Review of B&H Photo Video

consumervideo@bhphotovideo.com
2017 Customer choice award

geralync2
6/20/18

Iʻve been shopping from B&H for over 15 years and they never disappoint!
They continue to keep up with these ever changing times with photography and videography. I love their Daily Deals and all the products they carry for amateurs, prosumers and professionals!

efstathiosm
6/20/18

I live in Florida and over the years I've purchased many items on-line without hesitation. I have never experienced any problems. These folks are honest, responsive and dependable. Highly recommended.

hmichaelr
6/20/18

Fully satisfied with shopping, questions answered and ease of ordering. I will be returning in the future.

jeffm396
6/20/18

The staff at B&H Photo is very knowledgeable and friendly. No question is too basic. They help you find the right equipment even if you don't know what you're looking for.

georgeh295
6/20/18

I order many things (too many) online from my friends at B&H. Why, because I trust them. I have shopped at B&H (online) for many years and have never experienced a problem. If for some reason I'm not satisfied with an item or there is a problem with an item, B&H takes care of it with no hassles. I highly recommend B&H!!

sithyd
6/20/18

We had a very easy time finding what we wanted and the prices are very reasonable. The checkout was very fast and easy too.

alecp24
6/20/18

New shipping policies have slowed deliveries from next day (to Boston) to 2 days. I used to swear by B&H - now I just sort of like them. Adorama has suddenly become a competitior for my business.

elieb21
6/19/18

Everything I need for my projects is at B&H, from photo to pro audio to accessories...even financing. Thank you B&H!!

vickik40
6/19/18

Easy to log in. View what I want to look at. Has great info on all the items, and most of the time has the best prices.
Thanks B & H

dennism310
6/19/18

I love B&H; I use to visit the store everytime I would visit New York. Love the prices and service. If you are looking for anything B&H is the place to get whatever you need.

charlotteb119
6/19/18

Decided to get 3rd camera body before month-long safari; quick quote on used equipment, expedited review once received so I could apply credit to purchase of new camera

alexandert58
6/19/18

I buy all of my electronics from here because of how great it is to use. I've ordered computer parts, game consoles, video games, and camera equipment form here and it has always been a wonderful process. I LOVE B&H!

shibajis
6/18/18

Incredible store to visit. Nothing less on line.
great selection. competitive price. knowledgeable stuff.

davidk680
6/18/18

B&H beats the competition each and every time - I love B&H and come to this store for the technology I need and at the prices I want!

johnp1145
6/17/18

B&H offers the best deals and prices of any other supplier 99% of the time. If you're a videographer and you need professional equipment for the best price, B&H is hard to beat!

vadimb25
6/15/18

Much better prices than Amazon, nice selection, great service.

A nice touch is the gift card I got for the purchase - used it to buy some more accessories for the camera.

jims559
6/14/18

Never one an issue from B&H, from shopping in store, to ordering online, tacking packages, through returning items. They have stellar customer service and I always know I am getting the best price and quality.

johnc1655
6/14/18

Online ordering works far better than competition. However, it would be a perk if B&H offered its own credit card with longer no interest options.

davidg881
6/14/18

easy to use, good prices, good service. used selection is particularly robust and generally items are conservatively rated condition wise.

jeffreyp118
6/13/18

Easy ordering, shipping,service. Best part is the prices are always the lowest and for me theres no sales tax

ao36
6/13/18

Apprecate the detailed specs provided by B&H, reviews and the range of high quality products. Easy to use site

jeffreyn53
6/13/18

Great price, fast shipping, well packed. B&H Photo is my vendor of choice when it comes to electronics online order. Thanks B&H

saraht225
6/13/18

Been coming here for camera and audio gear for some years now. Always impressed with how much the support staff knows about the ins & outs of products, how friendly & willing to help. A pleasure to use the website, the articles on products have been useful, and free shipping always lovely too. Thank you, B&H.

joanh138
6/13/18

I have used BH Photo for many years and have always had positive experiences. I am buying my computer through them today because I have no doubt I will be satisfied.

jackt121
6/12/18

I love using these guys. They have the best deals, fantastic customer support, an infinite side of inventory and selection, very educated staff in each department, and their website is so fun and easy to use. I always recommend this company to my family and friends. Thanks B&H for being who you are!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video