Review of ElephantStock

Tel: 1 (800) 838-2830
support@elephantstock.com

marcush76
5/23/19

The ordering was easy. The customer service was excellent. The product was exactly what I wanted. Extremely happy. Will buy from them again.

ericm452
5/8/19

Very pleased with the canvas I received. It was exactly what I expected and was in good shape after shipping

graceh106
5/2/19

Received the 1st Canvas Print today. Absolutely lovely. Good quality and reflect the details. Definitely would use it for Canvas printing again.

debb200
4/18/19

These are made very very well! I told my son about this site and he ordered two canvas pictures and I will be ordering more. Very very pleased

simons153
4/3/19

Canvas print looks sharp.

However, I'm docking ElephantStock a star because I never got that "final approval" I was promised and thus my print came with a glaring line through one of the panels, which could have been avoided with a final review. I am dissatisfied.

Ultimately, it's a high-quality print on canvas that arrived promptly, it's a good size, and it was incredibly easy to hang.

alyssas84
3/27/19

Had challenges with leaving town before canvas was delivered and cuatomer service was supportive and was able to adjust delivery address with zero issues

lisag648
Lisa G.
3/19/19

Ordered the biggest Canvas for a photo i took with my camera. The print is not blurry a all, the colors are great, just like i did order it. I am super stratified

sharonc394
3/7/19

My custom canvas wall art came well packed to prevent damage during shipping and it looks fantastic. Well made and beautiful. I ordered it for my sons bedroom and he loves it.

anvenettem
3/1/19

I love this artwork looks wonderful on the wall behind my living room couch! Couldn't have picked a better piece!

chrisb1069
2/27/19

I would like to say how pleased we are with the quality and speed in which your company provided us with our order. We submitted a photo to be incorporated into a 5 panel large canvas print for our living room. I have ordered other single canvas prints in the past and I must say that our order from ElephantStock is simply the Best! It was delivered to Canada in less than 5 days with excellent packaging. Early reviews from others included "Stunning", "Wow", It looks AMAZING" and "Love It!" Thank you! Chris

ashleys404
12/12/18

Absolutely love the canvas pictures we bought! They look great in our living room and was a wonderful fix for a blank wall we didn't know what to do with!

wilfredoa4
11/12/18

Made a couple of purchases and my most recent totally blew my mind I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Didn't know what to expect but as you see perfect quality as advertised Awesome

shaunap9
11/12/18

One side of my home office needed something on the blank wall. This filled the space with plenty of color. The frame that the print is attached to is not perfect, appears a little uneven on the left side, but it will for my small home office space. I ordered Barbados Island 1 Panel Canvas Wall Art 42" X 28". Very light weight and easy to hang by one person.

karlat20
11/11/18

It was the finishing piece for our daughter's living space and she's a lover of sunflowers. Just enough color to add a "pop" to the room. Your instructions for hanging were also very straightforward and easy to follow.

tiag12
11/9/18

The canvas I got was very nicely wrapped and delivered. It was exactly what I wanted. Very beautiful and perfect.

janettk1
11/2/18

Had two spots picked out for this vibrant piece... living room won! The votes were unanimous. Quality was very good. Would recommend to buy!

stuartm112
10/26/18

It is not often a company makes a mistake, admits it and then goes to great lengths to rectify the problem. However Elephantstock has done just that, with the tremendous tenacity of their Customer Service Manager Georgina who would not take no as an answer, she made a very upset customer a very happy one. I have been burned several times by online companies but today Elephantstock and especially Georgina have restored my faith in cyber shopping. Well done.

kaminir2
10/21/18

Absolutely loving my new canvas. Good quality and vibrant colours. I will definitely make future purchases.

kristyv6
10/18/18

I received the package 2 days after ordering! Very fast shipping. Also the picture was as described.

lairh
9/28/18

Arrived on time. Easy to hang. Looks amazing in our lobby!! Would not hesitate to buy again and will be happy to let others know where they can find such great wall art!

roberts1525
9/20/18

We ordered our artwork based off of a picture that we saw online. When it arrived, it exceed expectations. It's truly a perfect fit for our office. The website is easy and customer support is very attentive. Will be back for more.

davawnp
9/11/18

The canvas is great and any issue I had before the canvas was made was corrected with great services from people who care

natalies167
9/8/18

Compliments our decor perfectly! It was a little smaller than expected but I love it! I would recommend to a friend.

rhondar65
9/2/18

I am very happy with my canvas picture. I am also happy with the short amount of time it took to be delivered.

susanfordc
8/30/18

The colors and details are outstanding! I am thrilled and Buddha is hanging in a prime place in my new apartment. The shipping and tracking were spectacular! Idea experience. I highly recommend!

Questions? Get answers from the ElephantStock staff and other customers.

24 Photos for ElephantStock