B&H Photo Video reviews

Review of B&H Photo Video
420 9th Ave., New York NY, 10001

Reviews

Bilynda M.
“The products you want shipped fast and free”
2/18/18

I can find the products I need at a competitive price and they ship quickly and reliably. I like that they recommend products to go with what I select, so I don't have to search for them separately.

SANDRA R.
“GREAT SERVICE”
2/16/18

B&H is reliable and dependable.
Order always arrives undamaged and on time.
Over the years I have ordered at least five cameras, many lens and other accessories and have never had a problem with any of the orders.

Gordon B.
“Great Selection Readily Accessible, at least in the photo department”
2/15/18

A vast selection of goods, an amazing quantity of useful information about them, a zippy website well-organized - at least in the photo department. I have no experience with the other sections of the store. Bravo, B & H ! I am glad to be your loyal customer. -- Gordon in northern New Jersey

Linda S.
“quick and easy”
2/14/18

Found two filters to compare so did a brief live chat where I got good information. Added to my cart the filter and a filter case and did a quick checkout.

“B&H is my GO-TO place for photography, just as it was for my late husband, a professional.”
2/14/18

B&H is my GO-TO headquarters for photo, video and recording equipment. I am a professional/published editor/photographer who also does projects for my pastor's outreach ministry.

Joe S.
“Best in the Business !”
2/14/18

Been shopping for all my camera gear here, for YEARS! They are the Sun in the Sky, the epitome of fine customer service and reliability in a camera dealer !

Minh L.
“Inventory”
2/13/18

So far, loving their inventory! It is a lot better than other sites. I've just ordered and waiting on shipping. Will update review as soon as it arrives.

Rob M.
“My Supplier of Choice for Photography Gear and more”
2/13/18

I learned about B&H from family about 5 years ago and have been buying from them ever since. They've never let me down, pack every shipment very well and their customer service team is great to deal with.

John F.
“So EASY as ALWAYS”
2/13/18

The easiest place to order your gear. Quick shipping and no tax. I nor anyone else that I know of have had issues with orders from B&H. Did I mention no tax?

Mike L.
“large product line and quick”
2/13/18

Where else can one go and get 99% of the photography and computer needs at fair prices and have them delivered in 2 days free. all I can say is thank you

Chad D.
“I am fairly new to these guys, so far so good”
2/13/18

Like I said in the subject heading, I am somewhat "new" to these guy as I didn't really get so active in my purchasing until recently. However since last fall, I have ordered a fairly intense amount of equipment and its been pretty darn easy and with all the details clearly spelled out. I sincerely trust these guys to look out for you in the event that something doesn't go quite right as life would have it from time to time. I think that says a lot in these days I think! thanks a lot B&H! Chad

Robert B.
“Excellent Selection & Prices with Easy to Use Website”
2/13/18

Always a pleasure to use the B&H website. Excellent selection, excellent product descriptions/photos, and Excellent pricing. Free, expedited delivery on many items.

Mark K.
“Nothing But Good Things To Say”
2/13/18

Staff is extremely knowledgeable very friendly and helpful. Shipping is efficient and delivered as promised. Only had one issue, where an item was packed in error at the Fulfillment Center, which was quickly resolved the next day.

Gitty G.
“Free delivery and great prices and selection”
2/12/18

I live in Brooklyn, NY so most items I received free next day shipping, better than amazon prime and you don't need to be a member and pay membership fees. and their prices and selection are great!

Jeffrey H.
“Another problem free order.”
2/12/18

I've been dealing with these guys since the 1990's. Cameras, camera supplies, lenses, filters, film, memory cards, scanners, printers, ink sets, whatever my business needs, B&H has it, no problems. Very trustworthy too.

Smokey K.
“Love B&H”
2/12/18

One of the best co and web sites i used. I have gotten all my stuff here. TV, cameras, printers, scanners, and all Epson supplies. Not doing much know that i am 83. Soon you guys will be losing a good customer. you wanted 100 words so you got it...............
Smokey

Roy V.
“The Best”
2/10/18

Quick & easy to order. Always helpful when you need it. I have never had any problems when dealing with B&H.

mary b.
“Always in stock”
2/10/18

Love shopping here. Items needed have always been in stock, when other camera stores do not have the inventory.

Patricia S.
“TOP NOTCH SERVICE!”
2/8/18

I have purchased items from various pieces of camera gear to a beautiful electric keyboard. Selection and prices are excellent and I receive excellent customer service when I have a question. So far I have not experienced a single problem. I recommend B&H often.

Gary M.
“Easy And Reliable”
2/8/18

I have ordered from B&H before. Always easy to do, and reliable. No problems to report. I have more photography items on my wish list; and I will certainly be considering B&H, when I purchase.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension