Review of Zoosk

termsofuse@zoosk.com
2018 Customer choice award

toms776
4/20/19

To many great connections ended because of distance. Very frustrating when the site is always tring to match people over an hour away. i met someone 1hr 15mins away. Now I'm moving to be within 30mins of her.

lorrettap1
4/20/19

Good site, but too many crazy people on here. But I think I met a really great guy! Time will tell...............................................................................................

gailm198
4/17/19

It was a great experience, and I was able to find the man of my dreams. He is handsome, attentive, loving, passionate, and leaves me breathless everytime I see him or hear his voice. Thank you Zoosk for helping me find my soulmate

fredf144
4/16/19

Well after some days, 100's of so called girls viewing and messaging, some of them you can message for free, its a con to make you believe its real, and you could be suckered in,, most of them are not in this country, check there pics carefully, in the end i got sick of it and played with zoosk, antagonising them, they got board and stopped changing my profile where i slated them, then i got board and wrote this : slags wanted, £ 1000 per day, must suck and take deep throat etc, it went on over a matter of weeks, it got funny pissing them off, so, and at the end said, so why have you given up, you bored as much as i am with the con site full of lies and slags, then they changed my password and banned me. i did not pay at anytime, and dont its a con as most of those girls are on sex with milfs, sex with grannies etc, its a CON, but you decide. just dont give them money.

glenng84
4/15/19

Every day I received photos of 2-5 young hot girls with a profile claiming to be between my search of 48-58 with a text me @ number on the photo. I reported to Zoosk many times, and nothing was ever done. The final straw was when another guys profile overrode my profile page, and his photos and information showed up but I still saw all his conversations. I reported to Zoosk and they blocked and cancelled my membership. This has got to be the worst dating site in history. I give them a 1 because zero isn't an option.

marilyng79
4/15/19

I was duped twice by a scammer who stole identities of other men and after a few messages he wanted my phone number...BIG mistake...always do all communication on the site...This scum bag pretended to be a chemical engineer each time and pretended to be very rich...yadayadayada Zoosk does nothing about it...use another dating company

gordonh96
4/14/19

Scam,
They log me out of the system, and change my password after they got my card number.
They will not answer email or nothing .

josepha294
4/13/19

I joined this site and after 2 days they deleted my profile and said I didn't fit there criteria and no refund be very careful before paying

johnw1616
4/8/19

It was good really good.
I met nice people that actually looked like their picture. Which was refreshing

lilliep14
4/7/19

I signed up for 1 month of Zoosk due to seeing it was one of the most used sites for the LGBT community online. I am horribly disappointed and feel like they need to address this issue that apparently is not only happening on my account, but others I have spoken with. After creating my profile, I started scrolling down the different options given. I didn't click on some of the profiles that were showing up as online, only ones not that super far from me. But then these random people from everywhere who I didn't even view or message started popping up in my view lists over and over again until I had to block people constantly. They also started contacting me asking me about myself or saying hello & talking like I had reached out to them first and showed them interest either with message, smiles or hearts sent, when I never viewed or messaged them AT ALL. When I contacted the customer help line, they just read off a script to me without addressing my issue and said the site was just set up like that and they could offer me to view people as incognito for free. When I asked for the corporate number, they told me that I would just need to call the customer help line which was the one I was talking them on. First of all, I believe they need to address this issue, as it is sending messages from my account like it is me and it is not. To me that is IDENTITY THEFT.
DO NOT USE THIS SITE UNTIL THEY ADDRESS THE ISSUE!!

jacobc114
4/6/19

Zoosk really aint so bad you know. Ive tried better (wejustfit.com) but ive tried far, far worse chaps. Dont panic if you aint getting anywhere, just takes a bit of wheelin n dealin with sum of these birds. Be polite and show a tad respect n you might get somewhere, innit.

johnnya47
4/5/19

All I have to say is the people on there are fake, it's pay to play, or find out "if someone's
read your message" or pay to see if they sent you a message. Total scam, you won't be able to delete your profile or get a refund from "Rashid", who wrote me personally. Save your money, drop the last two letters and go to the zoo.

nancye119
4/4/19

Do not waste your money on this site... If you are looking for overweight out of shape smokers then yes this is the site for you otherwise save your money. That is the quality of men on this site. The other thing that bothers me is even after you block them they still can view your profile so Zoosk could care less. I also recommend deleting all your photos before cancelling other wise Zoosk will continue to use your photos and profile to lure other suckers in. Before you judge...take a look at my photo...I am a very attractive woman...far too attractive for the losers on Zoosk. I did not see one attractive in shape man that had a decent job...yeah so I would say you would have better luck throwing a rock into the street and finding a man then using this site. Anyway good luck

moniqueb60
4/4/19

Great site to genuinely meet a great person. It is really easy to use and matches you with someone that you are compatible with and is looking for the same things as you.

marisolo3
4/1/19

A great guy that I am looking forward to getting to know better.

A new adventure is about to begin.

Excited and happy

michaelh1306
4/1/19

Ok not thrilled with being billed after I cancelled my subscription. It's not the first time my credit union will have to take care of it for me. This site makes it difficult to cancel.

hollia4
3/30/19

Good experience. I met someone that was close to me but we never wouldve met if it wasnt for zoosk. I am excited to see what the future holds for us. Ive tried other sites but this by far is the best

hollyb148
3/30/19

Definitely diverse subscriber base. Interesting mix for sure. Never seen anything like it. Shocker. Please let me off this site.

tammyt82
3/28/19

I didn't expect to meet someone so wonderful on here. Yes you have to weed out ones that don't fit, but there are a few good ones still out there.

vickym82
3/26/19

Wont bore you with the deets but im a single parent, my friends are all married + most have kids + the more time goes on the less opportunities I have to get out there + meet people. I work pretty hard too + as im a hair dresser it's not like im meeting cute guys day in day out. I went for Zoosk just because I have no imagination but will try wejustfit.com soon too as a few girls in the salon totally swear by it so need to see what the fuss is all about. But yeah, online dating is convenient, not traditional but it just fits better for the contemporary woman IMHO x

christyc74
3/25/19

Should not allow anyone til they verify their photo and a video. No naked pictures or sex websites. This is for people who are looking to date not be a prostitute.

troym133
3/25/19

Really like it met a few people and then found the one for me. It was fun to use like it very much sjdheed shsbeudu nwsj do uvurbebxu. Ericude r

ronniec58
3/23/19

I'm happy I met someone! We initially met on another site a year ago and reconnected on this site! Thanks Zoosk

davidb2083
3/21/19

You can be messaging a person that you like, it starts off ok, then when they send a chat request you cannot respond and the other person stops messaging....no good to anyone and very frustrating!!!!

georgef225
3/17/19

Not the best site not the worst site for dating, I happened to meet a person from my high school years.

1,170 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Most of the profiles are fake. PROOF: After 26 days, I deleted all of the information and pictures on my profile and canceled but my subscription still had 4 more days. Each of those four days, I had numerous messages from women wanting to talk with me and each message then had an overlay telling me that it wasn't too late to change my mind about cancelling. Zoosk IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Herman M.

NO MA'AM IT IS NOT. In fact I only used the coins when I could get them for free. Under the system that's no longer possible. Nobody takes that sort of thing seriously, and for a woman it's even less relevant.

By Kevin W.

They aren't really viewing your profile...Zoosk populates your Views with people to make you think you are popular, so you will frequent the site. Zoosk is deceptive and playing games with your emotions!

By Don J.

Most of the profiles in Zoosk aren't even current, so what you are seeing are basically phantom profiles. For instance, once you decide not to renew your profile, they keep your profile up anway [instead of taking it down] and they use it sending out mechanical greetings attached to your profile to unsuspecting members. In other words, don't be expecting anyone to even write back. Chances are you will be communicating with an old profile that has expired a long time ago.

By Ray S.

Chances are you're sending a message to someone that was a member long ago and isn't registered any longer. Zoosk is a total scam.

By tom r.

I believe it is. But how safe is the internet these days. Just don't be quick to give too much information too soon you will know when its right to share. Good luck

By Anthony H.

Yep, you gotta pay for the subscription!

By Mel D.

Just a damm good money making machine imho who the hell os going to go 300 miles plus for a date and the majority of profiles are expired but kept on to look like they are active save your money mate

By barry s.

I'm not sure. When I signed up, I thought it was only going to cost $29.99 for 3 months. When I got to the end they wanted to charge another fee, I think for processing or something. I backed out. Later I got an e-mail telling me that the fee was dropped. I did meet one man, he was nice, but wasn't for me.

By Debbie P.

I am a paid member and I keep getting the same thing. I don't get it either. It is usually after I message them and have have view my profile. I get a message at the lower left portion of my screen and click on it, and it takes to where you do the messaging, but there is NO WAY to accept the messaging. And I never get a message from that person! The Zoosk message that initially pops up saying that " " wants to chat with you just goes away and you are left wondering what the HELL just happened. I know your problem. It is infuriating!

By Justin B.
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other customers.

Zoosk?