Review of BoardwalkBuy

Tel: +1 800-400-0388
info@boardwalkbuy.com

billr251
8/14/19

Very unhappy with Boardwalkbuy. Ordered a small item ($25.00) on March 11, 2019. After 5 months and 4 attempts at contact, still no delivery or refund. They apologised and offered a 15% discount code to make up for the lack of service, but that won't happen.

jeffk296
6/17/19

Loved this product very user-friendly and simple and results are outstanding quality is also very good at a very fair price so one should buy

evelynh66
6/11/19

I liked the design but the holding chain was very thin. Similarly the back of the ear ring I'd very delicate. One person found this helpful that was my husband
Very Pretty Sets Nice I like It and Thanks to BoardWalk Buy

jenniferi48
6/8/19

I wish I had this for years ! It was right on time considering we have had a very wet spring here . My dog never likes to go out in the rain but this makes her happy to go outside even if it's pouring ! Kept her dry and happy !

olivias246
6/8/19

I'm soo happy with this watch
Soo beautiful...and i also got an extra battery for this watch
and looking very good.

alexisb129
6/8/19

I thought this might be a breakable piece of junk and was hesitant to try it out. When I pulled it out of the box I was surprised how simple the directions were to put it together. It had pictures which made it very easy. We had a bad bout of rain in my area so it was the perfect time to test the product out. It held up to wind and rain and my dog loves it!

samd258
6/3/19

One of the best electric comb brush at this price. I ordered it for my sister, she completely loved the product quality and the usage of this hair brush. She told me that display is also there which shows temperature. I recommend everyone to buy this.

monicaj116
6/3/19

It's so easy to use and convenient with reasonable price. With easy handling. Good straightener. It's to good as i except.

veronicaw73
6/3/19

This is good combo pressing machine and curler they can press hair and curl hair easily small in size quality is good

amandaf194
5/31/19

The Product is Great. Ordered it as a gift for my Friend as far as the Material is concerned it is of good type and it's spacious too. for a decent Price, it is something you must go fo

deborahw266
3/2/19

I placed an order for a portable charger, item 1791959, on Jan 8, 2019. When the order came, it was the wrong item, I contacted Boardwalk, and they said there was no need to send the wrong item back, they would get me the correct item. That's the last I heard from them, after contacting them several times. I asked for the correct item or a refund. I have read the reviews, apparently, this is a common practice. After placing this review, I will go to the BBB and post there. Do not order from this company! I have tried attaching my proof of purchase, but it will not upload under photo.

gregf129
1/15/19

The item was ordered long before Christmas with a delivery date in November. It arrived yesterday January 14th. (It gets worse) The item received was not the item ordered. Ordered a nice cardigan poncho for my wife, but received a cheap pashmina that resembles an end table covering. I'm done.

suzanneh123
1/15/19

I ordered a Peekaboo bear for my great grandson for Christmas. When I unpackaged it to wrap it, I found that it's speech was garbled and not understandable. I asked after Christmas for a refund, and they replied yesterday that since it was over 30 days from purchase that I could not return it. It is totally useless, so I am stuck with it. There was nothing in the packaging explaining their return policy, or even their company name or contact. I had to look up my email to find an address/contact. I wish I had read the review on this company, and I NEVER would have ordered from them.

dorothys130
12/4/18

On 10/31/2018 I ordered 2 of the following: 2-in-1 Weekender Duffel Bag and Suit Carrier and paid $76.94 by Credit Card.After writing for shipping information, I finally received order
{from China) The 2 bags received was not the same bags pictured on Facebook. Wrote them since there is no phone contact number; they requested photo of "claim" which I supplied. Still waiting for reply. I want to return for full refund or instructions for receiving the correct items.

julien101
11/1/18

My item was supposed to be shipped in 5-7 days, and it never arrived. I have e-mailed and called the company to no avail, so I opened a claim with paypal to get my money back. I wish I could leave them zero stars, but it wont allow it. :-(

janicem213
9/19/18

My wife ordered a phone charger solar from this company it was very difficult to get ahold of them she never got a confirmation of the order via email couldn't find a phone number they never returned any emails finally she did get a return email but they said there are no refunds they said the product is now on backorder finally after reading so many reviews of being screwed over and not getting any product we decided to cancel it with our credit card company it's too bad there are so many scams out there like this credit card companies probably are getting tired of it if other people are having the same problems call your credit card company and have the charge reversed

micheall40
8/21/18

I ordered Car Phone Charging Holder Stand Mounts for my wife, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted so when I contacted customer service, they were super helpful in assisting with my return. I've been a customer for some time now and I keep coming back.

Excellent company. All they release is just fine. Sometimes it's not all as everyone expects, but still, they are corrected.

matk18
8/13/18

If you get a defective item, kiss your money goodbuy! In fact I renamed this site in
my Favorites, Kissmoneygoodbye.com instead of Boardwalkbuy.com. I received a
wifi repeater and it was dead right out of the package. From the day I got it in the mail, I tried to return it. I kept getting emails back requesting my order number. I sent the order number along with my request for return each time. Finally, I recieve a msg saying, We absolutely cannot return an item that's over thirty days old. What!? I've been tryhing to return the item for 30 days and you have stalled me each time and now won't accept it at all?
Unbelievable! What is happening to our country? Is there no honor and respect anymore?

Tip for consumers: If you order from here, all is well. Wait until you get something that's broken or dead out the box. huh!

jimmiec27
8/12/18

Waiting for time for some items. The few orders I had problems were promptly resolved by customer support! Communication updating me on the status of my order is fast and clear. Customer support is versatile and operational.

natalieh92
8/6/18

I've shopped Boardwalk buy for a very long time. The few times I've had any issues with a purchase, customer service has been helpful and resolved any issues. It's a reliable place to shop, and more sites should follow their example. There's a reason why they've been around all these years.

michaelenep2
8/6/18

I always buy something using Boardwalk Buy, and like their good quality and service. But recently, I get an unpleasant shopping, I buy dresses from them but I didn't get any confirmation number after payment, I am worried. So I email their customer service and answered within an hour. Thank goodness, after I contact them I received the confirmation. I was relieved about that. :)

christopherp205
7/27/18

Zero stars although this site forces you to select at least 1.
My daughter purchased a jacket from them in November 2017 as a Christmas present for her brother.
To date July 27 2018 and after over 20 emails we still have not received the jacket being told that it is on backorder. No refund possible either.
Save your self money and stress and buy elsewhere.

brettb91
7/12/18

I agree with the 5/16/18 description if "Idiots" I even told them that in one of my nine emails to them. after several weeks of my package not being in transit, they informed me it was a DHL problem. I found that to be a lie and have on 5 or 6 emails demanded a refund which they absolutely ignore. They are incompetent and deceptive, and in my opinion, a scam. they continued to put me off three and a half weeks till they were able to send the package, against my request. And I'm sure they will in no way issue a refund. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY>

leahg53
7/11/18

Even then, I've had a few issues with my order "going missing", but usually the customer service is helpful enough with this. Still a-OK with me.

savannahu
5/16/18

Dont buy anything from them! They told me I would receive my package between 4-5 days after purchasing and that was over a month ago. The tracker still says its in Canada! Ive messaged them a few times and all the do is offer 15% discounts and say they are gonna get ahold of the warehouse and call you back.... never happens. The dont have a phone number and they dont have a contact or any reviews on their Facebook so people dont know they are a $#*! company. Most of their products have terrible quality so if you want a product dont buy it from boardwalkway. Save your money and buy it somewhere else.

Today is a month ordered the hair brush straightner, took my money quick enough. Keep getting run around. I'm printing out the measages and going to my bank. Over this b.s.

By Gia A.

Thank you. will do

By Donna S.

Respond n Face Book so that other trapped consumers can also see your response and delay tactics!

By Vinay S.

From what I have experienced so far. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

By Donna S.

But check your account, I'm sure they have already taken your money.

By Donna S.

You probably won't receive it. Boardwalk buy is a scam

By Ashley S.

Hi Nour, We apologize for the delay you have experienced! This product has been very popular on our website, and we received a high volume of orders. Unfortunately we had run out of stock of our straighteners, so orders have been on back order. However, additional stock was received as of yesterday, and our warehouse staff has been packaging and shipping out orders as fast as possible! You can expect to receive your package within the next 4-5 business days. I have escalated your order to our shipping department, and tracking has been uploaded. You should receive a shipping confirmation via e-mail with your tracking number included. Please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking number to show movement. We apologize again for this delay and truly appreciate your patience! Thank you, Boardwalk Buy

By Alice C., BoardwalkBuy Representative

Hi Donna, Thank you for your questions! Orders are shipped from our company warehouse in Canada through an independant shipping company the very next business day. However, delivery times can vary, as the shipment must then pass through US customs (as well as possible various random security checks), and then processed through the shipping facility before it arrives at our US shipping department. Packages are then processed through this warehouse and sent out via USPS for finally delivery. Although packages are shipped in 24 hours of the order from our facility, this does not mean that the packages will be received in 24 hours. Delivery can take up to 5-7 business days. Once an order has reached our US shipping department, a shipping confirmation is sent to the email address on your order, which will include a tracking number and the courier service. If you can provide me with your order number, I would be more than happy to check on your order for you! You can also email our customer service team at info@boardwalkbuy.com at any time and they will be more than happy to answer all your questions and concerns as well. Thank you, Boardwalk Buy

By Alice C., BoardwalkBuy Representative

Hi Filiz, Unfortunately we do not provide prepaid return labels at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience! Please contact our customer service team at info@boardwalkbuy.com and they can provide you with the return instructions. Kind Regards, Boardwalk Buy

By Alice C., BoardwalkBuy Representative

Hi Leslie, Thank you for reaching out to us! Your order is currently in transit: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9400110200882160677529 Feel free to e-mail our customer service team at info@boardwalkbuy.com if you have any other questions! Kind Regards, Boardwalk Buy

By Alice C., BoardwalkBuy Representative
Questions? Get answers from the BoardwalkBuy staff and other customers.

5 Photos for BoardwalkBuy