Review of ElephantStock

Tel: 000000000
support@elephantstock.com

paull412
8/12/18

It's so hard to decide what print to choose. I like how you can search a theme and decorate so easily

sajidar
8/12/18

Presented to someone as a gift, and she absolutely loved it!! All pieces were beautiful. I ordered on line and was mailed out and received within a week!

catherinel118
8/11/18

The canvas in real life is everything and so much more than what the picture shows. When I opened it from the box I was in love! Not only is this real American quality, but the service was amazing. My canvas shipped within a few days and had fedex tracking all the way. When it arrived on my door step it was packaged in a way to ensure there was no rips or tears. 10/10 would recommend and will be buying more in the future!

brintd
8/9/18

Showed up on time in perfect condition. It was so easy to hang up. I like that no matter what part of my room I stand in I can see the whole picture. It wa the missing piece of the puzzle to complete my room.

namithav
8/6/18

I had placed an order for two Canvas wall hangings. One was a single panel which was customized and the other one was a multi panel art. Both of them were simply superb and as exactly as seen on the site and expected.

I loved the customer service. The lady (Trisha)who was addressing my emails was a wonderful representative. I sent multiple emails to delay my delivery as I was out of town and she responded back very patiently and got them delivered to me as I instructed her.

I am totally satisfied with the products and services of elephant stock. I would highly recommend this site to all of them.

Regards
Namitha

khyatis1
8/5/18

Amazing customer service - We didn't like our first canvas as we felt it was too dark for our house so we requested returned it and ordered another one. They are quick to respond, the second canvas looks great, picture is exactly as seen on their website. If you return and do not order another canvas they do deduct a fee from the 1st canvas you returned.

garys503
8/3/18

Elephant stock was awesome they kept me informed about the mailing of my picture and arrived when it was scheduled

michellev91
8/2/18

I loved it ! , I was a little worried it was going to come out Pixelated because of the size but no ! It was so perfect ! I can't wait to order more !!

brandond93
8/1/18

I am so happy I did this! My 4 piece canvas of my photo is the best thing I have done. I am absolutely in love with it and it was delivered so fast and looks amazing!

katiad3
7/31/18

I did not expect such a perfect work
I absolutely love it!!!!
I am getting ready to order another one

aliannil
7/30/18

I loved it very nice and the size just as I thought. At first my husband did not want it and when he saw it he was impressed. I would like to order the next one for my dining room. ElephantStock you guys are the best !!!!

alfreds55
7/29/18

I am happy i choice you guys you guys help me out alot on my picture i got from you guys in i hope to shop again with you guys

antoinetteh10
7/26/18

Im so glad I waited for the right piece of art to finish my living room. And the price was unbeatable!

danh259
7/25/18

I recieved my order in a timely manner and the tracking information was great. The price was a good and the pictures look great on my wall.

susans806
7/25/18

I recently purchased a multi-panel canvas! I was really drawn to the black and whites with a burst of color and pictures of nature! My picture is five panels 12" each and the instructions really helped me to hang them evenly without a glitch! It's a perfect splash of color, nature and creativity on my wall!!

staceyh85
7/18/18

This was exactly what I expected and it looks great in my kitchen. Easy to hang and got here quickly.

carries108
7/13/18

At first I ordered the incorrect size and had to cancel my order. I had a great experience with customer service. They were quick to respond and refund my money.
I ordered a smaller size and I am pleased with quality of the canvas. I will recommend this website.

michelles608
7/11/18

I have wanted a 3-part canvas for years and I finally have one! The print was easy to hang and it looks great with my decor.

toines
7/9/18

Could not have asked for a better choice. The options are incredible and plentiful. Will be recommending and sharing with anyone that will listen.

mariag313
7/5/18

Received my artwork and loved it! Looked just like it does on the pic. Will definitely order another soon.

jamesb1184
7/1/18

My own photo they put on canvas was awesome and the speed of the delivery was incredible. I would use them again in a moment

clarissaw6
6/30/18

I purchased a last supper canvas. Its definitely to die for. Fits perfect in my dinning room! I cant wait to get more canvases!! Definitely would recommend elephant stock to all my friends.

rosar46
6/30/18

I love this website it has a wide variety and a great selection I'm constantly going through the galleries and I am amazed on the cool canvases they have to offer

ritad54
6/30/18

I recently ordered a canvas from a photo of my grandson and me. I absolutely LOVE IT! The quality is amazing, not to mention how fast I received it. It makes me smile everything I walk past it.
I will definitely be ordering more, plus telling all of my friends. Thank you so much!

erinc150
6/28/18

I just got it today and hung them. It looks great but a few spot are kinda dirty. I don't know it supposed to look that way or something is wrong with the print but I can't wait to hear my guests thought.

Questions? Get answers from the ElephantStock staff and other customers.

12 Photos for ElephantStock