Review of ElephantStock

Tel: 1 (800) 838-2830
support@elephantstock.com

ashleys404
12/12/18

Absolutely love the canvas pictures we bought! They look great in our living room and was a wonderful fix for a blank wall we didn't know what to do with!

wilfredoa4
11/12/18

Made a couple of purchases and my most recent totally blew my mind I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Didn't know what to expect but as you see perfect quality as advertised Awesome

shaunap9
11/12/18

One side of my home office needed something on the blank wall. This filled the space with plenty of color. The frame that the print is attached to is not perfect, appears a little uneven on the left side, but it will for my small home office space. I ordered Barbados Island 1 Panel Canvas Wall Art 42" X 28". Very light weight and easy to hang by one person.

karlat20
11/11/18

It was the finishing piece for our daughter's living space and she's a lover of sunflowers. Just enough color to add a "pop" to the room. Your instructions for hanging were also very straightforward and easy to follow.

tiag12
11/9/18

The canvas I got was very nicely wrapped and delivered. It was exactly what I wanted. Very beautiful and perfect.

janettk1
11/2/18

Had two spots picked out for this vibrant piece... living room won! The votes were unanimous. Quality was very good. Would recommend to buy!

stuartm112
10/26/18

It is not often a company makes a mistake, admits it and then goes to great lengths to rectify the problem. However Elephantstock has done just that, with the tremendous tenacity of their Customer Service Manager Georgina who would not take no as an answer, she made a very upset customer a very happy one. I have been burned several times by online companies but today Elephantstock and especially Georgina have restored my faith in cyber shopping. Well done.

kaminir2
10/21/18

Absolutely loving my new canvas. Good quality and vibrant colours. I will definitely make future purchases.

kristyv6
10/18/18

I received the package 2 days after ordering! Very fast shipping. Also the picture was as described.

lairh
9/28/18

Arrived on time. Easy to hang. Looks amazing in our lobby!! Would not hesitate to buy again and will be happy to let others know where they can find such great wall art!

roberts1525
9/20/18

We ordered our artwork based off of a picture that we saw online. When it arrived, it exceed expectations. It's truly a perfect fit for our office. The website is easy and customer support is very attentive. Will be back for more.

davawnp
9/11/18

The canvas is great and any issue I had before the canvas was made was corrected with great services from people who care

natalies167
9/8/18

Compliments our decor perfectly! It was a little smaller than expected but I love it! I would recommend to a friend.

rhondar65
9/2/18

I am very happy with my canvas picture. I am also happy with the short amount of time it took to be delivered.

susanfordc
8/30/18

The colors and details are outstanding! I am thrilled and Buddha is hanging in a prime place in my new apartment. The shipping and tracking were spectacular! Idea experience. I highly recommend!

christopherc280
8/27/18

The sectional canvas that I purchased shipped quickly, and looks great on my wall. It came with an easy to install tip that greatly simplified install

paull412
8/12/18

It's so hard to decide what print to choose. I like how you can search a theme and decorate so easily

Response from ElephantStock C., ElephantStock Representative
Thank you for your interest, Paul! Looking forward to the photo of your hanging artwork soon!
sajidar
8/12/18

Presented to someone as a gift, and she absolutely loved it!! All pieces were beautiful. I ordered on line and was mailed out and received within a week!

catherinel118
8/11/18

The canvas in real life is everything and so much more than what the picture shows. When I opened it from the box I was in love! Not only is this real American quality, but the service was amazing. My canvas shipped within a few days and had fedex tracking all the way. When it arrived on my door step it was packaged in a way to ensure there was no rips or tears. 10/10 would recommend and will be buying more in the future!

brintd
8/9/18

Showed up on time in perfect condition. It was so easy to hang up. I like that no matter what part of my room I stand in I can see the whole picture. It wa the missing piece of the puzzle to complete my room.

namithav
8/6/18

I had placed an order for two Canvas wall hangings. One was a single panel which was customized and the other one was a multi panel art. Both of them were simply superb and as exactly as seen on the site and expected.

I loved the customer service. The lady (Trisha)who was addressing my emails was a wonderful representative. I sent multiple emails to delay my delivery as I was out of town and she responded back very patiently and got them delivered to me as I instructed her.

I am totally satisfied with the products and services of elephant stock. I would highly recommend this site to all of them.

Regards
Namitha

khyatis1
8/5/18

Amazing customer service - We didn't like our first canvas as we felt it was too dark for our house so we requested returned it and ordered another one. They are quick to respond, the second canvas looks great, picture is exactly as seen on their website. If you return and do not order another canvas they do deduct a fee from the 1st canvas you returned.

garys503
8/3/18

Elephant stock was awesome they kept me informed about the mailing of my picture and arrived when it was scheduled

michellev91
8/2/18

I loved it ! , I was a little worried it was going to come out Pixelated because of the size but no ! It was so perfect ! I can't wait to order more !!

brandond93
8/1/18

I am so happy I did this! My 4 piece canvas of my photo is the best thing I have done. I am absolutely in love with it and it was delivered so fast and looks amazing!

Questions? Get answers from the ElephantStock staff and other customers.

19 Photos for ElephantStock