Fun Food Friendship reviews

Tel: 03 9111 0121
info@funff.com.au

nicoler74
6/17/16

I love this group. So open and friendly, just a really easy going group who love going out. What more could you ask for in a city like Melbourne

carlr23
6/7/16

If you want to meet great people and get the most out of Melbourne then this is the social club for you. I have been a member for a number of years and love it more than ever! I have met fantastic people that have become some of my best friends.
The people are great and you get to have a great social life in this great city!

If you are thinking about joining then just do it! You have nothing to loose but a great social life to gain.

maggieg12
6/6/16

Moving over from UK two years ago to Melbourne, I knew no one. I tried a few Meet Ups but didn't enjoy them. On joining this Group I never looked back. I was made so welcome from day one. I have since visited places I would never have found alone, had fun days and evenings out and made friends for life. Everyone is made so welcome, trips are so well planned.Each week there is always something to look forward to. and you never know who you are going to meet. Okay there is a small joining fee, but this club has insurance cover and a lot goes on in the background to ensure trips go smoothly.... Well worth a visit to their end of month drinks to meet and find out more.

Questions? Get answers from the Fun Food Friendship staff and other customers.

22 Photos for Fun Food Friendship