Review of B&H Photo Video

Tel: 1-800-606-6969
2017 Customer choice award

miket220
1/15/18

Don't buy unless you're willing to accept the item in ANY condition it comes in. Attempting to speak to someone at the store took forever, when connected they were adamant that as long as they got their money they don't care the condition the product is shipped in. Go to KEH or Adorama.

marcelas2
1/15/18

No one can make it easier. Description of items complete with reviews, questions and answers from experts.

niralip1
1/15/18

After a theft at our house, we used B&H to replace our electronics. After the purchase of camera lens, we realized that there was a mail in rebate if we bought two on one invoice. They understood the problem and helped us resolve it.

larryg95
1/15/18

Competitive prices and selection of products. Web site easy to maneuver. I have used B & H over several tears and never been disappointed in the products or service.

nicholasa26
1/14/18

There is absolutely no electronics store like B&H Photo, there are zero sales pitches, zero scams, 150% honesty and integrity. If you are a corporate customer you will be amazed at the service as well.

martinl120
1/13/18

good afternoon sir.I bought 3 bluetooth with a three years warranty and two of them are not working well.I can fine my bill of sale please can you check in your system and see if you will fine it and let me know.
thank you very much and do have a great day.
martin langwa.

curtise13
1/12/18

LOVE IT! We purchased a power cord for a Canon 5D and couldn't be happier with the service. B&H Photo is the BEST!

albertm89
1/12/18

I've ordered from them for years, even back in the days of magazine ads, and have always been pleased; this time was no exception. Best price of any retailer for a Ubiquiti product, the web site was so easy to use to place the order, even across split credit cards. I'm impressed.

eyals1
1/12/18

As always a fast, effective and very easy shopping experience
I will surely come again.

The B&H site is my goto place for everything photo and video related.

jamest263
1/12/18

I am a New Yorker and B&H should the best of NYC! Ordering from B&H has been easy at all times. I find the online information very useful.

timb199
1/11/18

Dealing with them since 1984, always good. Website is very easy. Easy to pay and when you need something fast but need some extra time to pay, there is PayPal Credit.

leet58
1/11/18

Like the online info, chat, ability and ease of both orders and when necessary returns. my only complaint is that you are making me write 100 words to finish. Chose to give review and I am always happy to give kudos to companies who have good business practices but making me type all these words seems a little over kill and now because I'm wasting words and time to get the 100 word min. and my guess is you will not use at all.

georgee52
1/11/18

On-line ordering is so easy. Find it fast, place your order, pay, and the items are at your door in no time.

raull15
1/11/18

Buy in B&H is a great experience with a world of products. Is the biggest site of photo and video. I recomend this site 100%.

michaelr424
1/11/18

I love that there is a one place stop with live chat if I get into trouble. Lots of comparisons available as well. So, instead of going back and forth on the site you can simply click the compare button. Also, the return option eases one's mind when make such large purchases.

jockc
1/11/18

Good deals, all the time, entire gamut of products, attributes that keep me coming back again and again, a trend that sees no end in sight.

Keep up the good work.

Jock

rodh39
1/10/18

When it comes to service, quality and genius, B&H is the GOLD standard. So, there are no additional comments necessary. Everybody knows!!!!

omedysr
1/10/18

They always have what I'm looking for at good prices and shipping is fast. Have ordered multiple times and so far everything has been great.

danr130
1/9/18

From my mini-PA to connector cords, B & H have delivered at the best prices, quick shipping, and no problems.

timm338
1/9/18

I love B&H. I was looking to build a new gaming PC a couple years back and just happened to stumble on the site on Black Friday. The prices were comparable to other sites like newegg, tiger direct, or amazon but had the added benefit of not charging sales tax to my state (plus free shipping!). Needless to say I saved a bunch of money, not paying sales tax, on around $1600 worth of PC components. I've been a repeat customer ever since.

paulp201
1/9/18

Love it that you will have covered custom and taxes for item I bought. I am not crazy about UPS doing the delivery though? I have often had problems with them.
Thanks

davidp429
1/9/18

I am a frequent purchaser of B&H products, usually photographic equipment.

The majority of the items are in stock and received via UPS the next day (NY to Maryland overnight) provided the order is placed by 5:00 PM. I have returned one item, a lens adapter, that I could not get to focus. The return was easy and the refund made promptly. All of the remaining equipment arrived and have worked as described.

daver153
1/9/18

B&H is a great company to deal with. All my orders were as expected and if not B&h customer service made sure I was happy. Can't ask for anything more.

johnm1265
1/9/18

Possibly the easiest site to setup and account and check out. Please B&H do not change anything on your web site.

billp120
1/9/18

As a professional photographer, B&H in my opinion is the best go-to retail outlet to purchase photography equipment hands down.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j., B&H Photo Video Representative

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video