Review of BoardwalkBuy

Tel: +1 800-400-0388
info@boardwalkbuy.com

gregf129
1/15/19

The item was ordered long before Christmas with a delivery date in November. It arrived yesterday January 14th. (It gets worse) The item received was not the item ordered. Ordered a nice cardigan poncho for my wife, but received a cheap pashmina that resembles an end table covering. I'm done.

suzanneh123
1/15/19

I ordered a Peekaboo bear for my great grandson for Christmas. When I unpackaged it to wrap it, I found that it's speech was garbled and not understandable. I asked after Christmas for a refund, and they replied yesterday that since it was over 30 days from purchase that I could not return it. It is totally useless, so I am stuck with it. There was nothing in the packaging explaining their return policy, or even their company name or contact. I had to look up my email to find an address/contact. I wish I had read the review on this company, and I NEVER would have ordered from them.

dorothys130
12/4/18

On 10/31/2018 I ordered 2 of the following: 2-in-1 Weekender Duffel Bag and Suit Carrier and paid $76.94 by Credit Card.After writing for shipping information, I finally received order
{from China) The 2 bags received was not the same bags pictured on Facebook. Wrote them since there is no phone contact number; they requested photo of "claim" which I supplied. Still waiting for reply. I want to return for full refund or instructions for receiving the correct items.

julien101
11/1/18

My item was supposed to be shipped in 5-7 days, and it never arrived. I have e-mailed and called the company to no avail, so I opened a claim with paypal to get my money back. I wish I could leave them zero stars, but it wont allow it. :-(

janicem213
9/19/18

My wife ordered a phone charger solar from this company it was very difficult to get ahold of them she never got a confirmation of the order via email couldn't find a phone number they never returned any emails finally she did get a return email but they said there are no refunds they said the product is now on backorder finally after reading so many reviews of being screwed over and not getting any product we decided to cancel it with our credit card company it's too bad there are so many scams out there like this credit card companies probably are getting tired of it if other people are having the same problems call your credit card company and have the charge reversed

micheall40
8/21/18

I ordered Car Phone Charging Holder Stand Mounts for my wife, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted so when I contacted customer service, they were super helpful in assisting with my return. I've been a customer for some time now and I keep coming back.

Excellent company. All they release is just fine. Sometimes it's not all as everyone expects, but still, they are corrected.

matk18
8/13/18

If you get a defective item, kiss your money goodbuy! In fact I renamed this site in
my Favorites, Kissmoneygoodbye.com instead of Boardwalkbuy.com. I received a
wifi repeater and it was dead right out of the package. From the day I got it in the mail, I tried to return it. I kept getting emails back requesting my order number. I sent the order number along with my request for return each time. Finally, I recieve a msg saying, We absolutely cannot return an item that's over thirty days old. What!? I've been tryhing to return the item for 30 days and you have stalled me each time and now won't accept it at all?
Unbelievable! What is happening to our country? Is there no honor and respect anymore?

Tip for consumers: If you order from here, all is well. Wait until you get something that's broken or dead out the box. huh!

jimmiec27
8/12/18

Waiting for time for some items. The few orders I had problems were promptly resolved by customer support! Communication updating me on the status of my order is fast and clear. Customer support is versatile and operational.

natalieh92
8/6/18

I've shopped Boardwalk buy for a very long time. The few times I've had any issues with a purchase, customer service has been helpful and resolved any issues. It's a reliable place to shop, and more sites should follow their example. There's a reason why they've been around all these years.

michaelenep2
8/6/18

I always buy something using Boardwalk Buy, and like their good quality and service. But recently, I get an unpleasant shopping, I buy dresses from them but I didn't get any confirmation number after payment, I am worried. So I email their customer service and answered within an hour. Thank goodness, after I contact them I received the confirmation. I was relieved about that. :)

christopherp205
7/27/18

Zero stars although this site forces you to select at least 1.
My daughter purchased a jacket from them in November 2017 as a Christmas present for her brother.
To date July 27 2018 and after over 20 emails we still have not received the jacket being told that it is on backorder. No refund possible either.
Save your self money and stress and buy elsewhere.

brettb91
7/12/18

I agree with the 5/16/18 description if "Idiots" I even told them that in one of my nine emails to them. after several weeks of my package not being in transit, they informed me it was a DHL problem. I found that to be a lie and have on 5 or 6 emails demanded a refund which they absolutely ignore. They are incompetent and deceptive, and in my opinion, a scam. they continued to put me off three and a half weeks till they were able to send the package, against my request. And I'm sure they will in no way issue a refund. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY>

leahg53
7/11/18

Even then, I've had a few issues with my order "going missing", but usually the customer service is helpful enough with this. Still a-OK with me.

savannahu
5/16/18

Dont buy anything from them! They told me I would receive my package between 4-5 days after purchasing and that was over a month ago. The tracker still says its in Canada! Ive messaged them a few times and all the do is offer 15% discounts and say they are gonna get ahold of the warehouse and call you back.... never happens. The dont have a phone number and they dont have a contact or any reviews on their Facebook so people dont know they are a $#*! company. Most of their products have terrible quality so if you want a product dont buy it from boardwalkway. Save your money and buy it somewhere else.

rebar4
5/7/18

I'm a regular buyer here and not leaving my experience would be non fair for them. Never had any problem, everything is very good quality! Thanks, no issues, and recommended!

jamiel113
5/2/18

Ive ordered a phone case 8 days ago... but cant track my status...funny theres no phone number only email to contact them.... they keep apologizing and offering a %15 discount...why would I order anything else when my first item havent arrived....full of excuses no action

av1281
4/25/18

Purchased a wireless phone charger that was advertised for use with all Samsung phones and on their web site at a reg price of $119.00 on sale for $19.99
Knew it was too good to be true but against my better judgment ordered it anyway . I have to say it arrived promptly , within a few days but that's where the good news ends . I opened it and the box appears to have had been opened before , so I took the item out and I thought it was a toy ! It had the charger itself ( generic ) and a wire but no plug for any power source . I happened to have a few plugs so plugged it in and nothing ! My phone is 3 times bigger than the little disc they called a wirless charger . It was just junk from China , something you would find at a flea market for 5 dollars . I couldn't see anyone paying $ 119 for this piece of garbage. So I immediately packed it up in the original packaging and emailed for instructions to return it and get my money back .
This is where they scam you on cheap items . So I paid $19.99 plus $ 5.00 for shipping . Now that I want to return it I have to send it back on their terms which includes sending the item back using a tracking number . They won't accept it with out a tracking number and you have to include the tracking number in the email along with all the other details . The cheapest method of putting this in the mail with tracking was $10.15. so so far I've spent over $15 on shipping for a worthless piece of junk that was $19.99 .
I suppose they figure with the high cost of shipping unwanted items back , people would just keep it even though it's junk. I bit the bullet and shipped it back on principle . Lesson learned !
Save your money folks these people are just selling worthless junk from China and passing it off as quality merchandise . I have found better items in a crackerjack box for less than a dollar !

Tip for consumers: Don't spend a penny on this site . You will be sorry !

leem185
4/25/18

I was having some trouble with items 'coz my product was lost in transit upon delivery and got to speak to BoardwalkBuy Support Team who was very capable and able to help me sort out my issue in record time. They make sure everything was in order.

Fantastic service!

charitym9
4/25/18

I bought a WCar Gt300 Full 1080P Hd Dvr Dash Camera With Night Vision from BoardwalkBuy online site. I got a defective items. Right after that, I contact as soon as possible with there care support team to have a replacement then after the negotiation, I returned the items. 7 days later finally, I received the replacement with no defect and perfectly working at my MG. Thank for the immediate action! Best luck!

jp298
4/24/18

After waiting TWO MONTHS for my order, one item didn't arrive with the order. They make excuses and the only offer is a 15% discount on future orders. Everything is cheap junk with no instructions.

inc114
4/23/18

I bought many items from this company this 2018, it took a long time to received the orders, but when they arrived:, wrong items sent, some missing items, unhelpful customer services, no label on products, no product description, cheap looking jewelry.
Bad customer service. Inferior quality products. SCAM!!!

tasiw
4/17/18

I should have read the reviews before buying from this website. I ordered an item from this website on March 22, 2018 and today is April 17, 2018 still waiting. I contact the customer service, Angelica response was the same response that some of these customers received. I ask for a refund, Angelica again response, they already shipped the item and that was last week, still waiting for the item. SCAMS! I'm going to file a claim with Attorney General so they know of what is going on with this website letting them know that we been scam!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE: www.boardwalkbuy.com

jackiek45
3/19/18

Items are from china that is why the shipment is so slow! Their UK WAREHOUSE IS ALREADY CLOSED!FINALLY! THOSE BASTARD TOOK MY MONEY AFTER I PLACED AN ORDER AND RECEIVED NOTHING.

rebekkab3
3/12/18

I bought an item first week of December, got it the second week of December. It didn't work. Called their 24/7 phone number 5 times, different days (no one ever answered, no option to leave a msg). I checked with BBB for complaints -- none -- filed one. The business responded saying, return the item, we'll refund. I requested return address/ return label (purchased through an entity called ecommerce, so where does the return go?). No label or answer forthcoming so I went to Post Office, and they used the return address on the original pkg. I paid the postage. And a month later (yesterday) the pkg shows ups on my doorstep as "not deliverable -- vacant." I emailed their 24/7 site and they said "Sorry, here's a link to our return policy and you can't have a refund." Why would they not answer my question in the first place??Forewarned, folks. They got nearly $50.00 out of me with almost half of it in wasted postage. Suckered by the silent treatment and then their so-called "policy." Thank goodness the majority of internet businesses are not that way. Can't trust BoardwalkBuy or their customer service.

nessam2
3/5/18

I am so irate because my credit card company just found in favor of this corrupt merchant simply because the merchant showed proof that SOMETHING was sent to me. You know what was sent to me? Half my order. I received half my order 2 weeks after I was supposed to get it, after requesting a refund and sending emails for weeks on end. And because this company has proof that SOMETHING was sent and delivered (left at the door) my credit card, who must be as gullible as I was to buy from this site, believed that the merchant sent me my entire order. So now, after disputing this for over a month, being told by my credit company that I do not need to return my order after numerous attempts of requesting a refund and order cancellation, they now changed their mind and not only are charging me for the item I did receive and threw out, but even the one I did not receive. The one that was never in the package. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. THEY ARE DISGUSTINGLY CORRUPT.

Today is a month ordered the hair brush straightner, took my money quick enough. Keep getting run around. I'm printing out the measages and going to my bank. Over this b.s.

By Gia A.

Thank you. will do

By Donna S.

Respond n Face Book so that other trapped consumers can also see your response and delay tactics!

By Vinay S.

From what I have experienced so far. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

By Donna S.

But check your account, I'm sure they have already taken your money.

By Donna S.

You probably won't receive it. Boardwalk buy is a scam

By Ashley S.

Hi Nour, We apologize for the delay you have experienced! This product has been very popular on our website, and we received a high volume of orders. Unfortunately we had run out of stock of our straighteners, so orders have been on back order. However, additional stock was received as of yesterday, and our warehouse staff has been packaging and shipping out orders as fast as possible! You can expect to receive your package within the next 4-5 business days. I have escalated your order to our shipping department, and tracking has been uploaded. You should receive a shipping confirmation via e-mail with your tracking number included. Please allow 24-48 hours for the tracking number to show movement. We apologize again for this delay and truly appreciate your patience! Thank you, Boardwalk Buy

By Alice C., BoardwalkBuy Representative

Hi Donna, Thank you for your questions! Orders are shipped from our company warehouse in Canada through an independant shipping company the very next business day. However, delivery times can vary, as the shipment must then pass through US customs (as well as possible various random security checks), and then processed through the shipping facility before it arrives at our US shipping department. Packages are then processed through this warehouse and sent out via USPS for finally delivery. Although packages are shipped in 24 hours of the order from our facility, this does not mean that the packages will be received in 24 hours. Delivery can take up to 5-7 business days. Once an order has reached our US shipping department, a shipping confirmation is sent to the email address on your order, which will include a tracking number and the courier service. If you can provide me with your order number, I would be more than happy to check on your order for you! You can also email our customer service team at info@boardwalkbuy.com at any time and they will be more than happy to answer all your questions and concerns as well. Thank you, Boardwalk Buy

By Alice C., BoardwalkBuy Representative

Hi Filiz, Unfortunately we do not provide prepaid return labels at this time. We apologize for this inconvenience! Please contact our customer service team at info@boardwalkbuy.com and they can provide you with the return instructions. Kind Regards, Boardwalk Buy

By Alice C., BoardwalkBuy Representative

Hi Leslie, Thank you for reaching out to us! Your order is currently in transit: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9400110200882160677529 Feel free to e-mail our customer service team at info@boardwalkbuy.com if you have any other questions! Kind Regards, Boardwalk Buy

By Alice C., BoardwalkBuy Representative
Questions? Get answers from the BoardwalkBuy staff and other customers.

5 Photos for BoardwalkBuy