Review of Zoosk

Tel: 1-888-939-6675
2017 Customer choice award

karlac41
12/14/17

I meet great people,good frienships. Best of all find my soulmate. It was a great experience .iam very thankful for the opportunity of meeting different cultures and lifestyles.

lynns132
12/11/17

Frustrating that anyone and everyone can message you. There is no way to say your no or not interested, so even those whose profile you have already reviewed and passed on can message you. Because of both of those reasons, it's very time consuming.
Lots of members. None the less, I did meet someone who was also a member on the site. Although if there is a next time on a dating site i'll try a different one.

randyl46
12/11/17

I finally met a really down to earth lady that has the same interests as I do, and we met talked had a great time getting to know each other. I'm very please with her and was very comfortable sitting and talking.

sandyl75
12/10/17

Only took one week to find someone special who is in my age group. A good looking guy and we have so much in common.

clintonl11
12/10/17

Glad I met Her , very good person, Had the same interests, Love at first site , very classy, an smart, she is affectionate, She likes , same things I do., She has car an job, it's a great relationship

bonnier42
12/9/17

After a long search on many sites, I have finally met someone nearby that I can have fun with- and more.

raymondc89
12/6/17

It was not what I would expected
. Too much hoopla..plus you make it to hard to unsubscribe and really not worth the money.

graceb72
12/4/17

I previously canceled my account, the subscription was set to end November, 2017. I looked at my bank statement, and was once again charged for another 6 months, even though I have not been active on the site for months, and had already canceled my subscription a few months prior. When calling customer service, it was difficult, and nobody would directly help me make sure this didn't happen again. Very unhappy.

bills182
12/4/17

I went on Zoosk to find some female company for myself. I am 55 years old and a racial minority (not black) and i am aware that some automatically believe i am from prison or the prerelease center. I visit some profiles and get a scathing message from the user. There was an age appropriate profile who used an unusual handle so i free messaged her asking what her handle meant..i thought she was referring to some niche id never heard of. She replied it was her initials and the state she is currently in. She also told me she was nothing exciting. I thought she was. I have much better interactions with others when they give the first move however subtle. Internet dating doesnt offer this which i rely on IRL.

joeyg23
12/3/17

Its a 10 i met new people who were really nice from different places, i love this app and it help me find my new wife thanks a lot

heidia18
12/3/17

the woman on here remind me of the woman you find perch n the river side with stretched out necks from way to many necklaces the men are like savages with ni class this is the worst website EVER

natasham42
12/3/17

Great experience. I would recommend it to anyone. Zoosk is a great way to meet someone. Everyone should sign up.

markp221
12/3/17

I'm sorry but there are to many fake profiles here. Life is short. I had a radius set at 100 miles but keep getting profiles that range anywhere from 100 to 400 miles away. I had an 8500 mile long distance relationship. I hated it.

jesseg46
12/1/17

A bit expensive considering i do most of the searching. But it is nice to see who viewed you. It allows you to see important info. Such as religion and occupation.

jamesc504
12/1/17

I found ZOOSK to be a relatively good site only choices provided to me were to far out of my preferred dating area of between 50 to 75 miles. I am taking a break an may return after the holidays.

kiar91
11/30/17

Can't view profiles or messages unless you pay. Account can be deactivated ONLY if you lie and say you met someone on Zoosk, to boost their ratings. Fake. Hated it. Deactivated after half an hour.

sherryj25
11/30/17

It paid to be picky and patient because I believe I found an amazing man. Having the feature where pictures are verified is such an asset and separate Zoosk from all the rest. Thank you Zoosk

calebn9
11/30/17

I like that I met someone on this website, but I only paid for 6 months. I never signed up for another 6 months that it charged me today. I thought I was done and it would not charge me. I did not want to pay the 74 dollar that you all charge me. I would like that gone because I was done after 6 months. Thank you.

gabriellev5
11/29/17

It's a fun app for meeting people or all different backgrounds and ......... I'm so glad I did..........!!!!!!!!!!!

carlose27
11/28/17

Very fake e-mails from robot women. What a joke! I paid real money to communicate with fake profiles. I contacted the BBB for my money back. The problem was solved satisfactory. Thank you Better Business Bureau.

susand223
11/26/17

come on people how many of you got paid to write those reviews ? I paid for a subscription for 6 months ,what did I pay for you ask ? Nothing most people on here are just looky loos they don't pay so you can't talk to them anyway. Then the ones that do are mostly full of $#*! yeah I said it married men looking for a hook up.Oh and lets get to Zoosk themselves that send you fake profiles fake views fakes smartpicks .Funny I was on here for near 6 months maybe 6 messages you got it from weirdo's .So I cancelled my subscription before it was up, and low and behold I'm getting messages how do you suppose that happens ... Come on people we all are not that desperate don't bother paying it's not worth a dime . But have to hand it to Zoosk you didn't get where you are by being honest .Think People If everyone of us joined for just $ 1.00 and there are millions on this site how much money is Zoosk making . Do the math because there cost is not a $1.00 so end of day there making mega bucks off the everyday consumer . Zoosk Your DIshonest Theives .......

patr3297
11/26/17

I am so fortunate to have taken a chance on this site. It afforded me an opportunity to have discovered happiness the second time around. Thanks Zoosk for your amazing service.

stevenw126
11/26/17

You have to be very patient. As you initially communicate via text, bear in mind how you come across, and, be patient with who you communicate with. Happy hunting!

kimberlyj63
11/24/17

Zoosk is a great way to meet your possible match! Lots of clear photos, information and easy to use!

jaredr17
11/23/17

It works Im really pleased with this site I met someone with the best personality ever. I cant believe this worked

1,170 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

NO MA'AM IT IS NOT. In fact I only used the coins when I could get them for free. Under the system that's no longer possible. Nobody takes that sort of thing seriously, and for a woman it's even less relevant.

By Kevin W.

Most of the profiles are fake. PROOF: After 26 days, I deleted all of the information and pictures on my profile and canceled but my subscription still had 4 more days. Each of those four days, I had numerous messages from women wanting to talk with me and each message then had an overlay telling me that it wasn't too late to change my mind about cancelling. Zoosk IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Herman M.

They aren't really viewing your profile...Zoosk populates your Views with people to make you think you are popular, so you will frequent the site. Zoosk is deceptive and playing games with your emotions!

By Don J.

Most of the profiles in Zoosk aren't even current, so what you are seeing are basically phantom profiles. For instance, once you decide not to renew your profile, they keep your profile up anway [instead of taking it down] and they use it sending out mechanical greetings attached to your profile to unsuspecting members. In other words, don't be expecting anyone to even write back. Chances are you will be communicating with an old profile that has expired a long time ago.

By Ray S.

Chances are you're sending a message to someone that was a member long ago and isn't registered any longer. Zoosk is a total scam.

By tom r.

I believe it is. But how safe is the internet these days. Just don't be quick to give too much information too soon you will know when its right to share. Good luck

By Anthony H.

Just a damm good money making machine imho who the hell os going to go 300 miles plus for a date and the majority of profiles are expired but kept on to look like they are active save your money mate

By barry s.

I'm not sure. When I signed up, I thought it was only going to cost $29.99 for 3 months. When I got to the end they wanted to charge another fee, I think for processing or something. I backed out. Later I got an e-mail telling me that the fee was dropped. I did meet one man, he was nice, but wasn't for me.

By Debbie P.

The site is a scam. I requested a 100 mile radius and got matches from all across the country. I started to talk to someone they the site who turned out to be a scammer. Fortunately I work in a field where I am trained to spot a scam but he had no idea so I played along until he went to 'Dubai' to buy jewels to open a jewelry store. That's when he needed a new IPhone and laptop. I then told him I knew what he was and reported him to Zoosk, they didn't care

By Christine B.
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other customers.

33 Photos for Zoosk