Review of Adidas.com

Tel: 1352124429
privacy.policy@adidas.com

jhonf3
5/14/19

Uy amistad la verdad es que es un negocio demasiado pero súper hiper mega elegante, muy útil y muy áspero dios les bendiga ese negocio porque la inflación del dinero es todo

janiceb215
3/14/19

Need to exchange a pair of shoes for a half size larger. These were delivered on 3/7/19. Ever since then for some unknown reason, there is a glitch on my account that won' let them generated a return label. Today a week later I was told it was take IT about another week to fix this issue. Seriously what kind of lame IT department does a big company like Adidas have. I was lied to many times that this would be fixed ASAP, Guess not. And by the time they do fix it, if they ever do, no guarantee the size we need will be in stock. Very Very poor customer service. Beware this could happen to you!! They even sent me an email ask for various shots of the shoes which I submitted and guess what they can't find that email Very poorly run. If I ever get this fixed it will be my one and only transaction with them.

francisk43
1/31/19

Having bought one pair of shoes that fit well, I ordered another that did not fit well. As a disabled veteran I don't have access to a printer, but many good companies have mailed me a return label to facilitate the process. Adidas will not. They say, "Take it to a local store." But there is no Adidas store in Fresno. Their customer service sucks, and is NOT "open 24/7." RUN AWAY! (In your Nikes.)

reneek175
1/31/19

If you feel something is too expensive..don't buy it. I see constant posts with people crying about price tags not just about this but about everything they can't buy...and my God..why they take time out to say "if you lower your prices you will have more customers " is beyond me. Any company will only cater to who can afford them....There are plenty of cheaper items you can afford, so go and buy them.
With all that said.he I don't believe this company is expensive at all. I think they do an outstanding job of keeping prices realistic while being popular and fashionable. Nice work adidas.

alexandera75
1/22/19

Adidas is a very popular brand. They offer high quality products, but they sometimes come with a high price. Too high if you ask me. One jacket can cost a few hundred dollars/euros/pounds. Some models of shoes are too overhyped and the prices from resellers are absurdly high. If you want for an instance Yeezy Boost sneakers (350 V1/V2 ; 750), you will have to either buy them from an Adidas store, but they run out of stock immediately, or you can buy them from a reseller way overpriced. Adidas as a brand is highly used by athletes, public figures, people from all over the globe. But their high prices can turn somebody away from them and that somebody can consider a different brand instead of Adidas.

irynat2
1/3/19

I purchased clothes and I sent it back with UPS, because it was too big.
After 2 weeks they refunded money partially, I am still short of $65.
I called 15 times during 2 month and every time they promised to submit payment.
Still nothing! I am so disappointed

tedd201
12/5/18

Ordered 10 days ago and still not shipped. When ordering site indicated 1-2 day processing and 7-10 days delivered. Now 10 days and not shipped or even packaged for shipping. Customer Service told me "you are wrong"... claims that policy indicates ~3 weeks to delivery. Who would agree to this. Son is growing fast, shoes probably wont fit by time they arrive. Thought I was dealing with respected global brand. Finding out Adidas is just some 3rd world backwater scam.

peterg324
11/14/18

Very comfortable and high quality sports wear. I am in love with Adidas clothes and shoes. I only shop in physical shops and receive only the best type of services. I am a very satisfied customer.

courtneyh108
11/4/18

They have best shoes. I'm in love with this brand. Adidas originals is my favourite. Hoodies are made with so quality material, colors are awesome. I have only words of praise.

robertw861
10/31/18

You have one of the biggest and impressive brand positioning. However, what is most important, that you keep on going creating unique style and cool collaborations. My Adidas Eqt Shoes are truly comfy and stylish.
Thanks!

riam13
9/24/18

Let me just say 1 star is generous - I'd give 0 if possible. Ahhh, I wish I'd listened to the reviews! Genuinely shocked at how awful of a service Adidas provides, given they are such a global brand. Ordered a pair of personalised mi-adidas sliders for my partners birthday. 7 weeks later and they are nowhere to be found. The delivery company they use are horrific. Despite spending multiple days at home from work to wait for the parcel, they never attempted delivery. But when checking the site they always said they had!? Weeks of arguing, they then send the shoes back to Germany?! Then Adidas fails to respond to any emails. Speaking to a different representative every time, so having to re-explain. Then to be told that they had apparently been delivered? Even though the previous representative told me they were still in Germany? Sounds like they're lying because they'd lost my parcel. Of which I paid over £70 for. Absolute JOKE of a service. Will never ever ever buy a single thing from them again. And will go to great efforts to deter anybody else from doing so. Awful service. No refund. Unhappyyyyyy customer to say the least. Please don't waste your time. Buy from a brand that values their customers.

emilyb241
8/6/18

The sweatpants and shoes are amazing. There very comfortable and they are stylish. I really like Adidas

nenadn2
7/12/18

I am huge fan of adidas shoes so i would definitely recommend it to anyone! Quality products with great service. Good experience.

belindap8
7/7/18

Ordered online. They NEVER sent a tracking number but immediately took out my money. I went to the site and my account to find tracking. On one place on the site it shows shoes are delivered, but the day and time are when I was there and no items were dropped off. But in another place on the same site the tracking still shows that the shipping label was made and no further information available yet. Called customer service and they are not helpful at all. She was clueless and even admitted it wasn't shipped and she would notify the warehouse. A week later still no change in tracking and still no shoes. I will NEVER by anything Adidas again. I am still waiting to get my money back from them...

dannyc81
5/3/18

They create a product where you are forced to act with haste; released with limited quantity, then do not allow you to cancel orders or return, customer service whom takes hours for you to reach ensuring no possibilities of cancelling item or be able to attempt to cancel. State that product does not allow refund or cancellations stated in their refund and return policy. You try to reach by chat, they take 2 hours for a rep to get back to you to tell you, you can just return once it arrives. You ask can you still return if it's a miadidas? 2 hours pass and then they say no. You call and the rep says they'll have to send a message to their miadidas team to get back to me first. In the era of customer service I have never had a worse experience trying to cancel an order placed by accident.

marial249
3/15/18

lately I've noticed that your price is higher than years before, meanwhile the quality of your service hasn't really change.

terrianns
2/28/18

PLACED A CUSTOM ORDER THAT I WAS AWARE WOULD TAKE 3-5 WEEKS. CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE (QUITE A JOKE) TWICE AND WAS TOLD THEY WERE COMPLETED BUT STILL SITTING AT THE THIRD PARTY FACILITY!!! I WAS THEN INFORMED CUSTOM ORDERS TAKE 4-7 WEEKS!! FALSE ADVERTISEMENT ON THEIR WEBSITE AND VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND OVERALL BAD COMPANY TO DEAL WITH! THIS WAS A GIFT FOR MY DAUGHTER WHO IS DEVASTATED!! NEVER AGAIN!! CONTACTING BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU! I SHOULD HAVE READ THEIR REVIEWS BEFORE TRUSTING THIS COMPANY!

reviewitw
2/27/18

1. Their clothes are awful. I ordered from the website to ensure it was truly Adidas,hoping that would ensure quality. The item was "see through".
2. It took 3 months to even hear back from Adidas after 7 emails and 4 voice mails I left for them. It was only until my credit card company got involved and reversed their charge.
3. Then they tried claiming it was due to the length of time from the order....yeah, because they didn't respond for 3 months and only did when they were forced to respond to my credit card company.
4. I have been a great customer for 10 years, Not again. There are way too many new "better" options out there now.

joannasiag
1/9/18

I had placed an order 12/13/17 before Christmas with 2 slippers and I only received 1 pair which were a gift. Luckily the 2nd pair was for myself but I had called to check the status and the warehouse never sent them out and they were in stock! Two weeks later I call to check the status AGAIN with the case number and same status. Almost a month goes by and still no slippers, I am now awaiting for a refund because my money was floating in the air and didn't know if my slippers were ever going to be shipped out.

anthonyv46
12/21/17

Website says "Order by noon on 12/15 and it delivers by XMas". I got nervous when the email confirmation had no date on it, but moved on to deal with other Xmas issues. Days go by and the online Tracker just says "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed." No additional details. It is now the 21st and still has not shipped. I have called Customer Service twice. Both times the on hold message says the wait will be 20 minutes (I think this is the actual recording, not a real estimate. They just know it always takes 20 minutes to get someone! Maybe they should hire a few more Customer Service people???). Anyway, the automated system just says "Order Confirmed." Wow, that's really helpful. So you have no choice but to sit on hold and wait. Ironically, the on hold message keeps telling me I can go online to check the status of my order, which just pissed me off even more every time I hear it.

My suggestion - visit the site to get your information then order it somewhere else. Or even better, get it from Nike.

christeller1
12/18/17

I placed an order end of november and since the statut is order confirmed waiting to be packed. I tried to reach them on the phone : IMOSSIBLE. I sent 2 mails no answers !!!!
I don't know what to do !!!!!

daniell1697
12/17/17

purchased a shoe from adidas.com
first of all, charged wrong i really don't get it how they calculated
sent an email, claimed about wrong charged. no answer
several days later, charge fixed. i sent an email requested cancel my order. no answer
but the shoes arrived
i tried to return the shoes. so looked up the adidas.com, no history of purchased, i sent an email requested return lable
no one responded. probably i've sent about 8-9 emails
i received one email responded, it said we can't find order number
so i called the customer service ...hold over 30 min. no one picked up the phone
i sent several emails since then never responded
i dispute charge back to paypal
they have fedex tracking number so case is closed
i called customer service, hold 40 min finally spoke to very unprofessional agent
she said she will send me return label thru email following day
that happened dec. 13 ...but i never had any email what so ever
what the heck is going on this big name company with no profeesionalism
its shame

margaretc113
11/29/17

Customer service both online and phone are dead ends for returns. Don't do it!
Oh, I need to provide more text - well what I have to say in unprintable. No customer service whatsoever. Free returns is a scam.

samh140
9/4/17

I ordered sandals, I received them, they were too big and I wanted to return them. However, there was an error with the tracking label saying they had never been delivered. I was unable to return them because the tracking label still said waiting to be packed.

I called customer service 8 times and spoke to 2 supervisors who explained they had never seen anything like this before. They were kind but totally unhelpful as everyone kept punting it to someone else "I'll call the warehouse" "We will send you an email shortly" "I don't know how to solve this problem". Nothing has happened for weeks. I have spent hours on the phone with them and the problem still has not been solved. All I want to do is give back the sandals and get my money back but no one in customer service is competent enough to figure it out since my tracking label is somewhere lost in the abyss...

Never buy through the Adidas website. Instead, use Amazon or another online retailer for their products.

rossm84
8/3/17

Prices bite a little bit, but quality is outstanding. What I love here, that I can always stay confident, that my shoes or t-shirts made by professionals

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Don't order from Adidas.com, tell everyone you know. Contact CC company and dispute the charge.

By Jeff G.

Questions? Get answers from the Adidas.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Adidas.com