Review of B&H Photo Video

consumervideo@bhphotovideo.com
2017 Customer choice award

billg191
10/18/18

One of the best - trustworthy - I have been shopping at B&H for all of my photography gear and I have never been let done. They are a wonderful company. The quality of products is strong, the service is quick and professional and they carry everything.

charlesj144
10/18/18

They are always updating the on-line ordering process making it faster, more accurate and customer friendly. I can find things quickly in their on-line catalog. Wait of perhaps 15 seconds to talk with Howard who quickly gave me all the information I needed regarding a previous order. Maybe all photo supply companies are a pleasure to work with, but I don't see how that could be.

heinrichb1
10/18/18

Quick customer satisfaction, great choices, great prices. Often I go to B&H first, before even doing an on-line search for the best price. Very happy - keep up the great work!

stevenm400
10/18/18

I can always find what I need at a good price at B@H ! I have been shopping at B@H since 1984!! The people they have working there know their stuff and are always polite and helpful!

andrewm497
10/18/18

This is my 2nd time ordering with B&H. First time was fantastic. Had a good chat online about the products I ordered, everything turned out to be accurate. Very happy.

hughj31
10/18/18

My customers absolutely love this case! Always shipped when promised. Great guys to deal with. My most recent order dispatched the same day as I ordered it! Wonderful.

chrisw557
10/18/18

They have always been fast and fair with prices and very reliable. I have been using them for years and never had a problem.

thomasm654
10/17/18

I needed a device to connect 2 Apple Macs to a single Monitor and Keyboard. Used chat and tech support pointed me to the correct device and naturally thay had the best price on the Web.

ryanc344
10/17/18

Always simple and pain-free ordering from BH! Was a go-to for my father back in the 70's for his equipment and now an essential establishment for the next generation of artists.

raymondt60
10/17/18

B & H has a very good selection in stock. Their prices are as good, or better than you will find anyplace else. They process orders quickly, and meet the times that they provide.

scottg271
10/17/18

my goto place when i need to have it without issues or problems-always.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

andrewg293
10/15/18

They are my go-to for tech. Best prices and the best shipping options. Easy website to navigate. Highly recommend.

ricardoc93
10/12/18

The items was in stock the most of times.
They ship the items the same day (most of times)
and the items was tax free.

demetriusf3
10/11/18

Easy and abundant. Everything I ever thought I wanted and more can be found. So far this site is great. Reviews are very elaborate but have few pictures. I don't know if this is a feature of the site or of the users.

tarasc
10/11/18

This online shopping experience is top notch I'm able to find everything that I need quickly knowing that once I order it my purchase will be shipped out promptly. In the unlikely event that something goes south, I'm confident that B and H will help me sort it out promptly. I trust them with shopping for my more expensive items all the time.

chrish746
10/11/18

These guys are the best...great prices quick free shipping how can you go wrong. In the last 20 years I think I had to return 1 or 2 items and it was no problem. Fantastic!

terrys345
terry s.
10/11/18

I buy all my stuff from B&H they are the most knowledgable their web site is easy to navigate and helps you figure out what accessories you need. A1 all the way!

azrielv
10/11/18

My experience buying from B&H Photo Video has been amazing. They have had everything that I look for and at great prices.

carolynj62
10/11/18

I reached out to Sales Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio because I wanted to find a comparable product sold by B&H for one sold on eBay.
Dante M did the research and gave me the information pronto. Comforting experience!

jamesw924
10/8/18

I called for info on a rrs quick release clamp for a rss ball head I just purchaised There are a few and I wanted top get the right one. I spoke to the first expert and he didn't know the difference of the clamps. So he put me on with a different Expert he didn't understand what I wanted. Then he told me I needed a plate. When I told him there were 3 clamps he told me I needed the wrong one. Then put me on hold for 20 minutes. Thank god I called really Right Stuff and told me the right one.
Both were very rude. I will never buy anything from B &H again. Always use Adorama there customer service are informed and Professional. I will go on every website to c share this experience.

Response from Henry P., Bhphoto Representative
We regret this uncharacteristic experience and apologize. If we could ID the people here who disappointed you we would share this comment with their managers. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video
daleo28
10/7/18

B&H has the selection, prices, and knowledge. They sell quality gear! With a great staff and quality product base, why shop elsewhere?

bohdanb
10/7/18

Been with these folks for the past 5 years and Never had a single issue with B & H. Always on time deliveries and always fair prising. I love their keeping in touch emails informing me of B & H's specials. Service with a smile. Just wish B & H was closer to New Hampshire so I could go and visit their store. Alas, not the case! One day I will go NY for a visit. Maybe even take-in a NYY game.

juanl87
10/7/18

I'm happy with the cervices I receive, cordial know leg able people, grate prices.
Going to the store is always a pleasant adventure, except the NY traffic Different story...

adolfoc6
10/7/18

Informative, quick and easy has ALWAYS been my experience. It's the first and last place i always go for my photo equipment needs.

markm904
9/18/18

The website makes it easy to find what I want, easy to change credit cards, my items will arrive tomorrow, and the pricing is really good.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/888625-REG/ Yes, we do. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

B&H Photo Video?