Review of ElephantStock

Tel: 000000000
support@elephantstock.com

kaminir2
10/21/18

Absolutely loving my new canvas. Good quality and vibrant colours. I will definitely make future purchases.

kristyv6
10/18/18

I received the package 2 days after ordering! Very fast shipping. Also the picture was as described.

lairh
9/28/18

Arrived on time. Easy to hang. Looks amazing in our lobby!! Would not hesitate to buy again and will be happy to let others know where they can find such great wall art!

roberts1525
9/20/18

We ordered our artwork based off of a picture that we saw online. When it arrived, it exceed expectations. It's truly a perfect fit for our office. The website is easy and customer support is very attentive. Will be back for more.

davawnp
9/11/18

The canvas is great and any issue I had before the canvas was made was corrected with great services from people who care

natalies167
9/8/18

Compliments our decor perfectly! It was a little smaller than expected but I love it! I would recommend to a friend.

rhondar65
9/2/18

I am very happy with my canvas picture. I am also happy with the short amount of time it took to be delivered.

susanfordc
8/30/18

The colors and details are outstanding! I am thrilled and Buddha is hanging in a prime place in my new apartment. The shipping and tracking were spectacular! Idea experience. I highly recommend!

christopherc280
8/27/18

The sectional canvas that I purchased shipped quickly, and looks great on my wall. It came with an easy to install tip that greatly simplified install

paull412
8/12/18

It's so hard to decide what print to choose. I like how you can search a theme and decorate so easily

Response from ElephantStock C., ElephantStock Representative
Thank you for your interest, Paul! Looking forward to the photo of your hanging artwork soon!
sajidar
8/12/18

Presented to someone as a gift, and she absolutely loved it!! All pieces were beautiful. I ordered on line and was mailed out and received within a week!

catherinel118
8/11/18

The canvas in real life is everything and so much more than what the picture shows. When I opened it from the box I was in love! Not only is this real American quality, but the service was amazing. My canvas shipped within a few days and had fedex tracking all the way. When it arrived on my door step it was packaged in a way to ensure there was no rips or tears. 10/10 would recommend and will be buying more in the future!

brintd
8/9/18

Showed up on time in perfect condition. It was so easy to hang up. I like that no matter what part of my room I stand in I can see the whole picture. It wa the missing piece of the puzzle to complete my room.

namithav
8/6/18

I had placed an order for two Canvas wall hangings. One was a single panel which was customized and the other one was a multi panel art. Both of them were simply superb and as exactly as seen on the site and expected.

I loved the customer service. The lady (Trisha)who was addressing my emails was a wonderful representative. I sent multiple emails to delay my delivery as I was out of town and she responded back very patiently and got them delivered to me as I instructed her.

I am totally satisfied with the products and services of elephant stock. I would highly recommend this site to all of them.

Regards
Namitha

khyatis1
8/5/18

Amazing customer service - We didn't like our first canvas as we felt it was too dark for our house so we requested returned it and ordered another one. They are quick to respond, the second canvas looks great, picture is exactly as seen on their website. If you return and do not order another canvas they do deduct a fee from the 1st canvas you returned.

garys503
8/3/18

Elephant stock was awesome they kept me informed about the mailing of my picture and arrived when it was scheduled

michellev91
8/2/18

I loved it ! , I was a little worried it was going to come out Pixelated because of the size but no ! It was so perfect ! I can't wait to order more !!

brandond93
8/1/18

I am so happy I did this! My 4 piece canvas of my photo is the best thing I have done. I am absolutely in love with it and it was delivered so fast and looks amazing!

katiad3
7/31/18

I did not expect such a perfect work
I absolutely love it!!!!
I am getting ready to order another one

aliannil
7/30/18

I loved it very nice and the size just as I thought. At first my husband did not want it and when he saw it he was impressed. I would like to order the next one for my dining room. ElephantStock you guys are the best !!!!

alfreds55
7/29/18

I am happy i choice you guys you guys help me out alot on my picture i got from you guys in i hope to shop again with you guys

antoinetteh10
7/26/18

Im so glad I waited for the right piece of art to finish my living room. And the price was unbeatable!

danh259
7/25/18

I recieved my order in a timely manner and the tracking information was great. The price was a good and the pictures look great on my wall.

susans806
7/25/18

I recently purchased a multi-panel canvas! I was really drawn to the black and whites with a burst of color and pictures of nature! My picture is five panels 12" each and the instructions really helped me to hang them evenly without a glitch! It's a perfect splash of color, nature and creativity on my wall!!

staceyh85
7/18/18

This was exactly what I expected and it looks great in my kitchen. Easy to hang and got here quickly.

Questions? Get answers from the ElephantStock staff and other customers.

15 Photos for ElephantStock