Review of B&H Photo Video

2017 Customer choice award

maris22
Mari S.
5/13/18

I'm a little confused about the rewards system as I don't see it on here but it mentioned it on a Facebook ad. Hoping I get my rewards points for this big purchase!

leel135
Lee L.
5/13/18

This is my second purchase from here the first time was great,so I trying again, hope it is just as fast and safe Lee.

richardv93
Richard V.
5/13/18

I suggest a change in your process for replacing defective items. Once notified that a customer has received a defective item, you could offer to send a replacement item immediately rather than waiting to receive the returned item befroe sending the replacement. You could apply a charge for the replacement to the credit card used for the original purchase and then refund that charge when you receive the returned item.
I ordered a camera as a birthday gift for my granddaughter, with plenty of lead time for me to receive the camera before her birthday. However, the return shipment has been slowly creeping across the country, with delivery now scheduled for May 14 (ironically, her birthday), 9 days after it was placed into the FedEx Drop-Box. In retrospect, I should have asked for a refund rather than a replacement, and then placed a new order for the camera (which I would have received by now).

pittmanp
Pittman p.
5/13/18

Quick and easy, had a question, called and talked with Lenny, who was extremely helpful and answered my questions and gave me suggestions to help make my decision. Thanks so much for the effeciency!

peterx3
Peter X.
5/13/18

I love the service and quality of merchandise offered by B&H. Another thing that I appreciate is that they observe and respect the Sabbath. I go here first for anything I am looking for and will go elsewhere only if they don't have what I need.

debrab141
debra b.
5/13/18

Excellent Shopping experience. The item I wanted is in stock and should have it by the end of the week. You can't beat that.

melissad145
Melissa D.
5/13/18

Absolutely awesome! Great site layout, including all the information you need, plus additional information, related items, tips in an easy to navigate format. Good prices, shipping options... All you need in one place.

nancyh114
Nancy H.
5/13/18

I love shopping at B&H, it's my first place to check for all my photography/astronomy purchases, actually all electronics now. Their prices can't be beat.

lesterw18
Lester W.
5/13/18

Shopping is made easy at B&H's website, as a lot of product information is provided (along with reviews), which leads to a more confidant buying decision. The checkout process is simple.

robt79
Rob T.
5/13/18

I hope that the LEMO 3-pin connector fits the body pack that I have. I could not find a lot of details on the connector.

davidu28
David U.
5/13/18

I buy practically all my electronics here. Best prices, fast shipping. I'm always a satisfied customer...

anna102
Ann A.
5/13/18

Had a very helpful online chat before I made this purchase. Ordering process extremely quick & easy.

jacobn17
Jacob N.
5/12/18

easy with lots of options. Would have liked to get the keyboard with numeric addition as an option, but this works.

frankv76
Frank V.
5/12/18

Very efficient and easy to do. I used chat to get help finding the correct product, all questions I had were answered quickly.

alany11
Alan Y.
5/12/18

Your the best! B&H never disappoints!! I love B&H because they have the best customer service ever. A problem is never a problem with them. I'm so glad they are here.

paulb616
Paul B.
5/12/18

Website is well laid out and faster than most, including Amazon. No problem finding what I wanted to order. Prices very competitive and, as with all other orders I have placed with BH for nearly 40 years, I expect delivery on schedule.

jeffi13
Jeff I.
5/12/18

Good experience. Delivery window from FedEx is too wide to manage. I had to stay at home all day, which I couldn't do.

kevinl135
Kevin L.
5/12/18

somewhat difficult. Better description would help
Could not clearly tell if eyepiece was included? Please confirm by email

coreyp25
Corey P.
5/12/18

Prices at B&H are extremely competitive, and there is no sales tax. You also have an excellent computer component selection.

larryv36
Larry V.
5/12/18

Great experience. Glad I could slit the cost on 2 cards since I had a Visa gift card I have been trying to use.

taunab1
Tauna B.
5/12/18

B&H is great to work with. The website makes sense, is quick, and customer support is great to work with.

donnab367
Donna B.
5/12/18

Love, Love, Love B&H for personal and office camera/video equipment.
Great customer service, fast delivery - your company is the best.
Donna L. Chase

neremaanq
neremaan q.
5/12/18

Thanks for the recommended accessories. Since I am a relatively new videographer, I find that your shopping experience can be a great learning experience. I hope you continue that, and push the boundaries of the shopper experience.

kellid28
KELLI D.
5/12/18

Always love shopping at B&H for my photo gear. They always have competitive prices (usually equal or lower than anyone else), they ship fast, and have no-hassle returns.

johnk756
John K.
5/12/18

Always helpful resources available before placing order if you're trying to decide between a couple of products. Can always trust the insight of the sales people. They're candid and honest. You just can't go wrong.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video