Review of Asos.co.uk

dataprotection@asos.com

8 reviews with 5 stars

thomyd
2/10/19

They have refunded my items when send back but most of the time get the shipment correct. I only had one wrong item so far and I ordered 6 times. Sizing helper is great and the app is very well made. Shipment is usually very quick too. They do videos and very accurate photos of the product. Service and products aside, the brand is very modern, catering to people of many backgrounds and is very efficient.

samanthas142
12/1/17

great collection of fashion clothes, affordable prices and quick delivery. Best customer support. It's one of the best clothing stores online

martaa6
6/25/17

Asos has the best products selection and customer service. I recommend it to all my friends and family and we now all use it!

tonid17
6/2/17

Have made a few small clothing, and one shoe purchase. Came within a week and was very happy with the goods. I live in New Zealand. Will purchase again

matthewc64
12/2/15

definitely recommend and will be using them again!

lyndis
7/1/15

I ordered 4 bridesmaid dresses from ASOS as unfortunately when they came the colour wasn't quite what I was looking for, so we sent them all back. All refunds came back as promptly without any fuss and some bridesmaids didn't fill in the form correctly. So the site were fantastic and I didn't lose any money :) Also the dresses were good quality and very cheap. I will defiantly shop here again.

emmam45
2/25/15

Always using ASOS, love the premier service as I get my order the next day & quick returns.

anyac2
7/18/13

I love Asos. Good selection of clothing at reasonable prices and great service. No complaints.

Questions? Get answers from the Asos.co.uk staff and other customers.

Asos.co.uk?