Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines has a consumer rating of 2.38 stars from 87 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Zalora Philippines also ranks 337th among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with Zalora Philippines are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Among all shops, Zalora PH continues to have the WORST customer service ever.
  • Unfortunately the Gibson product is much much better thatn this item that was delivered.
How would you rate Zalora Philippines?

“The only online shop i trust”

Pol R.
6/19/20

Idk why i've been seeing negative feedbacks about Zalora. I've already bought thrice from this online shop- adidas basketball shoes, adidas bags & a jansport backpack. ALL ARE LEGIT. All of em are original. There's no defect. It only took me 1-2 days waiting for the delivery. It's the only shop i trust online. Never bought anything from other shops like lazada/shopee. Hehe

“bad costumer service, delayed/ no refunds”

MariaLuz T.
6/17/20

i ordered for the first time 2 pairs of bandolino sandals it was size 9 but sad to say still too small for my feet..then i requested for refund right away and have the items drop off the following day but it's more than ten days already and i don't even have a clue if i can still have my money back... please zalora do your job in refunding as you promised!!!

customer service (19) item (44) shoe box (3)
marialuzt
June 17th, 2020
polr4
June 19th, 2020
caesara1
May 9th, 2020
Thanks Zalora for the item it was so good and perfect. I love the slippers but my only problem is the delivery is too long 45 days due to ECQ. Anyway it's worth the wait because I love the item. Looking for another items again soon. Stay safe and God Bless...
gracem267
June 30th, 2020
I received the wrong size of my order on Saturday, June 27,2020 around 5: 43pm. The shoe box was torn into pieces it looks like it was done intentionally. I immediately process the return and exchange on my Zalora app but I haven't received any update from them until now. The next day I decided to contact Zalora via email and told them about what happen the same thing no response or actions taken. On the 3rd day, I tried the live chat and spoke with the agent named Ron after I provided all the information needed the chat got disconnected. I was routed to another agent and started all over again. Poor customer service!! I will not recommend Zalora to my friends and family. By the way, I have a proof since I took a picture and a video of how my order looks like when I received it.
sheanef
December 9th, 2019
It was my first time to order zalora but they gave me defective items and the package box are totally devastated. So disappointed, I'm currently waiting for my last order until now they still didn't deliver it and they didn't answer my emails about my return of packages. I paid the right exact amount... Zalora you should do your job very well!!
onoc
January 4th, 2020
Among all shops, Zalora PH continues to have the WORST customer service ever. Late deliveries, sudden cancellation after almost a month, late refunds, can't even use the refunded amount in wallet which results in an order error, very UNRESPONSIVE cs, not available in their specified time, they don't bother reading customer emails for weeks and ignores most of them, unreliable sizing charts and measurements,

Horrible UI; glitches everywhere like can't return an item thru their app, can't order, items keep dissapearing from back even when they still have stocks, can't filter for sizes sometimes

All in all, the most unprofessionalshopping platform. I hope they $#*!ing burn for the hours they made me waste trying to message a very unresponsive cs and shopping only to have them cancelled or error
carylsquirrelp
January 7th, 2019
I place an order for leggings 5 months ago ( just one pair). Still have NOT received my order. I have contacted and contacted and contacted customer service! I have checked my order number, which no longer exists! Customer service says they have a glitch in their system but that it was going to be mailed out to me right away. That was two months ago and still nothing! I'm sure their clothes are amazing IF you ever get them!
jerroldj1
November 20th, 2019
This is the first time that I ordered in Zalora and I'm not pretty satisfied with it. Aside from the long wait for my pair of shoes to be delivered (well it is given bec it's being shipped from overseas), the packaging of my shoes were damaged. For a shoe lover we value the shoe box a lot. Kind of disappointed. :(
jamaicam1
January 14th, 2020
I purchase a shoes last 11/11 and put the discount code but unfortunately they collected the full price of the shoes right away so I cancelled my order in an instant after I checked the charges. They said it will take 3-45 business days before the money will reimbursed to my bank. But ITS NOTW JANUARY AND I NEVER GOT MY MONEY BACK. THEY DONT RESOND TO ALL MY EMAILS, THEY DONT ANSWER MY PHONE AND YET IT COST ME A LOT MONEY TO CALL THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY JUST STOLE MY MONEY AND NEVER GET BACK TO ASSIST YOU. WORST ONLINE COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!
lorip153
May 3rd, 2019
I've been ordering from zalora since 2016. I ordered sneakers like adidas, keds, puma, fila so far authentic naman lahat. I compared them in SM store. Nakuha ko at a much discounted price like yung 1 item left in stock na lng kaya nagbigay sila ng extra percent off. I can say that i am very much satisfied with all the items i have ordered from them.
lynxs
March 11th, 2019
My first time ordering at Zalora, so i've ordered a Sweatshirt that seems good quality and seeing it's price about 1,000ph and used the first purchase coupon which atleast discounted a little. About a week later, i received the item and packaging seems alright and the first thing that bothers me is the cut-out tag (See image). It's seem so suspicious because it look deliberately cutted out and also the quality of the print..Terrible, it looks like it was made out of a low quality T-Shirt printer and i noticed there's this hole on the side of the shirt (See image).

And also NO USER REVIEWS or any kind of feedback on the item. So making it a gamble to order and pray to god that you got a good quality item. They even have branded items like Nike, Reebok or Adidas but there's no telling if that item's real or not, it could even be fake or a class a one for all i care.

I totally would not recommend here. I will not return this as a reminder of my mistake and it's also a hassle to return it anyway.
hydrof
April 29th, 2020
good quality 100% legit..3yrs satisfied as customer.return refund exchange no problem encounter.all items that i buy on Zalora is original thats why i like Zalora..
angelor37
January 8th, 2020
I ordered a compressor and still never got it but was charged for it and good luck getting any right information off of them on the where abouts of your item they suck and are nothing but a scam tool site
annem510
November 21st, 2019
Paid, never got the item. Don't trust zalora they will just get your money. Customer service sucks, can't do anything.
genf4
November 12th, 2019
I bought the Nike Free RN 5.0 and got it in just two days. It has a comfortable cushioning and is suitable for short-distance run and short walks. It is very flexible and doesn't need a break in. Though I recommend to size-up cos it's a bit tight. Legit product.
imeed
May 5th, 2020
I ordered a pair of sandals last February 2020 worth P1,000.00. It was too small for my husband so I filled out the online return form and sent it back to zalora. After a few days they sent it back to me indicating that I had not included the sales invoice with the package. Funny enough the sales invoice was in the returned package when I got it. When I went to online to chat with their customer representative and pointed this out, they said the returns team was looking for a tape type receipt of the seller (BENCH) and not the sales invoice I sent back. I must mention that the sales invoice that I got is an official looking sales invoice, complete with TIN, VAT and other details you can find in a legally printed sales invoice. I keep insisting that it was the only sales invoice with the package, as it is not legal to issue 2 sales invoice for the same transaction. I have tried both the live chat as well as calling their hotline. All of them promising to give me feedback but never doing so. So disappointed with Zalora. So this will serve as a warning to potential buyers. ZALORA HAS VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE SO DON'T EXPECT RETURNS TO BE PROCESSED PROPERLY. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND LET YOU EXPECT FOR A REFUND WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
janr144
October 13th, 2019
I'm a regular customer of Zalora...Everything I ordered are perfect and with big discounts! I'm not sure how come other people having bad experiences...when all my orders were perfect from nike shoes, onitsuka tiger, under armour duffle bag, nike and adidas leggings, blouses, dresses, fossil watch, mango pants and more..
mirav2
November 29th, 2019
Both of my Zalora orders are cancelled and they still deduct money on my account. There is no way to refund it. Never ever order on this scam site.
martina34
June 6th, 2019
I bought a pair of Oakley sunglasses which turned out to be counterfeits. The lenses developed bubbles and have become hazy making it completely useless despite it is seldom used and stored appropriately. I paid more than eight thousand pesos for a piece of junk.
miraclef2
June 12th, 2019
I have bought numerous items from Zalora ranging from sneakers, clothes, and facial care products. They were packaged properly and delivered in a timely manner. The puma sneakers I got are authentic. You will know once you try them on. They are comfortable and light. Fake shoes may share the same look but not the "feel." Also, I feel it is safer purchasing items at Zalora because they have partnered with all the brands they carry, not like they have different resellers whose products are not screened. That's just my take
rajio1
November 18th, 2019
I am used to be a Zalora PH loyal and regular customer. But recently I bought items it was delivered very late and incomplete. I requested for a refund to the item I didn't receive they told me I need to withdraw my dispute complaint against them so they would process my refund I trusted their words and I did what they asked me to do but refund never happens. I emailed them trying to reach their social media as well but never responded. Although it was not huge amount my point is this business is an online business so customer like me should be protected and guaranteed a honest business and an online business like Zalora should assure customer satisfaction not only product qualities it should be good service delivery as well. I've learned my lesson I will never shop from Zalora Ph anymore and my friends stopped already coz they were afraid the same thing would happen to them.
tinea3
August 20th, 2018
This is my first time to order in zalora just to satisfy my curiosity if it is really an authentic brands and a good buy for a pricy items. So far so good, the dress fits me well and it has a good fabric material but after reading most of the negative comments here, I am hesitant now to order again.
netanyahub
April 12th, 2019
at first, i was impressed with the item i got.but when i ordered levi's jeans i suspected it to be fake because of the zipper brand(IDEAL is the brand not LEVIS or YKK)so i bought another pair and its really not genuine.the levi's jeans i thought it was authentic turned out to be fake.this time the red tab at the back right pocket has no levi's name on it.see the pix.beware of this online flatform though you can send the item back for free shipping.still a waste of time.trust rating is negative.goodbye zalora.
jadek18
July 5th, 2019
I have read bad reviews regarding their process for refund/exchange. But in my case, the process of my request was very smooth and I already received the exchanged package in just a week.
geraldr58
January 15th, 2019
The nike that I took from you is fake. I did not pay 1600 to fool me. I will complain to the police if you do not give me or give back my money, Remember how much you've got to be deceived people, You also get the scams you do.

Hi. Natanggap niyo na po ba ung refund? Natatakot po kasi ako baka di na maibalik :(

By Mic P.
See more answers (3)

may orig at may fake din... sad coz nakakuha ako ng fake...

By jay l.
See more answers (3)

From my experience. Usually, it takes several days bago dumating ang ibang order. Mabilis lang yung iba na available on hand. To follow na lang yung iba like for example MANGO dahil yung iba kinukuha overseas (Singapore/Malaysia) So far, hindi ko pa naman naeexperience na wala o kulang dumating sa mga orders ko. Just be patient lang or track the package. Check your registered email po.

By JANNELLE P.
See more answers (2)

Not all items are original. Some shops are individual sellers. Zalora does not check if the products are original.

By Ono C.
See more answers (2)

I think hindi po, yung Havainas na naorder ko nga eh fake.

By Sheane F.

may orig at may fake... sayang pera nakakuha ako ng fake..

By jay l.

Ewan ko lang, di naman kami si Zalora.

By Bobo L.

Wala pong original na Clavin Klien kahit sa mall.

By Bobo L.

I think no. Hindi nga original yung naorder kung havainas sa kanila eh

By Sheane F.

Kahit sumagot si zalora dito, which they wont, tingin mo sasabihin nilang "fake po ang ibang items namin."? Esep esep lang.

By Bobo L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zalora Philippines staff and other customers.

Best Online Shopping Philippines for Fashion | Discover the latest Clothing, Shoes, Beauty, Watches, Bags, Sports for Men and Women on ZALORA Philippines! Cash On Delivery ??? Free Shipping Over P995 ??? 30 Days Free Returns ??? Shop now at the leading onlin...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zalora Philippines?

Have a question about Zalora Philippines?