Review of B&H Photo Video

Tel: 1-800-606-6969
2017 Customer choice award

frederickd20
1/31/18

My first time purchasing from B&H. Very easy. Very good prices. Even had a used equipment option available. I will definitely be a repeat customer. Thank you B&H!

howardd26
1/31/18

I knew what I was looking for. It was on sale & in stock. Should receive it in 2 days.
What more would I want?

jona2532
1/31/18

You can always count on B&H, website works great and is easy to navigate. While the items are always legit - No Grey Market here. With help just a phone call away, I really can't complain much about these guys.

pallabc
1/30/18

good service, good prices, knowledgeable people - they have one the largest collections of products including the ability to pre-order products released at the trade shows literally within hours/days of the announcements.

johnl577
1/30/18

Delivery is always prompt. Great range of products. Prices are very competitive. I've bought many things from B&H and never have had any problem

darrylb28
1/30/18

I've, only had great success with B&H and look forward to a long partnership in photography. All the advice and help you'll ever need.

williams663
1/30/18

Consistent and dependable! With so many of our institutions in jeopardy, I can at least depend on knowing B&H will be there through thick and thin. You guys are so good you should develop a plan for world peace!

allif4
1/30/18

Good prices, fast shipping, free if you buy enough stuff. Always come here first to check availability and prices, and almost always find what I'm looking for.

marka266
1/30/18

I always enjoy making purchases at B&H. Time is a rare commodity and B&H makes it easy to find what I am looking for and make a purchase at a very competitive price.

renef19
1/29/18

I'm glad to say that I've been buying from this website for about 10 years now and I'm very pleased with every purchase I have made here..I have found most of what I need and for that I thank you B&H oh and the most important thing their prices are the best...
Thanks a lot from my part folks from B&H. (I just bought my apple watch and I can't hardly wait to get it :)

fredl58
1/29/18

B&H service is always prompt, always done right. This is how retail transactions should work. I have never had a problem with this exemplary dealer.

scotts325
1/27/18

I spend too much of my money on photo gear, and I always start at B&H, very rarely do they not have what im looking for...they are my go to!

drewm33
1/27/18

Good price.Great help with chat.Have ordered before.It has been a few years
Will have to wait to see how fast order is delivered.

Drew

glennk30
1/26/18

B&H The best! Fast service, great prices. Everything you want and wonderful customer service! They go out of their way to help the customers. Just the best. Fast shipping!

glennt26
1/26/18

I have been using B&H for more than 20 years. I bought my first Canon camera EOS-620 from them. And I am still buying things from them today. I have been going to the store or events. So Thank You B&H.

scotta74
1/25/18

I order from B&H frequently. It's my go to place for equipment. Always arrives very fast. The customer service is great also.

ronnies35
1/25/18

I have placed several orders with B&H and have had NO problems. Very easy to do business with. Everything is shipped in a timely manner and received with no problems.

stevenc169
1/25/18

As always these folks are easy to do business with. The customer service folks do a great job and are very pleasant. B&H is my go to store for all my photography kit.

levip20
1/25/18

I love buying my photo products from B&H. I have Canon cameras for landscape and travel photography, and I come to B&H for most of my camera accessories like filters, tripods etc.

andres401
1/25/18

If you need some gear, this is the best place to have anything from photo, audio and video!\
B&H is amazing store even to just to go

peggym57
1/25/18

I've ordered many items from B&H. Always good service and good equipment. I appreciate the free shipping.

rogera39
1/24/18

Ordered many items from B&H. They never disappoint! Always deliver what and when they say. Their return policy is great.

marks594
1/24/18

The best mail order business bar none! The offer of free shipping is a great bonus! When I need photo equipment, this is the first place I look.

amib3
1/24/18

recomiendo esta página. todo claro y simple. El detalle, las condiciones de pago, la direcciones todo bien

mariaj109
1/24/18

Una gran companía, confiable y seria.
Muy atentos en el trato y con muchas opciones de compra.
Lo que uno compra, uno tiene, y ademas te mandan la revista con todo lo que tienen y gratis.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j., B&H Photo Video Representative

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video