Review of Zoosk

termsofuse@zoosk.com
2018 Customer choice award

miguela107
2/18/19

The app was easy to use. After about 3 months i actually found an awesome woman that i thoroughly enjoy being with all the time.

jarvisw7
2/18/19

Thank u for all of your help. This was and has been a great experience. Thank you again, this is a great app to find love.

chriso139
2/17/19

I found mine . He is kind , compassionate, generous and loving to a fault. My needle in the haystack. God used this dating app to make this match , made in heaven,!!

Tip for consumers: You may have to filter through many profiles, but don't give up. Mr. Right may be right there. Don't pass him by!!!

cpreiye
2/15/19

This Mobile Phone Spy expert helped me when My partner started feeling funny and glues to her phone virtually all the time , talking and chatting on whatsApp, surprisingly when i get physical access and look at the Apps convo , it's all deleted , including whatsApp chat and pone call logs history. When i contacted the hacker
.......''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R *at* G M A I L . C O M''....... , At about 24 hours after initiating contact with the hacker , i gained access to all my cheating partner's mobile phone communication Applications through a secured platform which was sent to me by the Legitimate Hacker/Spy expert. With the services of the competent , trusted and effective Legitimate hacker......
'''Solidarity Hacker *AT* Gmail . com''' i was able to gain unlimited remote access to all the mobile phone communications activities located and operating on my cheating partner's mobile device including but not limited to text messages, Phone call logs history and it's recorded audio conversations, WhatsApp, instagram , Viber , Kik , Twitter , iMessage, Skype and dating Apps located on her Apps including Tinder , Adult friend Finder too, All these were on her phone which i had unlimited remote access too. The most impressive service rendered by the competent Legitimate mobile phone hacker ....''SOLIDARITY HACKER **at**GMAIL.COM''......is the ability to retrieve deleted messages and media files from several months past communication history.
I will advice anyone looking for such an effective and trusted service to Spy and gain remote access to any mobile device's communications activity should contact
****''SOLIDARITY HACKER **at**GMAIL.COM''****

jakev14
2/15/19

I don't have a lot to say anymore. I'm sure someone is reading all of this and I don't really care anymore I met someone back in the day years ago but it didn't really work out now just give me the cake lady hook up

kimm594
2/15/19

I met a real, potentially long term great guy. He's already won my heart. Hopefully, I'm finished looking!

marlenep28
2/14/19

I enjoyed using Zoosk...the only way to end automatic payments was to cancel. I met a nice guy on Zoosk and while we're not exactly "exclusive" I'm not interested in continuing to sort through profiles. Thanks!!

nancyd304
2/11/19

My second time around paid off. I wasn't sure if I was going to try any dating site again but I am so glad I did.

timothya64
2/10/19

I met a great girl! Thank you zoosk! We talked fir a couple of weeks then we finally met in person. We are a great match and I'm so thankful that God brought us together!

davids2123
2/10/19

I have tried several apps. This is hands down my favorite. Probably with a new life partner now... Thank you!

russn7
2/10/19

I would have rated Zoosk a 5, except for the robots that do exist here, or scammers. Every so often, I would get notifications for a match that had a phone number and the words "Text Me" written across their profile picture. The picture, in no way matched the age of the supposed subscriber, rather looked much, much younger, of a beautiful, sexy lady. lol... Definitely trying to get you to follow them to some other webcam site, or whatever. Also, some bots would try to get you to purchase more features. Obvious, after getting familiar with it all over time. But, overall, I stuck with it because the good out weighed the bad and I met a lot of quality ladies here.

karenk410
2/10/19

I have used Match and Bumble as dating venues, Zoosk is by far the worse. They are all a lot of work but Zoosk has the lowest quality men. I received a lot of messages but the people that did meet what I was looking for always lived at the least 150 miles away and for me it is not ideal to date someone that far away. There are many men that have not verified their photos - to me this means they are not real and raises the question did Zoosk create profiles just to add to their pool of people. This site is not worth the time and money! Spare yourself!

richardk385
2/7/19

Be very aware of certain people on the site. Some are there to harass people just for fun and they can actually get your profile shut out even if you are a paid member. Cinnamon is the name of the person I am talking about,, did no harm to her, hardly talked to her and she decided that my profile was in her way. After a week of harassing she finally succeeded and now I am out the cost of membership. BEWARE OF CINNAMON - DO NOT GO NEAR HER

michaelf688
2/6/19

Most people you get exposed to live hundreds of miles away. You don't know how far until check out profile. If you are looking to make and establish friendships this is the place to be. If you are looking for a good selection of people close to you only, better shop some place else. AND, if you submit a notice of cancellation they will use your profile to send out span messages to people you have never met directing them to profiles of people that you do not know. If you bother to tell the offended people you sent the messages then you will have your account terminated without notice and well before your paid term expires.

sharonh392
2/2/19

Noooooooooppppppppppppojjhhgff hang g tremendous.............oooooooookokoookook)llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll)lllkhgdegjg

randallc64
2/2/19

A great site that has real people and finding dates but just not happy that even with a subscription you can't talk to everyone on the site unless you pay more

steven150
1/26/19

. You will recieve notification that at least 15 or more people view your profile on a daily basis, many are multiple states away from you, and many of the "views" are generated by the website, the person that was supposed to have viewed you, in fact, did not! also personal experience... I had many members "view" my page, erase the view, to have it pop back up as soon as it was deleted.. funny, the person viewed me again right after I deleted the view were not online at the time... HMM.. how does one view you without being logged in?? also many many scammers... post photo not even close to the age listed, with area code and phone number asking you to text them, area code is normally many states away from the city and state they claim to be from! Zoosk is a ripoff, and as fake as they come, dont waste your time and money on this bad joke of a dating site!!! lots of scammers and fake views that are generated by Zoosk. look elsewhere, avoid this site!!

kalichandrat
1/25/19

Leading up to meeting the one I realized that I first had to let go the idea of needing someone. Once I sincerely let go we appeared as two women who loved each other deeply. I pray the same for others. Thanks Zoosk for bridging the gap.

kevint363
1/25/19

Too many old profiles. But I did find someone here and I hope it goes well. Lots if pictures but not a lot of paying subscribers.

christinee79
1/24/19

I've been single for some time now, and 2 of my friends had great success on Zoosk, so I thought I would give a try, and I'm glad I did. I met someone that I feel was a match made in Heaven

michaelm1730
1/24/19

I have been on other dating sites,but I think my opinion zoosk has a great number of beautiful and smart women on here.

curtisl24
1/24/19

She's a keeper bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

sarahk132
1/24/19

The beginning of something new. Can"t wait to see what is in store store for us. The future looks so bright and I am super excited to find out what awaits.

michaelp917
1/23/19

I truly hope that I have found the love of my life and I hope that you will find yours here too you don't have to worry about catfish or fake profiles the people that I have met are genuine and real and decent all of them beautiful in their own way I wish you luck and I love that lasts a lifetime

jenm124
1/22/19

I heard about Zoosk and was tired of the other sites disappointments. Found what I was looking for here...

1,170 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Most of the profiles are fake. PROOF: After 26 days, I deleted all of the information and pictures on my profile and canceled but my subscription still had 4 more days. Each of those four days, I had numerous messages from women wanting to talk with me and each message then had an overlay telling me that it wasn't too late to change my mind about cancelling. Zoosk IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Herman M.

NO MA'AM IT IS NOT. In fact I only used the coins when I could get them for free. Under the system that's no longer possible. Nobody takes that sort of thing seriously, and for a woman it's even less relevant.

By Kevin W.

They aren't really viewing your profile...Zoosk populates your Views with people to make you think you are popular, so you will frequent the site. Zoosk is deceptive and playing games with your emotions!

By Don J.

Most of the profiles in Zoosk aren't even current, so what you are seeing are basically phantom profiles. For instance, once you decide not to renew your profile, they keep your profile up anway [instead of taking it down] and they use it sending out mechanical greetings attached to your profile to unsuspecting members. In other words, don't be expecting anyone to even write back. Chances are you will be communicating with an old profile that has expired a long time ago.

By Ray S.

Chances are you're sending a message to someone that was a member long ago and isn't registered any longer. Zoosk is a total scam.

By tom r.

I believe it is. But how safe is the internet these days. Just don't be quick to give too much information too soon you will know when its right to share. Good luck

By Anthony H.

Yep, you gotta pay for the subscription!

By Mel D.

Just a damm good money making machine imho who the hell os going to go 300 miles plus for a date and the majority of profiles are expired but kept on to look like they are active save your money mate

By barry s.

I'm not sure. When I signed up, I thought it was only going to cost $29.99 for 3 months. When I got to the end they wanted to charge another fee, I think for processing or something. I backed out. Later I got an e-mail telling me that the fee was dropped. I did meet one man, he was nice, but wasn't for me.

By Debbie P.

I am a paid member and I keep getting the same thing. I don't get it either. It is usually after I message them and have have view my profile. I get a message at the lower left portion of my screen and click on it, and it takes to where you do the messaging, but there is NO WAY to accept the messaging. And I never get a message from that person! The Zoosk message that initially pops up saying that " " wants to chat with you just goes away and you are left wondering what the HELL just happened. I know your problem. It is infuriating!

By Justin B.
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other customers.

Zoosk?