Review of B&H Photo Video

Tel: 1-800-606-6969
2017 Customer choice award

markf197
1/9/18

B&H typically always has the best prices and the fastest shipping. I love to visit the NYC store as they literally have everything you could ever want related to electronics.

rajenderb
1/9/18

I am a B & H loyal customer. Cannot go wrong for reliability, advise on products, return policy and service

fogartyf
1/9/18

Another perfect transaction with the king of camera stores. I've been a loyal customer for decades and wouldn't even consider doing business with anyone else. Great prices, great service, knowledgeable staff...no complaints. Thank you BandH!

richardz24
1/8/18

B&H is one of the best places to order from. They deal in a lot of items other than photography. I never had a bad experance from B&H. Most of their items are shipped for free. the delivery is the best. I would certainly recommend it from my friends. Never had a bad experiance.

tomk148
1/8/18

B&H is the more reliable, efficient, and knowledgable camera and electronics stores on the planet. It is always a pleasure researching and ordering products from their great website.

dwainc6

Great shopping experience!!
B&H always has what I'm looking for at a reasonable price.
I would recommend this site to anyone looking for photo gear.

johng567
1/8/18

If I had more money, I'd spend it all at B&H! I remember the first e-commerce site and it left something to be desired. The improvements since have been phenomenal had it's now a please to use.

alexf108
1/6/18

B&H has the easiest to navigate online interface, when it comes to shopping for electronics. Love the camera selection, All my gear i have bought it here..

jamesm769
james m.
1/6/18

Great interface. Straight ahead way to buy and always fabulous real people to answer my sometimes difficult questions. Humans win!

janetc134
1/6/18

I always enjoy going to B&H Photo Video. I know they have quality products and great service. I highly recommend them.

michaelb634
1/6/18

If only all merchants made finding items, shopping and checking out as easy as B&H, we all would benefit greatly.

brians347
1/6/18

BH has everything you could ever need for photography and/or videography. Also, audio gear and DJ equipment. Their prices are very competitive and shipping is very quick for almost all products.

ashtonl8
1/6/18

B&H is by far the best source for my Photo/Video needs. It's a super easy site to navigate and get the necessary information. Plus, the prices are great. I highly recommend B&H to everyone!

bruceg72
1/6/18

The web site is fast and efficient. B&H stocks a very wide product line. I appreciate the very fast shipping. I buy frequently from B&H for these reasons. The very occasional return is also fast and painless.

daver151
1/6/18

I purchase all of my electronic gear form B&H. Fast service, knowledgeable staff, and fast shipping!

lindal302
1/4/18

So fast, simple and the service is amazing!! I've been a customer for years and still amazed at how fast I get my purchases delivered to my front door.

josephb194
1/4/18

B&H has the easiest to navigate online interface, when it comes to shopping for electronics. Love the camera selection and prices.

chucks47
1/4/18

The website is easy to navigate and the selection of products is excellent. It certainly met my needs.

alwynj
1/4/18

B&H Photo Video has the customers' interest at heart. I have been a customer of this store since 1999 and have found no regret doing business with them. I am comfortable spending thousands of dollars with this store because of their honesty and professionalism in business

jimd173
1/4/18

B&H consistently has the products I'm looking for at a reasonable price. The web site is intuitive to use, suggests items that might go well with something I'm buying, and delivery has been on time and without any problems.

joset77
1/4/18

Todo en buen estado. y prontitud en el envío. como me gustaria conocer en persona su almacén es uno de mis sueños, vivo en Colombia sur América.
saludos,

cameronb61
1/4/18

Over the years I've bought cameras & equipment from B&H. Excellent in every way. I've also had to return a couple--just not what I thought I needed--and have had great service on that side.You can have total confidence in shopping this very professional store.

gregk56
1/4/18

B&H does it again. Per usual I waited until last minute to upgrade my gear and I went to Amazon out of habit. Even with my prime shipping it would not get the gear needed here by the date intended. In stepped B&H. Quick search got me to the bag I needed and shipped to my door in 2-days, for FREE! All in under 5 minutes on the site.

Thanks B&H for always saving my backside.

daved113
1/4/18

My Go To Place For What I Need.
Always In Stock, Great Prices, Fast Shipping.
Makes My Job A Lot Easier.

lioneld15
1/3/18

A recent delivery by UPS of a package of Epson papers was sent damaged beyond any use ( bent box and banged at corner- Further it was written up and classified as used in the invoice ! I wish i had known that ...
I am surprised of such ....a first in my relation with B&H overthe years!!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Robert: Email me - henryp[at]bhphoto.com - and include the original B&H order number if possible. Eddy: We have a 40+ year sterling reputation. We're owned by a New Yorker, not someone in any other country. We offer free shipping on thousands of items. Arvin: We have a 30-day no-questions-asked return policy on almost everything we sell. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

ANy refurbished item we sell has been refurbished by the manufacturer or official US distributor, Nikon USA or Canon USA etc. Other used items are each rated on a numeric scale and we tend to be conservative so customers are not disappointed.

By mike j., B&H Photo Video Representative

You can email henryp[at]bhphoto.com and either I will address your question or forward it to whoever here is best suited to do so.. -- Henry Posner / B&H Photo-Video

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

When you put an item into a shopping cart on the B&H site. after you provide the destination our site will calculate shipping fees for any available shipping vendors so you can decide which to use before processing your purchase. ^hp

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Used items are listed in a separate section of our site. All of these - bhpho.to/1TQamPr - are brand new.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Online we're at www.bandh.com. Our store is 420 9th Ave in Manhattan.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Unless the US government or a manufacturer has a restriction we ship almost ecveryting we sell to Australia.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Order cutoff times for all domestic orders shipping via UPS, FedEx Economy, or FedEx Priority: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST Domestic orders shipping via USPS, FedEx Saver, or Truck (non-rush), received before 7:00am ET will be shipped same day Order cutoff times for White Glove next day delivery (domestic): Monday - Thursday: 2:30pm ET Friday: 11:00am ET or 12:00pm DST International orders received before 7:00am local New York time will be shipped same day.

By Henry P., B&H Photo Video Representative

Questions? Get answers from the B&H Photo Video staff and other customers.

13 Photos for B&H Photo Video