Review of BraveNewLook

Tel: 1000073695
support@bravenewlook.com

katew120
5/11/19

Waiting for order which the USPS posted on the 7th, "waiting for item". No updates since. No response from company to a number of emails. Should be removed from Facebook considering the many negative reviews.

rogerw229
3/26/19

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS. I made a purchase four months ago and to date I have not received my item or a refund. They do not respond to emails from me or from the Better Business Bureau. Brave New Look stole $53 from me. Don't let them do the same to you!

Tip for consumers: Do not do business with Brave New Look.

dannyl97
3/2/19

They were running a deal buy 2 get one 1 free. So of course, I ordered 3 items. Got one bracelet within' a week. The other two...are still no where to be found. Emailed over 10 times, asking what the deal was and keep getting emails telling me to be patient. It's going on two months now. I pretty much paid almost $70 for one item. Absolutely ridiculous. Save yourself the trouble and don't order from them. Unless of course, you like to get ripped off.

jessh72
2/27/19

I never received my full order. Brave New Look initially replied to my email saying it would take another 4 weeks. Order never arrived. I had to go to dispute with PayPal...and Brave New Look never replied. Terrible service.

Jess

carolynb344
1/27/19

I have order both bracelets and necklaces from this company and have always been happy with the pieces I've ordered. Very prompt with email correspondence. Will definitely continue to buy from Brave New Look. Carolyn Britton

jennifert322
12/31/18

I ordered a blanket for a gift and it was such bad quality the gift recipient thought it was a bad quality towel.

saral160
10/6/18

Brave New Look is a scam. If you've had the same problem call with a complaint to the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISON. You can file a complaint with them at their number,
1-877-FTC-HELP or online at the Federal Trade Commission website. We need to stop these people. I paid online and I never received any merchandise. All I got was a generic email saying they were working on it. Except almost every other complaint I read had the same problem as mine. I looked up their address on google maps and it's not an office, it's a Mail Packaging Store. There is no telling who these people are. It's so scary because the website fooled me. Plese take the time and file a complaint with the FTC, these people needed to be shut down. Thanks and sorry if this happened to you!!

analisaa
8/12/18

I spent more than I would normally spend on a t-shirt to get what I thought was a cute Harry Potter design that I could wear to work as a teacher. The shirt took weeks to arrive and was the wrong color and much smaller than the dimensions listed in their size chart. (I.e., too tight to wear to work!) My first email received an auto reply that assured me someone would get back to me. My second and third emails, each more angry in tone, were ignored. F this company. Avoid like the plague.

dons296
7/11/18
• Updated review

Lady from company sent me an email and offered me a 15% discount off of my next order. They said since I didn't order 3 on my order which there was no listing to order 3, then they could not give me the 3rd because my order was only for 2 of which the ad said buy 2 get one 1 and did not say you had to order 3. Would never recommend this company to anyone to buy from even my worst enemy.

“Not true advertising!”
6/28/18
• Previous review

Placed order which was advertised as buy 2 get 3rd one free, so I ordered 2 got 2 but never did receive the 3rd. Contacted the company no help at all

donnal254
5/25/18

BAD BAD BAD company, they offer NO customer support with NO phone number I wanted to exchange a pair of leggins and the answer was NO!!!!!!!!!!

fernk1
4/29/18

I ordered 5 bracelets. I didn't get the complete order, only 2. I sent an email - no response. I called their customer service number and left many many messages. No response. They kept my money and did not deliver the product. When I posted negative comments on their Facebook page - they deleted them. Then they marked me as spam so I can't warn people. BEWARE!

carolp141
4/7/18

Please be aware of this company. THis is CHEAP $5 merchandise dressed up. You cannot contact them, you cannot get your money back.

brendag124
3/20/18

I was very satisfied with the product and the speedy delivery. I don't understand all the negative reviews; maybe they listened and have improved.

chrism482
3/20/18

ordered bracket over a month ago. Still waiting. One email said it would ship from Oklahoma. Got email saying it was in preshipment and would be leaving CALIFORNIA in the 8th...here it is the 20th and still not here. Checked tracking and USPS says no such number/format used in there service.
I should have read reviews first. Facebook needs to do background checks on businesses (but then look what they allowed with President $#*!head)

andreak86
3/16/18

They sent me the wrong merchandise. NO response to requests for refund or replacement. Seems they are very prompt at getting their money, but once they have it, they disappear. Run the other way - fast.

gaylef6
3/13/18

Looks like dollar store quality .... not as pictured at all. I purchased the rear-view mirror
charm and it took a month to get it in and was so cheap looking I was totally embarrassed to give this to anyone!!! Pictures are deceiving .... BEWARE!!!!

judye22
3/2/18

I ordered a "night sky" rearview mirror charm from what was pictured...when I noticed on the order confirmation that it was "water color", I immediately sent an e-mail to correct the way they had ordered it....was told they could do nothing about ir....I sent two more e-mails but with no response...my account was charged immediately...very frustrated that a company would do this to a grieving mother....certainly won't be ordering anything else from them and from reading other reviews, this is their normal way of treating customers....

michellem377
2/28/18

Purchased 5 bracelets after the loss of a family member. Totally embarrassed when they started to change color, and slowly lose all their plating. Contacted company to advise and was told oh well out of your 14 day refund return policy What kind of company does not stand behind their products! Never again as this company is simply a scam!!!

angelal123
2/25/18

Never responded to the email I sent minutes after my purchase. It was sent as a gift with invoice and I just received an email asking my rating after sending 2 emails prior. When I responded with the dissatisfied button, it said my link was expired although it was one day ago. PATHETIC!!!! Karma is real and believe me, it's coming toward everyone involved in this charlatan organization.

brynnw3
2/10/18

This company is the worst that I've dealt with in a long time. Zero customer service. They took my money immediately, but 3 months later, I've yet to receive one lousy pair of leggings. I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered; which I usually do. Brave New Look should be shut down!!

kathym211
1/20/18

How do I get my money back for these 3 very poorly made leggings? Bad stitching, can see right through them,,

barbaraj135
12/30/17

Took 3 weeks to receive but is exactly what I expected when I placed my order. Pleased with the quality and appearance.

angelaw153
12/20/17

Money taken from my account first of Dec. Said 7 to 10 days. Still no delivery. It is now almost Christmas and this was a gift. Have tried and tried to reach someone but can't. They ripped me off for nearly $30. NEVER EVER will I buy anything from them again. Now I have to figure something else for this gift. I wish I could rate them a zero!

shanea40
12/15/17

After ignoring the reviews I quickly looked at I'm unfortunately just another victim...$60 is a lot of money to spend on a sweater and have stolen from you. I bought a christmas sweater that was supposed to be quilted and red according to the product description and picture and received the cheapest pos I've ever seen...a Walmart sweater with a print on it AND IT'S BRIGHT ORANGE. There's no way whoever sent it off didn't know they were sending a knock-off piece of $#*!. Worst online purchase I've ever made. Also, they don't accept returns which is a clear indicator that it is a shady theft business...RUN AWAY.

michellea155
12/13/17

I ordered a bracelet in November for Christmas. I keep checking status and just keep getting auto generated response. Never in all my years of customer service have I been treated like this. Very disappointed. I still dont know if it will get there by Xmas

I ordered a scrub as well. I was so excited and was excited to receive it. It took like 8 weeks after complaining to customer service. What I received in the mail was definitely not what was in the picture. I will probably never wear it. So disappointed.

By Patricia b.

I have had the same problem!!! I ordered back in November for a Christmas gift. They sure were quick to deduct the $69.00 from my account but I never received the sweater and cannot find a phone number to call them. They never respond to my emails. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAN AND A FRAUD, DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

By Landra G.

Questions? Get answers from the BraveNewLook staff and other customers.

2 Photos for BraveNewLook