Review of B&H Photo Video

consumervideo@bhphotovideo.com
2017 Customer choice award

williamk329
9/4/18

I needed to re-order some inkjet printable CDs' In just a couple minutes the old order was pulled up, the re-order issued, and the deed was done. And the price is always competitive.

miker542
9/4/18

I've never been disappointed with anything I've ordered from you guys. All my friends that I recommended you to agree with my assessment.

md177
9/4/18

I love B & H Photo ... website is easy to use, prices are great and products arrive on or ahead of scheduled delivery date!!!

luannt7
9/4/18

B&H offers better pricing than my local camera store plus they have an excellent online chat feature to get questions answered quickly! I will be returning again!!

joen121
9/4/18

I have been buying from B & H for many years. I have had exemplary service and support. I highly recommend B & H for all of your electronic needs.

clarec42
9/4/18

B&H is wonderful for me as a professional photographer. I need equipment often and I live in the suburbs. It isn't always easy for me to get to the city and take the time to shop at expensive camera stores. The prices are excellent at B&H and I value the opinions of the staff.

caryc31
9/4/18

It give out too much items to select. End up I have to go to Amazon to search and copy and paste the correct item to B&H.

Response from Henry P., Bhphoto Representative
Thanks for this feedback. Our web search options include filters for each genre and each page to help you narrow the range of search results. When you use them you should not get too many items to choose from. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video
georgec351
9/3/18

Price, selection, customer service. The best place hands down is B&H. I've been a customer for almost 20 years.

andyw131
9/2/18

For camera and electronics B&H is one of my go to places. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is I placed the purchased item in my cart last week, got distracted for a couple hours and went back and it was $20 more. Today it is $3 less than it was last week. I realize prices are volatile but that is a bit much. I already bought one somewhere else and when I was looking for where to buy another an ad popped up showing B&H had it cheap again!

mikeg509
8/31/18

B & H Photo is a great resource for anything photo or computer related. I always check with them before looking anywhere else. Great Staff, prices and selection!

cs283
8/31/18

It's harder to compete with behemoths like Amazon these days, but B&H does it, with quick and great service. If you're looking to support other businesses online, here's one to choose.

johny153
8/31/18

I've been using B & H for over 18 years. Satisfied always in pricing, delivery, in communication even in returning items. Roll Model of Business!

timf161
8/31/18

Easy to navigate site. Lots of outstanding products at the best prices. The product specs are helpful as well as the product reviews. Always great service.

olivera26
8/29/18

I am a dedicated B&H customer and have been for many years. I have no complaints and no reservations. They are the best!

davidb1679
8/29/18

Very easy to order and details easy to follow. The online reviews were helpful to making good decisions.

donaldj75
8/28/18

They have every type of phone, camera, computer.
They stand behind all there products.
I have been in NY at there store it was floor after floor
of great products.

rickj105
8/28/18

I always get a great deal with B&H !! I have purchased everything from computer systems to patch cables from them.

chaims4
8/28/18

Best selection, clear content and very helpful staff !! They answered promptly and quickly to my queries and helped me optimize my selection. Well done B&H!!

sarah179
8/28/18

I have been purchasing from B&H for 20 years - both as an independent and managing media producers. I could not be happier with the service, price, and compare/contrast options on the website.

drewc43
8/27/18

If three's ever anything I need and can't find locally B&H is the fastest easiest and most reliable solution.

michaelt555
8/27/18

I have been doing business with B&H Photo for about a year now and have been very pleased with the product selection, prices and quick shipping.

conniem175
8/27/18

Always quick ship, AWESOME Customer service..Keep up the good work!!! Sometimes just an email will take care of any issue..And quickly!!!

anthonyc348
8/26/18

Placed order with charges and shipping exactly as desired - not one single problem. Other websites should do there best to emulate the B&H model!

thoms18
8/26/18

The entire process and experience of finding/evaluating/purchasing products at B&H is the best. The comparison between products feature is pretty good, but could be better. Adding of the small video clips for products is a nice feature. I always come to B&H when I'm looking at or for photo and video gear.

felixj10
8/25/18

B&H is a Place safe and secure I'm doing business with B&H for Years, since they were on 17th. Street . to many years ago .. I bought all my videos equipment there ..I highly
recommend

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/888625-REG/ Yes, we do. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

B&H Photo Video?