Review of B&H Photo Video

Tel: 1-800-606-6969
2017 Customer choice award

jonathank58
12/10/17

Good selection & often at very competitive pricing for name brands. Easy site to browse. Would shop online here again.

ajw15
12/10/17

found the right product, with thorough product description at the best price. Great shipping speed, too!

rosital2
12/10/17

B&H is the only place I buy all my computer needs. I love their professional and dependable service.

paulc341
12/10/17

I've followed various websites over the years to buy my technology related items, and for the longest time, it was Eggheads, then Zipzoom Fly, then NEwEgg, and until 2 years ago its been Amazon, just due to price and quick shipping.

I've been going to BHPhoto more and more for both my personal and company needs, and now for any technology I look to BH first, and then amazon. Even if BH is 5 dollars cheaper, its worth it usually to go through them.

Purchased a 75" TV, Numerious Routers/Access Points, Monitors, and other technology from BH, and will continue to do so.

Had an instance where a week later something I purchased went on sale, clicked the EASY TO SEE "Live Chat" button asked for a price match, and it happened.

Easily my Fav site to buy now, and don't hesitate.

michaelb618
12/10/17

The B&H website is comprehensive, up to date and easy. Ordering equipment doesn't get any easier than this.

jillm114
12/8/17

B&H is a trusted source for all my electronic orders. Ordering is easy, shipping is very fast and items arrive undamaged. Prices are GREAT!

davidg468
12/8/17

B&H is my go to source for computer & photography equipment. I can depend on getting what I need at a competitive price.

eddiek15
12/8/17

Always purchase from B&H because they are the #one in Camera Store, when I'm in NYC I always enjoy going to B&H just to see what's available, no other store can match their prices.

elsag4
12/7/17

shopping was fast to navigate and easy to checkout, I would like to suggest financing options for regular customers

vincep23
12/7/17

B&H has become my favorite electronics store since visiting them one time in New York. Great service, easy to work with.

oyvindh
12/7/17

Ordered CF memorycards dirt cheap :-) Looking forward to receive them and shoot a lot of Pictures on my DSLR

mohammadh42
12/7/17

I found this deal better than any other website. I haven't received the product yet but post my review once I have the products.

colync
12/7/17

Have what I want, prices reasonable, shipping options I need are available, and the website is really streamlined to make it easy to order.

stephanieg102
12/7/17

Prices are good and they had the item I was looking for. Cannot wait until the product arrives. May daughter is going to be very happy.

rainr2
12/7/17

Very good technology inventory, great prices, Free shipping and no taxes... Accurate description of products. Good feedback from others.

williamb273
12/7/17

I've been buying from B&H for over twenty years. Anything photographic or electronic I always check B&H before I buy--even for things I don't expect B&H to sell...because sometimes they do sell them. For photo items, I always go to B&H first. Good prices, superior service, and reviews worth the time.

kathleenh87
12/7/17

A friend sent me the link, I signed up for a guest account and was done with the purchase within 5mins.

dennise25
12/7/17

Great company, great service, incredible inventory and competitive pricing. Every time I have placed an order it has been easy and is shipped quickly, without delay for in-stock items.

kittys17
12/7/17

Site lay-out was really great, easy on the eye, easy to follow, quick to complete! Savings was great too. Can't wait to receive my camera!

glenp24
12/7/17

I have been using B&H for about 15 years and they have always provided great service, sound advice whenever needed, and an excellent selection of products at a fair price.

phillips61
12/7/17

I have been a fan of B&H since the days of ordering stuff over the phone! I have been a long time customer and they are the first place I look when I am making a tech purchase!

scotts307
12/7/17

I needed a point and shoot camera for the wife. Shopping was fast and easy. The pages load quickly are very informative and easy to view. There was also plenty of filters for narrowing the selection or making it larger. B & H does a great job with their website.

barryh50
12/6/17

I live in Australia and I have tried to return a Western Digital Hard drive that was faulty from day one. The UPS service employed by B&H will not take the drive and return it to B&H because of a UPS policy, thus rendering B&H returns policy useless. I have made B&H aware but they have taken no action. OVERSEAS PURCHASERS LOOK ELSEWHERE.

rebeccac127
12/5/17

I didn't know what i needed to make this older flash unit I was given work and your Sales department helped me find out exactly what I needed, I am so excited to try it out! Thanks for making a totally overwhelming experience for me so easy!

paulc335
12/5/17

Super-responsive service, knowledgeable clerks, good price and shipping. What more could you want? 100 words? What's this?

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video