Review of AirfareNetwork

Tel: 1-800-261-7957
fares@airfarenetwork.com

sinnyj
12/16/18

I buy a tickets with insurance and nobody told me it didn't go throw for more than 2weeks and when I call them they cancelled my insurance and they told me I DIDNT CHECKED AND I CALLED LAST MINUTE SO I NEED TO CALL INSURANCE COMPANY. AND WHEN YOU BUY YOUR TICKETS YOU WILL GET RESERVATION NUMBERS FOR EACH AIRLINE BUT WHEN I CALL THEM THEY SAID I NEED TO CALL THE AIRLINE TO FIND IT OUT! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS REALLY BAD AND EVEN SUPERVISOR SAYING SAMETHING AS OTHER AGENT USELESS. I TRIED TO SAVE $100 and I got 3days headache and they are asking to choose the seat it's doesn't work you need to choose again with airline now I need to seat at the middle of 3seats.

fionae9
11/28/18

I found Airfare Network good to work with. Pretty simple. And easy to deal with. No problems. I found them helpful and straightforward to deal with. I would recommend them!

nadinet17
11/22/18

I booked a flight to Doha via Aire fare network. They took my money but cancelled my flight without informing me.

I only realised when I tried to check in the day before my flight. The staff were unhelpful in rebooking the flight and they would lie a lot. I was on hold for around 7 hours trying to sort this out.

DONT NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE LIARS!!!!

Response from Dan A., AirfareNetwork Representative
Dear Nadine, we understand that you were not happy with the services provided and would like to apologize for all the inconvenience caused so far.
Basis our investigation today, we found that the airline had originally cancelled seat reserved for ZEZINA JARRETTTHORPE without notifying us. So this booking was just confirmed for yourself however considering the severity of the situation and well knowing that even we won't have enough time to clarify the reasons & facts of cancellation done by the airline, we simply took it upon ourselves and dealt with it on real time basis to honor the booking by issuing a fresh ticket for ZEZINA for the same exact flight which you originally booked. Further to which we would like to share that this matter has now been escalated to the airline higher authorities by our concerned department avoiding it to happen again.
So, kindly accept our sincere apologies for the delay caused in resolving the matter but be assured that this was the best that we could've done citing just 12hours left before the flight departure time.
We will wait for your positive response as we look forward to serve you again.
Thank you, Airfarenetwork Team.
lawrencer60
10/29/18

I booked my tickets this morning and they said it had been reserved but then at half five as I was leaving work they tell me they tried to call me (they hadn't) and to call them back. They'd cancelled my booking because apparently the price was rejectwd by the airline (don't know how that happens). Anyway they tell me the price is now £100 more, as he asks for more money I look up the price on skyscanner and see not only are they advertising less from airfare network (£540) but so are their competitors, so obviously I have no trust for these guys, cancelled the booking.

alicer74
10/11/18

I booked a long haul flight through this company. They confirmed the booking.Nearly a week later they cancelled the booking due to payment issues. I rang my bank and there were no issues from my bank. They wouldn't communicate with me. I emailed and called and asked them to process my payment they said they couldn't and offered to process the payment again for $500 more than the original price offered. Caused me absolute stress and mucked me around completely - don't recommend this company at all.

jerinv
8/30/18
• Updated review

In my initial review of Airfare network, in the comments Airfare network promised me one of their supervisor will call me to resolve my issue. The supervisor didnt called me and i tried to call the customer service representative. They were not at all aware of this. I asked them whether they could connect me to a supervisor so that I can explain to him what the situation was. Unfortunately they refused to connect me to a supervisor. In addition to this they refused to give me the statement in writing that I won't be able to get an alternate option.

Never again I will book my tickets with this website. It will cost me more than 1000K to re-book the tickets since they are not giving an alternate option. The customer service is the worst That I have ever seen. They are good only at the time when you book the tickets and not after that. Once the booking is done, the customer service is pathetic.

I have seen many comments form Airfare network regarding they will solve the issues, but unfortunately I think no action has been taken so far to resolve those issues.

I have attached the screen shot of the comment from Airfare network regarding this issue

“They cancelled my booking and I was not provided an alternate option”
8/28/18
• Previous review

I booked my flights with this agency. Unfortunately my ticket was cancelled by the company due to some issues with the Airline. I had to pay a huge amount to rebook the tickets since they cancelled my ticket in the peak season. I was not offered any alternate options too. Never again I'm going to book with this airline.

Response from Dan A., AirfareNetwork Representative
Dear Jerin, We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused in regards to your reservation. Kindly share your booking details with your email id & contact number and we shall investigate the case and have one of our Supervisor call you with a resolution. Regards Airfarenetwork Team
carlyc20
6/14/18

I booked a flight for my partner on my card, they said that they needed further verification. I sent it to them and called them (after being on hold for over an hour) to confirm that everything was ok. They said yes and that payment would be taken in 2-3 hours. 6 hours later and no payment taken - they said the flight price had increased and cancelled the booking. Not cool

Response from Dan A., AirfareNetwork Representative
Dear Carly, We understand and apologize for the inconvenience caused on your reservation. We would request you to kindly share your booking credentials with your email id & contact details. We shall investigate the case and have one of our Supervisor call you with a resolution. Regards Airfarenetwork Team
ez604
1/28/18

My husband booked a flight and also purchased a travel insurance at the time of my booking.
it turned out that a travel insurance has never been issued. He was learned that on my flight day because he wasn't able to fly due to medical reasons.
Agent said that they will try to get a refund from an airline provided my Medical certificate is valid. The refund will be issued within 10-12 weeks.
He got a call and an email after 2 days from the same agent asking for $108 as the airline requires a processing fee to issue a refund. After a few hours the amount increased to $ 248 as according to agent the initial offer from the airline has expired and no longer valid.
I wanted to speak to a supervisor but he was not available on that day ans never after
When I contacted the airline it turned out that the medical certificate has never been submitted to them and of course no one on their side was aware of the processing fee.
To me this situation looks like a scam or a fraud.

dn71
1/21/18

Booked a flight through them. But some plans changed as is life, couldn't go on vacation anymore on my scheduled day. Cancelled the flight 3 MONTHS in advance of the flight date. They said we don't usually do refunds, but to assure the best customer satisfaction said they would cancel the flight and refund the money with a $300 penalty. Large penalty sad but I was ok with it. Said the remainder would be return on my credit card within 2-3 month billing period, it is now past that time, the flight has passed. They've become a ghost, haven't returned an email, won't reply to calls
The airlines have terrible customer service, but at least they're held accountable.
These people are just leeches

daniels357
10/30/17

They will advertise a ticket for a price and soon after they get your credit card info start the problems ... and you try ... and try to finish the fabulous deal . But you won't be able ... so you call them and because this deal is no longer they will try to sell you one more expensive .... probably you'll end up paying a lot for all kind of stupid flight connections.... forget them is my best advice !

pamelas117
11/30/16

I was searching for a standard online flight ticket booking website that would help me get low priced tickets and this website provided me with a good deal. Thanks a ton.

jeanm92
11/30/16

My friend was searching for cheap flights to Germany and I recommended him this website. He was able to get his discounted flight deal from here and was happy with the buy.

javadf2
11/24/16

Worst services in whole my life!
They charged me more than ticket price and never return my money!
I recommend strongly to not use their services!

Response from Dan A., AirfareNetwork Representative
Dear Javad, We understand and apologize for the inconvenience that has caused on your reservation. We would request you to share your booking credentials with your email id & contact details. We shall investigate the case and have our Supervisor call you with a resolution
davidj225
11/7/16

I was browsing through the travel deals offered by the website as I was mulling on taking a vacation. And this website had the best deals. I opted in for the Paris and Miami deal that came within my budget.

monal26
9/28/16

Other than being a great travel website with great services this one also is up and running and is fast in site navigation. I didnt have to wait to get my tickets done.

robinl70
8/18/16

I was searching for discounted flight deals to Sydney as I wanted to visit my brother who stays there and wanted to spend a 10 day vacation. Thanks to this website that provided me the best deal that I could have asked for. Thanks a ton!

kylec44
8/17/16

TLDR: Airfare network was no help when issues arose with my inbound travel, cancelled my return trip without my consent, and is unwilling to take responsibility, provide a refund, or even a credit. Repeatedly told by the company to "contact the airline directly" which is exactly what you should do instead of booking with Airfare Network.

I would strongly advise against booking with Airfare Network and my experience has made me unwilling to ever book with a third party travel agency ever again. If you run into any problems, they are not willing (or possibly able) to help you in the same way as if you booked directly through the airline. I will be paying whatever the difference is to book directly with the airline from now on. Usually there is no difference whatsoever, so you are only taking a risk by booking through this agency rather than directly with the airline.

My problems with Airfare Network began on July 23rd. I checked into my flight and was turned away from the gate agent for only having my Nexus and not my Passport (this was my fault). I called airfare network to see if they could rebook my flight, and they stated they could not and suggested that I book a new flight myself. They assured me that my return flight would remain valid, as did the airline that I booked with. After calling the airline to follow-up, they stated that Airfare Network cancelled my return flight because my flight on July 23rd was classified as a "no show". This happened despite a 30 minute conversation with their agent that day where I requested help in my travels and expressed my intention of returning on the flight I booked. Airfare Network states that the Airline's policy is to cancel return flights when someone misses and inbound flight, however I confirmed with the Airline that this is not the case and both the Airline and Airfare Network told me that my return flight would be valid when I talked to them on July 23rd.

In my efforts to get assistance or resolution with this matter, I have been stone walled by Airfare Network and have been repeatedly told to "contact the airline directly". This would have been fantastic advice prior to booking with Airfare Network, and this is what I will be doing for all of my future travel.

EDIT to reply:
Sure, thanks for your quick reply.
Confirmation #: NZC8IV - This was what the agent used to bring up my file when I spoke to them last night and on July 23rd
Booking ID: 3ET4EO
Your company should have my email address and phone number from my prior contact with you. I will update this review again when I hear back from Airfare Network.

Response from Dan A., AirfareNetwork Representative
Dear Kyle, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and regret if our services did not meet your expectations. While we tried to look up your reservation, we couldn’t locate your booking details. May we please request you to kindly share your confirmation number ,booking ID, email & contact number so that we can investigate and have the reported issue/s addressed on priority.
dorothyp20
8/5/16

I was in need of cheap flights to Madrid. Thanks to this website that I was able to get the best flight deals and could save $16 which to me is a good bargain. Thanks once again.

hiramg11
8/4/16

This website provided me the best deal to China. I was being posted there and I had to make a shift within 7 days. Though my tour was refunded but I had to depend on my savings to get it. This website provided a great discounted price. Thanks a ton!

eulaliad
7/21/16

I have been longing to go to Aruba for 6 months now! Once my leave was confirmed I was waiting to find the best ticket deal as well as accommodation. Whilst I had got a good hotel deal, I was searching for cheap tickets until I checked out this website. This website gave me the best deal possible. Thanks a ton.

emilyw68
7/14/16

My trip to Boston was close to getting sealed, but I was waiting for cheap flight tickets that is within my budget and helps me save a good amount. After searching several online travel websites I came across this one. I browsed through the website and came across a good deal and booked it. I saved as much as $17 and I am happy with the airfare deal. My travel plan was thus finalized.

kendrar8
7/14/16

I was planning a vacation to Norway. Since I was searching for cheap tickets my father recommended me this website that he uses a lot. To my surprise I bagged a good deal for Norway from this website. I am all excited to book my tickets again from this website. Thanks a ton.

denniss118
6/26/16

I need to frequent the Asian countries for my business! This website provides discounted deals that help me travel within my budget and save a good deal every time.

alfredm43
6/25/16

I was suddenly informed by my office for my trip to Canada and I had to book it on the book using the mobile app of this website. It was all easy and the ticket booking was smooth.

dolliem
6/25/16

My sister needed cheap tickets to Boston. I recommended her this website as I always got great deals from here. She too could manage a discounted travel deal to Boston and save $15. Thank you so much.

Thanks for choosing at Airfare Network as your travel partner. Please be advised that you can certainly rely on the CAD fare shown on the website. Meanwhile if you want us to assist you with the reservation so please leave your name & number and our Travel Expert shall contact you and assist you on the reservation. Feel free to drop us an email at fares@airfarenetwork.com

By Dan A., AirfareNetwork Representative

Dude I'm tell my experience even you need to pay little more DO NOT buy from this company. I rather pay more to not buy the tickets from this company.

By Sinny j.

I don't trust them their work ethic and customer service is worst I've ever experienced. If it didn't go throw go others place

By Sinny j.
Questions? Get answers from the AirfareNetwork staff and other customers.

AirfareNetwork?