Review of B&H Photo Video

consumervideo@bhphotovideo.com
2017 Customer choice award

jackp57
11/5/18

Working with one of their people for a home security system. Rep suggested
cameras, NVR, and switch to make system work together. Put up initial
system with 4 cameras, all worked well. Ordered the remaining 3
cameras, installed and tried to add to system. System responds that I
am missing licenses. Now I'm stuck spending hundreds more that I was
not told I would have to. Had the rep told me that I would have asked about other options. I found another NVR that would have worked for less money total. As the other NVR had the PoE
switch build in. What kind of customer service is this? I already
spent over $1100 now to find out that it'll cost hundreds more. So their so called experts either only care about making money for B&H, they don't know their products or don't care about customer service. Sent an email from their website to what I thought was customer service. the reply said sorry for the miscommunication. Failing to tell the customer pertinent information about the products is now a miscommunication. Tried again to customer service and no reply. As of now I will not buy from B&H again.

Response from Henry P., Bhphoto Representative
Thank you for your order and this feedback. We regret your dissatisfaction. Unfortunately from "Reported By: jack p" it is impossible to ID you or the transaction. If you'd like us to review the particulars, please contact henryp[at]bhphoto.com with the original B&H order number, -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video
lonib3
11/3/18

B&H has the best deals on tough cable and other network related items. I wish shipping was a tiny bit quicker, but I can always count on them to have what I need and that it will be high quality and as advertised!

Tip for consumers: Plan ahead, prices are hard to beat and the quality is tops, but the shipping takes time. Takes about a week to get a couple of boxes of tough cable delivered.

davidm1669
11/2/18

Very highly recommended! I have traded with B&H for over 15 years and always can find the items I need in stock and at a great price. Staff are always willing to share expert knowledge!

julianj31
11/2/18

Talked with Jay Jay, have been a customer since 1980, originally bought 4 Canon F-1s. Still have them in storage.

rmc2
11/2/18

My experiences shopping both in the NYC store and on-line have been nothing but terrific..that's why continue to purchase items from B&H!

maungnen
11/2/18

I have been purchasing photography equipment & accessories from B&H for a year now, Very helpful & professional. Thank you B&H

davidh1261
11/1/18

Always best selection, best price and easy to find what I need. I always look hear first and rarely need to look anywhere else.

chrism830
11/1/18

B&H Photo is the only place that will send their customer gifts to thank you for your purchases. Their customer service has been excellent, and their shipping is quick.

frederickb79
10/31/18

I have been a customer for years. BH the best. For many years I purchased photography equipment. Nikon, Canon . Audio equipment. I have been to the store and it is one amazing store. Great place, Great people.

ricardos87
10/30/18

I always find my electronic devices here, whit a great prices and fast delivery including the back office live chat,

johnm2508
10/30/18

I have found that B&H have helped me in so many ways as being a beginner in taking photo of nature and in keeping me happy with new things for my 6 cameras. Thank you in the education.

gildag4
10/30/18

This is the best website. Sooo easy to nagivate. Love the prices, availability of items pertinent suggestions, speedy checkout and delivery. Only wish there was a brick and mortar store in Los Angeles so i can scratch and sniff. Next time

scottd257
10/30/18

I always order my products from B&H Photo. They have the best selection of product and accessories for which you can build your electronic needs.

mariec211
10/26/18

Ordering is simple and easy, and i rarely have difficulty. If i do, there is always someone at the store to help me out.

steveb758
10/26/18

I spent a bit too much time the other night looking through tripods. It was helpful to use their site to compare different tripods, look up alternate reviews online, and still come back to find the cheapest price available here. Would recommend

miker556
10/26/18

Never had a problem they couldn't fix....staff can be touchy at times, but will go the extra time it takes to help you understand the product you are looking for and even show you how to operate....been a customer since 1990.

joshuaa87
10/25/18

I state this as fact when I say, there's not even a discussion in what company is the best at providing professional photographers with the equipment they need online. The one downside I see is that I consistently get my orders very late. That doesn't mean they don't have the best and widest selection of photo gear, because they do (and at extremely fair prices). Returning is as easy as it gets. Customer service sometimes takes a while to reach, but they are always helpful (except for one dude, but maybe he was having a bad day). In any case, I've never come across another photo gear provider who provides so fully.

garyp259
10/23/18

They tell you if the item is back ordered or in stock. If in stock, they send it to you fairly promptly. They have enough information and reviews usually to help one make a good choice. Even if I am not purchasing something, I often read about it on B&H. I have had to quickly cancel some orders and they have handled that all very well.

peterc388
10/23/18

I have been doing business with B&H for close 30 20 years. BH has never been failed my trust to them . It is one of the main reasons that kept me to enjoy their wonderful service.

antonioc127
10/23/18

I moved from San Diego to a smaller town in Ohio. Unlike in SD, good camera stores are hard to come by here. None of the big box stores carry a decent selection of the lenses and mirrorless cameras i'm looking for so B&H is my go to for hard to find photography equipment.

jtc4
10/23/18

I've purchased everything from brand new camera, to print sleeves from B&H. Every purchase has arrived in perfect condition and quickly to boot! I have no problem waiting for shipping if it means I get to support B&H!

johnp1220
10/23/18

B & H Photo is pretty good with shipping, but at times can be a little off. Though I trust them over other companies that I have dealt with.

maxm175
10/23/18

I've been a customer of B&H for many, many years. The fact that I keep coming back again and again says it all. Hard to think of any equipment in my pro kit that I didn't buy at this great store.

samarpans
10/23/18

The B&H website has changed the way I order my Photo/Video gear. I always, always get the best prices, the best service along with credibility, which I value the most!
I know that I will get what I ordered for, no scamming involved. I Love Deal Zone, I spend about 30 minutes every morning going through the deals available.

Thank you B&H for your service!

jaysonb38
10/23/18

Good products and good prices. Excellent shipping speeds. Wide variety of equipment. Can always find what we are looking for.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/888625-REG/ Yes, we do. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

B&H Photo Video?