Review of ZNaturalFoods

Tel: 1-888-ZNFoods (888-963-6637)
orders@znaturalfoods.com

lorried3
12/3/17

Placed my first order, reasonable prices, ordered organic coconut powder and banana flakes and powder. They were all really good. Well packaged, very fresh.

angelam230
10/4/17

I posted a review on their site, but it was deleted. I don't trust them anymore, so l decided to post here. Nasty powder! Nothing silky about it. It ruins anything with which you mix it. Very, very bitter! I've eaten rice protein for years. This is definitely not right. I'm afraid to use it for fear it is contaminated with something. Also, watch your credit card statements. They charged mine twice for this order. I called their CS, and the extra charge was removed. UPDATE: As of 11/2017, ZNaturalFoods (znaturalfoods.com) changed their rice protein supplier. They replaced that nasty powder with sweet, yummy goodness. So far so good.

richards211
3/2/16

I was surprised when I tasted the stivia due to its leafy taste and lack of sweet taste. It tastes like ground leaves without any sweetness. Not a product I will ever use in my coffee!

rodrigod5
1/4/16

If you want to buy a certain superfood in bulk I would recommend to look first if ZNaturalFoods.com has it available. It sells mostly raw, organic super foods in powder forms and offers a loyalty program. Its prices are the lowest I could find. The shipping speed is very fast (for Florida residents). So far, I've had only one issue with the dozens of orders I placed so far. One torn mushroom powder bag. One call to customer service and got a prompt replacement.

annad43
10/17/15

i purchased wheat grass and other products a few times , shipping is fast , they answer any questions on the phone , good customer service as far as i could tell. Except for one night when i placed my order someone tried to make an unauthorized purchase with my card of $1000. The card company called me and i had to cancel that card even though the purchase was declined . Not sure but it may have been one of their employees. That never happened to me before with any other online purchases

Response from Jon P., ZNaturalFoods Representative
I am really sorry that happened to you but I am 100% sure your credit card number was not stolen on our site or by one of our employees.

We do not store your credit card number anywhere in our system and the only thing our database does keep is the last 4 digits of your card number which is encrypted. So if someone was able to hack our system the only thing they could possibly get is an encrypted file that contains nothing but the last 4 digits of card numbers (the 4 digit number is scrambled with encryption). And because our site does not keep credit card numbers it is not possible for an employee or anyone else to ever get a customer's credit card.

Beyond that we have taken extensive measures to secure our systems. Our site is compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), has been continuously updated with all of the latest security updates, and we use the latest TLS 1.2 cipher suite to encrypt the connection when you place an order.

Additionally our site is scanned by Trustwave to detect any security problems: https://sealserver.trustwave.com/cert.php?customerId=1b4fded9b9324b8a874ea303abd5abf6

Our site is also scanned for security holes and vulnerabilities by Mcafee Secure: https://www.mcafeesecure.com/verify?host=www.znaturalfoods.com

We also use Incapsula to block hackers and malicious attacks: https://www.incapsula.com/website-security/index.html

And we use Cloudflare to stop hackers and fraud: https://www.cloudflare.com/waf

The reality is, these days, there is no way to know how or where a credit card number gets stolen. Especially when hacking sites sell working credit card numbers for $1 - $5 each. But I can assure you our site is safe and secure.
laurah59
1/14/15

After 9 months from my original purchase and subsequent review I received a response from the company apologizing for the poor customer service and I received a refund. I'm sure that SiteJabber helped by showing hundreds of people my original review. Thanks SiteJabber! And thank you to Jon at Z Natural Foods for the refund.

I purchased the Milk Thistle Seed Extract from them and started using it in my smoothies and sprinkled over my hot cereal in the morning. I already take milk thistle, grind, and use that way but I thought this would be easier. I tried it a few times but couldn't get past the smell and taste (it was horrible). I thought I had a bad batch so I called the company to explain. I was told that ALL extracts smell and taste bad (really?) and that it was normal. I have a lot of experience in herbalism and this is NOT the case. I also have a very high "Yuck" factor - meaning I normally consume herbs that don't taste good for health purposes. I was appalled at the customer service (or lack thereof) and the bad quality of this product. It is made in China and isn't organic so I guess I should have known better.

Response from Jon P., ZNaturalFoods Representative
Every batch of every powder we carry is laboratory tested here in the USA to verify it passes our strict quality assurance which includes testing for botanical identity, heavy metals, chemicals, microbiological contaminants and more.

The bad taste of this powder it not caused by the quality but rather the concentration of the extract. We carry both whole ground organic milk thistle seed powder and milk thistle seed extract powder. The whole milk thistle seed powder has a very mild taste but when it is extracted to a standardized concentration of 80% Silymarin and 30% Silybin and Isosilybin and it is 100% pure with no additives or fillers it does not taste good. If you purchase milk thistle seed extract powder capsules at the same concentration as our bulk powder and open the capsules and taste the powder it will taste very similar to our powder though our powder will likely taste stronger because most capsules also contain some kind of filler.

At Z Natural Foods our primary focus is on product quality. Regardless of the country the product comes from we have very strict requirements that all products must meet before we will add it to our product line. If you have concerns about the quality of one of our products you may call us to get more information and we can provide a lab report for all of our products.
jonathanp6
9/1/11

I have been very impressed with Z Natural Foods. Their customer service is excellent, shipping is fast, and prices are great. If you are looking to get healthy this is a great place to get many hard to find products.

Questions? Get answers from the ZNaturalFoods staff and other customers.

ZNaturalFoods?