B&H Photo Video reviews

Reviews

J P.
“Just the best”
5/26/18

Reliable, helpful, quick, trustworthy; vast selection. I usually order online, but the store in NYC is an experience and the staff uniformly helpful and friendly. And...they know what they are talking about. Not your typical 21st century experience.

My only problem is I have given them reviews over the years and they still keep asking. Notwithstanding this very minor hiccup, it is a great place to shop..

Russell B.
“Informative and honest”
5/26/18

I been using B&H for a year, decent prices their site is informative and when you call they give straight forward and honest advice.

Mike H.
“Always Great Service and Delivery”
5/24/18

Needed a quick small accessory for a Canon 5DIII and of course it is in stock and ready to ship immediately. Cannot beat B&H for your photo needs!

Laura P.
“Great Company”
5/24/18

Fast Shipping, Great prices, very easy to work with if you have a return. Highly recommend. Used equipment is also rated appropriately. I have been extremely happy with them.

William W.
“Great shopping experience”
5/23/18

Great shopping experience, easy and quick checkout. I love the split payment method which allows me to use up the remaining balance on my debit card.

Zipporah M.
“Awesome products and excellent services”
5/23/18

I have ordered many products from B&H. I sincerely appreciate the prices, the quality of products and very wonderful customer services. Their delivery is also awesomely timely and always on time as promised. Keep it up B&H. YOU ARE AWESOME. Ill shop with you again and again and have and will continue to recommend you to my friends and family. God bless you

Claire S.
“Never disappoints”
5/23/18

Great customer service, great products, quick shipping, one stop shopping for all your photography equipment needs.

Gus D.
“All too easy!”
5/23/18

On-line purchase is simple and straight-forward, I made this purchase from Australia and looking forward to receiving product in Chicago when I visit my daughter and her family

Alan P.
“good customer service”
5/22/18

Very knowledgeable staff, helpful and nice. Good quality materials, wide variety of photo and video toys. I would recommend B and H, the pricing is very comparable as well.

Bruce H.
“iPads priced better than Apple”
5/22/18

This is the place to buy an iPad. The only thing missing that you can get from Apple is engraving. I saved almost $400 on my iPad + accessories order.

Joseph S.
“Gifts for my wife are never easier to order than here”
5/22/18

I am unencumbered by marketing-speak. It's all about the product, it's quality, competitive cost, and great customer service. Ama-who?

Louie C.
“Online Ordering”
5/22/18

Easy to do, & will do it again!!! Love the picture to illustrate the items. Great descriptions as well.

Kenneth M.
“Great camera and great accessories”
5/18/18

Great camera and great accessories. A little in depth buy if you have the time to site down and read the manual in your hand along with the camera you will survive. You could not beat the price and so far my early pics are very satisfactory. Thanks B&H.

Michael A.
“It's always nice to order camera gear from camera experts”
5/18/18

It's always nice to order camera gear from camera experts. It makes a huge difference in the rare event you have a problem or a question. Thanks for the great service!

william d.
“Huge inventory”
5/18/18

Huge inventory. Prompt shipping. Price matching if the price goes down within 30 days after purchase.

David L.
“Site info is awesome, prices solid and my only complaint...”
5/18/18

Site info is awesome, prices solid and my only complaint is B&H discontinues things instead of selling them at lower prices, such as Lexar XQD cards

Kevin W.
“The only thing missing is an exact quote of on which...”
5/18/18

The only thing missing is an exact quote of on which date the order will be delivered. When it says 3 business days, I don't know if you are counting the day it was ordered.

F P.
“Seamless Navigation, and speedy checkout!”
5/17/18

Always easy, and no hassle to check out. Love the ability to chat online as well to get product advice. The ability to create a Cart # then call to ask / modify is great too!

Randy S.
“I always begin looking at B&H first for over 25 years now!”
5/17/18

I started years ago placing orders out of B&H catalogs, now its so easy to find items on the very intuitive and informative web site. Love B&H.Thanks B&H for all you do for the Photographic community, never a problem with dozens of orders.

Blaine M.
“Thorough product offering at good prices with excellent customer service”
5/17/18

If you are shopping on price you will find that B&H is right in there. They carry pretty much everything out there, or can get it. Lastly, the customer service is great courteous and helpful.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension