Review of B&H Photo Video

consumervideo@bhphotovideo.com
2017 Customer choice award

tomc314
5/15/18

Have purchased photography pieces of equipment supplies and very satisfied with quality and selections.

josephm350
Joseph M.
5/15/18

Always quick and easy to shop at B&H... Plus, B&H has the best prices and largest selection of photographic goods. Two thumbs up, ALWAYS.

stephena91
Stephen A.
5/15/18

I am concerned about the shipping for this lens. Every high ticket item that I have had sent as been under padded - except for two boxes of photo paper. That came completely covered in bubble wrap.

michaelh704
Michael H.
5/15/18

I made my purchase with B&H and not one of the other guys because of the great help and advice I received from Russ in your audio department. Thanks.

roberti14
Robert I.
5/15/18

The best in the business!! Just don't go political correct within your business. Just stay the way you are doing business now!

raym160
Ray M.
5/15/18

same price as Amazon, or better! customer service is unmatched in today's market. I honestly would even pay more to deal with B&H then any other online company.

brandonh87
Brandon H.
5/15/18

loved the email notification for the product being in stock, as well as the expedited shipping with the time frame for having the products shipped today.

carlf48
Carl F.
5/15/18

B&H is like a candy store. Way to much goodies and the prices a good and service so far has been great.

thomasm489
Thomas M.
5/15/18

I had trouble adding Company name in address block because I overlooked the clickable button "add company"

deborahn43
Deborah N.
5/15/18

Easy to find what I needed, good deal on two Lexar SD cards. Not B and H's fault Nikon extorts money for the lens hood for the 80-200 2.8. Sadly, knock-offs don't work.

scottm344
Scott M.
5/15/18

B&H is my preferred source for all my AV equipment. Best prices, greatest inventory, and quick delivery.

blongy1
Blong Y.
5/15/18

Shopping was fast , safe and B&H had just what I was looking for , just can,t do any better anywhere !!!!

roberti14
Robert I.
5/15/18

This is best deal I could find at this time. Free shipping and no tax are huge which I would be a repeating customer.

dwightm32
Dwight M.
5/15/18

Web site very easy to use and the helpful direction for merchandise that fit part is great. Thanks BTW I bought from you rather than Euro Optic this time.

mikeh436
Mike H.
5/15/18

Very happy so far--only problem was that I wanted to split payment between 1 credit card and my PAYPAL credit card and that wasn't possible, so I had to think of a work-around.

Decided to BUY a BH git card with my paypal account, then had to go back into BH, complete my order and pay with my other credit card plus gift card. All in all, not a bad way to get the same end result, but it would be helpful if you could split payments between a PAYPAL credit card and other CREDIT CARDS

sals29
Sal S.
5/15/18

Easy to find products; love the "additional recommendations" section; always can count on B&H to back their products and services......would not shop anywhere else

kathleenl72
Kathleen L.
5/15/18

Excellent top notch service. every time i have a question they answer it. and they bend over backwards to make sure i am satisfied! I will shop with B&H again!

raymondb83
Raymond B.
5/15/18

A user-friendly layout, with clear images and precise information about the product. Prices are reasonable and delivery has been extremely prompt. I'd shop with B&H again!

paulv51
Paul V.
5/15/18

BH Photo is THE best for selection, price and customer service on those rare occasions when I have needed it. Thanks.

johna698
John A.
5/15/18

This is my second time ordering from B&H in the past two days and I'm very happy with the online experience and prices. The only thing i'm unsure of so far is if the shipping estimates are accurate, going by B&H's reputation however, I'm confident that they will be.

cynthiad100
Cynthia D.
5/15/18

love B&H. Thanks for having great inventory and transparent information supporting it to inform buying decision-making!

bethx
Beth X.
5/15/18

B&H always has the best customer service. The website is easy to use and checkout is flawless. Shipping is fast. Perfect company to deal with.

josephl96
Joseph L.
5/15/18

Very easy to order. Price was best also. B&H has a very good reputation, and I tend to prefer them even if price is a bit higher. Always good shipping times.

ronaldt67
Ronald T.
5/15/18

Called for help and spoke with Wilson I think his name was and he was fantastic and I really appreciate his kind and patient help!!

jeffreyc99
Jeffrey C.
5/15/18

I bought one Galaxy s8+ few days ago. the cell is amazing. I bought one more for my dad for father's day

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video