Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines has a consumer rating of 2.31 stars from 106 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Zalora Philippines most frequently mention customer service and next day problems. Zalora Philippines ranks 561st among Women's Clothing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 26.1%

No positive highlights yet

• I always order items online and their customer service is by far the worst i've encountered
How would you rate Zalora Philippines?

“The only online shop i trust”

Pol R.
6/19/20

Idk why i've been seeing negative feedbacks about Zalora. I've already bought thrice from this online shop- adidas basketball shoes, adidas bags & a jansport backpack. ALL ARE LEGIT. All of em are original. There's no defect. It only took me 1-2 days waiting for the delivery. It's the only shop i trust online. Never bought anything from other shops like lazada/shopee. Hehe

“Stale Perfumes”

Francis C.
9/2/20

Don't buy their perfumes which are on sale because they are most probably stale/expired already and has lost its scent and longevity. I bought Davidoff Cool Water and that's exactly what happened. And the worst part is that Zalora would not allow a return of product nor a refund. Buying perfumes is a very risky transaction with Zalora. I advise you NOT to buy there.

customer service (20)
francisc220
September 2nd, 2020

amans78
December 15th, 2020

I don't know why I've seen a lot of negative reviews and "fake items" but I've never experienced this. I bought expensive stuffs from Zalora, like 3 Lacoste bags, Nike shoes, etc. All are legit. I did extensive research and even went to the physical store to compare the items, and all are legit. The tag inside the bag, the material, the color, perfectly matches the ones from the physical stores. Also, others might be confused if they see a different seller name, but please do your research, these are actually names of official distributors in the PH. Like Kate Spade and Kurt Geiger, may be sold by Store Specialist Inc. on Zalora, because SSI is the official distributor of these brands including brands like Gucci. If the item is sold by Zalora, it is because Zalora is like your typical Department Store, they buy items from official distributors at a lower cost and sell them at their store. That's why like Department Stores they can also go on sale just to get the same or at least a bit more of the money they spent buying the items from distributors. I just don't like the packaging, they just simply put it inside the Zalora plastic bag, no bubble wrap or whatsoever. Hope they do better, especially for expensive items.

polr4
June 19th, 2020

na114
August 15th, 2020

I still have doubts regarding the authenticity of the Adidas shoes I bought. Good thing it was in good condition, but the box was just torn and in pieces, with no bubble wrap. Very bad handling. No wonder I read reviews that the products sold are most likely fakes. Let's see if they last long.

eiganerg
March 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

I wonder why it is rated low where in fact this is the most trusted, genuine, original selling products. I have bought 8 pairs of Nike basketball shoes and all are original and good deals. I never shop at Lazda or Shoppe. I only trust this Online retailer. Check for yourself. I am a witness here. Thank you.

dianad679
September 3rd, 2020

Bad customer service received from Lora! Unhelpful and sarcastic! Not even checking the history of the purchase. I always order items online and their customer service is by far the worst i've encountered

hellok4
February 15th, 2021

They deliver defective products but will not refund the money to card, instead they will put in zalora wallet so you'll have to spend the money through them and if you insist to credit it back to card they will stall the revert for a month at first and then redo the process over and over again so you'll get tired of waiting and eventually give up your money. NEVER BUY FROM ZALORA. It is exhausting and you'll be the only one to suffer.

carylsquirrelp
January 7th, 2019

I place an order for leggings 5 months ago ( just one pair). Still have NOT received my order. I have contacted and contacted and contacted customer service! I have checked my order number, which no longer exists! Customer service says they have a glitch in their system but that it was going to be mailed out to me right away. That was two months ago and still nothing! I'm sure their clothes are amazing IF you ever get them!

norelq
April 11th, 2021

Zalora is known for expensive online shopping but cant deliver on time, its very disappointing because they're excuses is ecq, why lazada and shoppee can deliver on time even if there's an ecq, i keep on asking for an updates, i placed my order last april 4 and its already april 12 now its more than the standard time frame, it sucks im so very disappointed

Products used:
H AND M

marialuzt
June 17th, 2020

I ordered for the first time 2 pairs of bandolino sandals it was size 9 but sad to say still too small for my feet. Then i requested for refund right away and have the items drop off the following day but it's more than ten days already and i don't even have a clue if i can still have my money back... please zalora do your job in refunding as you promised!

caesara1
May 9th, 2020

Thanks Zalora for the item it was so good and perfect. I love the slippers but my only problem is the delivery is too long 45 days due to ECQ. Anyway it's worth the wait because I love the item. Looking for another items again soon. Stay safe and God Bless...

gracem267
June 30th, 2020

I received the wrong size of my order on Saturday, June 27,2020 around 5:43pm. The shoe box was torn into pieces it looks like it was done intentionally. I immediately process the return and exchange on my Zalora app but I haven't received any update from them until now. The next day I decided to contact Zalora via email and told them about what happen the same thing no response or actions taken. On the 3rd day, I tried the live chat and spoke with the agent named Ron after I provided all the information needed the chat got disconnected. I was routed to another agent and started all over again. Poor customer service! I will not recommend Zalora to my friends and family. By the way, I have a proof since I took a picture and a video of how my order looks like when I received it.

kryllee1
December 28th, 2020

Their return policy sucks. You cannot return an item that you just received and not even tried.

Their app crashes everytime you click on "return", it will redirect you to login again although you are already logged in.

Products used:
Underwear

sheanef
December 9th, 2019

It was my first time to order zalora but they gave me defective items and the package box are totally devastated. So disappointed, I'm currently waiting for my last order until now they still didn't deliver it and they didn't answer my emails about my return of packages. I paid the right exact amount... Zalora you should do your job very well!

cristinar67
August 3rd, 2020

What you see on the picture is what you get. Looking forward for the same situation in my next order.

onoc
January 4th, 2020

Among all shops, Zalora PH continues to have the WORST customer service ever. Late deliveries, sudden cancellation after almost a month, late refunds, can't even use the refunded amount in wallet which results in an order error, very UNRESPONSIVE cs, not available in their specified time, they don't bother reading customer emails for weeks and ignores most of them, unreliable sizing charts and measurements,

Horrible UI; glitches everywhere like can't return an item thru their app, can't order, items keep dissapearing from back even when they still have stocks, can't filter for sizes sometimes

All in all, the most unprofessionalshopping platform. I hope they $#*!ing burn for the hours they made me waste trying to message a very unresponsive cs and shopping only to have them cancelled or error

jamaicam1
January 14th, 2020

I purchase a shoes last 11/11 and put the discount code but unfortunately they collected the full price of the shoes right away so I cancelled my order in an instant after I checked the charges. They said it will take 3-45 business days before the money will reimbursed to my bank. But ITS NOTW JANUARY AND I NEVER GOT MY MONEY BACK. THEY DONT RESOND TO ALL MY EMAILS, THEY DONT ANSWER MY PHONE AND YET IT COST ME A LOT MONEY TO CALL THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY JUST STOLE MY MONEY AND NEVER GET BACK TO ASSIST YOU. WORST ONLINE COMPANY EVER!

alvinb83
August 20th, 2020

I have been shopping@ Zalora for quite some time because of big discounts. My transactions had been good so far until they sent me this black Hush Puppies shoes when i ordered a cognac one. I am not fond of wearing black shoes, and i consider returning the item. However, base on the reviews i have been reading, refund is close to impossible plus the cost of returning the item. I have no choice but to teach myself to be comfortable in wearing BLACK SHOES.

lorip153
May 3rd, 2019

I've been ordering from zalora since 2016. I ordered sneakers like adidas, keds, puma, fila so far authentic naman lahat. I compared them in SM store. Nakuha ko at a much discounted price like yung 1 item left in stock na lng kaya nagbigay sila ng extra percent off. I can say that i am very much satisfied with all the items i have ordered from them.

conz2
July 27th, 2020

They are not responding ahout my return items. More than 2 months. Sending them 20 emails. Never buy from them again!

nn275
December 19th, 2020

What a scam and a waste of time. After ordering, my payment was tagged as "pending." I received an email from them that they needed to conduct verification on the payment by... guess what... asking for my SOCIAL MEDIA account. #1 what is the connection of the payment with social media? #2 my social media account is private. What can they establish from that? #3 this request is very suspicious. Stay away from this platform.

"To protect the interests of our customers, we need to conduct internal
Security verification to ensure that they have been authorized by the
Genuine cardholders. May I know the best time to call you within the
Next 48 hours?

You may also send us a link to any of your social media accounts to
Help us speed up the verification.

I can personally assure you that, as ZALORA is PCI DSS approved and
Fully compliant with the Data Privacy Act, all information provided
Will be used solely for documentation purposes and will not be stored
Or saved anywhere on our databases."

lynxs
March 11th, 2019

My first time ordering at Zalora, so i've ordered a Sweatshirt that seems good quality and seeing it's price about 1,000ph and used the first purchase coupon which atleast discounted a little. About a week later, i received the item and packaging seems alright and the first thing that bothers me is the cut-out tag (See image). It's seem so suspicious because it look deliberately cutted out and also the quality of the print. Terrible, it looks like it was made out of a low quality T-Shirt printer and i noticed there's this hole on the side of the shirt (See image).

And also NO USER REVIEWS or any kind of feedback on the item. So making it a gamble to order and pray to god that you got a good quality item. They even have branded items like Nike, Reebok or Adidas but there's no telling if that item's real or not, it could even be fake or a class a one for all i care.

I totally would not recommend here. I will not return this as a reminder of my mistake and it's also a hassle to return it anyway.

icew
December 20th, 2020

I ordered birkenstock and bags, and recieved it. OmG! 110% fake, class A!
Ordered for refund, zalora costumer service keeps on promising to process my refund, until almost 20 days. No refund yet! Please do. Not.be possessed by their unlimited sale...

michc5
November 13th, 2020

I PROCESSED MY REVERSAL OF REFUND LAST AUGUST. ONLY TO FIND OUT "ASSOCIATE MAE" DIDNT PROCESS IT. THEN FF UP SEPT. THE ONLY TIME THEY WILL PROCESS. AGAIN WAITED FOR 30-45 DAYS. OCTOBER THEY ASKED ME TO GO TO BANK. THEN NO FLOATING MONEY. AGAIN FF UP AND SAID WAIT FOR 30-45 DAYS. NOVEMBER ALREADY, STILL NO ACTION. ALWAYS MISLEADING. ALWAYS ASKING ME TO WAIT. MAYBE NEXT YEAR. OR WORST NONE AT ALL. I GUESS THATS WHY I DONT HAVE ME REFUND CAUSE THEY REALLY DIDNT PROCESS IT..

mhawi
December 20th, 2020

I ordered in Zalora during their 12/13/20 sale. It was the first time I used the app. I didn't find this particular Hollister top elsewhere so I had no choice but to place my order. I was unaware that there is No way to see the progress of my purchase, or chat with the merchant just like in Lazada, Shein, Shopee, Newchic,
Etc. It is now 12/20/20, and I am very worried that this expensive top will not be able to make it this Christmas. It was intended for a gift. I will remove this app as soon as I receive my order and will never again order nor recommend Zalora to my friends. Horrible experience!

Hi. Natanggap niyo na po ba ung refund? Natatakot po kasi ako baka di na maibalik :(

By Mic P.
See more answers (3)

May orig at may fake din... sad coz nakakuha ako ng fake...

By jay l.
See more answers (3)

From my experience. Usually, it takes several days bago dumating ang ibang order. Mabilis lang yung iba na available on hand. To follow na lang yung iba like for example MANGO dahil yung iba kinukuha overseas (Singapore/Malaysia) So far, hindi ko pa naman naeexperience na wala o kulang dumating sa mga orders ko. Just be patient lang or track the package. Check your registered email po.

By JANNELLE P.
See more answers (2)

Not all items are original. Some shops are individual sellers. Zalora does not check if the products are original.

By Ono C.
See more answers (2)

I think hindi po, yung Havainas na naorder ko nga eh fake.

By Sheane F.

May orig at may fake... sayang pera nakakuha ako ng fake.

By jay l.

Ewan ko lang, di naman kami si Zalora.

By Bobo L.

Wala pong original na Clavin Klien kahit sa mall.

By Bobo L.

I think no. Hindi nga original yung naorder kung havainas sa kanila eh

By Sheane F.

Kahit sumagot si zalora dito, which they wont, tingin mo sasabihin nilang "fake po ang ibang items namin."? Esep esep lang.

By Bobo L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zalora Philippines staff and other customers.

Best Online Shopping Philippines for Fashion | Discover the latest Clothing, Shoes, Beauty, Watches, Bags, Sports for Men and Women on ZALORA Philippines! Cash On Delivery? Free Shipping Over P995? 30 Days Free Returns? Shop now at the leading onlin...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zalora Philippines?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.3
Have a question about Zalora Philippines?