Review of Zoosk

termsofuse@zoosk.com
2018 Customer choice award

berniceh35
1/16/19

Once you get through the guys that pay to "send you their personal pics", and update your bio status stating you don't want those kind of nights, that's when you find a descent gentleman.

brianm749
1/15/19

I am grateful for the willingness to try it out, I met her on the first day and we share many common interests and passions. It truly was a match!!!

justinp136
1/15/19

This site is worth a look at. Great dating site for anyone looking to meet someone. Its been good to me so far. I'm not complaining. If it can work for me, it can work for anyone.

johannr7
1/13/19

I met a few people, one I am seeing now. I think it was worth what I paid for. Simple to use and user friendly

debbiec288
1/13/19

I'm giving this site a great review because I met a great guy. I do want to say though that it's very overwhelming...too many messages from too many people. I don't like rejecting people and this site kinda makes you. Sometimes for no reason other than you can't really talk to so many people at the same time...at least I didn't want to. I'm sure there are several good guys who I didn't reply to just because there were so many. Not sure how I would fix this issue but maybe if you could only message the person once they have "liked" each other's profile?? Also that one thing where they pic a match for you and all you can see is a picture?? Really don't like that at all. Looks are part of connecting but to me a small part. I want to know about them before I say if I think they could be a match.

duvinac
1/13/19

I'm glad I tried zook.. I meet someone that is very special to me.. may even be the love of my life'

kimh415
1/13/19

This was a last ditch effort for both of us! On the last day of my subscription, I decided to message one last match. One thing lead to another and we actually met less than 2 weeks later. Now, 16 months later, we are planning our wedding. Chemistry was just there!!
Don't give up! There is someone for everyone! To Chris B. Yes there my be automated bots, but there are real people too. Just be smart! I couldn't be happier!!!

nichandrag
1/10/19

No no no no no really don't want to 134 abc y'all make it too hard to cancel. It's waynharder to cancel than to sign up

daliahg
1/7/19

Fue maravillosa mi experincia!!! Cuando empezamos a comunicarnos fue como si ya nos hubieramos conocido siempre!! Hemos tenido muy buena comunicacion.

kathleenh198
1/4/19

The phone app should be more user detailed, such as be able to delete notifications so as to not take up space. And saying people veiwed you when they didn't.

amereiss
1/4/19

Why do we have to pay to meet someone on line or to CHAT with?
When we can just go out and meet someone just the same and not have to pay. Plus a lot of those guys are really not into getting to know you at all. They give you their number they talk to you once and thats the end of it. Why not be honest and say your not interested? I can literally write so much about these dating websites.

luigir7
1/2/19

I have used other online dating sites such as Match.com and eHarmony in the past. They both provide good customer service in my opinion. Then I heard about Zoosk via email. What an absolutely horrible experience from an organizational and customer service perspective. It's generous even giving Zoosk one star out of five. Buyers beware. They are a nightmare to deal with.

I purchased a 6-month subscription around mid 2018. Just before my expiry in December 2018, Zoosk sent me an email offering me 25% if I renew. Along with the email, and just after my subscription expired, I also received notifications that people on Zoosk had sent me messages. So I bit and renewed again. Only to discover that I was charged the full amount for 6-months and the messages from these so called "people" appeared computer-generated?

So I attempted to contact Zoosk on both the non-discounted price and the assumingly fake profiles out there. They informed me that I needed to pay by credit card (which I did via PayPal) and gave no answer to the seemingly "computer-generated" email messages received from potentially fake profiles. I then contacted PayPal to at least recover the 25% off ($19) --- which they did.

About a week later, Zoosk emails me informing me that my subscription was cancelled, yet I paid for 6-months? So I called them. Zero help and wouldn't even allow me to speak to a supervisor. Exact words from the customer service agent were: "I spoke to them and they do not want to speak to you. Your account has been blocked as it is our company policy to close an account when a dispute is raised via a 3rd party." I then inquired that when I get my full refund via PayPal (for obvious reasons), what would stop me from re-joining Zoosk (just to see what he would say)? To which the agent responded, "Sir, you have every right to attempt to re-join, but there is no guarantee that our system will not pick it up and block you."

I'll end by saying I simply wanted to be treated like a customer who has genuine concerns and honest questions. Why they chose to skate around the "real truth" and force me to gain mediation via PayPal is mind-boggling? Save you money folks and happy searching.

mattw313
1/1/19

Great app. Allowed me to find who i want to be with and that i dont have to feel lonely or unlucky. However i wish the payment plans were cheaper and that i wouldnt have to necessarily subscribe to be able to use it

joesphr7
1/1/19

Awesome if you be yourself.. treat a lady perfect and you'll not be single.. 1 Corinthians: 9: 5
Lead about a sister in the Lord Jesus Christ

amberb173
12/31/18

I am excited to say that I have met a great man. A new best friend. I am so happy I decided to give this a try. Who knows what can happen if you only let it.

kathiec20
12/30/18

Zoosk is easy to use and easy to meet peole. There is a abundance of eligible and educated men on this site.

joshs340
12/30/18

It was ok. I meet someone that we have things in common with and will see where it go from their. Im hoping everything works out between us

andrem74
12/29/18

Not sure why but Zoosk allowed me to meet more individuals and communicate freely with them for a resonable price. I am happy with my experience and agree with other reviews that Zoosk is a great online dating site. I recently met a potential partner! Wish me luck!

maritok
12/27/18

I'm really happy with zoosk, it's not fake people who is suscribed, I can recommend this site and I feel really happy thank you

savitrip
12/27/18

Only had one stalker (thank God ), most of my matches were miles away but was lucky to meet someone close to me and met for coffee and ended up talking for two hrs in the park. We have been going out for over a year now and happy to have met each other. I must say thought that out in public we would of both never had met each other because we are both workaholics, I do have to say thanks to zoosk we met each other,

moem14
12/19/18

What time is your flight number? I have been thinking of bringing? So much for all of your help I really appreciate you sticking to my license is expired I thought I was thinking negative

timmh2
12/16/18

I started chatting on the first day of subscription. On the 3rd day I'm cancelling. So we aren't distracted, and can concentrate on building a Foundation to build a new life on.

gabrielg85
12/12/18

-Too many fake profiles
-Spam profiles everywhere
-People without paid membership cannot see my messages
-I have to buy coins to see profiles of people with mutual interest.
-Spammers thrive in this site then harassing me with spam phone calls
-Catfishing is prevalent
-I was lured into purchasing a membership with a "message" from a member.
-She had never messaged me.

lauriec173
12/10/18

kKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ericj240
12/10/18

Lots of people too look at and try to get a connection with I'm very pleased with this dating site I would recommend it to anyone that asked me for a great dating site

1,170 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Most of the profiles are fake. PROOF: After 26 days, I deleted all of the information and pictures on my profile and canceled but my subscription still had 4 more days. Each of those four days, I had numerous messages from women wanting to talk with me and each message then had an overlay telling me that it wasn't too late to change my mind about cancelling. Zoosk IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Herman M.

NO MA'AM IT IS NOT. In fact I only used the coins when I could get them for free. Under the system that's no longer possible. Nobody takes that sort of thing seriously, and for a woman it's even less relevant.

By Kevin W.

They aren't really viewing your profile...Zoosk populates your Views with people to make you think you are popular, so you will frequent the site. Zoosk is deceptive and playing games with your emotions!

By Don J.

Most of the profiles in Zoosk aren't even current, so what you are seeing are basically phantom profiles. For instance, once you decide not to renew your profile, they keep your profile up anway [instead of taking it down] and they use it sending out mechanical greetings attached to your profile to unsuspecting members. In other words, don't be expecting anyone to even write back. Chances are you will be communicating with an old profile that has expired a long time ago.

By Ray S.

Chances are you're sending a message to someone that was a member long ago and isn't registered any longer. Zoosk is a total scam.

By tom r.

I believe it is. But how safe is the internet these days. Just don't be quick to give too much information too soon you will know when its right to share. Good luck

By Anthony H.

Yep, you gotta pay for the subscription!

By Mel D.

Just a damm good money making machine imho who the hell os going to go 300 miles plus for a date and the majority of profiles are expired but kept on to look like they are active save your money mate

By barry s.

I'm not sure. When I signed up, I thought it was only going to cost $29.99 for 3 months. When I got to the end they wanted to charge another fee, I think for processing or something. I backed out. Later I got an e-mail telling me that the fee was dropped. I did meet one man, he was nice, but wasn't for me.

By Debbie P.

I am a paid member and I keep getting the same thing. I don't get it either. It is usually after I message them and have have view my profile. I get a message at the lower left portion of my screen and click on it, and it takes to where you do the messaging, but there is NO WAY to accept the messaging. And I never get a message from that person! The Zoosk message that initially pops up saying that " " wants to chat with you just goes away and you are left wondering what the HELL just happened. I know your problem. It is infuriating!

By Justin B.
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other customers.

Zoosk?