B&H Photo Video reviews

Reviews

Tuell W.
“Good experience”
8/18/18

I ordered a large format printer from here and everything came as described. I think they are a very reputable company.

Serpil D.
“Great Service”
8/18/18

I'm customer of B&H since very long time. Every time I had very good experience.
Thank you very much.

Scott G.
“Great shopping experience”
8/18/18

I have purchased camera equipment from B&H for years. This is my first computer purchase.They had what I wanted in stock and could get it to me faster than the custom build from Apple. Same machine!

Jim A.
“Always a pleasure”
8/18/18

B&H Phoo Video has been my go to store for six years, back when I bought my first camera and began producing video full time. Ethical, helpful, knowledgeable, and great customer support. The fact that they shut down for Sabbath and Jewish holidays (though a bit inconvenient for customers) says something very positive about the company. BTW, I am not Jewish, I'm an evangelical Christian.

Joseph L.
“exactly what I was looking for”
8/16/18

Hunted the internet over looking for a tripod with the same shoe as my ez pod jr. The representative from Slik told me this was what I needed and gave me a link to B&H.

Carole F.
“B&H is the ONLY Photo Store you'll need!”
8/16/18

In and through the years, you have been my go-to for photo needs. You're live sales help has never steered me wrong. I really depend on B&H.

Joseph H.
“The Go-To resource for serious photographers and videographers”
8/16/18

B&H always comes through. They are simply the best source for photo and video gear anywhere. I rely on them and they don't disappoint.

Frank B.
“Great Selection and Service”
8/15/18

I've shopped at B&H since long before the internet, and have always found great selection of products and service.

Randy C.
“Customer Service is great!”
8/15/18

Lost a rewards # and customer service was very pleasant in finding the number and re-mailing it to me.

Carla B.
“ALWAYS THE BEST”
8/15/18

I have been a professional sports videographer for 11 years now and EVERY SINGLE TIME I order equipment from B&H it's delivered fast and the quality is always top notch. I will always trust B&H. In my mind, no other company is better. And, I LOVE the tutorials on YouTube. Very helpful.

Louis S.
“excellent expirience”
8/15/18

This website really make simple the expirience to buy, I recommend; not to my custumers, but yes for other people who loves the technology and is looking for an easy and safety place

Craig N.
“Love B&H!”
8/15/18

I've been ordering from them since the late 90's. Never been disappointed. Always excellent prices and fast shipping. Customer Service is second to none!

Federico G.
“Apple 15.4" MacBook Pro with Touch Bar”

Excellent ascesors!
I don´t have time to wait for a touch in spanish, but it´s not a problem. I will buy another products here, think a canon 6d
Love bh!

Jeff C.
“Dependable advice and info. and great service”
8/14/18

I have ordered several Nikon DSLRs, high-end Eizo monitors, all of my Nikon lenses, speed lights, camera bags/packs and many other accessories and i never worry about any of it after placing my order. B&H simply delivers what they say they will deliver.

Joel S.
“Consistently customer oriented!!!”
8/14/18

Web site is responsive, easy to navigate and is what I have grown to appreciate about B&H!
Always use B&H for convenience and customer support!

MALIK W.
“Great site, with knowledgeable and friendly customer support!”
8/14/18

Great site, with knowledgeable and friendly customer support! Fast shipping as well!
I found the products I needed at reasonable prices. The reviews were pretty helpful as well!

Peter B.
“Love B&H Photo!”
8/14/18

Free expedited shipping!? B&H has everything I need at great prices and they ship really fast. Customer service is second to none!

Lynene C.
“Great site, helpful information and superior informative reviews”
8/13/18

Dependable company, well designed website, best in the business for all photography and video needs.

Jon G.
“Always great. Fast Shipping”
8/12/18

Always great. Fast Shipping. Been using them for years for all types of purchases. I've never had any problems with these folks. Im 59 and started using them in my 30's

Jeffrey A.
“Great selection, professional service, and fast delivery.”
8/12/18

I use B&H for professional and personal photography/video needs and I very rarely need, or want, to use any other company.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension