Review of ZNO

ZNO reviews

newsletter@m.zno.com

yiz8
2/18/19

I love ordering posters from them because they have the lowest prices and the best quality. They have a wide selection of sizes, from regular photo prints to ones that are 30x40, all under the price of $50. Their shipping is also super fast, takes about 1 week.

jaimek29
2/18/19

I've been making books (about 20) over the past year. At first they were reasonably priced around 30-35 dollars for each with whatever promo was going on. Since I was such a regular I bought in to their maker plan. Since then I've paid $45/book +10 shipping on each. Now I'm stuck in the plan for 6 months paying more than I ever did before I got the plan. Unfortunately since these books are a series I have to continue to use this company to achieve consistency and to make them look nice for my child to have later in life. If I knew then what I know now I would definitely find another company to use. The quality of the books is fine and I love the binding puts dates and my daughter's name on it, but honestly in the long run I feel ripped off.

yolandaa14
2/17/19

I love their app and website so much. I like how through their app, I can send photos and photo gifts all made right from my phone to just about anywhere in the world with ease. This is the best gift app ever.

fionab43
2/14/19

I really like getting their canvas cards as wall decor because they are very thick and sturdy and they are a lot cheaper than the average wall art piece. Also, they hold up really well because as I went through my move, I took them off the wall and transferred them to my new home and they still look as great as new.

oliviaa38
2/10/19

I have placed multiple orders from them already and all of them were quite expensive other than the first one(I just tried out their free little black book). I have never had any problems with the delivery and quality of the products.

nearl
2/9/19

They have the best flush mount albums! I love how many options they have open for the user to choose: such as their covers, templates, colours, layout...The quality is very good and I use their website for my clients' wedding albums.

easonq
2/3/19

I tried out their $5 little black book as I was scrolling across Facebook and their photo books were a lot more durable than the average photo book. After the free trial, even though the original price is $30 dollars, it is still very much worth the price.

viviani8
2/2/19

For an average price of 20-30 for their products, they do a great job in making the products. From the precisd cutting of the edges, vibrant colors, and retention of my HD pictures, I would definitely give them 5 stars.

rebeccas415
1/29/19

I am a professional photographer and I use Zno for all of my projects because they have a good variety of high end and lower end products, which works well with all budgets. Regardless of the type of product, all of my clients were very satisfied with the quality of their special prints or photo books. I also really like their website since it is very easy to use and their pre-made templates are also great as well.

jasonl301
1/16/19

Both their app and website are very convenient and easy to use. Their plan is amazing, no rush in deciding when to use your credits, gives you time to really create a memorable item that can be given as a gift or for yourself to keep. Due to the fact that I am a photographer, signing up for their plan definitely saved both myself and my clients a lot of money. They also provide a lot of varieties to choose from for your photo prints and the quality is so awesome! At first I thought I'd just give the free book a try but I ended up getting a plan and ordering more items, immortalizing more beautiful memories.

leslieb229
1/10/19

I used their $5 little black book deal to create a custom family photo album that is MUCH more durable than the average photo album. It arrived in about a week and it was in beautiful condition. It has board book type pages, so we can even let our toddler look through it, and he loves pointing out pictures of himself and looking at the book with us! The one issue I had was that the photos were a bit blurrier than I expected, but that very may well have been due to the fact that they were uploaded from an iPhone. Either way, it's a great, inexpensive gift option for the ones you love, even at full price! They are always having sales as well so even after the trial, I still paid less than full price by using their discount codes which they email to their users.

dietrichk2
1/1/19

I buy their calendars every single year. They have the cutest designs (little moments calendar) or classics photo calendars like their standard poster calendar. They retain the definition of the pictures and the photos are very vibrant.

natashap49
12/29/18

I am surprised by their quality since I got my little black book when they were only $12. I didn't get the hardcover but the cover was still made of impeccable quality.

tarrencew1
12/27/18

I got their flush mount album for Christmas as a gift from my best friend and I love it. The photo book feels very sturdy and I am not sure if the layouts are from this company or if my bestie used another website for that but it looks amazing!

eglec1
12/7/18

Wow, I love my crystal cover leather wedding album. It's just perfect. The quality is amazing, very thick sturdy pages, black gilding, great lustre photo paper.
The customer support is very helpful and responsive to messages.
I wish you included Lithuania in your shipping destinations. Now I need to use third party services to get my albums.
Also, they offer big discounts and you can combine them with planner plan. Great way to save money. Keep it up, Zno!

jamesb1374
12/4/18

We've ordered from them in the past and the products were great. But, we recently placed a rather expensive order that was lost in the mail. We called asking for help as it was a family gift and personal item but the customer support representative "Evelyn" was absolutely horrible.

She repeated the same thing over and over again, argued with me, and offered not even a shred of care that you would expect from a customer service representative.

Won't be ordering from them again.

tylerb199
11/30/18

I recently made an Art book for my younger sister as her birthday present since she is majoring in art and I thought this would be a better way of organizing her portfolio. I was worried at first because my sister is very picky about the coloring and tonal contrasts of her pieces but she loved the art book! She recommended it to a lot of her friends and they all loved it too!

samq102
11/30/18

Shipping: I consistently got my orders within the time frame they emailed me in the shipping confirmation
Service: I have never had any problems with my orders before so I have never contacted them
Quality: Their quality is great. They truly live up to their title of professional photo books

marlonc16
11/28/18

I just order a canvas for a customer and They cut and cropped the picture wrong. So far I called to the phone support and the customer service is really bad She was arguing with me. Now i sent the email support..... So far It is bad product, bad customer service, bad company.

bryang88
11/17/18

I 've bought multiple photo books from them before(including timeline books, flush mount abums, and their entry level little black books) and they were all in incredible quality. However, their canvases are not as high quality as their photo books. The color was a bit off for mine, where the canvas itself was had higher saturation compared to the picture in my laptop. It was not the look that I was going for but it depends on personal preference I guess.

jackyt5
11/6/18

I have been buying from them for a pretty long time now their quality is always amazing amongst all their products. The only thing that puts it at 4 stars instead of 5 is because they have slightly risen in price.

vivianb64
11/4/18

I got their Little Moments Calendar. It looked really different from regular calendars that stands up like a folded triangle on the side. The Little Moments Calendar looks kind of like a phone's charging stand, where you can go through the months. It looks really cute and also serves the need of a room decor. The solid wood base also looks very expensive though I only paid around $20 for it. Love the simplistic design. Great product.

lynm33
11/3/18

I purchase a lot of photo books each year from ZNO. The quality is great and they are usually shipped within a week. I have experienced slower ship times just before Christmas so I now order early to avoid the Christmas rush.
I did have one layflat book that was two years old that I noticed the glue was letting go and the pages were falling out of the spine. I emailed customer service and they responded the next day. The offered to reprint the book and send it no charge. I received the book within a week. I was disappointed that there was a problem with the book but very impressed with their customer service.
All in all ZNO photo books are great value for the money.

eriny13
11/2/18

The first order I placed with Zno was their Little Black Book. It was promoted to be free, but I ended up having to pay full price for it since I did not realize that the offer was only for their app, which is a bummer. However, the process was easy to follow and the photo book turned out far beyond my expectations. I was not hoping for much since the price was not very high. But the little book turned out to e such luxurious looking I can't believe it! I am glad that I chose a darker cover page photo because the deep rich colors made the book look more classy. I love it! I am going to try out the other products they offer!

monicaw81
10/21/18

Really nice high quality photo book. I was impressed. Yes, the hardcover 8x8 book is free but you do pay for shipping and the amount depends on your location and when you want it. I paid about $5 for a beautiful book. 24 page layflat hardcover books don't ever cost $5.

Who would you use to print a nice photo book?

Yes, I am

By Renee C.

Questions? Get answers from the ZNO staff and other customers.

6 Photos for ZNO