B&H Photo Video reviews

420 9th Ave., New York NY, 10001

Ratings Summary

Reviews

Samantha T.
“Best place to buy equipment!”
12/13/17

I'm a photographer and I buy everything from B&H (camera equipment, cameras, computers, etc.) Always delivered on time and always helpful on purchasing the right equipment.

“Great store to do business with!”
12/13/17

I have been a B&H customer for decades. Purchased my pro camera gear here for years. Now my wife even shops at B&H. Great customer service! Great Products & Fast Shipping Too!

Ron H.
“Best price, best service. My go to store.”
12/13/17

I could spend my time shopping around. But in the end, the best legitimate prices are here... and a no-questions-asked return policy. No brainer to shop here.

Craig M.
“Easy and Fast Checkout”
12/13/17

We like the variety and in stock merchandise from B & H Photo. The technical support team is awesome and are very knowledgeable.

Harvey W.
“rewards”
12/13/17

I got a surprise holiday gift. I forgot about my reward from a past purchase but then
B & H emailed me a reminder and I wound up buying something for $7.99 w/zero cost to me, including free shipping. Don't believe that you can get something for $7.99 out the door from these guys? Guess again. But if you spend longer than 90 seconds on the web site be prepared to invest a bit more.

Rodger B.
“Easy order”
12/13/17

Now for the order to be received on time!! The whole process will have been worth it. B&H has nearly always been promise perfect.

David G.
“B&H is the best”
12/13/17

B&H is the best... they literally have everything you need and they ship fast. They also often have great deals in their deal zone.

Ed S.
“Always a great resource!”
12/12/17

Whether you are looking for advice about a product or just checking to see what's new, B&H is a great resource. I've had very good experiences with all my purchases.

Ray W.
“THE one stop for all your video and photo needs”
12/12/17

Been dealing with B&H for years, excellent service, shipping and always meet expectations. Why go anywhere else?

Howard P.
“reliable and helpful”

Reliable and helpful.
My only complaint is B&H's delivery service in my area (Palm Beach County, Florida) which is UPS.
UPS always gives the day of delivery, but always between the hours of 7:00 am and 8:00 pm. Not great if I have to sign for delivery. Contacting UPS doesn't help. I never know in advance from B&H if I have to sign for delivery.

Susan T.
“Always have a great experience!”
12/12/17

Great deals and excellent service. I have purchased many items throughout the years and I have always had good experiences.

art b.
“5d Mk4”
12/12/17

Great deals and quick service ! yeah! they are the one and only best place to buy for the last 20 years !

Gennadi F.
“Good reliable store”
12/12/17

My wife and I were shopping at B&H for years, both ordering on-line and coming into the store in NYC when we happen to be there (from New Jersey). Store is large with tremendous selection of goods, nice and knowledgeable staff, shipping is always on-time and overall quality of offered products are above average with reasonable affordable pricing.

Brent B.
“Fast! Easy! High quality!”
12/12/17

They can do it all. Nice, simple website - easy to purchase! Great quality items - I never hesitate when ordering from B&H!

J W.
“B&H is a dream website & company”
12/12/17

B&H combines a stellar website, excellent prices, fantastic return policy, and (if you happen to be in NYC) a great store to explore -- all seamlessly put together. They are my first pick when shopping for electronics, cameras, etc. Always a pleasure to see such care & consideration put into a (local, non-chain) business. Thank you, B&H!

jean h.
“Quick and easy”
12/12/17

Reviewed and compared products, had a quick online chat, ordered and paid for product all within 10 mins. A first for me! If the free Expedited Shipping comes though as stated, I could not be happier with an online transaction.

Jeff S.
“Excellent company, the right products at excellent prices”
12/12/17

All of my transactions with B&H over many years have gone well. The products have shipped quickly and arrived in A-1 condition. The website is easy to use. The product reviews are a of high quality and appear to be real, unlike another large e-commerce site.

Jess M.
“5/5 stars”
12/12/17

Website is easy to navigate, relevant search results, makes it easy to compare, and doesn't have a bunch of ads jamming it up like other retailers. Customer service is awesome and made it east to ask any stupid questions. Shipping is free and fast. Best selection and price.

Donna L.
“B and H is my favorite store.”
12/12/17

I find stuff I don't even know I need here. And since it always comes on time and I'm confident I can return it easily, maybe I order more than I should...

Tina S.
“Great Site”
12/12/17

The website is easy to use and offers great options! We use B&H for work but this was a gift card for Christmas.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension