Zoosk

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Zoosk has a consumer rating of 3.71 stars from 4,426 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zoosk also ranks 3rd among Dating sites.

• I've never ever known what the small circular colors mean next to the people online or chatting....
  • Thinking it would get better when you paid 80 bucks for 6 months?
  • These are scam artists, and have a nice day trying to unload them once they get your credit card information.
How would you rate Zoosk?

“Zoosk rocks”

Lisa H.
2/9/20

I have met 2 wonderful men on Zoosk. The first man I dated for almost 2 years, great guy, professional, adventurous and we travelled quite a bit. We just didn't want the same things out of a relationship and after 2 years we parted ways on a friendly note. I figured since Zoosk had done right for me in the past it was the main dating site I was going to use. After a few dates with others I met a wonderful man. We are like two peas in a pod.

“and scammers... terrible customer service..”

Sheila B.
4/19/20

Fake photos, scammers, Can't speak English... This site is dangerous... And the men that I have encountered treat it like a dial a minute sex line... And why not... Zoosk is cheaper... Customer service doesn't care no matter how many times you complain... I warn you! This site is bad news!!!! Zoosk also sends men messages and pretend they are coming from you (the client)

Reviews (4,426)

people (727) customer service (53) 6 months (43) credit card (50) profile (490) good luck (68) 3 months (34) soul mate (27) phone number (47) 2 weeks (27) great site (41) right person (20)
jeffs1028
March 7th, 2020
Zoosk is the worst dating site I have encountered. Lots of people on there so they are making lots of money, but don't deserve it. If you click on links, you don't get the right person. If you try to communicate, you are asked to spend more money even as a subscriber. A rip off designed to fleece users desperate to meet people. Not recommended! Stay away.
toadf
April 29th, 2020
Don't want to tell my story was hard to find someone when you keep matching up with people 100s of miles away.
lisah1056
February 9th, 2020
jamesw1992
March 27th, 2020
online scammer and cam girls, very few local woman, but hundreds of desperate dudes, So be prepared to lie, If you want to get noticed, and if your older realize everybody's picture is 10 years old, no matter what they say, and in the end there's a reason why she is alone and online dating! If your a guy be prepared to work at this like a job, There are better ways,
sheilab263
April 19th, 2020
celested23
Celeste D.
October 28th, 2019
I signed up for this site with no expectations. Until I met a young lady that I really want to spend time with and get to know her. While accessing the site, however, was a bit troublesome. I would remove people from my views only to see them again. It was okay but I think this is overpriced. Then you can't access they app won't allow you to pay with certain cards. Exhausting to say the least.
darbyc3
May 18th, 2020
poorly designed, did not have high expectations to begin with but this was even worse that anticipated. only got replies from apparent scammers. I would not be back on any dating site but except for the pandemic. altogether not a pleasant experience.
dianneb130
January 27th, 2020
Fun access to dating! Variety of potential partners presented on an easy, flowing website.
Would like the option to place a video amongst the photos.
stephenm757
December 9th, 2019
It's okay ; after a couple of years and several meetings I have found someone really special !
I don't know why local women will not communicate with Me? Is it a Manitowoc thing ??
steves1344
May 7th, 2020
This is a horrible dating site. The only people that respond want to fraud you, They should be ashamed of themselves.
gingerm80
May 12th, 2020
In less than 3 days I found the love of my life! Thank you Zoosk!!!! We are perfectly matched. We have so much in common and attracted to each other inside and out!
andren27
February 29th, 2020
another dating site trying to grasp your money, robots that are not real people interested in $, deceptive tricks to keep you subscribed
jamese530
March 21st, 2020
I meet a great lady on zoosk you know how to much to get to know each otherwise you can drop it by the phone number and then send me a message
doloresb95
April 27th, 2020
Met the sweetest most genuine real and sexy man and I feel I dont need to look no more....I know he has the qualities I'm looking for and am going to take a chance
sophiae20
December 14th, 2019
Great website. Easy to navigate, would recommend! Happy that I've met people along the way and hope other people find happiness on this site. Good luck
karens1353
April 4th, 2020
This website is extremely complicated to use. If you find someone you're interested in, and hit a wrong button, they it's too difficult to locate that person again. And your filters absolutely SUCK!!! it never kept me in the mileage boundary. I hated it!
dereks223
April 25th, 2020
Enjoyed meeting women on site. It was great. It was nice. It was exciting. It was beautiful. I can't say much more. I really didn't like it.
mercedesv14
April 30th, 2020
Zoosk will keep spamming your account even after you paid for six month membership and the people are only interested in messing with you, you are better off with a free account from POF
ajubag
May 14th, 2020
I have met a charming, affectionate, caring and attentive gentleman on Zoosk. It is just the beginning, but God willing, I am looking forward to a life long journey with him.
mikep834
May 7th, 2020
She was what I was looking for on zoosk, she was just as she described herself and much much more, thank you zoosk
guadalupem59
February 5th, 2020
Very nice place to meet people. Easy to access. ......................................................
dc665
March 1st, 2020
Zoosk is a waste of money and time. It doesn't allow you the option to write enough about yourself to find a compatible partner, so you are many basing your interest in someone on their appearance. I would put it a step below many of the free websites because you have to pay money to use it and it doesn't have as many options as other sites, such as picture captions and advance search options.
donh315
January 7th, 2020
After many fake dating site finally I found a real dating site that works I recommend trying it what do you go th to lose
michaell2318
May 10th, 2020
I realized after not receiving response from local women that Zoosk is keeping up profiles of members who are not currently subscribed, which is not only a huge waste of time it's bad for morale when no one responds.
eral
December 8th, 2019
The site doesn't require enough information from people for you to make good judgements. Often, you are expected to accept or reject a person based on picture alone. How is that helpful? I ended up harassed by a guy so this is the end of my online dating attempts. Getting too dangerous out there and the sites care about money, not you. Stay away women! We should demand more rules for online dating sites. #onlinedatinglemonlaws

They aren't really viewing your profile...Zoosk populates your Views with people to make you think you are popular, so you will frequent the site. Zoosk is deceptive and playing games with your emotions!

By Don J.
See more answers (24)

Its a scam . The whole site is automated . Its owned by Elite dating INC . Elite dating has about 50 different automated web dating sites and are all scams.

By Erwin T.
See more answers (24)

In the two months I have been on Zoosk. I have chatted with a number of woman, exchanged phone numbers and talked on the phone and I am just an average looking joe. I have also had times when I received a chat request and the person does not respond. You do have to pay to chat and the other person has to be a paid member. OK if your reading this there is one thing I found, if you search, only pay attention to the ones that say "recently online", the other ones may be fake or no longer active. It's a numbers game I have had many that did not respond to my messages also.

By Gregg G.
See more answers (19)

NO MA'AM IT IS NOT. In fact I only used the coins when I could get them for free. Under the system that's no longer possible. Nobody takes that sort of thing seriously, and for a woman it's even less relevant.

By Kevin W.
See more answers (56)

Is zoosk safe?

I believe it is. But how safe is the internet these days. Just don't be quick to give too much information too soon you will know when its right to share. Good luck

By Anthony H.
See more answers (22)

No. You cannot. You have to be a member in order to read a message.

By Lori R.
See more answers (18)

I am female, I do not like the site but on any site I would hesitate to give out info before chatting a bit, I would actually prefer meeting the person face to face in an open forum before I give a lot of info. I have given email address and a text phone number but I got stalked through texting and I can not be sure the men are from where they say they are, so caution is appropriate. I think all sites are a lot of chatting and very little dating, this one is just really money hungry.

By Molly P.
See more answers (12)

Yep, you gotta pay for the subscription!

By Mel D.
See more answers (17)

Yes, most definately. They let you message for free, so try it. Send hello's to 30 or 40, and you wont get one reply. Don't send "Wink''s" because they will send you automated messages to try to make you think she is there and active. Really she probable hasn't visited the site in over a month.

By Phillip A.