Review of B&H Photo Video

consumervideo@bhphotovideo.com
2017 Customer choice award

jeffc355
7/9/18

Great place to purchase gear. I always get excellent service and will always come back here! I have been a Canon owner for years and still believe in the full DSR experience!

albertc109
7/8/18

Always a pleasure to shop with B&H. Great prices, good description, and quick delivery. The Ubiquity networking equipment has served me well. Looking forward to having better coverage in the back yard.

kieuv
7/8/18

B&H Photo Video is the best place for consumer electronics. Huge selections! Reasonable and competitive prices. Their website is easy to navigate and the checkout process is clear and easy to follow. Fast shipping and breezy return. We have spent thousands at this site and have not had any issues.

martinc205
7/8/18

This store is nice and the internet site is good so I can find what I want. It is also affordable and offers the latest information. It is a store that I can use for a lifetime. When ordering by internet, it is a store that shows the exact delivery date and the date of receipt. It is a good store that never let me down. This store is highly recommended for many people.

thurmanp6
7/6/18

B&H Photo Video is the best place to get anything you need for any king of photographic media. Customer service knowledgeable and friendly. I get all of my equipment from them if I can.

jimf214
7/6/18

Really easy to find what I was shopping for. The search can be tailored to look for multiple brands of the product I wanted or just one brand. The web page is laid out in an easy to use fashion.

rogerb224
7/6/18

I've been a satisfied customer of B&H for several years and it's been the best experience every time. Highly recommended!

peggyb111
7/6/18

Never had any problem with any order. Buy all my camera equipment from B&H. Returns have been easy and hassle free. Prices are competitive with other suppliers.

morganj32
7/6/18

I can't wait to visit B&H in New York. I try to purchase all of my equipment through them. They are reliable, helpful, and their prices are competitive.

faithp14
7/5/18

This site is so easy to find the items needed. The description and photos are great when wanting to see what you are getting. The prices are great as well. Love shopping at B&H.

peterg303
7/5/18

Have checked out other shops online and B&H always wins. Great variety of products, fast shipping and the best prices.

tonyk106
7/5/18

Buy all my video needs from this company, great quality and never an issue. I recommend this to all the people I know that deal with video and audio. Great Company

rena2
7/5/18

Website is easy to maneuver making ordering online seamless saving shoppers a lot of time and satisfied with the process.

daiv
7/5/18

I'm very pleasure when shopping at B&H photo ! B&H is very professional with high quality and good price !

edwardj80
7/4/18

Best source for photo enthusiasts, if you need info, they have product experts for advice, if you know what you want, it is easy to find it on their website, suggested accessories for your purchase are often good choices, and checkout is a piece of cake once you establish an account.

johnn409
7/4/18

B&H is very professional with high quality and fair prices. If you're ever in NYC, visit the store. It's heaven...

davids1707
7/3/18

I have really enjoyed shopping at B&H Photo for the past few years. Great selection of products and Substantial sales.. Only criticism I have is with the site design/colors not being favorable to disabled people (me) with visual disorders (mostly link and font colors) ALTHOUGH, I wouldn't know where to start correcting this for such a small percentage of the population like myself. In terms of shopping, I can usually find a better price for the items I shop, not all the time, but enough to make a difference to me. Many Thanks to B&H for a good online shopping experience.

seanh166
7/3/18

Easy to find what you're looking for or just browse around, not something easily done on Amazon. Fast service, great prices.

igorb38
7/2/18

Huge selection with super low prices. Free shipping and no tax. Easy to use website with lot's of info to research. Can you ask for anything more??

kingm25
7/2/18

Fantastic website and excellent value.
I have always bought stuff from B&H and it is always good value for money.
Highly recommended.
Would like to add that customers should be rewarded with discount coupons online.

jasons571
7/2/18

I have been purchasing camera gear for the last 20 years from B&H and they continue to improve on a streamlined service that makes browsing and ordering a very convenient and positive experience! Great customer service as well!

keithl138
7/1/18

B&H has been a tech staple for me for many years...Can't say enough how great this business is...When I need something, I always go to B&H first, because they are on the cutting edge of technology...

garyb446
7/1/18

I found the product I needed easily on their website; I compared prices across the internet and found their price was very competitive; quick shipping, and great support responses.

rogerl128

Great Store Great Prices Great Service
Order all my photo equipment and supplies from B&H
They will not be beat on price!

patriciap294
6/30/18

Site is easy to navigate. Always have what we need at the best prices. Delivery is SPEEDY!
I've never had any problems in ordering. Everything arrives as scheduled and in great shape. So far, I've never had to return anything due to breakage/damage.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/888625-REG/ Yes, we do. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By mike j.

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., Bhphoto Representative
Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

14 Photos for B&H Photo Video