ASOS UK

ASOS UK has a consumer rating of 3.52 stars from 31 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ASOS UK also ranks 27th among General Apparel sites. The most common issues with ASOS UK are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• The customer service policies are very stict and unfair to customers.
How would you rate ASOS UK?

“Nice dress, was surprised”

Monique R.
10/1/19

I needed an after 5 maternity dress and was not happy with the selections at MM. So I started searching some sites. I came across ASOS and was worried because it's another overseas vendor and that makes me nervous. I was showing the picture of the dress to a co-worker who said that she shops at the regular online stores and she had success and said the only thing I needed to be be sure of is the sizing and that there are warehouses in the US. I went over for a few days in my head and decided to order - and held my breath... The dress arrived and I held my breath some more as I opened the package and put it on. I was in shock. It looked amazing. no hanging threads, the stitching was good and the dress fit perfectly. I don't usually take risks with my clothes, but I guess having someone I know who had a good experience inspired me a little bit.

“No respect for loyal customers”

Connie V.
12/16/19

I had an awful experience with ASOS. I've been a really loyal customer and have been using Asos for years, in the last year alone I spent nearly £1k!! On 30th November I ordered some Christmas presents in their Black Friday sale, I usually have premier (next day) delivery but this wasn't available, standard delivery said 11th November. I got my confirmation email that it had been dispatched on the 5th, then after that NOTHING, I emailed them on the 14th chasing my order and got no response, then out of the blue I received an email saying that they had got my return! I was refunded so I called them straightaway, I would have reordered but 3 of the items were now out of stock and the rest had gone up in price, so even without the three out of stock items I would have ended up spending £65 more. They then told me that it was a mix up at their warehouse, it hadn't been shipped so the staff assumed it was a return (this is a massive lie because it wouldn't have had a returns label on it and I hadn't marked the returns sheet inside) they offered me a 15% off voucher as a gesture of good will' and the guy on the phone told me they could only give me 15% because I'd only spent just over £100! I then asked for their complaints email and tweeted them asking them to respond. Their response was if you want the items order again' to which I responded that was very unhelpful, I was then just sent another 15% off voucher to make it up to me' (I can't use these together and I can't use them on sale items either) basically, they held my money for two weeks, gave me no update and then tried to fob me off with a 15% discount code when you can get 10% codes online for free. SCAMMERS and they don't have any respect for repeat customers!!!

customer service (7)
adriand166
February 18th, 2020
I LOVE ASOS. I love every bit about this brand, their collections for men are always so classy and trendy even from time to time they have launched very bold designs but it doesn't mind and instead it adds more fun; another point i'd like to mention is the fibers they used for their garments, which are very high quality and comfortable; due to that the price is a bit higer as well but buy less choose it well and make it classy!
leenaj7
February 8th, 2020
I visit this store pretty often and make occasional purchases. Cannot comment on all the products but am very happy with clothing part since I have bought many different pieces.
taimm
October 18th, 2019
My first order was flat shoes two years ago. They're my favs and still in a good condition to date. Will definitely come back for more..
thomyd
February 10th, 2019
They have refunded my items when send back but most of the time get the shipment correct. I only had one wrong item so far and I ordered 6 times. Sizing helper is great and the app is very well made. Shipment is usually very quick too. They do videos and very accurate photos of the product. Service and products aside, the brand is very modern, catering to people of many backgrounds and is very efficient.
samanthas142
December 1st, 2017
great collection of fashion clothes, affordable prices and quick delivery. Best customer support. It's one of the best clothing stores online
martaa6
June 25th, 2017
Asos has the best products selection and customer service. I recommend it to all my friends and family and we now all use it!
tonid17
June 2nd, 2017
Have made a few small clothing, and one shoe purchase. Came within a week and was very happy with the goods. I live in New Zealand. Will purchase again
matthewc64
December 2nd, 2015
definitely recommend and will be using them again!
lyndis
July 1st, 2015
I ordered 4 bridesmaid dresses from ASOS as unfortunately when they came the colour wasn't quite what I was looking for, so we sent them all back. All refunds came back as promptly without any fuss and some bridesmaids didn't fill in the form correctly. So the site were fantastic and I didn't lose any money :) Also the dresses were good quality and very cheap. I will defiantly shop here again.
emmam45
February 25th, 2015
Always using ASOS, love the premier service as I get my order the next day & quick returns.
anyac2
July 18th, 2013
I love Asos. Good selection of clothing at reasonable prices and great service. No complaints.

great design and high quality fabrics; comfortable to wear

By Julien S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ASOS UK staff and other customers.

Discover the latest fashion and trends in menswear and womenswear??at ASOS. Shop this season's collection of clothes, accessories, beauty and more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ASOS UK?

Have a question about ASOS UK?