Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines has a consumer rating of 2.36 stars from 94 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Zalora Philippines also ranks 475th among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with Zalora Philippines are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 29.6%

• Nakuha ko at a much discounted price like yung 1 item left in stock na lng kaya nagbigay sila ng extra percent off.

• ZALORA HAS VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE SO DON'T EXPECT RETURNS TO BE PROCESSED PROPERLY.
  • The shoe box was torn into pieces it looks like it was done intentionally.
How would you rate Zalora Philippines?

“The only online shop i trust”

Pol R.
6/19/20

Idk why i've been seeing negative feedbacks about Zalora. I've already bought thrice from this online shop- adidas basketball shoes, adidas bags & a jansport backpack. ALL ARE LEGIT. All of em are original. There's no defect. It only took me 1-2 days waiting for the delivery. It's the only shop i trust online. Never bought anything from other shops like lazada/shopee. Hehe

“Stale Perfumes”

Francis C.
9/2/20

Don't buy their perfumes which are on sale because they are most probably stale/expired already and has lost its scent and longevity. I bought Davidoff Cool Water and that's exactly what happened. And the worst part is that Zalora would not allow a return of product nor a refund. Buying perfumes is a very risky transaction with Zalora. I advise you NOT to buy there.

customer service (20) item (48) shoe box (3) 2 weeks (3)
francisc220
September 2nd, 2020
polr4
June 19th, 2020
na114
August 15th, 2020
I still have doubts regarding the authenticity of the Adidas shoes I bought. Good thing it was in good condition, but the box was just torn and in pieces, with no bubble wrap. Very bad handling. No wonder I read reviews that the products sold are most likely fakes. Let's see if they last long.
marialuzt
June 17th, 2020
I ordered for the first time 2 pairs of bandolino sandals it was size 9 but sad to say still too small for my feet. Then i requested for refund right away and have the items drop off the following day but it's more than ten days already and i don't even have a clue if i can still have my money back... please zalora do your job in refunding as you promised!
cristinar67
August 3rd, 2020
What you see on the picture is what you get. Looking forward for the same situation in my next order.
dianad679
September 3rd, 2020
Bad customer service received from Lora! Unhelpful and sarcastic! Not even checking the history of the purchase. I always order items online and their customer service is by far the worst i've encountered
alvinb83
August 20th, 2020
I have been shopping@ Zalora for quite some time because of big discounts. My transactions had been good so far until they sent me this black Hush Puppies shoes when i ordered a cognac one. I am not fond of wearing black shoes, and i consider returning the item. However, base on the reviews i have been reading, refund is close to impossible plus the cost of returning the item. I have no choice but to teach myself to be comfortable in wearing BLACK SHOES.
gracem267
June 30th, 2020
I received the wrong size of my order on Saturday, June 27,2020 around 5:43pm. The shoe box was torn into pieces it looks like it was done intentionally. I immediately process the return and exchange on my Zalora app but I haven't received any update from them until now. The next day I decided to contact Zalora via email and told them about what happen the same thing no response or actions taken. On the 3rd day, I tried the live chat and spoke with the agent named Ron after I provided all the information needed the chat got disconnected. I was routed to another agent and started all over again. Poor customer service! I will not recommend Zalora to my friends and family. By the way, I have a proof since I took a picture and a video of how my order looks like when I received it.
carylsquirrelp
January 7th, 2019
I place an order for leggings 5 months ago ( just one pair). Still have NOT received my order. I have contacted and contacted and contacted customer service! I have checked my order number, which no longer exists! Customer service says they have a glitch in their system but that it was going to be mailed out to me right away. That was two months ago and still nothing! I'm sure their clothes are amazing IF you ever get them!
lorip153
May 3rd, 2019
I've been ordering from zalora since 2016. I ordered sneakers like adidas, keds, puma, fila so far authentic naman lahat. I compared them in SM store. Nakuha ko at a much discounted price like yung 1 item left in stock na lng kaya nagbigay sila ng extra percent off. I can say that i am very much satisfied with all the items i have ordered from them.
sheanef
December 9th, 2019
It was my first time to order zalora but they gave me defective items and the package box are totally devastated. So disappointed, I'm currently waiting for my last order until now they still didn't deliver it and they didn't answer my emails about my return of packages. I paid the right exact amount... Zalora you should do your job very well!
onoc
January 4th, 2020
Among all shops, Zalora PH continues to have the WORST customer service ever. Late deliveries, sudden cancellation after almost a month, late refunds, can't even use the refunded amount in wallet which results in an order error, very UNRESPONSIVE cs, not available in their specified time, they don't bother reading customer emails for weeks and ignores most of them, unreliable sizing charts and measurements,

Horrible UI; glitches everywhere like can't return an item thru their app, can't order, items keep dissapearing from back even when they still have stocks, can't filter for sizes sometimes

All in all, the most unprofessionalshopping platform. I hope they $#*!ing burn for the hours they made me waste trying to message a very unresponsive cs and shopping only to have them cancelled or error
jerroldj1
November 20th, 2019
This is the first time that I ordered in Zalora and I'm not pretty satisfied with it. Aside from the long wait for my pair of shoes to be delivered (well it is given bec it's being shipped from overseas), the packaging of my shoes were damaged. For a shoe lover we value the shoe box a lot. Kind of disappointed. :(
vladimirc13
May 23rd, 2020
Well im that person who usually order products online i started at lazada, men i lost a lot of money in there. The ones they advertise is not exactly the same quality when it came to you same with shopee their both the same. Recently one of my friends recommended zalora then when i was browsing the site their price tags are quit similar to mall price and discounts. Then i tried ordering sneakers from zalora and its true its legit my first order which is vans VN0A3MTJSWJ search it up your going to see a red suede shoes. I didnt know that untill the shoe box came to me wherin i got to see those numbers and i searched it up online eventually the item came up online. Dun ko nakita n legit ang item and i have watched a lot of reviews about this site and their quit positive. Sa mga tao lang na nagrereklamo n antagal nang delivery. Aba maghintay kayo kesa naman dumating ung item mo tas dissapointed ka diba? Para sakin kahit 1 month p bago dumating item ko basta pagdating legit no problem
caesara1
May 9th, 2020
Thanks Zalora for the item it was so good and perfect. I love the slippers but my only problem is the delivery is too long 45 days due to ECQ. Anyway it's worth the wait because I love the item. Looking for another items again soon. Stay safe and God Bless...
hydrof
April 29th, 2020
Good quality 100% legit. 3yrs satisfied as customer. Return refund exchange no problem encounter. All items that i buy on Zalora is original thats why i like Zalora..
jamaicam1
January 14th, 2020
I purchase a shoes last 11/11 and put the discount code but unfortunately they collected the full price of the shoes right away so I cancelled my order in an instant after I checked the charges. They said it will take 3-45 business days before the money will reimbursed to my bank. But ITS NOTW JANUARY AND I NEVER GOT MY MONEY BACK. THEY DONT RESOND TO ALL MY EMAILS, THEY DONT ANSWER MY PHONE AND YET IT COST ME A LOT MONEY TO CALL THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY JUST STOLE MY MONEY AND NEVER GET BACK TO ASSIST YOU. WORST ONLINE COMPANY EVER!
genf4
November 12th, 2019
I bought the Nike Free RN 5.0 and got it in just two days. It has a comfortable cushioning and is suitable for short-distance run and short walks. It is very flexible and doesn't need a break in. Though I recommend to size-up cos it's a bit tight. Legit product.
conz2
July 27th, 2020
They are not responding ahout my return items. More than 2 months. Sending them 20 emails. Never buy from them again!
lynxs
March 11th, 2019
My first time ordering at Zalora, so i've ordered a Sweatshirt that seems good quality and seeing it's price about 1,000ph and used the first purchase coupon which atleast discounted a little. About a week later, i received the item and packaging seems alright and the first thing that bothers me is the cut-out tag (See image). It's seem so suspicious because it look deliberately cutted out and also the quality of the print. Terrible, it looks like it was made out of a low quality T-Shirt printer and i noticed there's this hole on the side of the shirt (See image).

And also NO USER REVIEWS or any kind of feedback on the item. So making it a gamble to order and pray to god that you got a good quality item. They even have branded items like Nike, Reebok or Adidas but there's no telling if that item's real or not, it could even be fake or a class a one for all i care.

I totally would not recommend here. I will not return this as a reminder of my mistake and it's also a hassle to return it anyway.
jhanicem
September 3rd, 2019
I ordered Skechers Envy- good thing in Mauve color and they sent me Navy Blue with different box (skechers flex box) hassle to send it for return as i am leaving on Thu for 2 weeks, and the reason i ordered the shoes cause i am going to wear it on my journey but this is what happened. So f***** pissed off
zazac
October 11th, 2018
Very fast delivery, in Less than a week my Birks arrived. Like 5 days of waiting time. But i doubted at the first glance because the Printed mark of Birks was not that clear but its fine. Complete and authentic.
dianea336
August 11th, 2020
I was expecting that the items I bought are really original, but judging the quality, I doubt it. I regret buying from this online store.
onlines187
January 30th, 2020
THIS WAS FROM MY PREVIOUS REVIEW.

" Though im starting to doubt Zalora products.
I can't help it but i ordered again specially when there is SALE happening.

Few days ago i got my (5) fifth purchase. It's Nike Vintage gym hoodie and a pair of jeans from other brand. The details on the jeans that i ordered was different from the one i read on zalora's shop. It shows cropped low rise jeans. I got a Mid- waist Ankle lenght jeans. The nike hoodie is nice. The details is the same on the picture. But i noticed the zipper is not the kind Nike would use. So i started googling for other images and even checked nike web store and other retail online shop. It's different. The zipper has a nike on it and its made of metal. Mine is like plastic and has ykk. Also the string on the hood is long compared to what i've seen. I dont know why or did nike released another version of it. Now im confused. I still have the 30days return period but instead of returning the items and the hassle i'll just keep them.

I think all the items that i have purchased on sale if not fake its a factory defect items.
Discounts i got from each items starts from 20% - 30%..."

I JUST MADE A QUICK VIDEO REVIEW ON THIS ITEM.

Check the link below
Nike Gym Vintage Hoodie

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star

Tip for consumers: * Always check if there is a sale, voucher or price drop.
* Double check the image posted by zolara.
* Research or use google to check if the item is legit/ authentic.
* Expect late deliveries specially during Sale season.
* Once you receive the items check the details.
* Compare the details to other photos on the web.
* Look for tips on how to spot fake.
* If you're not satisfied with the product you can always have it replaced or refunded. Just be patient with the process.
* Enjoy sho

angelor37
January 8th, 2020
I ordered a compressor and still never got it but was charged for it and good luck getting any right information off of them on the where abouts of your item they suck and are nothing but a scam tool site

Hi. Natanggap niyo na po ba ung refund? Natatakot po kasi ako baka di na maibalik :(

By Mic P.
See more answers (3)

May orig at may fake din... sad coz nakakuha ako ng fake...

By jay l.
See more answers (3)

From my experience. Usually, it takes several days bago dumating ang ibang order. Mabilis lang yung iba na available on hand. To follow na lang yung iba like for example MANGO dahil yung iba kinukuha overseas (Singapore/Malaysia) So far, hindi ko pa naman naeexperience na wala o kulang dumating sa mga orders ko. Just be patient lang or track the package. Check your registered email po.

By JANNELLE P.
See more answers (2)

Not all items are original. Some shops are individual sellers. Zalora does not check if the products are original.

By Ono C.
See more answers (2)

I think hindi po, yung Havainas na naorder ko nga eh fake.

By Sheane F.

May orig at may fake... sayang pera nakakuha ako ng fake.

By jay l.

Ewan ko lang, di naman kami si Zalora.

By Bobo L.

Wala pong original na Clavin Klien kahit sa mall.

By Bobo L.

I think no. Hindi nga original yung naorder kung havainas sa kanila eh

By Sheane F.

Kahit sumagot si zalora dito, which they wont, tingin mo sasabihin nilang "fake po ang ibang items namin."? Esep esep lang.

By Bobo L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zalora Philippines staff and other customers.

Best Online Shopping Philippines for Fashion | Discover the latest Clothing, Shoes, Beauty, Watches, Bags, Sports for Men and Women on ZALORA Philippines! Cash On Delivery? Free Shipping Over P995? 30 Days Free Returns? Shop now at the leading onlin...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zalora Philippines?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.4
Have a question about Zalora Philippines?