Review of B&H Photo Video

Tel: 1-800-606-6969
2017 Customer choice award

rebeccac127
12/5/17

I didn't know what i needed to make this older flash unit I was given work and your Sales department helped me find out exactly what I needed, I am so excited to try it out! Thanks for making a totally overwhelming experience for me so easy!

paulc335
12/5/17

Super-responsive service, knowledgeable clerks, good price and shipping. What more could you want? 100 words? What's this?

ricardoc57
12/5/17

Since 2010, when I bought my first camera on the site, a Sony HVR Z7, I use the BH website, compulsively, to see the news, to consult technical information and whenever possible, to update my equipment. BH is part of my company's growth in Brazil.

tonyq7
12/5/17

Always reliable, knowledgeable people. Quick shipping. Everything seems to be in stock. Great printed catalogue is a must.

scottg106
12/5/17

I've been shopping at B & H for years. I've never had a bad experience because B & H doesn't stop until it gets it right! Thanks again!

anthonyk81
12/5/17

B&H is a model for online retailers,.. they make it as easy as possible to order, unlike other retailers that require you to jump through hoops just to spend your hard earned cash ! !

billt92
12/5/17

Have ordered many items over a long period of time. Never any problems or concerns that were not immediately addressed!

stevek121
12/5/17

Love B&H. Great prices and the best service in the industry. Don't even think of shopping anywhere else.
Steve E. Kaiser
On the Loose TV

markj254
12/5/17

I have been making all my professional equipment purchases from B&H for my business for over 20 years and am as delighted as much today as the day I began. B&H is best on price, service, and knowledgeable experts. I could not recommend B&H any more highly.

davidb823
12/5/17

The prices and service are a Godsend. I am a returning customer of B&H having bought many items from them. Couldn't be happier.

williame63
12/5/17

They've always had what I needed and generally been trouble free. About a decade ago I had an identity theft issue that tacked back to B&H and Brooklyn but could have happened with any merchant, really. Have bought multiple times from them since w/o problem.

paulb398
12/5/17

I've been shopping with B&H for decades. Great service, great prices and super fast shipping. I just ordered an item here for $50. Same item is over $70 at Amazon. These folks rock!

kandie7
12/5/17

Best prices for game systems! Loved how easy the ordering process was. Will definitely order again from B&H.

larsl12
12/5/17

Been a customer for over 30 years and still the most efficient and well-informed of all the photo/video houses. B&H is very hard to beat n this category.

juliea139
Julie A.
12/5/17

I have bought camera, speedlites, compact flash cards, etc... for many years and have been very pleased with their service and delivery of all products.

aramenr
12/5/17

Speedy process, simple to use, found the item I was looking for (lens calibration diffuser) with easiness.

richardh282
12/5/17

I've ordered from B&H numerous times. Great selection, items are in stock, competitive pricing, quick shipping... Highly recommended.

jayc161
12/5/17

Apple Pay just streamlined checkout to be a popup on my browser and a pop up on my phone. I clicked ApplePay for payment and then tapped my thumb on my phone and payment was completed. B&H has embraced the future of payments.

johnathand7
12/5/17

Wife wanted new camera lens for Christmas. I had no idea where to start other than to contact B&H. Within minutes a rep was chatting with me, showed me several options and I made a selection. Great experience!

dorao4
12/4/17

Always professional, always on time and fair. Excellent sales selection, knowledgeable staff with prompt responses. Great online system and NYC store.

johnr570
12/4/17

Probably a bit premature as I have not received my goods yet, but what a nice website and transparent process, with loads of info on all types of products. I will definitely shop here again.

frankm201
12/4/17

This site reminds me of visiting Toyland in the local department store when I was a child. What an exciting place to be.

maryw325
12/4/17

B&H has an easy to navigate and very informative website, in addition to very helpful live tech support.

darlenel27
12/4/17

Buying a Christmas gift on this site, have never shopped here before but had the best price for what I was looking for...

timothyl43
12/4/17

The site is easy to navigate and their prices are always competitive. I look to B&H first for my high end purchases since they have always delivered exactly what I expected and their service is second to none.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video