Review of B&H Photo Video

consumervideo@bhphotovideo.com
2017 Customer choice award

montec17
8/1/18

every order I have made with B&H has always been met with a great result with the products being delivered on time, and with great customer service.

killianw11
8/1/18

Easy to navigate site, competitive pricing, and a quick and simple checkout. B&H will always my first stop for all electronics and optics needs!

kurtz12
8/1/18

It's always been easy to find what I'm looking for. They usually have the best internet price AND free shipping. Delivery has always been quick for us.

kamenb
8/1/18

I'm using B&H since 1994. Always knowledgeable, polite and professional! Order shipping is very fast too! Pleasure to deal with!!

denised174
8/1/18

Prices are competitive, customer service reps are knowledgeable and nice, wide variety of stock. Keep up on the darkroom supplies!

dales154
8/1/18

Easy access to products. Quick ordering and free expedited delivery. What's not to like? Thank you B&H!!

geoffreyr14
7/30/18

I've been buying from B&H for probably over a decade now and every time I have always had great service from these guys. I really don't know how they do it but I hope they carry on for a long time to come!

I've also visited the store a few times. If you've not done that I recommend it, but be warned that you'll get the highest level of wallet fatigue imaginable if you do!

roberts1473
7/30/18

Great customer service, fast shipping, knowledgeable staff. Highly recommended. I have been using them for years for all my camera need.

johnr1077
7/29/18

I cannot speak highly enough of B&H Photo. They do everything right. I have purchased lenses, computers and now, an underwater flash. Best shipping to the USVI.

bertp19
7/29/18

Abraham from customer service was a great help to me when I placed an order. Highly recommend B&H for all of your photography gear!

jamesw871
7/29/18

Title says it all. I have been ordering from here for the past couple of months. I have no idea how this place escaped my attention. Good prices, and customer service is also awesome, they exchanged a DOA mobo with no problems. Comparison shopping has consistently shows that the prices here are either comparable or better than other sites.

nitac9
7/27/18

Great user interface, a lot of good reviews. Every item i search for they have it on stok. I place my order from Europe and never had any problems. Best online store for photograpy gear !!!

hillaryj5
7/27/18

Always great prices and the best cutomer service. I will not buy photography equipment anywhere else!!!

laudd
7/27/18

BH has great pricing if you are a student make sure to take advantage of student discounts on eligible items. Shipping is great. Payment options are awesome allowing you to split payment among several cards. They stand out among other camera stores!

stevena151
7/27/18

I have always had a great shopping experience with B&H. They have the best selection of products, most of the time at the best prices, with REAL expedited shipping. What more can you ask for?

paulm846
7/26/18

The quality of B&H is unsurpassed by any other dealer that I have ever defeat with. Their reliability, availability, professional attitude and attention to customer needs is unsurrpassed

darnellg7
7/26/18

The best overall online shopping experience for photo gear. The site just works. The selection of merchandise is great as is the pricing.

edb185
7/26/18

B&H has been nothing but easy to do business with. I have purchased many items over the last 10 years or so an have never been disappointed.

fils1
7/26/18

Always easy to use site and products are available for quick shipping. They have always arrived on time.

johnc1685
7/26/18

I have ordered several times from B&H and have yet to have any problems with any of my orders. Their customer service is excellent. I love doing business with them.

robb190
7/26/18

I've been shopping at B & H since 2001 and it's my go to place for all of my camera / video needs. Excellent customer service and prices.

stevent162
7/26/18

Love shopping at B&H website. Easy to use and navigate. Always open. They always have what I am looking for in electronics at competitive prices. A++

eileenh71
7/26/18

Great employee rapport; great information. Can't wait to get this product. My concern was with the warranty and if the product was made in the U.S.

richards816
7/26/18

i have bought most of my still photography and video equipment from B&H and the staff have always been very helpful in looking at which items to get and in responding to post-purchase questions and support.

jeromeh30
7/26/18

I love BH, and have used them for years for everything from audio to camera to film equipment. I've spent tens of thousands of dollars, and in the rare event I've had to return an item, they've been prompt, courteous, and professional. I will continue to shop here in the future.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/888625-REG/ Yes, we do. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video