Review of B&H Photo Video

Tel: 1-800-606-6969
2017 Customer choice award

ramaswamys
11/28/17

excellent pricing, best products, easy ordering. Very happy to order in this store for various products

tonyl116
11/28/17

I really appreciate the speed of delivery, the knowledge and patience from most sales people, and the customer service!

lorik108
11/28/17

What a great site. I tried to order my phones at
Best Buy. Did not work. Thank you for being a friendly easy site. Thank you.

robertt211
11/27/17

LOVE YOUR STORE AND SITE!!!!!! PRICES ARE ALWAYS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!
They always have a large selection and always in stock. Fast and reliable shipping.

davidd401
11/27/17

Leading the pack with online service. To get a Fifth star outta me things would just need to be shipped a little faster. Two days during the week to get to ship seem slow in this day and age.

lynnw74
11/27/17

I can always find a fair price, professional help and prompt service on a site that is easy to use. Thanks B and H for an amazing site that I have used for decades.

brub1
11/27/17

Very clean and efficient online site !!!
Just before buying I made some changes very easily !!!
I'll shop here again !!!

ademc5
11/27/17

I do most of my shopping online, especially for electronics. Some mix-ups might happen once in a while. The important point is when stuff happens, how easily you can access to a customer service rep and how quickly and fully your issue is resolved. That's why B&H Photo Video is one of the stores I occasionally visit, knowing that they're behind the items they sell.

wayned42
11/27/17

Great overall service and professional, friendly help with technical questions. My experience has been excellent and I have already recommended to my friends and family that they can use B&H for any photography and computer needs.

paulom17
11/27/17

The check process in B&H could be made in seconds, just record your informations and keep shopping easily....

rolandos8
11/27/17

Soy fotógrafo desde 1989 empece con la Canon AE1 Program y sabia de la existencia de BH por algunas revistas americanas a las que tenia acceso y desde entonces veía la gran variedad de artículos que tenían solo que la distancia hacia muy difícil poder conseguirlos pero desde que se puede compra en linea y que los artículos lleguen hasta mi oficina a sido una bendición.
Gracias BH, y saludos desde Monterrey, Mexico
Rolando Sánchez Puente

waynep40
11/27/17

I ordered a laptop and ordered the wrong color-finish. I asked to return it and B&H took the return and even covered the shipping despite the fact that it was my fault and not theirs. Thank you!

michaelc547
11/27/17

Great service but disappointed that they would not price match the LG 65" L7P that I wanted to include with order so I had to purchase that from another company

hoh7
11/27/17

Like the store plan to visit it next time I'm in NYC, order most of my photo gear with some other from adorama.

roberts708
11/27/17

A very satisfied Canadian customer! Second time I order without issues. Great service and customer support.

davids893
11/27/17

Always have competitive prices with extra value items included on many items. Often beats Amazon pricing!

andrewy24
11/27/17

I've never had a bad experience of any sort with B&H. I'll be back again and again, they're super reliable and have great products.

ricks160
11/27/17

Best Prices I could find. Lots of options.
Fast delivery! Great communication.
Repeat customer says it all!

krisa37
11/27/17

The website is very easy to navigate and I can always find what I am looking for. Checkout is seamless. Keep up the good work B & H

memep2
11/27/17

B&H offers decent products at good prices. Free shipping on cyber Monday is a big plus. Second 3D printer that we've ordered today.

carolineh38
11/27/17

I found what I needed and took me no time to submit the order. Quick and easy process and GREAT PRICES!!

richardf115
11/27/17

it was easy to find the item and to check out and the price was good in compared of the other stores I looked at have a great holladey

codyk7
11/27/17

Best photo store in country. The explanation of items is so useful and helps when you are first learning and when you are experienced.

peterz27
11/27/17

THese folks only offer quality guaranteed merchandise and ship it so it arrives promptly and in most instances shipping is free. What more can you ask for.

sezais
11/27/17

Excellent items and price. I Trust to you. Always best Photography items is here Shopping is very safe in B and H.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video