Review of B&H Photo Video

Tel: 1-800-606-6969
2017 Customer choice award

timb204
2/7/18

B&H Photo has been an excellent source for supplying all my visual and audio needs. My church is forever indebted to your personal professional service. Your next day delivery is inpeccable. Thanks for all you do.
Pastor Tm

emberm1
2/7/18

B & H is very easy and reliable. We keep coming back. The used equipment we have purchased has been in great shape.

richardm343
2/7/18

ordering is fast and easy, always have what i need. I have never had a problem. I have purchased here many times over the years and have always been very happy with the experience.

nikp10
2/7/18

The best store,very good prices,easy to make an order via the Internet
convenient payment systems.
in short I highly recommend this store

laurew1
2/7/18

good prices, quality private label accessories, knowledgeable salesmen, fast delivery, excellent customer service.

zvikas
2/7/18

B&H keep competitive prices, helpful information and comparison tools, providing good payment options

michaelb650
2/7/18

As always B&H has an incredible selection and super fast delivery. On the few occasions I've needed to return an item for a refund or credit, it has been a seamless process!

michaelg425
2/7/18

Easy to navigate web site, quick shipping, good price, no tax, free shipping and outstanding customer service.

waynef33
2/7/18

Searched for a 2 bay NAS to replaced my aging WD My Book Live Duo. This one seems to be the best overall replacement with respect to cost, performance and availability!!!!! By the way, the order process way way easier than and more expedient than ANY of the others!

jamest271
2/6/18

Foe me, B&H has been the most reputable retail, photo-video dealer for the last 38 years...hands down...and that's an absolute fact, Jack.

danielw180
2/6/18

B&H has the selection and service for all professional photography needs. What a pleasure to work with such a classy organization.

ovadias
2/6/18

Best place, they always have everything, ship fast and have very competitive pricing. Will be returning again! Great customer service with info and returns!! Thank you!!

terrys182
2/6/18

Could not be more helpful or give better advice. 5 Stars all the way! I have used B&H as a source for all my equipment which is considerable and find them to be the best to deal with by far. Very knowledgeable when it comes to advice and product help.

irjat
2/5/18

B&H is my go to for new gear -- fast, easy, well organized, informative, and well priced. What more can you ask for?

rocios2
2/5/18

I love ordering by b & h the products are super fast and they are a little cheaper than the market price or current seller I love to buy by b & h is my favorite place to buy

terryb154
2/2/18

Quick & Easy to place order for my Epson P800. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toml167
2/2/18

I love to order from B&H especially online order; it is easy and fast; no hassles. I love to recommend my friends to buy from B&H

chrisg214
2/2/18

Buying experience was great, super selection of top of the line stuff, super fast shipping = I'm in LOVE!!!

jimw167
2/2/18

I've tried several online photo shops over the years, and found that only two are worthy of use. B&H sets the standard.

karlaf9
2/2/18

The free shipping is great and we always receive our orders in a day or two, even though we are not in the NY area. Great customer service!

rm169
2/2/18

Unmatched selection, knowledgeable staff, competitive prices, free parking. What else do you need. And don't be intimidated if you're not a professional. They'll treat you like one anyway.

hadishk
2/1/18

I like B&H discounts real not frack like other stores you have shops at B&h everyday when I go to New York freest I have to see b&h store I'm enjoy

brada26
2/1/18

I have used B&H since the early 1990's and highly recommend them for everything you may need related to photography.

johnm1286
2/1/18

this place is so good i went to the store when i went to nyc, it was better than expected. not necessarily the absolute cheapest, but good stuff at a fair if not cheap price reliably delivered.

michaelm747
2/1/18

If you need anything video, photo, audio or technical B&H is the ONLY place we go! Thanks for all you guys do!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j., B&H Photo Video Representative

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video