Amazon CA

Amazon CA has a consumer rating of 2.13 stars from 348 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Amazon CA also ranks 17th among DVD sites. The most common issues with Amazon CA are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 14.8%

• I ordered Moodeng Womens Snow Boots on Monday, Dec 10,2018 And I got it 2 days later, Dec 12.

• Customer service says they will ensure it doesn't happen again.
  • I am lucky i even realized and saw the charge to my credit card.
How would you rate Amazon CA?

“Easy to get a refund if the product does not suit you generally as advertised”

Melanie D.
1/10/20

I buy almost everything on there and I like the fact we never have to pay for returns. They ship fast, you have to do your homeworks and read the critics for the product you want but the chances of getting a good quality value is outstanding. I totally recommend but one has to do his homeworks to read reviews and buy from a source who sold many items like the one you're looking for.

“Account specialists are a joke”

Randy W.
2/29/20

If your account is hacked - good luck trying to sort it out with support - the front line cannot deal with "Account specialist" - who in my experience are inadequate, they cannot communicate and no one can contact these people. Never ever park a credit card on Amazon - delete it after every transaction. Wasted 18 phone calls and about 4 hours trying to do the proper thing and help fix the hack - next time I will just contact the credit card company and reject the charge.

customer service (77) credit card (25) canada post (14) delivery date (15) item (123) order (174) 2 days (9) product (84) customer support (7) 2 weeks (7) gift card (8) 3 days (10)
mikep860
June 4th, 2020
I used to deal with eBay and when I had a problem with an item it was a night mare to get my money back. Now I only shop through amazon. This company stand beside their customer have an issue want to return no problem with amazon. This company is so great now I have family and friends shopping here. Thank you amazon and please don't change nothing its perfect
peterd948
March 1st, 2020
These lamps have been great. Stores do not sell the cool white 4000K or better only the warm (yellow) ones. So I tried on line. Other ones flickered and died in the first week. These have been great with the dimmer switch.
Thanks
dermotb2
January 6th, 2020
I the years I have used Amazon.ca I have been totally satisfied with my experiences.
They have a great shipping centre and my orders have arrived mostly ahead of posted delivery time. I'm over 180 kms from the nearest Amazon centre and I still get my Prime delivery ahead of schedule. Any issues I have had with sellers associated with Amazon.ca have been quickly attended to.
samanthan78
January 13th, 2020
It said that my package was delivered but I couldn't find it anywhere, so Amazon kindly gave me my money back! Yay
manuelan4
December 22nd, 2019
I'm a procrastinator when it comes to shopping for Xmas. I strongly dislike the malls and struggle to come up with gift ideas that are likely to appreciated by the recipients.

On Dec. 16 I browsed through amazon.ca and started getting some ideas. On Dec. 17 I made my decisions and placed an order for 7 items. All items were delivered on Dec. 21, one day ahead of the promised date.

I'm thrilled with the peace of mind this experience is giving me. My first time shopping online for Xmas gifts.

Now, I just have to wrap the gifts, something I enjoy doing.
Thank you amazon!
ellyb5
May 9th, 2020
If you have a Prime membership and order Prime eligible products, you shouldn't have any problems at all! Easy and free returns and if something goes wrong, customer service is great! Have been a loyal customer since 2005.
randib78
January 1st, 2020
I used Amazon for almost all of my Christmas shopping and it was fast and so convenient as I have a problem shopping with all of the crowds. And as I am a member, I get Amazon Prime as well. There is t a better deal out there!
Thanks Amazon!
nelr
December 13th, 2018
Amazon is great. I ordered Moodeng Womens Snow Boots on Monday, Dec 10,2018
And I got it 2 days later, Dec 12. Wow, it's super fast delivery considering it's Christmas season, busiest time of the year. And my boots is perfect, so soft inside and so comfy.
I love it. I ordered many things from Amazon.ca, Amazon.com, and Amazon.de and I never have an issue and so far this latest order is the fastest. :)
joyceg105
April 10th, 2019
Wrong colour, poor quality, three of four towels same, one different. Amazon requested free shipping label from seller (original was return address I believe was in India, return postage required by me), after two follow-up e-mails by me to seller, they offered to credit me half of my costs and wanted me to remove the negative review. Amazon credited my visa the full amount under the A-Z protection.
joanneh123
July 10th, 2019
Absolutely love amazon! Being a prime member is awesome as well most of my deliverys come with in few days and so many extra goodies like movies tv shows, and all my audiobooks!... but most importantly to me is the customers service always helpful and resolve any problems I may have in a professional manner
brucel143
June 23rd, 2019
The best online site by far. Excellent customer service and return policy. I have bought alot of products most I would say are great. Selection is outstanding.
kathym140
March 11th, 2019
Amazon is aweeesooome. They have good customer service and good products. Can be hit or miss. Fast delivery IF sold by amazon.

Ordered a parcel on monday... received next day. A+++++
nadirm11
December 5th, 2018
Amazon is the best in the business. Very reliable and always great customer support. My go to place when i want to order something essential.
teresar66
June 6th, 2018
I shop on Amazon.ca almost daily. I have purchased things like clothing, electronics, wall art, shoes, computer gadgets, quality sheets and comforters, mens work books, books, and all kinds of gadgets that I see people use but cant find in stores. Shipping is so dependable and since I am a prime member I get most products within a day or 2. I have returned a few things without any hassles. They have refunded me my money almost immediately. I cant say the same about a lot of other shop on line companies that I have used. Their costumer service is top notch, they stand behind their customers. So happy to be a frequent Amazon shopper, saves me the trouble of rushing out and fighting traffic and searching for things... saves me time and money. Love this company!
amandar110
September 4th, 2018
Amazon is a great site! They always have what I am looking for at comparable pricing. Not everything I have received was in A1 condition, but they are quick to help resolve any issues. Free shipping over $35 is great and my fiance has the Prime membership which is wonderful.
kaoruk
February 27th, 2018
So far Amazon is the best online store as of today. You could compare products in different prices. If you always order online then you should get a Prime so delivery is free and fast. If you have problems you could easily return it and they will provide you return documents so you pay nothing. You could track your orders and if you are a Prime member then the most late it has to be delivered to you is in 2 days, that include Saturdays and Sundays. I already ordered over 500 items with them and I only got 2 items with problem (both swimsuit for my wife), seller send the wrong size but they ask me to keep both of it and they both send another with the right size that I have ordered.

Tip for consumers: Use Prime for fast and free shipping.

yolandav4
May 21st, 2016
[as so many US retailers won't ship to Canada, or jack up shipping fees...]
I love Amazon.ca I always check Amazon prices prior to making a purchase and they usually have the best prices! Shipping is often included in the price [this is sooo Great!] I've never had a product or shipping problem that hasn't been solved to my complete satisfaction by Amazon.ca Customer Service...
-Thank You Amazon for serving Canadians!

Tip for consumers: -always check for Free Shipping options before clicking "submit order"

shawnb168
February 6th, 2019
I have abosolutly nothing bad to say about amazon.

Whenever I have had a issue they have gone out of there way to make sure I was taken care of. Provided contact information email links etc, provided shipping and even offer to reimburse if the original seller refused. And I am yet to have a issue with any of the sellers.

They have let me try amazon prime more than one for free. I don't have wifi at my house so I can't really reek the benefit

As far as price goes I am already aware of a price before I start looking. If your going in blind... well.

They provide me with answers when I had questions, ask questions from me for other people about product I have bought. This I like.

I do live in remote area and shipping is shipping. Let's be honest once it's left the building it's kinda out of Amazon's hands as far as shipping goes. And I'm betting they eat alot of shipping.

So many times I've gone out of my way to make sure I buy from the little guy and feed small business. But at the same time the moment there's a problem... it's your problem...

If your in retail customer service is everything
sw346
July 29th, 2019
Very good experience so far with buying items like clothes, kitchen wares, and decorative stuff etc. Recommended strongly as torontarian :)
rachelf106
April 12th, 2019
I've never used a delivery service or bought from somewhere so amazing. Seriously the customer service is like crazy good, even their phone system like is so handy. Idk how they could be better tbh
chrisl242
July 9th, 2017
I'm shocked that Amazon has such low ratings! I've had nothing but good experiences with Amazon. I order a lot of stuff because of the great prices and I love the "Prime" free shipping. Amazon's service is second to none, and the shipping is always fast. Out of all the online shopping sites, I feel the safest ordering from Amazon. I've always gotten refunds instantly, and they even refunded me for a purchase I made from a seller through their website.
sandic13
May 14th, 2018
I ordered and was told to expect it in 4 days. Wow that sounded great. BUT wasn't expecting to receive it the next afternoon. AMAZING delivery.
devinl15
July 24th, 2017
Amazon.ca is a fantastic retailer. Sometimes things take a month or more to get to you but that is because you are going through an oversees supplier -- Not amazon's fault at all. I received a damaged poster on one occasion. I took a picture of it it and they paid for return shipping and i received a brand new one two days later! 90% of items will come within two or three business days even without Prime membership. Like everything if you find a smoking deal you're going to need to pay somehow. Whether that be shipping time or quality of product. THINGS COST WHAT THEY COST!
ritae5
March 6th, 2018
I can find just about anything on Amazon at great prices.
A well reputable and trustworthy website.
kevinm698
October 26th, 2018
Just like everyone, my favorite online shopping app. The customer support, always helpful and i receive product on time. Thanks :)

Don't believe their delivery guarantee. They are late 4/10 times and are unremorseful for it

By Debbie f.