Review of Zoosk

termsofuse@zoosk.com
2017 Customer choice award

nancys524
10/18/18

Same people on here everyday! It doesn't matter what you put in your preferences because you'll just see pretty much everyone that's on here no matter their age or where they live. Zoosk emails me who they think would be a good match for me but they are always the same people who I have either replied "not interested" or they aren't even in the parameters of my search. I have been interested in a few only to find out that their profile is fake and they aren't real. They disappear within a day of just viewing them. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY - LOOK FOR FREE SITES.

robbieh37
10/17/18

Way better than match, I really think this one is going to work out for the long term relationship and not the short term crap

joaquinp11
10/15/18

I was skeptical at first and didn't know what to expect , but it turned out it was a really good experience for me. I was glad I had a chance to join and meet someone really nice .

ninae33
Nina E.
10/11/18

I wish I could have figured out how to turn off all the notifications. The guys who I was trying to communicate with on Zoosk would get pushed down to the bottom because I'd get notified every time someone even viewed me. So I'd have what seemed like hundreds of notices and my guys were getting lost in the mess. :( otherwise, there are definitely lots of options that would have otherwise been difficult to meet in everyday life.

scottp263
10/11/18

Has to be the largest scam in existence. Took me 3 hours to cancel my subscription. I speak English not broken Spanish or whatever language it maybe. They needed a photo of my driver's license. Why? All I wanted to do was close out my account. Before they were done they had every iota of my personal information and it still wasn't closed. Poorest customer service I have ever dealt with. They will definitely never get me back

tracyw224
10/11/18

It was easy to navigatewould have been better if the free part had more options but the people on it are more down to earth then other sites

monak20
10/10/18

So so
There are a lot of dishonest people. So many live far away. Wish more matches were closer. I didnt appreciate the scammers.

reviewr6
10/7/18

buggy website: the interface is full of bugs. sometimes it says error, sometimes it doesn't detect mouse clicks properly. You have to repeatedly do an action and eventually it navigates to the right place

always wants more money: even if you pay for it, it keeps offering you more buying options, like read receipts, tokens and profile visibility. You get the feeling they'll never be happy with how much money you are giving them.

bad customer service: zoosk login system is flakey at best, especially if you login with facebook. it doesn't set your password properly and won't send an email with a password reset. The first time I contacted zoosk customer service they replied. However their fix didnt work, and as soon as I emailed back saying I needed them to do something, I never heard from them again.

ehronh
10/5/18

I found someone so now I'm deleting this app. it was really cool cuz I haven't like seen a bunch of people's pictures and everything and message them some of them were cool some of them weren't but now like I'm at this really cool chick and we're both deleting this app

toniv13
10/2/18

This dating site is a waste of time and money and that's all this company wants ...everything is extra .i found all the people that viewed me was the same kinda guy in a different town ....most of them not close. They also have phony people posing as Potential dates and they're fake would never do it again waste of time money energy...depressing !!!!

dawns255
10/2/18

I met my bf here it surprised me I was about to give up not that I hadn't met some nice guys but I was just tired of all the games they wanted to play

rebekahy3
10/1/18

My options didn't always fit my criteria, but after saying NO to A LOT of frogs, I found my Prince! He was worth the subscription! I only paid because I NEEDED to talk to him! I found my new best friend! I tried uploading a photo of us, and I'd love to, but it won't take the one from my photo album.

roxanned24
10/1/18

Was slow at first and I realized that a lot of people have profiles, but aren't subscribed so you can't talk to anyone who's on this website unless they subscribe. Was kinda frustrating because you don't know who you can have a conversation with and who's there to just look.

chrism812
9/30/18

I have tried other dating sites and nothing like this. The people are real and are not playing games. Very happy I tried zoosk.

kristenm113
9/30/18

Managed to find someone with the same quirky sense of humor and geeky interests as me. I couldn't have asked for a better turn out. I've only known him for about a month but I feel like I've know him for years.

jasonj163
Jason J.
9/27/18

You may not find what you're looking for right away but never give up hope. The law of attraction is important to remember!

randallw43
9/26/18

Although I met someone I think the app is misleading. You get people that it says are interested but are 150 miles away when your parameters indicate within 50 miles. It also Doesn't have you answer questions to determine common mindsets. Too generalized.

brentond6
9/20/18

Great that people are real and that profile are confirmed. I appreciate the tip picks. But I would think maybe with the carousel there should be an option for distance. Other then that it's great!

aracelisb1
9/20/18

I enjoyed using this sight despite all the users who are not honest. Thankfully I met one who is. I would recommend that every person enter a dating sight because that is their intention to do just that, date.

susanq24
9/20/18

As soon as I read his profile I knew he was the one. After we finally met we have had the best time getting to know each other.

kenm294
9/18/18

I had more results using Zoosk than 2 other sites. I think the people on here in a whole are a higher class of people looking for a relationship not a hook up.

daniell410
9/11/18

Yup. Fake profiles. If it's a beautiful woman with only one pic and no bio, it's FAKE. They have minions they use to send out messages and pretend to be real. Never more than a few sentences and never get anywhere. Get your money back through customer service at

The software is crap. Always doing the wrong thing and not reliable at all. P.O.S.

marolt
9/9/18

I Googled free dating websites, not sure why Zoosk appeared as #1. It's only free to set up an account, you can not see messages or chat with. connections unless you pay.

candiw8
9/4/18

Found someone so quickly and he's a really great person. Great dad and friend. Thank you for the opportunity to meet amazing people.

gingere5
9/4/18

I was ready to give up on dating sites completely, but this is a great way to sift through the weeds to find the right match for you. You just can't take it too personally! Getting rejected or unnoticed sucks, but when you are finally noticed, it is by someone that can truly appreciate you for who you are.

1,170 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Most of the profiles are fake. PROOF: After 26 days, I deleted all of the information and pictures on my profile and canceled but my subscription still had 4 more days. Each of those four days, I had numerous messages from women wanting to talk with me and each message then had an overlay telling me that it wasn't too late to change my mind about cancelling. Zoosk IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Herman M.

NO MA'AM IT IS NOT. In fact I only used the coins when I could get them for free. Under the system that's no longer possible. Nobody takes that sort of thing seriously, and for a woman it's even less relevant.

By Kevin W.

They aren't really viewing your profile...Zoosk populates your Views with people to make you think you are popular, so you will frequent the site. Zoosk is deceptive and playing games with your emotions!

By Don J.

Most of the profiles in Zoosk aren't even current, so what you are seeing are basically phantom profiles. For instance, once you decide not to renew your profile, they keep your profile up anway [instead of taking it down] and they use it sending out mechanical greetings attached to your profile to unsuspecting members. In other words, don't be expecting anyone to even write back. Chances are you will be communicating with an old profile that has expired a long time ago.

By Ray S.

Chances are you're sending a message to someone that was a member long ago and isn't registered any longer. Zoosk is a total scam.

By tom r.

I believe it is. But how safe is the internet these days. Just don't be quick to give too much information too soon you will know when its right to share. Good luck

By Anthony H.

Yep, you gotta pay for the subscription!

By Mel D.

Just a damm good money making machine imho who the hell os going to go 300 miles plus for a date and the majority of profiles are expired but kept on to look like they are active save your money mate

By barry s.

I'm not sure. When I signed up, I thought it was only going to cost $29.99 for 3 months. When I got to the end they wanted to charge another fee, I think for processing or something. I backed out. Later I got an e-mail telling me that the fee was dropped. I did meet one man, he was nice, but wasn't for me.

By Debbie P.

I am a paid member and I keep getting the same thing. I don't get it either. It is usually after I message them and have have view my profile. I get a message at the lower left portion of my screen and click on it, and it takes to where you do the messaging, but there is NO WAY to accept the messaging. And I never get a message from that person! The Zoosk message that initially pops up saying that " " wants to chat with you just goes away and you are left wondering what the HELL just happened. I know your problem. It is infuriating!

By Justin B.
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other customers.

Zoosk?