Review of B&H Photo Video

consumervideo@bhphotovideo.com
2017 Customer choice award

brentm98
8/10/18

I don't even look anywhere else for photo and tech gear anymore. B & H always has the best price and service - which saves me time and money.

garyb453
8/10/18

Talk about quick and easy. Website allows you to pull up past orders and re-order same items without looking them up Outstanding discount on walkie talkies. Great chat service for discount. GOOD SERVICE great Chat I don't know how much that I can brag about the service.
great job

johnb1904
8/10/18

I have received nothing but stellar service from B&H. Their prices and delivery has been top notch. There is really nothing negative I can think of in the number of transactions I have had with them.

idom1
8/10/18

great service, fast delivery, items description very accurate. ive been shopping in B&H since 2005 and every time i am impressed with their shipping service, pricing and support when needed.

abelc31
8/10/18

thank for all the daily deals . i love all the sales you have on a daily basis and even when i cant find something at bestbuy or amazon you guys will have it. and i love stopping in when im in NYC.

joelb142
8/10/18

B&H is awesome and consistent. I have been using BH as my primary source for photography and computer equipment ,and sometimes audio equipment since 2003 or thereabout. I fine that their systems are good and reliable in general. I also fine the website and checkout to be stable and pretty easy to use. I do enjoy shopping at BHphotovideo.com

bradleyn17
8/8/18

Talk about quick and easy. Website allows you to pull up past orders and re-order same items without looking them up. Stores your billing/credit card info. Couldn't be easier!

ianc155
8/8/18

I have been shopping at B&H for nearly 15 years and i have always had the best service, support and pricing. I have bought both new and used and have never felt I was not being treated as a valued customer. Even with used equipment they have the same high quality of service, this is the only place I would buy used camera gear

jacquelinea50
8/8/18

Fast and reliable service as well as knowledgeable each time I need information or advice. The fast shipping is unparalleled and one of the primary reason for my choosing B&H.

stuartr52
8/7/18

Ordered a Parrot Teleprompter V2 and the price was $36 cheaper than Amazon and delivery was free (vs. $24.95 for this particular order for some reason). Plus, if I have any videography-related questions, B&H is the expert. No brainer.

rlt
RL T.
8/7/18

I have a variety of photo needs, including underwater photography. B & H is my go to for all my equipment -- good, accurate descriptions and reviews, and I know that my equipment is from the original manufacturer and warrantied. Service department is excellent for assisting in new purchases too. (Also, as a female, I appreciate choices beyond 'ruggedized black' everything-- great selection!).

robertf460
8/7/18

The easiest site to buy from on the net. Love everything about this store, from locating items using the search, to comparing, to checkout. I even appreciate how quickly you receive the confirmation email eliminating any worry. Oh, and there prices can't be beat!

richardv144
8/6/18

Great resource for all things photographic. Easy on-line catalogue. Fast shipping. Knowledgeable staff.

jerryb218
8/6/18

B&H has a huge selection of quality camera and electronics gear, a great review section that helps me to evaluate the products, and fantastic customer service. In my many years of experience with B&H Photo Video I've never once been disappointed.

ericp217
8/6/18

They always have quality equipment, in-stock and ships immediately. Tech support is good as is product support before sale. Always happy to do business with them. Oh, and they also have the coolest retail store.

eugenee25
8/6/18

Need It? Need Help? At a competitive Price!! Quick Shipping!!! don't know what I would do with out them.

robbiek21
8/6/18

Whenever I order something online, I receive it promptly and in excellent condition. When I call to speak with a rep, they have been very informative, courteous and helpful.

jasonf187
8/6/18

We never have any issues. If the technical item is in stock, we will make the purchase at B&H. It's always a pleasure doing business with B&H.

craigm224
8/6/18

They are the best online Photo shop anywhere I have found. Fast, accurate in shipping and solving problems. Again superbly professional.

morganw47
8/3/18

B&H has been so helpful not just as an online shop, but a community where I can do research, read customer ratings, and compare products. I always get super fast shipping, too.

roberts1483
8/3/18

Title says it all. Large inventory to choose from. Easy maneuvering around website. Like comparisons. Good prices. Rapid delivery. Responsive customer service.

phild86
8/3/18

Always a great experience asking for help. You never feel like you are being steered to the most expensive item. Rather they help you find what will fill the need you have.

smartpicksl
8/3/18

One of the best. Ordering, Processing and Shipping are all straightforward. I have been a member for years. Thank you

brucec194
8/3/18

B&H seems to have everything I need in stock when I need it. Prices are fair, and I always buy enough to get free shipping. Love free shipping. And if something is wrong, B&H upped its customer service from many years ago and makes problems right.

richa46
8/1/18

I have been ordering from them for years (20+). Great tech support and information one stop!
Only one mistake recently and FedEX was to blame. Rich A.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/888625-REG/ Yes, we do. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

14 Photos for B&H Photo Video