.bravofly.com/content/en/other-telephone-numbers.html) One of our operators will be more than happy to verify whether your request is possible and assist you. Kind regards, Sofia

See more answers (2)

Dear Lynne T., Thank you for your message. Bravofly is one of the major leaders in the online travel industry. We manage thousands of bookings every day and the vast majority of them lead to satisfied customers. As a matter of fact, our business model is quite complex: we are an online booking engine that allows you to compare and book the flights of more than 500 airlines (both traditional and low cost) and we work closely with airlines when we need to issue your tickets. As soon as we receive a booking request we contact the airline to be 100% sure about your flight. We confirm 99% of the flights in a very short period of time. I hope that in the future you will take advantage of our services and if so I am quite sure you will become one of our satisfied and regular customers. All the best, Sofia

By Sofia B.,

Hi Richard C., I'm very sorry for my late answer and thank you for your comment here and I'm sorry to hear that you have not yet received any confirmation. In the case we can still support you, could you please send us private message with more details and confirming your email address and we will look into it? Thank you. Kind regards, Sofia

By Sofia B.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bravofly UK staff and other customers.

Get the best holiday deals with Bravofly! Book your holiday deal today and save money on cheap flights, last minute hotels, city breaks and packages!

Sofia B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bravofly UK?

Have a question about Bravofly UK?