Review of B&H Photo Video

Tel: 1-800-606-6969
2017 Customer choice award

richardf115
11/27/17

it was easy to find the item and to check out and the price was good in compared of the other stores I looked at have a great holladey

codyk7
11/27/17

Best photo store in country. The explanation of items is so useful and helps when you are first learning and when you are experienced.

peterz27
11/27/17

THese folks only offer quality guaranteed merchandise and ship it so it arrives promptly and in most instances shipping is free. What more can you ask for.

sezais
11/27/17

Excellent items and price. I Trust to you. Always best Photography items is here Shopping is very safe in B and H.

andrewj116
11/27/17

These guy have everything I need great one stop shop. Hard to find items are not an issue. Good prices and a great inventory.

sergeyz12
11/27/17

Happy with the deals and support. Tax-free shipping makes them better than Amazon. One of my favorite retailer to buy stuff

scottb236
11/27/17

There are lots of options but I keep coming back to BH. I just wish they'd offer free, expedited on all the expensive toys I buy. "Expedited" is not FedEx Ground.

rufusi1
11/27/17

B&H is one of the leading electronics retailers for a reason, They do a fantastic job all the way around.

davidt301
11/27/17

BHphoto is excellent in it's deals and policies. But importantly as well is
the that the staff truly knows and always know what they are talking about when you ask questions. Thy have great patience and great knowledge to take care of you.

richardg236
11/27/17

I just purchased a Mac Book Pro from B & H. It was on sale and offered $800.00 off the list price. Today it was listed at $1000,00 off list price. I called customer service and spoke to Solomon. He gave me the new price of a $1000.00 off the list price. I would like to thank Solomon for his kind consideration. I am a huge fan of B and H. Keep up the good work. Regards Rick G.

beanieb
11/27/17

I have purchased quite a few electronics from B&H. Every purchase experience has been good. Website is well laid out and checkout is easy.

richardb384
Richard B.
11/27/17

I have purchased many different items, they have always arrived promptly and returns are hassle free

samm821
11/27/17

I've been purchasing items from B&H (mostly Sony products) since 2004. Always the
best prices, service,and delivery. I always tell my friends "I bought it from B&H".

roberts707
11/27/17

Always easy and reliable. B&H has a great selection, prices and fast service.
Highly recommended for photography equipment and othe items as well.

dont202
11/27/17

Great prices and great inventory. The only place to shop for photography and electronics. I've shopped here for years with great service.

aarons138
11/27/17

Was waiting for Cyber Monday sale but sadly none of my items were affected. The purchase process seemed much more user friendly and safer with redundancies to assure your selection is indeed what all you want. Will definitely come back if I need more stuff! -Tuff.Puffin in Canada

davek105
11/27/17

I haven't bought a lot of items from B&H, but I'm a loyal listener of their excellent photography podcast. I appreciate what they do and as long as their prices are competitive, I will buy from B&H.

vict2345
11/27/17

I love the deals of google home mini during black friday at 29usd + 10 B&H gift card! Amazing place to purchase during the "deals" week!

janetw102
11/27/17

You had exactly what I was looking for. Thank you. Also the fast delivery will allow me to use my binoculars before the weekend.

johns2021
11/27/17

Found just what I wanted and at a better price than other sites checked for similar products. Selection variations was also superior.

tims199
11/27/17

I have been shopping hear since the Mini DV 8 Sony Camcorder days...you have a lifelong customer! Unmatched...anywhere in the world!

michellee68
11/27/17

Very user friendly website! Have loved and enjoyed working with you all since the late 80's when I use to order for the film industry. You have always been a true and wonderful retailer. keep up the wonderful work!

lorir96
11/26/17

I have purchased cameras, lenses, accessories from B&H via the Internet. Every order was accurately filled & shipped in a timely manner. I ordered a used lens that had an intermittent.

jeffk121
11/24/17

I always get my electronics from B and H as their customer service is exceptional in all aspects and prices are very reasonable. Awesome job as always.

mikem586
11/24/17

I love dealing with B&H Photo Video. They have good stuff, their prices are the best with no shipping fees (who could not like that) and they are always friendly and helpful and professional. It's a pleasure doing business with B&H Photo Video staff.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P. [B&H Photo Video Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video