Babe Cosmetics

Babe Cosmetics has a consumer rating of 2.73 stars from 448 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Babe Cosmetics also ranks 103rd among Cosmetics sites. The most common issues with Babe Cosmetics are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.6%

• Customer service was on the ball and easy to get ahold of.
  • After seeing a Facebook ad for Focallure metallic waterproof lip gloss, I decided to place an order and try it out.

• After u receive or first free box they send u another box immediately and charge u for it.
  • If you want a subscription box try boxy charm or Ipsy or literally any other box.
How would you rate Babe Cosmetics?

“BABEBOX Cosmetics”

Vickie L.
5/18/20

I am absolutely so very happy and satisfied with the opportunity of being a SUBSCRIBER to "BABEBOX" Cosmetics. The units supplied in the monthly boxes are full size products, not small samples. Products are always items that I would love to have bought for myself and wouldn't. Thank you Babebox Cosmetics. Vickie Langston Photos attached using cosmetics.

“Never received anything and tried to cancel - refused service”

Maggie M.
8/2/20

I ordered my box on Jul11 and didn't receive anything and it's still unfulfilled, I then got charged for my 1st full payment box on 01 Aug. I immediately contacted Jessica from BabeBox and got a response literally saying "No". I asked them how they expect me to uphold my side of the agreement with payment for them to not uphold theirs. Both shipments as still unfulfilled and they have my money for both. See below for proof. This is ridiculous and a scam.

customer service (70) box (232) order (155) subscription box (25) company (104) phone number (14) beauty box (14) month (140) credit card (13) 48 hours (9) subscription service (11) products (172)
maggiem221
August 2nd, 2020
vickiel87
May 18th, 2020
Thank you Babebox Cosmetics.

Vickie Langston

Photos attached using cosmetics.
sharond504
May 4th, 2020
I ordered the end of March my free box plus added 2 surprise items. I received a Babe box the end of April. It was in fact the April box subscription box. I loved everything in it. I'm 66, will use the face products and makeup. Anything not quite right for me will be gifted to daughters.
I'm expecting my free box this week according to shipping. I see bad reviews, but they are from women wanting something for free ONLY. I read the offer and was not surprised' by billing or shipping during these Covid-19 times. Thank-you Babe for brightening my day with great quality products. I look forward to my next box!
jodyp67
September 7th, 2020
I cant belive ive been waiting months for my box to arrive i message to complain
An they tell me they want me to pay up front for another box... i haven't even seen the first one WHAT A SCAMM! They lie an stole money from me! Will never recommend! What $#*!ing $#*!s
Do not fall for their tricks an lies this is a scamm!
Tells me theyll send both at once what a joke an wait 6 months for delivery get $#*!edd!
catherinee81
August 1st, 2020
This is the most ridiculous and frustrating experience I've had with a company. Their products are trash so I cancelled in june. I've now been charged both in July and now august.

I cant get onto website to figure out what's going on. Because according to the site I no longer have an account. So I've emailed where I was assured in june that I had cancelled. Still being charged. And when I emailed about a refund they denied me.

I just emailed again because I was just charged again. I'm going to file with the bbc, but have no clue what to do.
jenyag
June 10th, 2020
So it's been a month... they charged me twice even though I haven't received anything yet. So as far as the product goes - I have no clue... however... its been shipped about a month ago, and has been "in transit" ever since. I don't know about you, but there is no way in hell I'd put something on my skin that's been boiling in there... in this heat... for a month... so it will most likely go strait to the trash bin anyway This is the absolute worst subscription box experience I've ever had.
sarahh725
March 2nd, 2020
After u receive or first free box they send u another box immediately and charge u for it. They won't let u cancel it it's in there policy I suggest if u ordered a box to just shut ur card off or notify ur bank. And the products are cheaply made and horrible I would never pay for this junk! I wasn't able to get a refund after talking to two different ppl and being put on hold for about 20 minutes. I would give them ZERO stars if I could.
carlap127
April 9th, 2020
Cant leave home to go shopping for new makeup. Why not give a company a try love the product I received. Completely worth it.

Carla P.
victorias343
March 25th, 2020
Don't waste your money! Babe cosmetics can't seem to get anything right! From the quality of the products I received in the box I ordered to the responses from their customer service representatives, they need to start fresh and rethink their entire business model! Their billing department can't even enter the proper charges when processing a charge!

If you want a good monthly box that's worth the money, go with boxycharm or ipsy!

If you enjoy being disappointed, called stupid when you're trying to clarify mistakes in THEIR billing or just like to throw money away, then BabeBox has you covered!

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!! BUY!!! BABE COSMETICS!!! THEY!!! ARE!!! TRASH!!!

bolorb1
May 9th, 2020
They would not let you cancel your subscription. I had to close my bank account, they keep your bank information and I am mad at them. Probably not worth your time and money, go shop elsewhere. I guess their products are allergic to me and would like to mention it's not authentic. I reported this issue 10 days ago, and they blocked me on instagram. Soon they will be closed and sued by customers.
angief73
May 20th, 2020
The Babe Box is a really good deal when you want to try other brands and products. I love everything in my box!
brittanyn88
June 3rd, 2020
My box had yet to be shipped by the time it was to actually reach me so I contacted them asking where it was, they ignored me for 5 days. I also asked them to cancel my subscription because customer service was awful. IGNORED ME. Then 1.5 months later I was charged AGAIN. So I filed a dispute because I did not want to continue with their service. They sent my bank some BS about it saying you'll be charged for two months "everywhere on the site." Which I did not see once. So I'm out $36 and have a box of sh*** product.

Tip for consumers: Literally just exit the site and choose a different subscription box company.

rebeccaw537
May 1st, 2020
This was such a rip off and I was super disappointed in the quality and items are received in the free box. I would have said that I had even paid $6 for shipping but then they charged me another $36 for a second box and I was even more angry. I would never pay $36 for the junk that comes in this box. They have a website with a bunch of five star reviews and I can guarantee they're all fake.

Tip for consumers: Do not sign up for the free trial are we going to live in

ellenq20
July 31st, 2020
I was pleasantly surprised on what came in my beauty box. It also came with bonus items. I had a question and was able to easily contact customer service. The agent did some research and called me back in a timely manner.
jennah93
June 1st, 2020
Don't do it! After the free box you have to pay full price the next month, they won't let you cancel. Customer service is useless as well. Completely misleading and total scam.
audrar10
April 6th, 2020
What an awful company to deal with. The products they send are mediocre at best and half of mine came damaged. When I tried to get a refund or replacement of products it took months and months of speaking to different people for them to finally tell me they could not offer me anything. This company is crap and not worth the time or
Money
megijak
May 22nd, 2020
They are such a scam! I've paid for the first box and didn't get it, I emailed them and they told me I have to pay for the next one to receive the first one so it means if I don't want the next one my money is just gone! Biggest SCAM EVER!
victoriai49
June 12th, 2020
It's a complete rip off, you get 4-5 winky dinky products for 34.99 FLIPPING DOLLARS. Worst don't order this! I would give a 0 if I could
shantellee2
August 19th, 2020
The first box I got was the one i signed up for free and it was nothing but junk. I then got charged $35 after I canceled the subscription and they told me I couldn't get my money back because when you sign up for the free box, you also sign up to get a box for 2 months. I've never heard of such a thing. Although the stuff I got in the new box is pretty nice, I'm still upset. And you pay $35.95 for 4 products. That's insane. This is by far the worst company I've ever dealt with.
reunneg
February 28th, 2020
Thought I'd try the beauty box as I was subscribed to another brand for a while and I liked seeing new items. I had stopped as the items were things I wouldn't use too much and the shades were for white women. This box took quite a while to arrive and I wasn't impressed so contacted them to cancel my subscription and Matthew Anderson was telling me I couldn't cancel a subscription after the 1st box. I HAVE to pay for another one THEN I can cancel. That's illegal and a scam! I would NEVER recommend this money hungry Gold Digging company. Run as fast as you can.
kaitlynw39
May 14th, 2020
I've used multiple makeup subscription sites to find which one is the best and babe cosmetics rocks! I love that you can add extra makeup items to your box through the shop so you can get many different choices. Awesome subscription.
carrieo40
July 1st, 2020
I joined this with the free month and then was told I had to pay for a month at regular price before you can cancel. I could have got the stuff in my box for less than $20 but I'm paying $36 for it. Customer service is terrible! After I had to pay the full month I cancelled it yet I just got charged again. This is a horrible company and the products are a joke. I pay way less for boxy charm and get way more. I am disgusted with all the false advertising!
sashaleef
January 10th, 2020
From Canada? Not worth it. Claim 5 full suze products, not the case. Last month got a sample and a 25 cent make up bag. At 50$ for 3 "surprise" products? I would RATHER NOT.

Also, WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. Been trying to cancel subscription since december. No response, charged for January even though i was clear in Decemeber that i did NOT WANT JANUARY.

SPARE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE
cd302
May 2nd, 2020
They have been charging my card for boxes that aren't coming. That's okay but there's no one responding to me when I reach out. Okay so I should cancel my account, right? Too bad when I log on they say there's no account attached to my email so they've essentially just stolen my credit card info. Can't say anything about the quality for the makeup, but they will definitely steal your money
corinnec31
May 17th, 2020
I'm on the fence about this product. I will give it one more month. It's over priced for what you get

Nope, not at all. Save your money. They have terrible customer service, terrible products, and will fraudulently charge your account. You're better off buying drugstore brands.

See more answers (4)

Nope but EVERYONE else has. Just a scam. You've been warned. A bunch of scamming PIGS. Not getting my real email ;)

By Aaron M.
See more answers (3)

Find a different company to order from. Their entire company is junk.

See more answers (3)

Hey Jessica, we have cruelty-free products and surprise with learning experience are the key features of our subscription, also we ship almost worldwide and don't have waiting lines for subscription or cancellation. Aside from that, although Focallure products and their complementaries are losing a primary focus of our subscription service content editors, we are in the midst of boosting the product assortment even further (current brands include Aesthetica, Bang Beauty, GirlActik, Vincent Longo, Appeal Cosmetics, Oryza) which goes before mentioning that we have a multitude of plans and special settings we can apply which can help you customize the cost and the shipment/charge dates.

See more answers (2)

That website is not the real focallure site. I emailed the real company and they said that this is one of many of there distributors that they send products too.

By Nikki D.
See more answers (2)

I decided to try it as I did a similar service with another company, plus the 1st box was free (have to pay $7.99 shipping though) and I was getting in game rewards. Thought it couldn't be THAT bad. This company is garbage in comparison. DONT USE EVER! They want to try and use loopholes they made up on the spot to keep you and take you're money. Plus the items I received the rent amazing anyhow

By Reunne G.

Hey Carla, Thank you for your question, you can follow the link below to form a title, content, and rating of your review, (to add photos if you deem fit) and to confirm the terms: https://www.sitejabber.com/online-business-review#babecosmetics.com_(BabeBox) And it is going to be released to be seen on our page in a few days after SiteJabber team moderates it.

By Robert C.,

Hey Katarina, the whole order 1001385661 cancellation was already processed and the amount should reflect in few working days.

By Nataly S.

Hey Jainni, currently you don't have active subscriptions on file and 1001379056 was refunded as an exception on September 4

By Nataly S.

Because they are frauds. Alert your bank and threaten legal action against Focallure. They won't stop otherwise.

By Gretchen S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Babe Cosmetics staff and other customers.

Free shipping and returns on all orders. Offering wide range of Focallure Makeup, cosmetics and beauty products of professional quality makeup women must-haves.

robertc1624
Robert C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Babe Cosmetics?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

2.7
Have a question about Babe Cosmetics?