Review of B&H Photo Video

consumervideo@bhphotovideo.com
2017 Customer choice award

sveina3
7/19/18

Great prices, No tax, fast shipping, easy to find items, lots of details, many reviews, always match prices from other vendors

michaelw764
7/18/18

I have been buying from B&H for my photography needs for years! Generally, you can not beat their prices and if they do not have it in stock, it is most likely the fault of the manufacture.

richards811
7/17/18

Great prices, everything in stock, quick shipment, what else could anyone every look for? Great shopping at B&H. Always a wonderful experience.

karlab51
7/17/18

Your customer service is wonderful and your site is easy to use. I found that your reps are not paid on commission which adds to my trust in the information they give. Recently they have helped me decide for-and against-some big purchases.

joes960
7/16/18

I have worked with B&H for many years new equipment used equipment they have always offered the best advise and countered conflicting advice they are very profresionalism in doing so.

teresap123
7/16/18

Love ordering from B&H. I highly recommend them for your camera needs. Easy to find what you need, easy to order. Love the free shipping!!

edmunds22
7/16/18

Service is awesome at the store, delivery to home is amazing fast. Tax from from outside NY,NJ -- what more can you ask form

davidc1248
7/15/18

Easy navigation of website. East ordering, Next day delivery. When i call to talk to a representative,they are always pleasant and helpful. I have dealt with BHPhoto for 5 years and never dissatisfied.

jimc432
7/15/18

FedEx shipping from B&H to Massachusetts is horrible! Delivery exceptions extending to 3 or 4 is frequent. Never had a problem with UPS deliveries.

jackw209
7/14/18

I've been a B&H customer since mid 90's. Never had a single problem, excellent customer service and great prices & product availability. Highly recommended A+++

jamesh980
7/12/18

I've dealt with B&H a dozen or more times over six or seven years. I've always been impressed with how easy it is to find what I want. Their prices are always the lowest I can find or within a dollar or two plus no sales tax and no shipping charges for fast (2 WD) delivery. It's a very pleasant place to shop.

susanr364
7/12/18

I never have to worry when I order from B&H, it's in my hand the next day! Thanks for having my back.

avinashm3
7/12/18

Best Store Online and in person. You can shop with confidence. Great Shipping Service.

People in the store are so helpful and so friendly, u can stay in the store all day and talk to them, they'll be happy to help you in any which way.

michaelm1567
7/12/18

Great selection, excellent prices, great customer service, seamless transactions. Pleasure to do business with. Always in my Top 5 retailers to shop with and my "go to" for electronics.

fernandom69
7/12/18

Todo lo que busco lo encuentro en B&H, al mejor precio la mejor calidad y el mejor servicio de entrega. gracias B&H.

suzannef46
7/12/18

I ordered a Nikon 24-70 mm lens. I can't wait to receive it. Always excellent products and service, very rapid delivery. Thank you.

vladimirs44
7/12/18

They got a great web site where everything is quick and easy.
The shipping (even abroad) is amazingly fast, and prices are competative

pearle8
7/12/18

No place has such a great selection! and free shipping! It's a great place to shop when you're still doing darkroom work.

johnc1678
7/11/18

You people take good care of me. Some day you'll want one of my pictures on your website. Since I have to enter at least 100 characters I say, check me out at the Chico Creek Nature Center; Chico, CA 95928!!

rachelk119
7/11/18

You have an easy to navigate site and very helpful and really know their stuff. One rep explained me an entire computer concept which really helped me make a better decision what to purchase.

richardb791
7/11/18

I've bought tons of stuff from B & H and I enjoy the fact I don't have to pay 10% sales tax. No hassles and friendly customer service.

ryang156
7/10/18

B&H is the best in the world hands down. No other store online or off can compete with selection and service. Thank B&H.

richardb789
7/9/18

B&H has the best selection of gear at amazing prices. Their staff are knowledgable and helpful. I've been using them for many years with no problems.

jerryk106
7/9/18

Always super helpful and knowledgeable of their products. Any issue I have ever had with things that I have bought from them were solved with one phone call. Would recommend them over amazon 7/5.

danr222
7/9/18

Always easy to shop at this site. I buy a lot of stuff on line and I have never had a problem with B&H. It's a pleasure doing business with B&H.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/888625-REG/ Yes, we do. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

14 Photos for B&H Photo Video