Review of Zoosk

termsofuse@zoosk.com
2018 Customer choice award

jasons847
9/22/19

Together we met on Zoosk and being slipping great sense. Everything in her profile was true and we have been spending time together ever since and I believe we can go a long distance in our relationship. Hoping everything works are great with each other

mattb375
9/22/19

I had a good experience on Zoosk and I met a very nice woman she's very kind and she caught my eye right away I reached out to her and she got back to me quickly and I were talking

tammym352
Tammy M.
9/20/19

I already gave up! I paid first subscription fee hoping it would be my only payment, because 4 out of the 6 people I was talking to at that time wanted just sex, I CAN GET SEX OUTSIDE THE SITE IF THAT IS WHAT I WANT. I want to build a relationship and LOVE.
The second month I had already completely forgotten about zoosk, changed the debit card I had on file, but then the system was able to get the money from my new card automatically, and BOOM I WAS FURRIOUS. I lodged complaint and half of the money was refunded while I can still assess my account for another one month. After a while of being offline I decided to read my messages to kill boredom and inactivity, and then this very one caught my attention out of many others, I responded and the conversation went on and on, the feelings clicked and I am loving him with each passing day. I believe he care about me and my daughter, we are both happy together we would take the relationship to the next level someday soon. I am glad I found him when I thought luck had ran out on me... so I say never give up

MY FOREVER as I fondly call you, I am glad I found you and we are happy with one another. I promise to be your loving girl forever.

rayt75
9/19/19

Just keep trying. Love is a risk. Not sure how things will turn out but I'm learning about commitment.

raya100
9/19/19

We met after 2 weeks of the paid subscription and we are so happy and would of never met of it were not for Zoosk. POF and tinder are mostly scams and a joke. Zoosk is real , lots of options and you WILL FIND THE ONE YOUR LOOKING FOR ON ZOOSK!
Thank you Zoosk for our Happiness!
- Ray and Marsha September 2019

joys143
9/17/19

Oh Lord, this site has already gotten to me, and it's been less than a week. This is a shout-out to the men in the 50 age group out there.

If you're married or in a relationship, save the little pads on your fingertips. As the meme goes, "Never underestimate my ability to find out $#*!." I will tell your wife or GF. Just get a divorce and some therapy. No, I don't want a threesome. See prior comment about therapy. I'm sure there are women out there who are into it, but I like and respect myself.

You don't have to be perfect, I actually prefer men who aren't gorgeous, because they tend to be too narcissistic. But please, if you haven't taken care of yourself, just don't. I'm not into watching a loved one take the express train to stroke or heart attack land, and that's where you're heading if you're overweight, don't exercise, or eat healthy. Plus, it just grosses me out.

If you send me a message that begins with, "I know you're not in my league, but", then you're correct. Grow a set, and stop with the passive-aggressive whining. Don't waste those two seconds of my life when I have to delete your message.

You're in Florida, and you think we're a match made in heaven? Did you lick lead paint off the walls as a child? Are you going to drive or fly to Virginia every weekend so we can spend some quality time together? I suspect some cousin love in your family bush.

You ask for my phone number 5 minutes into our first conversation? I suppose I should dish out my social security number, and bail out your Nigerian prince uncle too. Do I look like I just fell off the turnip truck?

Have the attention span of a gnat, and bailed because I didn't message you nonstop over the course of days? I work and have a life. I'm used to men acting like men. If you had just manned up and asked for a date, like the men of old used to do.

Your profile picture looks like something out of a wanted dead or alive poster, and you can't understand why I'm not messaging your back? Really?

Why aren't there any decent women out there, you and my platonic male friends ask? It's because we're home, emotionally dead inside, dinking wine and watching Netflix, so we don't have to deal with this crap. If I never have another date, this man-repellant rant was soooo worth it.

timothyc245
9/16/19

Met a very nice person on this site thanks. We talked for hours.met up and had a great time. Been seeing her for four weeks now.

ministerw
9/16/19

Had fun meeting new people and would reccomend zoosk to my friends and family. Found myself checking my messages regularly hoping someone saw my pic and was interested or responded to my interest in them. Very addictive

kellieg19
9/8/19

Not only is Zoosk a terrible online dating site it is an emotionally damaging one as well. I'm glad I found this out after only a couple of weeks and cancelled my subscription. Zoosk has it set up where fake profiles view you constantly day and night. The site has a view tab on the left of the screen that shows how many times you've been viewed in red numbers. They also have a bell in the upper right corner that show this as well. The problem is the numbers come no where near matching. I couldn't figure out why until someone told me the bell shows the actual "real" views from real people and the view tab shows those plus the fake profile profile views. At first I felt flattered but I quickly knew something was not right. It looks like certain people are really interested in you because they are constantly viewing you but they never message you or respond to messages. This is a sick and twisted way to get people to sign up for this site and to keep renewing their subscription. I've been on several dating sites over the years and this is the worst ever. Please do not fall for this terrible ploy that Zoosk is guilty of.

donaldm322
9/8/19

I would have preferred Zoosk include a category for political affiliation. Too many Trump hating lefties posing as loving potential mates.

peterl440
9/8/19

There are so many dead profiles, the reason for this is that they make it so hard to deactivate your profile. So you end up writing hundreds of letters and there is no response. If you don't have so much spare time, energy and patience - try
my search went a lot quicker there and there was happy end. I met my woman Maria and we clicked right away. It was love at first sight, we met and it was fantastic. Now we are together, hopefully till the end of our days.

marquitah4
9/5/19

I decided to give Zoosk a try despite my skepticism on dating sites. I dedicated 1 month to see if I could possibly find my match. I began to get discouraged, and think that I wasted my time and money; however, near the end of the 1st 30 days, I came across an extraordinary man and we have been getting close ever since our 1st conversation. I am so looking forward to what is to come of our friendship. He is an awesome man thus far! A breath of fresh air and just what I have been waiting for.

Tip for consumers: You are definitely more likely to meet a match if you are open and honest as you write the details about yourself and your interest. People will take you serious if they see effort put into your profile, add pictures and be yourself.

teresab303
9/3/19

Just be patient! God is in control! When you least expect it, you make the perfect connection. Be authentic and never compromise! Be your best self and expect nothing less.

johnf1252
9/2/19

It takes patience to see who GOD will present to you. And when she's more than I could have ever imagined. Thank you.

paulf384
8/31/19

I never thought I would meet anyone I tryed sent out messages to a lot of people but got no response until I got a message from a women her profile did not do her justice we met talked and she made me feel special and we both felt like knew other in another life and I have been on cloud nine ever since

patriciam777
8/31/19

I met a man who treats me like a queen on Zoosk. I believe that we will be together and happy for many years.

patriciaa381
8/31/19

We saw each other and each liked the other persons profile and story so we started chatting. We spent over five hours talking the first night. I knew he was the one the minute we started sharing our stories and what we were looking for. We have amazing chemistry together

lourdesp9
8/30/19

I met Bill from Prairieville, La at a coffee shop on March 11, 2017, we were together for 2 1/2 years. He liked to hold on to my keys every time he decided to storm out of my house or say I went to get my things, I mail your keys layer. But I didn't wait, I went to him because it was ridiculous. Now I know that is his mode of operandum. He pretended we were okay and one week later he strangled and sexually battered me.. God is good, and I am alive because he sent his angels. I have a restraining order against him, I am in fear of losing my life. He wanted me to get a burial policy. And I also saw he had been on the dark web. I almost died, I am alive today because of circumstances that interfered with his plans, but he still battered the daylight out of me. Please, always listen to your gut feelings, please, do! And never trust a boyfriend even after 21/2 years, please, DON'T IGNORE RED FLAGS. No one deserves to fall into the hands of a predator sociopath.

kaya123
8/29/19

I would never waste my time, energy and money on Zoosk again! This dating website is a trash ! Don't waste your money and energy at all !!!! I won't renew mine and I would never be on that website again !

dh397
8/28/19

They say meet women in your area. 150 miles is not really in my area. They have scammers working on the site and they know about it. First couple of weeks and they are so sweet and nice. Weekend comes, and its could you buy me a steam card , or a google play card so my phone won't stop working. Then you meet the ones that you talk to and think are really great. You're planning on meeting, then she talks about a cruise. I'm cool with that . But then Katarina Park in Greenville, SC comes out that she doesn't date white guys. She's South Korean . I don't know what she said or how she contacted zoosk. But we were texting on our phones when I asked what was going on. They sent an email shutting me down. I emailed twice, couldn't find a phone number. So I'm out. But it's honestly gotta be the worst site for dating. I'm just gonna stay sgingle and see how it works out.

terryc261
8/28/19

Crappy site! They make it difficult to deactivate account. The only way to delete my account was by saying I met someone on Zoosk.. also there is no way to contact anyone unless you pay.. What Crap!

frankw215
8/26/19

I met several wonderful women. Some have become friends and one is now my beautiful girlfriend. Zoosk was very user friendly and helped me meet ladies that I would have never found on my own.

jamesf900
8/26/19

Your texting site is very difficult to deal with making it so that everyone wants to go to another site in order to text one another easier. Also you should give the availability to share pictures privately among members.

davida1027
8/23/19

While acclaimed as one of the better sites, Zoosk shares the same algorithms as the worst of them. Visits, messages and matches are articles are "planted" I cannot tell you how many women I've sent a note never viewed me. I'm sure visits stack up for the women where men are eliminated on first sight. You would be surprised how many truly homely women there are. The majority of women have only one picture and no narrative. I'm leaving and after a thousand views without even being close to asking a woman out.

hollys204
8/18/19

I feel like that zoosk is not the best website because most of the guys are looking for ass and drink a ton and smoke weed not an attractive quality at all not looking for a gangster

1,170 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Most of the profiles are fake. PROOF: After 26 days, I deleted all of the information and pictures on my profile and canceled but my subscription still had 4 more days. Each of those four days, I had numerous messages from women wanting to talk with me and each message then had an overlay telling me that it wasn't too late to change my mind about cancelling. Zoosk IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Herman M.

NO MA'AM IT IS NOT. In fact I only used the coins when I could get them for free. Under the system that's no longer possible. Nobody takes that sort of thing seriously, and for a woman it's even less relevant.

By Kevin W.

They aren't really viewing your profile...Zoosk populates your Views with people to make you think you are popular, so you will frequent the site. Zoosk is deceptive and playing games with your emotions!

By Don J.

In the two months I have been on Zoosk. I have chatted with a number of woman, exchanged phone numbers and talked on the phone and I am just an average looking joe. I have also had times when I received a chat request and the person does not respond. You do have to pay to chat and the other person has to be a paid member. OK if your reading this there is one thing I found, if you search, only pay attention to the ones that say "recently online", the other ones may be fake or no longer active. It's a numbers game I have had many that did not respond to my messages also.

By Gregg G.

Most of the profiles in Zoosk aren't even current, so what you are seeing are basically phantom profiles. For instance, once you decide not to renew your profile, they keep your profile up anway [instead of taking it down] and they use it sending out mechanical greetings attached to your profile to unsuspecting members. In other words, don't be expecting anyone to even write back. Chances are you will be communicating with an old profile that has expired a long time ago.

By Ray S.

Chances are you're sending a message to someone that was a member long ago and isn't registered any longer. Zoosk is a total scam.

By tom r.

I believe it is. But how safe is the internet these days. Just don't be quick to give too much information too soon you will know when its right to share. Good luck

By Anthony H.

Yep, you gotta pay for the subscription!

By Mel D.

Just a damm good money making machine imho who the hell os going to go 300 miles plus for a date and the majority of profiles are expired but kept on to look like they are active save your money mate

By barry s.

I'm not sure. When I signed up, I thought it was only going to cost $29.99 for 3 months. When I got to the end they wanted to charge another fee, I think for processing or something. I backed out. Later I got an e-mail telling me that the fee was dropped. I did meet one man, he was nice, but wasn't for me.

By Debbie P.
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other customers.

Zoosk?