Review of Zoosk

termsofuse@zoosk.com
2018 Customer choice award

davida792
12/8/18

Very nice sight. Thank you. Very happy with the professionalism of zoosk Will recommend this to others in the future.

brentf38
12/7/18

This was a pretty okay app I guess... there are tons of fake accounts that send messages it end up being a waste of time... Let alone a lot of messages sent but none received but who it was sent to checks profile frequently but never answers.

nikolab19
12/7/18

The customer service on this site is terrible. If you have an issue to email them and then you have to wait 3 days for a very unhelpful responses. As a consequence of this I am now out of pocket by £74.

hilroyw
Hilroy W.
12/5/18

I didn't realize there were so many people who were broken and had so many false expectations about love and relationships.
Jesus is the only perfect man you will find and if any man does not love Him first, then He can't love you right. You will experience failure and disappointment in man but God's love never fails.

totht1
12/5/18

Lots of member is not active but the page is still bring up.
Is so bed.Who is online is not the area.

tinak112
12/3/18

We have so much in common. We talk for hours.......so glad we took the chance on Zoosk! We truly are two peas in a pod!

kevinp291
12/3/18

Met my true love shes very wonderful and i am happy. Lifes to short this is what i do and still share my feelings today with my new girlfriend ok

kennethc211
12/1/18

It worked for me, just talk to the people you same to and it works. Be yourself and be original, that's all it takes. The rest is up to you and her.

denelleo
11/30/18

I had a very positive and found the love of my life
We met in person, stay in contact talk all the time and just want to be together. I am completely happy with my experience.

angelac281
11/30/18

Take time to get to know online members, before you meet them. Try talking and text first. There are some really nice, good hearted people and some really strange, scary people online.

scottd260
11/27/18

I think the algorithm zoosk uses is that it tries to suggest every and anyone within a 100 mile radius within 10 years of your age as a match... that's it. Even if you try to filter by more select criteria, it will still revert to that. The whole aim of the app is to get you to look at other's profiles, and then to notify them that you had looked at them, so that then they look at yout profile. The idea is that people will get their hopes up that all these other people are looking at them and pay for the app. But people aren't viewing you because they're interested in you, they are viewing you because they have been informed that you viewed them or that you're online, and all they can see is a tiny 5mm image of you, so they have to 'view' you to see if they have any interest or not.
This cycle of viewing others and having them view me was gratifying for about a day, after that the incessant messages notifying me of random viewings became annoying, so I would only log in intermittently, and of course, if you're not logged in, you don't get viewed. I'm skeptical of most dating sites. Generally they are just profiteering off peoples desire for intimacy with others. You and others provide all the content, they provide an app, that links the content, that is virtually all they do. Give it a try, there's a chance that that connection will happen, but recognize that in all likelihood you're just throwing your money away.

antoniof49
11/27/18

I consider to suggest my friend to opening account of here. I'm very happy to meet here my love. After I date with few womens.

damitaj2
11/26/18

Great process, i am happy. Lots of patient guys made lots of friends. Thank you so much for helping me meet someone.

bills591
11/26/18

I can spend hours on line looking at looking at the same "type". I go out in public broad daylight and spot the type im looking for and actually speak with someone, sometimes more. I began dating long before there were sites, apps, even the interwebs so a real life offline woman is where my mind is. Id like to find someone my age and single. Theres a lot of people who construct a profile load pics and such without further participation on the site.

deand73
11/26/18

I was in zoosk for several months and met 6 women and now I met someone so dont need to be on anymore

roberts1172
11/25/18

I'm sure there are good datable people to find through this or any dating site. But when there is no customer service or any way to get hold of a live body at Zoosk, then it's not a business. It's a scam from that perspective.

As for the app and finding people, it's only as good as the people on here. Needle in haystack.

Tip for consumers: Says you can cancel in 3 days. GOOD LUCK, it won't happen unless you go the extra mile to your credit card company.

paulh663
11/25/18

Goofy strange people on here. Lots look f liars and dum people.i found soneone thats nice and polite to me.

nancyl324
11/19/18

I met Mr. Nice in Zoisk his a very amazing person and a great friend his smile and sense of humor and hazel eyes caught my attention his everything I was looking for. A life partner.

So yes thank you Zoisk for helping find Mr. Nice

jennifero129
11/19/18

It was a growing and learning experience! I have heard of people finding each other on websites like these before! I just never dreamed that it could be me!

amyj182
11/18/18

Found someone who wants the same things I want in life. It was nice to meet him in person. We had a wounderful time together. True love does exist!!! Never give up!!

toddg91
11/16/18

I met someone I wouldn't have met otherwise by using to this site. It has been a great experience and very good way to meet other singles.

timothym215
11/14/18

I took it slow, reading profile after profile after profile. I came across a few bad apples. After talking to them I got suspicious and did my own research and found out that they were scam artists. In no way am I dissing or blaming Zoosk. I Finally Found Someone that I enjoy talking to. She is more than real, I knew just by how she spoke and her knowledge of the area. I love the fact that she is willing to listen to my story. One huge quality is she is non-judgmental. So on that note...to men and women be careful out there because there are bad people that like to mess with other people's emotions, take advantage of the weak. Well I'm going to go and enjoy more good conversation with a good soul.

markk399
11/12/18

Finding someone is difficult in here too many fakes n too many women that can care less..I have never met so many thoughtless careless insensative.. no values no sense of being a human ever in my life.

shaneh105
11/11/18

She is great. We have a long lasting relationship. No will ever comepare to her. She is everything I could ever want. This site worked great.

samh227
11/10/18

I tried the app for 6 months but found no connections, as the app did a horrible job of finding anyone with the criteria I gave them. So just before my subscription ended they attempted to charge my credit card with no permission for an additional 6 months. I immediately cancelled the subscription the day before my 6 month's end, contacted customer service telling them to refund my money and uninstalled the app. Their customer service then refused to refund my money and I had to dispute the charge with my credit cards company.

1,170 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Most of the profiles are fake. PROOF: After 26 days, I deleted all of the information and pictures on my profile and canceled but my subscription still had 4 more days. Each of those four days, I had numerous messages from women wanting to talk with me and each message then had an overlay telling me that it wasn't too late to change my mind about cancelling. Zoosk IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Herman M.

NO MA'AM IT IS NOT. In fact I only used the coins when I could get them for free. Under the system that's no longer possible. Nobody takes that sort of thing seriously, and for a woman it's even less relevant.

By Kevin W.

They aren't really viewing your profile...Zoosk populates your Views with people to make you think you are popular, so you will frequent the site. Zoosk is deceptive and playing games with your emotions!

By Don J.

Most of the profiles in Zoosk aren't even current, so what you are seeing are basically phantom profiles. For instance, once you decide not to renew your profile, they keep your profile up anway [instead of taking it down] and they use it sending out mechanical greetings attached to your profile to unsuspecting members. In other words, don't be expecting anyone to even write back. Chances are you will be communicating with an old profile that has expired a long time ago.

By Ray S.

Chances are you're sending a message to someone that was a member long ago and isn't registered any longer. Zoosk is a total scam.

By tom r.

I believe it is. But how safe is the internet these days. Just don't be quick to give too much information too soon you will know when its right to share. Good luck

By Anthony H.

Yep, you gotta pay for the subscription!

By Mel D.

Just a damm good money making machine imho who the hell os going to go 300 miles plus for a date and the majority of profiles are expired but kept on to look like they are active save your money mate

By barry s.

I'm not sure. When I signed up, I thought it was only going to cost $29.99 for 3 months. When I got to the end they wanted to charge another fee, I think for processing or something. I backed out. Later I got an e-mail telling me that the fee was dropped. I did meet one man, he was nice, but wasn't for me.

By Debbie P.

I am a paid member and I keep getting the same thing. I don't get it either. It is usually after I message them and have have view my profile. I get a message at the lower left portion of my screen and click on it, and it takes to where you do the messaging, but there is NO WAY to accept the messaging. And I never get a message from that person! The Zoosk message that initially pops up saying that " " wants to chat with you just goes away and you are left wondering what the HELL just happened. I know your problem. It is infuriating!

By Justin B.
Questions? Get answers from the Zoosk staff and other customers.

Zoosk?