Review of B&H Photo Video

2017 Customer choice award

sandrab247
Sandra B.
5/16/18

almost always have what i am looking for and at the best price. can't beat free shipping and no tax.

rogerw132
roger w.
5/16/18

Credit card had expired, was same number but new experation date. Took two days, to get order straightened out. Gift card expired, 8676135015645738 pin 5246, so cost me $60.

alanj90
Alan J.
5/16/18

B&H's website is excellent from the ease of finding items and the excellent product information to the checking out process.

rogera52
Roger A.
5/16/18

What I need is normally available and quickly packaged for shipment. I normally get what I need quickly. Thank you

timb263
Tim B.
5/16/18

Very simple to order product, have been a buyer before. B&H has almost anything you can imagine for electronics and cameras.

thomasj70
Thomas J.
5/16/18

Easy to navigate website. Have always had a positive purchasing experience at B&H over the 15 years I have shopped here for cameras, computers, optical goods, iPads, accessories.

richardk259
Richard K.
5/16/18

I trust B&H for all my photography needs. They have good prices and great service. I trust them to provide good quality equipment and take care of me.

brendap115
Brenda P.
5/16/18

Always a pleasure to use your website. Extremely detail information provided, and your staff is outstanding, whenever I've needed further clarification.

scottt56
Scott T.
5/16/18

I love BH Photovideo. They have what I need, I trust that it is as they say it is and they get it to me fast.

alexp266
Alex P.
5/16/18

I love B&H Photo. I spend a great deal of time browsing the products. I love the design of the site as it's super easy to navigate to specs, reviews, accessories, and FAQ's are always relevant to my situation. Would love to see more video reviews as I also spend a lot of time looking at products on Youtube. there are tons of folks out there giving product reviews whom I rely on to make a product decision. IE: Peter Mckinon, that1Cameraguy, Matt Granger, Marques Brownlee, Jim's Review Room

michaelp239
Michael P.
5/16/18
• Updated review

A great store to shop for electronics online very competitive pricing and large selection of quality products.

“Good experience”
5/11/18
• Previous review

Good experience - I relied on your live chat for essential warranty information and am very satisfied with the responses of Jessica D.

merindaw
Merinda W.
5/16/18

I've always loved shopping B&H but now with CA taxes going up all the time I'm loving it even more! Thanks for helping me save money.

kathrync64
Kathryn C.
5/16/18

Awesome superfast ordering, exceptional seasch engine. Found everything in competing prices and with free 3 day shipping! !A!W!E!S!O!M!E!

russellk42
Russell K.
5/16/18

Easy order process. As I've mentioned in previous reviews the search/filter feature is good but could use improvements on filters especially for the used department.

ignacioh24
Ignacio H.
5/16/18

I have been a customer of B&H since the early 1980s. I just love how easy it is to place orders on the website, I only had the need to talk to customer support once and that too was great. I will continue to be a customer and hopefully, I make it to NY to see the store with my own eyes.

franky33
Frank Y.
5/16/18

Ordering and checkout were very simple. I have been using Westcott Apollo land Rapid Box modifiers for 5 years. They are well built, quick to set up, and they are compact and easy to transport.

darlenec45
Darlene C.
5/16/18

Ordering seemed easy,compared to BestBuy, Liked the ability to pay with more than one cards.Also seems like fast shipping

janm167
Jan M.
5/16/18

Everything about B&H instills confidence, informative, concise, friendly, simple returns when necessary...

russl11
5/15/18

What can I say that hasn't been said before?....B&H Photo Video IS THE BEST! They have never let me down...Thank you!!!

delisad1
Delisa D.
5/15/18

this is only my second order but first went without a hitch and so I am expecting the same great service

naomiw19
5/15/18

B & H is a great company. I've always been satisfied with my purchases and if I'm not, they are always accommodating in fixing it.

tomc314
5/15/18

Have purchased photography pieces of equipment supplies and very satisfied with quality and selections.

josephm350
Joseph M.
5/15/18

Always quick and easy to shop at B&H... Plus, B&H has the best prices and largest selection of photographic goods. Two thumbs up, ALWAYS.

stephena91
Stephen A.
5/15/18

I am concerned about the shipping for this lens. Every high ticket item that I have had sent as been under padded - except for two boxes of photo paper. That came completely covered in bubble wrap.

michaelh704
Michael H.
5/15/18

I made my purchase with B&H and not one of the other guys because of the great help and advice I received from Russ in your audio department. Thanks.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video