B&H Photo Video reviews

Reviews

Yervand P.
“perfect”
11/16/18

everything is excellent, but i wish to see more oftenly real good deals especially on cameras on studio lights and on lenses

Robert M.
“Service”
11/15/18

Great service. Used "chat". Answered all my questions short and to the point. Made the purchase of the Sony FE 70-300 lens. Very happy.

James P.
“Best customer service”
11/14/18

Have been buying photo equipment from B&H for years. Quick turnaround, best selection, quality service.

Barney W.
“LOVE B&H Photo Video!”
11/14/18

These folks are the best. I buy 95% or more of all my gear from them. Their selection is massive and the prices are always competitive. They are always handy to answer any of my questions too. If I have a return - it's super easy to take of...Love these folks!

Thank you!

Barney Wood

Sean W.
“Best Photo / Video Supply Co. Ever!”
11/12/18

Absolutely love this company and we always order from here when I can - incredible service and they are great folks to work.

“Excellent website, Great service”
11/10/18

I have bought many things from B&H Photo and it has always been a very good experience. The one time the item was damaged, it was replaced promptly without any hassle. Their website is excellent and easy to find what I am looking for. They have enormous selections and their prices are very competitive. Even when I shop around the Internet, I end up ordering here since I have found them reliable, have good prices and the service is great.

Mitchell E.
“Always Good”
11/10/18

I have always had a good experience shopping and buying from B&H. As a photographer I rely on them to have what I need, when I need it and at a reasonable price. They have never disappointed me.

Tony C.
“Was always happy with B&H but...”
11/10/18

I've purchased a lot of my gear through B&H over the past ten years. Recently I purchased a light that clearly displayed the accessories included, but when I received the item, one of the accessories was missing. When I contacted B&H to see why, they said that it wasn't included and I should have read the fine print. The accessory was NOT grayed out in the featured images and was clearly shown as part of the purchase. The customer service person was not helpful in slightest and only said that he would bring it up to their Internet team. I checked back a week later and the image is still posted misleading new buyers. I feel that hey should have honored their mistake in visually misleading my decision to buy the item and at least sent me the missing part. They did not. If this keeps happening, I'm going to think about shopping elsewhere online.

Nicholas D.
“Best price available I love B&H”
11/10/18

I always look to B&H for the best prices when I'm doing comparison shopping online. No complaints here they always take care of me

Tom R.
“Best Selection and Prices”
11/10/18

B & H has always been a vendor that I can count on for selection and optimum high end products. They stand by there sales and work with you if and when issues occur.
They are a company that has integrity.

I will always consider them when I am about to purchase a high end computer part or high end SLR camera.

Amber J.
“Great Customer Service & Fast Shipping”
11/9/18

I have been purchasing from B&H for years and have always had a great experience! Prices are comparable and even sometimes cheaper than Amazon. Customer service is great and shipping is quick!

Kevin B.
“Simply the best.”
11/8/18

B & H looks out for the part time professionals just as thorough as the full time professional. I enjoy doing business with them.

MARTIN R.
“Excellent”
11/8/18

Always an easy experience with B&H. Never have I had a problem and they always know what they are talking about.

Aaron B.
“Busy Store, many customers, warehouse atmosphere, sometimes knowledgeable, friendly staff”
11/8/18

You have to do your research about equipment, technology, application etc. yourself before buying at B&H! The sales people are not always 100% knowledgeable about what they sell. You have to find a customer-friendly specialist about what you want to buy which is difficult at peak times. Prices are not better than anywhere else, and you might not like the ethnic bias... If item is in store, checkout is easy. Shipment usually fast and reliable.

Alan H.
“LOVE B&H”
11/7/18

Always ships on time and has the best prices ANYWHERE! Always ships on time and has the best prices ANYWHERE!

Jim C.
“Never disappoints”
11/7/18

You always get what you are expecting. There may be cheaper but BH saves me time and I know I'm getting a fair price with excellent service.

Carl S.
“Good for a NY superstore”
11/7/18

Their website still has problems with iOS, but it's getting better. Prices are good, phone service is better than it ever has been in the past, and shipping and returns are quite good. I like that they stock much more than either of my local camera stores. I use B&H exclusively for big ticket' items.

Jianli L.
“Great experience in technical support”
11/6/18

Extremely quick and thoughtful experiences from technical to customer support in answering my questions.

Patty K.
“B&H better than Amazon”
11/6/18

Yes B& H Photo Video was a buck cheaper and Free Shipping!!! Easy shopping cart - what is there not to love!!!

jack p.
“They used to be good not any more”
11/5/18

Working with one of their people for a home security system. Rep suggested
cameras, NVR, and switch to make system work together. Put up initial
system with 4 cameras, all worked well. Ordered the remaining 3
cameras, installed and tried to add to system. System responds that I
am missing licenses. Now I'm stuck spending hundreds more that I was
not told I would have to. Had the rep told me that I would have asked about other options. I found another NVR that would have worked for less money total. As the other NVR had the PoE
switch build in. What kind of customer service is this? I already
spent over $1100 now to find out that it'll cost hundreds more. So their so called experts either only care about making money for B&H, they don't know their products or don't care about customer service. Sent an email from their website to what I thought was customer service. the reply said sorry for the miscommunication. Failing to tell the customer pertinent information about the products is now a miscommunication. Tried again to customer service and no reply. As of now I will not buy from B&H again.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension