Review of Amazon.ca

Seattle, WA 98109, US

57 reviews with 5 stars

sw346
7/29/19
Very good experience so far with buying items like clothes, kitchen wares, and decorative stuff etc. Recommended strongly as torontarian :)
joanneh123
7/10/19
Absolutely love amazon!! Being a prime member is awesome as well most of my deliverys come with in few days and so many extra goodies like movies tv shows, and all my audiobooks!!!... but most importantly to me is the customers service always helpful and resolve any problems I may have in a professional manner
brucel143
6/23/19
The best online site by far. Excellent customer service and return policy. I have bought alot of products most I would say are great. Selection is outstanding.
rachelf106
4/12/19
I've never used a delivery service or bought from somewhere so amazing. Seriously the customer service is like crazy good, even their phone system like is so handy. Idk how they could be better tbh
joyceg105
4/10/19
Wrong colour, poor quality, three of four towels same, one different. Amazon requested free shipping label from seller (original was return address I believe was in India, return postage required by me), after two follow-up e-mails by me to seller, they offered to credit me half of my costs and wanted me to remove the negative review. Amazon credited my visa the full amount under the A-Z protection.
kathym140
3/11/19
Amazon is aweeesooome. They have good customer service and good products. Can be hit or miss
..fast delivery IF sold by amazon.

Ordered a parcel on monday...received next day. A+++++
shawnb168
2/6/19
I have abosolutly nothing bad to say about amazon..

whenever I have had a issue they have gone out of there way to make sure I was taken care of.. provided contact information email links etc, provided shipping and even offer to reimburse if the original seller refused.. and I am yet to have a issue with any of the sellers..

They have let me try amazon prime more than one for free.. I don't have wifi at my house so I can't really reek the benefit

As far as price goes I am already aware of a price before I start looking.. if your going in blind...well..

They provide me with answers when I had questions, ask questions from me for other people about product I have bought.. this I like..

I do live in remote area and shipping is shipping.. let's be honest once it's left the building it's kinda out of Amazon's hands as far as shipping goes.. and I'm betting they eat alot of shipping..

So many times I've gone out of my way to make sure I buy from the little guy and feed small business.. but at the same time the moment there's a problem .... it's your problem...

If your in retail customer service is everything
nelr
12/13/18
Amazon is great. I ordered Moodeng Womens Snow Boots on Monday, Dec 10, 2018
and I got it 2 days later, Dec 12. Wow, it's super fast delivery considering it's Christmas season, busiest time of the year. And my boots is perfect, so soft inside and so comfy.
I love it. I ordered many things from Amazon.ca, Amazon.com, and Amazon.de and I never have an issue and so far this latest order is the fastest. :)
nadirm11
12/5/18
Amazon is the best in the business. Very reliable and always great customer support. My go to place when i want to order something essential.
justinm238
12/3/18
Excellent experience , They themselves are a great company , I am happy shopping from Amazon , Buy on Amazon with confidence.
kevinm698
10/26/18
Just like everyone, my favorite online shopping app. The customer support, always helpful and i receive product on time. Thanks :)
amandar110
9/4/18
Amazon is a great site! They always have what I am looking for at comparable pricing. Not everything I have received was in A1 condition, but they are quick to help resolve any issues. Free shipping over $35 is great and my fiance has the Prime membership which is wonderful.
chantals13
9/4/18
I just love this place for all these:
Shop at home, find everything you're looking for, very fast delivery at low cost (most of the time free), very good prices and good quality too!

Thamk
teresar66
6/6/18
I shop on Amazon.ca almost daily. I have purchased things like clothing, electronics, wall art, shoes, computer gadgets, quality sheets and comforters, mens work books, books, and all kinds of gadgets that I see people use but cant find in stores. Shipping is so dependable and since I am a prime member I get most products within a day or 2. I have returned a few things without any hassles. They have refunded me my money almost immediately. I cant say the same about a lot of other shop on line companies that I have used. Their costumer service is top notch, they stand behind their customers. So happy to be a frequent Amazon shopper, saves me the trouble of rushing out and fighting traffic and searching for things ... saves me time and money. Love this company!!!
sandic13
5/14/18
I ordered and was told to expect it in 4 days. Wow that sounded great. BUT wasn't expecting to receive it the next afternoon. AMAZING delivery.
jeremyp34
5/1/18
Amazon.ca is another one of my favorite websites for ordering. You can find just about everything. They have good customer service.
ritae5
3/6/18
I can find just about anything on Amazon at great prices.
A well reputable and trustworthy website.
kaoruk
2/27/18
So far Amazon is the best online store as of today. You could compare products in different prices. If you always order online then you should get a Prime so delivery is free and fast. If you have problems you could easily return it and they will provide you return documents so you pay nothing. You could track your orders and if you are a Prime member then the most late it has to be delivered to you is in 2 days, that include Saturdays and Sundays. I already ordered over 500 items with them and I only got 2 items with problem (both swimsuit for my wife), seller send the wrong size but they ask me to keep both of it and they both send another with the right size that I have ordered.

Tip for consumers: Use Prime for fast and free shipping.

giseled1
11/27/17
I always make sure that the product is "shipped and sold by Amazon" anywhere else I don't bother because I've had problems with knock offs or delivery times. Anything that was in fact shipped and sold by Amazon has been right on par. So many great deals. I LOVE SHOPPING OON AMAZON.
terriew4
10/30/17
Ordered phones, food saver & security products & received two business days later! Fast delivery through Purolator. I'll be back!
devinl15
7/24/17
Amazon.ca is a fantastic retailer. Sometimes things take a month or more to get to you but that is because you are going through an oversees supplier -- Not amazon's fault at all. I received a damaged poster on one occasion. I took a picture of it it and they paid for return shipping and i received a brand new one two days later! 90% of items will come within two or three business days even without Prime membership. Like everything if you find a smoking deal you're going to need to pay somehow. Whether that be shipping time or quality of product. THINGS COST WHAT THEY COST!
chrisl242
7/9/17
I'm shocked that Amazon has such low ratings! I've had nothing but good experiences with Amazon. I order a lot of stuff because of the great prices and I love the "Prime" free shipping. Amazon's service is second to none, and the shipping is always fast. Out of all the online shopping sites, I feel the safest ordering from Amazon. I've always gotten refunds instantly, and they even refunded me for a purchase I made from a seller through their website.
danielb236
4/18/17
All orders that I ordered from Amazon.ca were shipped in a timely manner. Orders were received before the due date. No issues at all... all products were exactly as described.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time trying to find something cheaper... very good quality products.

carrien6
4/17/17
Always get my product on time, never any issues. I get relevant suggestions by email, and always get my stuff before expected!
pears8
2/26/17
On my end, I have had a pretty good experience with Amazon over the years. I only order from Amazon directly, mainly textbooks. And they have shipped fast even with the free shipping service. Cheaper than buying books from school. Im satisfied.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Don't believe their delivery guarantee. They are late 4/10 times and are unremorseful for it

By Debbie f.

I've never had to pay duty on anything from Amazon.ca, even if it was shipped from another country.

By Chris L.

Used to be but appears they may be changing their policies which effects anyone using the free shipping. The warehouse is in Brampton.

By Mary L.

Happened to me. Just another sneaky way that Amazon operates. Welcome to the club.

By Danilo M.

Certainly unfair.

By Chris l.

Questions? Get answers from the Amazon.ca staff and other customers.

14 Photos for Amazon.ca