Review of Zalora.com.ph

Tel: (02) 858 0777
customer@zalora.com.ph

miraclef2
6/12/19

I have bought numerous items from Zalora ranging from sneakers, clothes, and facial care products. They were packaged properly and delivered in a timely manner. The puma sneakers I got are authentic. You will know once you try them on. They are comfortable and light. Fake shoes may share the same look but not the "feel." Also, I feel it is safer purchasing items at Zalora because they have partnered with all the brands they carry, not like they have different resellers whose products are not screened. That's just my take

martina34
6/6/19

I bought a pair of Oakley sunglasses which turned out to be counterfeits. The lenses developed bubbles and have become hazy making it completely useless despite it is seldom used and stored appropriately. I paid more than eight thousand pesos for a piece of junk.

wendyc281
5/28/19

A wonderful products, deliver quickly. The product is as specified in the description. I'm obviously going to buy Zalora again.

ingridr22
5/22/19

It was my first time trying express shipping. And my first time buying cosmetics from zalora. The items arrived the next day and my Cc Foundation (800php) was incorrect. The box was right but the item inside is different and it was 300php cheaper. I returned my item and was expecting for them to deliver the correct item right away. A week later I recieved a text message saying that my exchange order is to be delivered to me 1 to 2 days. I was waiting for the confirmation that it'll be delivered that day. I got nothing. Then I checked the parcel monitor and zalora app, my item was already delivered. ANOTHER PERSON GOT IT. I EMAIL ZALORA EVERYDAY. I STILL HAVEN'T GOT MY $#*!ING ITEM. AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T GIVEN ME A REFUND. WHAT THE $#*! ZALORA? Give me back my 800php.

margiep16
5/15/19

I had been ordering Zalora for quiet a while nah, and so far I had GREAT experienced with them. I am just quiet surprised for those very disappointed costumers who had bad experience with ZALORA but I am quiet been BLESSED I had the GREAT ONE. My last orders were CLN sandals and it's supposedly 1,499 regular price and they marked it down to 999 each pair plus give me additional 25% for Mother's Day. It wasn't a quick delivery as my previous orders though but when I had the items I could really can tell that my waiting time before I got my order was really so much worth'ed . Very beautiful piece of sandal big markdown plus big discounts for 2 pairs of sandal I only paid 1498.50 . And they're both authentic CLN. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ZALORA

kamilleb1
5/6/19

no return to items! and super slow customer service. they will message you tru email that will take for morethan a month for them to reply! very poor quality of items!

lorip153
5/3/19

I've been ordering from zalora since 2016. I ordered sneakers like adidas, keds, puma, fila so far authentic naman lahat. I compared them in SM store. Nakuha ko at a much discounted price like yung 1 item left in stock na lng kaya nagbigay sila ng extra percent off. I can say that i am very much satisfied with all the items i have ordered from them.

netanyahub
4/12/19

at first, i was impressed with the item i got.but when i ordered levi's jeans i suspected it to be fake because of the zipper brand(IDEAL is the brand not LEVIS or YKK)so i bought another pair and its really not genuine.the levi's jeans i thought it was authentic turned out to be fake.this time the red tab at the back right pocket has no levi's name on it.see the pix.beware of this online flatform though you can send the item back for free shipping.still a waste of time.trust rating is negative.goodbye zalora.

zaloras
3/23/19

FIRST TIME KO MAG ORDER. MABILIS NGA DELIVERY KASO YUNG ITEM FAKE!! FAKE NA FAKE! FAKE YUNG ADIDAS RUN80S NA BINILI KO SAKANILA. SAYANG LANG 1900 KO! NOT RECOMMEND TO OTHER SHOPPER THIS ZALORA. KAKASAD SAYANG PERA. NANLOLOKO LANG NG TAO. PINAGPAGURAN NAMIN. TAS LOLOKOHIN NIYO LANG KAMI. WAG NA KAYO MAG ORDER DITO. SAYANG LANG MGA PERA NIYO. BUTI PA LAZADA AUTHENTIC. DI GAYA NG ZALORA MADISCOUNT NGA FAKE NAMAN MGA ITEM!!

lynxs
3/11/19

My first time ordering at Zalora, so i've ordered a Sweatshirt that seems good quality and seeing it's price about 1,000ph and used the first purchase coupon which atleast discounted a little. About a week later, i received the item and packaging seems alright and the first thing that bothers me is the cut-out tag (See image). It's seem so suspicious because it look deliberately cutted out and also the quality of the print..Terrible, it looks like it was made out of a low quality T-Shirt printer and i noticed there's this hole on the side of the shirt (See image).

And also NO USER REVIEWS or any kind of feedback on the item. So making it a gamble to order and pray to god that you got a good quality item. They even have branded items like Nike, Reebok or Adidas but there's no telling if that item's real or not, it could even be fake or a class a one for all i care.

I totally would not recommend here. I will not return this as a reminder of my mistake and it's also a hassle to return it anyway.

geraldr58
1/15/19

The nike that I took from you is fake. I did not pay 1600 to fool me. I will complain to the police if you do not give me or give back my money, Remember how much you've got to be deceived people, You also get the scams you do.

galileem
1/8/19

Suki na ako ng Zalora, I'm quite surprised na may mga negative feedbacks kasi so far, mabilis yung delivery, return/exchange nila sa akin even yung refund ng money no prob naman. May isang item lang ako na mejo kaduda-duda, kasi yung tahi ng label sa harap tabingi. nakakagulat kc me sticker naman ng distributor. Sa sobrang inis ko, di ko muna ginamit. Pati yung print nya, ang panget. Mas okay pa print nun Class A na bag na nabili q sa Vietnam, diko na nga lang na-return kasi sa sobrang buset q.

carylsquirrelp
1/7/19

I place an order for leggings 5 months ago ( just one pair). Still have NOT received my order. I have contacted and contacted and contacted customer service! I have checked my order number, which no longer exists! Customer service says they have a glitch in their system but that it was going to be mailed out to me right away. That was two months ago and still nothing! I'm sure their clothes are amazing IF you ever get them!

nelliea17
12/30/18

I have been using Zalora for my everyday clothing needs.. Their products suits my fashion sense and lifestyle.. I used to love it! I am saddened that for how they make use of their customer support.. They are not being responsive.. Zalora sends an automated response for concerns.. It does not give or provide a solution for concerns.. Is Zalora taking us their customer a joke? We trusted them, their product, their app, their voucher, their customer service.. Where do they put our trust as customers?

marcl99
12/4/18

customer service:
customer service on my experience is exceptional. I had two complaints and it was handled swiftly. refunds are promised as expected. verfication usualy take place within 2-3 days and the refund is given 3 working days after it was approved. returns of items can be expedited if you contact them via email or best if you call them.

product quality:
out of my 15 purchases, 1 is defective (casio wrist watch) but i was able to return it immediately when i directly contacted the delivery man and sent an email to expedite my refund. Other than that i ordered an adidas shoes with half its original price. the quality is good as i compared it with the one in adidas store. another is 2 topman shirts which has good quality as well. i also compared these 2 in a topman store in SM and they are the same quality. other shirts i ordered also have a good quality.

Delivery consistency:
express shipping on my experience is kept as promised. i had two express shipping and it was delivered the next day. regular shipping takes within 3 to 5 business days.

accuracy of items:
outnof my 15 purchases i had 1 complaint about a wrong size but as expected they also handled it accordingly.

overall experience:
not bad for an online shop.
they always have promos and discounts. when on sale, their items are always cheaper compared to SM's. there's a variey of choices and good designs to choose from.

Note: i live in metro manila which may have a different expectation on other places outside manila. also, i always buy through COD.

cariagad
12/3/18

I had a lot of orders in zalora. Nakuha mg discounts. Kaso ung magkasunod na orders ko super disaapointing like ung vansa na binili ko hindi xah authentic! Walang sticker sa loob ng box. My mistake hindi naalis ko ung tag nung sapatos so hinayaan ko nalang. Then eto lng kakarecieve ko na dalawang fubu shirt grabe , halatang halata na hindi authentic!!! Ung tahi nya halatado maxado. Un nga lang ung napunit ko ung packaging nya kaya i end up keeping the other one tas return nalang ung isa. Sa nangyari wala nkong tiwala sa zalora

veronicai6
12/1/18

ZALORA, pinili kong REFUND METHOD ay bank deposit.

Bakit kalahati ng binalik niyong bayad ay bank deposit sa BPI, tapos yung kalahati Zalora Wallet?

Gusto ko isoli niyo nang BUO yung cash ko! Bakit pa kayo nagpapapili sa customer ng CHOICE kung either bank deposit or Zalora wallet yung refund, lumg kayo rin naman magdedesisyon kahit ayaw ng customer???

fayer17
11/20/18

I order 2 dresses and a sandal on October 26 already paid in my card until now November 21 hindi pa din nadeliver everyday ako nag e mail sa knila just to tell me the status of my order pero hindi nila masabi or ma track yung order ko sabi nila "the hub is not responding" ganun ba kapulpol yung company nila? Coz all i know that Zalora is a big company, to think nag order ulit ako on October 28 and was delivered October 31...Then ordered again on November 11 and delivered November 13 all transaction in COD. So how can they explain my October 26 order na up to now wala pa

I am so upset and I promised myself na never na ako oorder sa Zalora.. ni hindi mo makausap ng maayos customer service nila para lang maisigurado sayo status ng order mo..

But I will file a report regarding this situation and i will make sure that i will get a refund. Goodbye Zalora!! Never Again..

seany17
11/18/18

Just never order from this $#*!ty website. Period.

Their customer service is a joke, and their express option never works

penafranciac
11/17/18

I ordered a dress from Zalora and paid an additional Php50 charged to my credit card for next day delivery. It has been 3 days but I have not received the delivery yet. I tried to call their "hotline" but nobody answers. I posted my problem to their "help" window box two days after and their reply was that they will refund the Php50, and somebody will call me in 24 hours regarding the merchandise. Unfortunately, until now, I have not received any call and I have not received the dress I ordered yet. I will never order from Zalora again. They do not have a proper customer service who can answer your calls, and so you will be at a loss what happened to your order. This is my first experience and first time to order. From this time on, NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY FROM ZALORA

nicemanryanp
11/2/18

Andaming complain. So i want to cancel mine. The problem is di na siya ma cancel. Nkaka bother lng na pupunta ung delivery man. And i will refuse the order.. Sana right away ma cancel na, no need na ipadala n ng delivery man. Tsk!!

jessiek28
10/15/18

Don't waste your time on this place it's been 2 months and still nothing they complain about that third party all the time they won't give back money they won't do anything for you!!!!!! And they are still trying to catch up on thousands of orders!!!! Positive outlook for me on the third month I can physically sue them now!!!!

zazac
10/11/18

Very fast delivery, in Less than a week my Birks arrived. Like 5 days of waiting time. But i doubted at the first glance because the Printed mark of Birks was not that clear but its fine. complete and authentic.

camillep20
10/2/18

un vans ko n binili COD nkaplastick lang kaya dumating sakin gusot at sia na ang box walang label na nakaikot sa sa butas ng sintasan . nakakinis lang parang gamit na nakalabas pa un glue sa gilid hindi ko alam kung orig or fake. pero di ko gusto ang product di maganda packaging at un shoes ay walanh etiketa na vans pati sticker sa loob wala .

ziz2
8/23/18

IBA UNG KULAY NG ISANG CAP... TAZ NAG FADE AGAD UNG METAL NG NIKE CAP.. 1 day ko lng ginamit.. NOT WORTH IT SA 1,045 pesos... #NOT_AUTHENTIC!!!

Not sure. Hindi ko pa nasusubukan mag order ng branded sa Zalora.

By Lynx S.

Anong sagot inaasahan mo dito? Di naman sasagutin ni zalora dito. Paano na?

By Bobo L.

Eh yung discounted sa dept store, original ba?

By Bobo L.

Ewan ko lang, di naman kami si Zalora.

By Bobo L.

Wala pong original na Clavin Klien kahit sa mall.

By Bobo L.

Kahit sumagot si zalora dito, which they wont, tingin mo sasabihin nilang "fake po ang ibang items namin."? Esep esep lang.

By Bobo L.

Yes it will be delivered tomorrow. I know it.

By Bobo L.

Questions? Get answers from the Zalora.com.ph staff and other customers.

19 Photos for Zalora.com.ph