Review of BongoUS

Tel: +1 203-683-4894
tracking@bongous.com

cristinat12
6/21/18

I paid express shipping and after the item arrival to my country (it was a medical item for my ill mother) they want me to go to pick it up at the airport?? try to call them on the phone waiting for over 1 hour listening to the music and how "important are costumers fr them" and nobody answer the phone!!! NEVER AGAIN I WILL BUY FROM THIS PLACE,

oscaro10
1/23/17

Bueno voy a decir en mi idioma natal
Realmente durante varios años pude comprar cosas que en mi país no tiene o no produce . Y fue Gracias a empresas como esta fue posible acceder
Gracias

johnm965
1/6/17

Very poor company, My order was cancelled with no reason provided as to why , Cos me $20 in forien currency conversion fees on my card . which wasn't refunded ,

jonatap
12/27/16

It is difficult but possible to resolve for international costumer

alexeyk4
12/25/16

It was a Christmas gift to my wife, quite expensive made-to-order art tool, found only in US. Ordered in advance it arrived to my BONGO account just in time. I got nice pics of the item, that was great. I paid on-line the shipment to France where I live and was really happy when I saw the expecting arrival date as Dec 16th. Everything was easy and fast. But wait
Next day my bank said the payment was successfully cancelled. I called Bongo for explanations. The person didnt know why they cancelled, as they usually didnt explain (who they?). He promised to check and get back to me (of course, he did not). I thought that I used my Russian credit card while in France, that might cause the alarm. I gave it another try and paid with my French card. The delivery date became Dec 19th, ok, still enough time before Christmas
After one hour Bongo blocked my account I called them again. The person said they might found something suspicious in my activity and blocked my account.
Well, I opened a ticket asking to reopen my account and provided all proofs of my identity, my address and even a copy of my credit card I used for the payment. No response. When I called them again it was said that they usually dont reopen accounts. The only option was to ask the e-shop to send a return label then Bongo could send the product back to e-shop. If not, after 30 days they destroy the parcel. What the hell?
Your NAME on the box you ALREADY purchased, your NAME in the shipping address and payment by your NAMED credit card may look so suspicious to Bongo that they block you.
Their member service is absolutely not professional and looks totally disconnected from the rest of the company (outsourced?). They always refer to some magic they.
Think twice when choosing them. This is worse than a lottery. In a lottery you at least know the rules.
Now I am negotiating with the vendor about this return label and feel totally defrauded.
Merry Christmas, Bongo/Fedex!

yorikoi
12/14/16

I order many things each time.
I greatly appreciate every one's kindness.
Thank you so much.

colinl16
11/29/16

Bongous.com kept me up to date with efficiency when I experienced a major problem with my purchase order.
Highly recommended

ahmadr9
11/28/16

1. I got notification of item received on my mailbox 338885. I paid the shipment to my country and less than an hour they close my account without notification (they suspected me doing fraud!!)
2. They need my seller to call them and ask to return my item.
3. My seller call them and send label 790588833610 (FedEx Ground) on Nov 22, 2016 for return package.
4. They never return my item and they won't reply your email !!!!

millyf
11/4/16

Great Customer Service

myrond14
10/21/16

Excellent service! Smooth process and fast delivery! Thank you very much!

jeffreyw41
9/22/16

so suprised with such a quick reply [same day] from across half of the world away .IF ONLY everyone could follow your example. What a pleasure online shopping would be

emersont7
9/13/16

no hidden charge with reasonable price.

shakirs1
9/7/16

Bongo now fedexcrossborder Please dont use their services they will charge you on the inbound packages and you don't know the actual size and weight of your package when it arrives in your US mailbox address however it is prepaid by the seller OR yourself.
I bought an item from ebay.com after receiving at bongo warehouse i paid shipping charges, handling fees, box charges, fuel surcharges and insurance for damage and loss protection to forwarding it to my Zambian address. they have calculate 9 lbs billable weight of my parcel according to volumateric basis that's fine, but when i got the shipment i did measurement and found i was overcharged because actual weight was less than 5lbs and volumateric calculation also coming to 6.2lbs which supposed to be consider 6lbs and ended paying for extra 3lbs. i try to contact the customer service and they told me "they can not refund the difference value and they will charge only according to inbound shipment" so we have to pay blindly even if they says your parcel was 50lbs instead of 6lbs at the time of receipt you will have no option.

Tip for consumers: Don't use at all

melg19
8/31/16

Fantastic customer service they are nice to talk with

jephtaho
8/30/16

I've had a great experience so far.

eskennene
8/24/16

the inhabitants underdeveloped countries as Kazakhstan in USA is not ignored,is spared significant attention, in spite of the fact that us incomparable far before necessary level of the development!

peterw94
8/20/16

I was worried about some goods I ordered from usa to Australia .
Talia put my mind at rest with some great information and honest advice .
Great to deal with
peter wilkes
Albany WA

lindaw195
8/17/16

Very happy with Bongo
Have shipped many items from the US with no problems ever
Would happily recommend Bongo

geoffw14
7/23/16

I like using this service as it allows buying from vendors who do not ship direct to Australia.Shipping costs will be a deal breaker if they increase too much under the FedEx banner! Communication could be better eg when items have arrived at crossborder, also it seems to take quite a few days to process items but the service does ensure the packaging is secure and many items can be sent in one package so this would take time to have done.

ngarangiw
7/21/16

Excellent, I thank you all very much

marvelouse
7/12/16

My experience about this company i found it easy to get in touch with them

perb
7/5/16

I ordered by mistake the same product twice. BongoUS customer service contacted me helped me out and cleared up my mess. Absolutely super service!! Thank you BongoUS and Julisa in the customer service.

larryv18
6/28/16

They replied promptly to a follow up when overstock.com had an inventory error. Total refund will follow very quickly. I recommend them!

angelam114
6/16/16

The Bongo service is very user friendly and simple to use. However, after ordering something small and using their service, I became aware that it is best for me to order something from Ebay that has been marked up by a reputable seller, but has reasonable shipping rates.

For anyone that has disposable income, buys from many different companies, chooses rare items that are not easily found on Ebay, Etsy or other resale websites, and wants a great, reliable shipping company to simplify the process of shipping multiple items from many different companies? This is a great service.

For me, it was best to donate the two products I bought to charity, then later order them again from Ebay, rather than to ship what I ordered. Yes, I could pay for my products twice + international shipping for the rates Bongo charges. But, I am happy to hear that they donate what I bought to charity, rather than putting it in the trash. This service really seems to be best for one making fairly large purchases of rare or hard to find items.

Customer service is great and very responsive. I had a lot of questions about everything and they were quick to reply to emails, kind, gave clear information, and I feel good about the whole experience. Peace of mind is priceless, and it is certain customers will have that with this service. :)

joskol
6/7/16

Bongo is trustworthy and efficient, perhaps the pricing policy should be a little less expensive. Anyway Bongo is remarkable!

If your order is in payment review or pending status, that means you have to complete their verification process. What Bongo will do is place a small charge on your card (less than 3 USD) which you must then identify for them either through their online verification system or by contacting customer service through phone or email.

By Gwen V.

E.R. thank you for your question, but unfortunately I do not know that information, maybe you could find some in Google or youtube, hope you luck, regards Kaimkiasky

By Kaimkiasky R.

Questions? Get answers from the BongoUS staff and other customers.

3 Photos for BongoUS