Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines has a consumer rating of 2.31 stars from 103 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Zalora Philippines most frequently mention customer service, next day and social media problems. Zalora Philippines ranks 497th among Women's Clothing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 29.2%

No positive highlights yet

• I always order items online and their customer service is by far the worst i've encountered
How would you rate Zalora Philippines?

“The only online shop i trust”

Pol R.
6/19/20

Idk why i've been seeing negative feedbacks about Zalora. I've already bought thrice from this online shop- adidas basketball shoes, adidas bags & a jansport backpack. ALL ARE LEGIT. All of em are original. There's no defect. It only took me 1-2 days waiting for the delivery. It's the only shop i trust online. Never bought anything from other shops like lazada/shopee. Hehe

“Stale Perfumes”

Francis C.
9/2/20

Don't buy their perfumes which are on sale because they are most probably stale/expired already and has lost its scent and longevity. I bought Davidoff Cool Water and that's exactly what happened. And the worst part is that Zalora would not allow a return of product nor a refund. Buying perfumes is a very risky transaction with Zalora. I advise you NOT to buy there.

customer service (20)
francisc220
September 2nd, 2020
marialuzt
June 17th, 2020
I ordered for the first time 2 pairs of bandolino sandals it was size 9 but sad to say still too small for my feet. Then i requested for refund right away and have the items drop off the following day but it's more than ten days already and i don't even have a clue if i can still have my money back... please zalora do your job in refunding as you promised!
amans78
December 15th, 2020
I don't know why I've seen a lot of negative reviews and "fake items" but I've never experienced this. I bought expensive stuffs from Zalora, like 3 Lacoste bags, Nike shoes, etc. All are legit. I did extensive research and even went to the physical store to compare the items, and all are legit. The tag inside the bag, the material, the color, perfectly matches the ones from the physical stores. Also, others might be confused if they see a different seller name, but please do your research, these are actually names of official distributors in the PH. Like Kate Spade and Kurt Geiger, may be sold by Store Specialist Inc. on Zalora, because SSI is the official distributor of these brands including brands like Gucci. If the item is sold by Zalora, it is because Zalora is like your typical Department Store, they buy items from official distributors at a lower cost and sell them at their store. That's why like Department Stores they can also go on sale just to get the same or at least a bit more of the money they spent buying the items from distributors. I just don't like the packaging, they just simply put it inside the Zalora plastic bag, no bubble wrap or whatsoever. Hope they do better, especially for expensive items.
gracem267
June 30th, 2020
I received the wrong size of my order on Saturday, June 27,2020 around 5:43pm. The shoe box was torn into pieces it looks like it was done intentionally. I immediately process the return and exchange on my Zalora app but I haven't received any update from them until now. The next day I decided to contact Zalora via email and told them about what happen the same thing no response or actions taken. On the 3rd day, I tried the live chat and spoke with the agent named Ron after I provided all the information needed the chat got disconnected. I was routed to another agent and started all over again. Poor customer service! I will not recommend Zalora to my friends and family. By the way, I have a proof since I took a picture and a video of how my order looks like when I received it.
kryllee1
December 28th, 2020
Their return policy sucks. You cannot return an item that you just received and not even tried.

Their app crashes everytime you click on "return", it will redirect you to login again although you are already logged in.

Products used:
Underwear

sheanef
December 9th, 2019
It was my first time to order zalora but they gave me defective items and the package box are totally devastated. So disappointed, I'm currently waiting for my last order until now they still didn't deliver it and they didn't answer my emails about my return of packages. I paid the right exact amount... Zalora you should do your job very well!
cristinar67
August 3rd, 2020
What you see on the picture is what you get. Looking forward for the same situation in my next order.
onoc
January 4th, 2020
Among all shops, Zalora PH continues to have the WORST customer service ever. Late deliveries, sudden cancellation after almost a month, late refunds, can't even use the refunded amount in wallet which results in an order error, very UNRESPONSIVE cs, not available in their specified time, they don't bother reading customer emails for weeks and ignores most of them, unreliable sizing charts and measurements,

Horrible UI; glitches everywhere like can't return an item thru their app, can't order, items keep dissapearing from back even when they still have stocks, can't filter for sizes sometimes

All in all, the most unprofessionalshopping platform. I hope they $#*!ing burn for the hours they made me waste trying to message a very unresponsive cs and shopping only to have them cancelled or error
na114
August 15th, 2020
I still have doubts regarding the authenticity of the Adidas shoes I bought. Good thing it was in good condition, but the box was just torn and in pieces, with no bubble wrap. Very bad handling. No wonder I read reviews that the products sold are most likely fakes. Let's see if they last long.
jamaicam1
January 14th, 2020
I purchase a shoes last 11/11 and put the discount code but unfortunately they collected the full price of the shoes right away so I cancelled my order in an instant after I checked the charges. They said it will take 3-45 business days before the money will reimbursed to my bank. But ITS NOTW JANUARY AND I NEVER GOT MY MONEY BACK. THEY DONT RESOND TO ALL MY EMAILS, THEY DONT ANSWER MY PHONE AND YET IT COST ME A LOT MONEY TO CALL THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY JUST STOLE MY MONEY AND NEVER GET BACK TO ASSIST YOU. WORST ONLINE COMPANY EVER!
polr4
June 19th, 2020
conz2
July 27th, 2020
They are not responding ahout my return items. More than 2 months. Sending them 20 emails. Never buy from them again!
alvinb83
August 20th, 2020
I have been shopping@ Zalora for quite some time because of big discounts. My transactions had been good so far until they sent me this black Hush Puppies shoes when i ordered a cognac one. I am not fond of wearing black shoes, and i consider returning the item. However, base on the reviews i have been reading, refund is close to impossible plus the cost of returning the item. I have no choice but to teach myself to be comfortable in wearing BLACK SHOES.
caesara1
May 9th, 2020
Thanks Zalora for the item it was so good and perfect. I love the slippers but my only problem is the delivery is too long 45 days due to ECQ. Anyway it's worth the wait because I love the item. Looking for another items again soon. Stay safe and God Bless...
nn275
December 19th, 2020
What a scam and a waste of time. After ordering, my payment was tagged as "pending." I received an email from them that they needed to conduct verification on the payment by... guess what... asking for my SOCIAL MEDIA account. #1 what is the connection of the payment with social media? #2 my social media account is private. What can they establish from that? #3 this request is very suspicious. Stay away from this platform.

"To protect the interests of our customers, we need to conduct internal
Security verification to ensure that they have been authorized by the
Genuine cardholders. May I know the best time to call you within the
Next 48 hours?

You may also send us a link to any of your social media accounts to
Help us speed up the verification.

I can personally assure you that, as ZALORA is PCI DSS approved and
Fully compliant with the Data Privacy Act, all information provided
Will be used solely for documentation purposes and will not be stored
Or saved anywhere on our databases."
icew
December 20th, 2020
I ordered birkenstock and bags, and recieved it. OmG! 110% fake, class A!
Ordered for refund, zalora costumer service keeps on promising to process my refund, until almost 20 days. No refund yet! Please do. Not.be possessed by their unlimited sale...
michc5
November 13th, 2020
I PROCESSED MY REVERSAL OF REFUND LAST AUGUST. ONLY TO FIND OUT "ASSOCIATE MAE" DIDNT PROCESS IT. THEN FF UP SEPT. THE ONLY TIME THEY WILL PROCESS. AGAIN WAITED FOR 30-45 DAYS. OCTOBER THEY ASKED ME TO GO TO BANK. THEN NO FLOATING MONEY. AGAIN FF UP AND SAID WAIT FOR 30-45 DAYS. NOVEMBER ALREADY, STILL NO ACTION. ALWAYS MISLEADING. ALWAYS ASKING ME TO WAIT. MAYBE NEXT YEAR. OR WORST NONE AT ALL. I GUESS THATS WHY I DONT HAVE ME REFUND CAUSE THEY REALLY DIDNT PROCESS IT..
mhawi
December 20th, 2020
I ordered in Zalora during their 12/13/20 sale. It was the first time I used the app. I didn't find this particular Hollister top elsewhere so I had no choice but to place my order. I was unaware that there is No way to see the progress of my purchase, or chat with the merchant just like in Lazada, Shein, Shopee, Newchic,
Etc. It is now 12/20/20, and I am very worried that this expensive top will not be able to make it this Christmas. It was intended for a gift. I will remove this app as soon as I receive my order and will never again order nor recommend Zalora to my friends. Horrible experience!
bitchye
December 4th, 2020
This company is a scam. They are sucking people or taking advantage of people who are wanted to have the item they have. And they are asking people to pay the fees from overseas. And the local fees. Why are they selling things that are not on hand? It seems like made to order?
lorip153
May 3rd, 2019
I've been ordering from zalora since 2016. I ordered sneakers like adidas, keds, puma, fila so far authentic naman lahat. I compared them in SM store. Nakuha ko at a much discounted price like yung 1 item left in stock na lng kaya nagbigay sila ng extra percent off. I can say that i am very much satisfied with all the items i have ordered from them.
alejandrog105
December 21st, 2020
Their delivery is alreay 1week past the expected delivery time of 1-3days. It is now the 10th day and still counting. And I dont get any message from them to atleast notify me about the status of my parcel. Wether they will still deliver it or not. So I can buy from other store. Please Zalora notify your customers about the status of their parcels, it helps a lot. Thankyou.
dianea336
August 11th, 2020
I was expecting that the items I bought are really original, but judging the quality, I doubt it. I regret buying from this online store.
vladimirc13
May 23rd, 2020
Well im that person who usually order products online i started at lazada, men i lost a lot of money in there. The ones they advertise is not exactly the same quality when it came to you same with shopee their both the same. Recently one of my friends recommended zalora then when i was browsing the site their price tags are quit similar to mall price and discounts. Then i tried ordering sneakers from zalora and its true its legit my first order which is vans VN0A3MTJSWJ search it up your going to see a red suede shoes. I didnt know that untill the shoe box came to me wherin i got to see those numbers and i searched it up online eventually the item came up online. Dun ko nakita n legit ang item and i have watched a lot of reviews about this site and their quit positive. Sa mga tao lang na nagrereklamo n antagal nang delivery. Aba maghintay kayo kesa naman dumating ung item mo tas dissapointed ka diba? Para sakin kahit 1 month p bago dumating item ko basta pagdating legit no problem
shaineo
October 9th, 2020
All dress and stuffs are beautiful, i love them. Its easy to shop. Very convient and helful since this time's pandemic.
angelor37
January 8th, 2020
I ordered a compressor and still never got it but was charged for it and good luck getting any right information off of them on the where abouts of your item they suck and are nothing but a scam tool site

Hi. Natanggap niyo na po ba ung refund? Natatakot po kasi ako baka di na maibalik :(

By Mic P.
See more answers (3)

May orig at may fake din... sad coz nakakuha ako ng fake...

By jay l.
See more answers (3)

From my experience. Usually, it takes several days bago dumating ang ibang order. Mabilis lang yung iba na available on hand. To follow na lang yung iba like for example MANGO dahil yung iba kinukuha overseas (Singapore/Malaysia) So far, hindi ko pa naman naeexperience na wala o kulang dumating sa mga orders ko. Just be patient lang or track the package. Check your registered email po.

By JANNELLE P.
See more answers (2)

Not all items are original. Some shops are individual sellers. Zalora does not check if the products are original.

By Ono C.
See more answers (2)

I think hindi po, yung Havainas na naorder ko nga eh fake.

By Sheane F.

May orig at may fake... sayang pera nakakuha ako ng fake.

By jay l.

Ewan ko lang, di naman kami si Zalora.

By Bobo L.

Wala pong original na Clavin Klien kahit sa mall.

By Bobo L.

I think no. Hindi nga original yung naorder kung havainas sa kanila eh

By Sheane F.

Kahit sumagot si zalora dito, which they wont, tingin mo sasabihin nilang "fake po ang ibang items namin."? Esep esep lang.

By Bobo L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zalora Philippines staff and other customers.

Best Online Shopping Philippines for Fashion | Discover the latest Clothing, Shoes, Beauty, Watches, Bags, Sports for Men and Women on ZALORA Philippines! Cash On Delivery? Free Shipping Over P995? 30 Days Free Returns? Shop now at the leading onlin...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zalora Philippines?

Have a question about Zalora Philippines?