Zalora Philippines

Zalora Philippines has a consumer rating of 3.02 stars from 110 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Zalora Philippines most frequently mention online shop. Zalora Philippines ranks 230th among Women's Clothing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%

No positive highlights yet

• I chatted the customer service thing which by the way is totally clueless on whats going on.
How would you rate Zalora Philippines?

“The only online shop i trust”

Pol R.
6/19/20

Idk why i've been seeing negative feedbacks about Zalora. I've already bought thrice from this online shop- adidas basketball shoes, adidas bags & a jansport backpack. ALL ARE LEGIT. All of em are original. There's no defect. It only took me 1-2 days waiting for the delivery. It's the only shop i trust online. Never bought anything from other shops like lazada/shopee. Hehe

“Stale Perfumes”

Francis C.
9/2/20

Don't buy their perfumes which are on sale because they are most probably stale/expired already and has lost its scent and longevity. I bought Davidoff Cool Water and that's exactly what happened. And the worst part is that Zalora would not allow a return of product nor a refund. Buying perfumes is a very risky transaction with Zalora. I advise you NOT to buy there.

customer service (20)
polr4
June 19th, 2020

na114
August 15th, 2020

I still have doubts regarding the authenticity of the Adidas shoes I bought. Good thing it was in good condition, but the box was just torn and in pieces, with no bubble wrap. Very bad handling. No wonder I read reviews that the products sold are most likely fakes. Let's see if they last long.

eiganerg
March 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

I wonder why it is rated low where in fact this is the most trusted, genuine, original selling products. I have bought 8 pairs of Nike basketball shoes and all are original and good deals. I never shop at Lazda or Shoppe. I only trust this Online retailer. Check for yourself. I am a witness here. Thank you.

alvinb83
August 20th, 2020

I have been shopping@ Zalora for quite some time because of big discounts. My transactions had been good so far until they sent me this black Hush Puppies shoes when i ordered a cognac one. I am not fond of wearing black shoes, and i consider returning the item. However, base on the reviews i have been reading, refund is close to impossible plus the cost of returning the item. I have no choice but to teach myself to be comfortable in wearing BLACK SHOES.

francisc220
September 2nd, 2020

hellok4
February 15th, 2021

They deliver defective products but will not refund the money to card, instead they will put in zalora wallet so you'll have to spend the money through them and if you insist to credit it back to card they will stall the revert for a month at first and then redo the process over and over again so you'll get tired of waiting and eventually give up your money. NEVER BUY FROM ZALORA. It is exhausting and you'll be the only one to suffer.

caesara1
May 9th, 2020

Thanks Zalora for the item it was so good and perfect. I love the slippers but my only problem is the delivery is too long 45 days due to ECQ. Anyway it's worth the wait because I love the item. Looking for another items again soon. Stay safe and God Bless...

norelq
April 11th, 2021

Zalora is known for expensive online shopping but cant deliver on time, its very disappointing because they're excuses is ecq, why lazada and shoppee can deliver on time even if there's an ecq, i keep on asking for an updates, i placed my order last april 4 and its already april 12 now its more than the standard time frame, it sucks im so very disappointed

H AND M

victoraugustusa
August 23rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Never had a problem with Zalora. Ordered a lot from them. All items are authentic from Patagonia, H&M, Columbia, Under Armour, ARKK Copenhagen, On Cloudflow & Nike. Zalora is my best choice when it comes to clothing, shoes & accessories...

Tip for consumers:
It's a helpful site for your online orders

Products used:
Shoes, bag, shirt, cap, etc ..

marialuzt
June 17th, 2020

I ordered for the first time 2 pairs of bandolino sandals it was size 9 but sad to say still too small for my feet. Then i requested for refund right away and have the items drop off the following day but it's more than ten days already and i don't even have a clue if i can still have my money back... please zalora do your job in refunding as you promised!

dianad679
September 3rd, 2020

Bad customer service received from Lora! Unhelpful and sarcastic! Not even checking the history of the purchase. I always order items online and their customer service is by far the worst i've encountered

carylsquirrelp
January 7th, 2019

I place an order for leggings 5 months ago ( just one pair). Still have NOT received my order. I have contacted and contacted and contacted customer service! I have checked my order number, which no longer exists! Customer service says they have a glitch in their system but that it was going to be mailed out to me right away. That was two months ago and still nothing! I'm sure their clothes are amazing IF you ever get them!

jerroldj1
November 20th, 2019

This is the first time that I ordered in Zalora and I'm not pretty satisfied with it. Aside from the long wait for my pair of shoes to be delivered (well it is given bec it's being shipped from overseas), the packaging of my shoes were damaged. For a shoe lover we value the shoe box a lot. Kind of disappointed. :(

shaineo
October 9th, 2020

All dress and stuffs are beautiful, i love them. Its easy to shop. Very convient and helful since this time's pandemic.

gracem267
June 30th, 2020

I received the wrong size of my order on Saturday, June 27,2020 around 5:43pm. The shoe box was torn into pieces it looks like it was done intentionally. I immediately process the return and exchange on my Zalora app but I haven't received any update from them until now. The next day I decided to contact Zalora via email and told them about what happen the same thing no response or actions taken. On the 3rd day, I tried the live chat and spoke with the agent named Ron after I provided all the information needed the chat got disconnected. I was routed to another agent and started all over again. Poor customer service! I will not recommend Zalora to my friends and family. By the way, I have a proof since I took a picture and a video of how my order looks like when I received it.

jhanicem
September 3rd, 2019

I ordered Skechers Envy- good thing in Mauve color and they sent me Navy Blue with different box (skechers flex box) hassle to send it for return as i am leaving on Thu for 2 weeks, and the reason i ordered the shoes cause i am going to wear it on my journey but this is what happened. So f***** pissed off

amans78
December 15th, 2020

I don't know why I've seen a lot of negative reviews and "fake items" but I've never experienced this. I bought expensive stuffs from Zalora, like 3 Lacoste bags, Nike shoes, etc. All are legit. I did extensive research and even went to the physical store to compare the items, and all are legit. The tag inside the bag, the material, the color, perfectly matches the ones from the physical stores. Also, others might be confused if they see a different seller name, but please do your research, these are actually names of official distributors in the PH. Like Kate Spade and Kurt Geiger, may be sold by Store Specialist Inc. on Zalora, because SSI is the official distributor of these brands including brands like Gucci. If the item is sold by Zalora, it is because Zalora is like your typical Department Store, they buy items from official distributors at a lower cost and sell them at their store. That's why like Department Stores they can also go on sale just to get the same or at least a bit more of the money they spent buying the items from distributors. I just don't like the packaging, they just simply put it inside the Zalora plastic bag, no bubble wrap or whatsoever. Hope they do better, especially for expensive items.

hydrof
April 29th, 2020

Good quality 100% legit. 3yrs satisfied as customer. Return refund exchange no problem encounter. All items that i buy on Zalora is original thats why i like Zalora..

genf4
November 12th, 2019

I bought the Nike Free RN 5.0 and got it in just two days. It has a comfortable cushioning and is suitable for short-distance run and short walks. It is very flexible and doesn't need a break in. Though I recommend to size-up cos it's a bit tight. Legit product.

francisjamess
July 13th, 2021

For me the ad network that I had to earn good money is Propellerads. I recommend this ad network to monetize blogs. The best part is that the payment is on time. The Propellerads is a popular and fastest-growing ad network among bloggers. Para sa mga Filipino na publisher na gusto kumita ng sapat recommend ko ito para sa inyo!

lynxs
March 11th, 2019

My first time ordering at Zalora, so i've ordered a Sweatshirt that seems good quality and seeing it's price about 1,000ph and used the first purchase coupon which atleast discounted a little. About a week later, i received the item and packaging seems alright and the first thing that bothers me is the cut-out tag (See image). It's seem so suspicious because it look deliberately cutted out and also the quality of the print. Terrible, it looks like it was made out of a low quality T-Shirt printer and i noticed there's this hole on the side of the shirt (See image).

And also NO USER REVIEWS or any kind of feedback on the item. So making it a gamble to order and pray to god that you got a good quality item. They even have branded items like Nike, Reebok or Adidas but there's no telling if that item's real or not, it could even be fake or a class a one for all i care.

I totally would not recommend here. I will not return this as a reminder of my mistake and it's also a hassle to return it anyway.

onlines187
January 30th, 2020

THIS WAS FROM MY PREVIOUS REVIEW.

" Though im starting to doubt Zalora products.
I can't help it but i ordered again specially when there is SALE happening.

Few days ago i got my (5) fifth purchase. It's Nike Vintage gym hoodie and a pair of jeans from other brand. The details on the jeans that i ordered was different from the one i read on zalora's shop. It shows cropped low rise jeans. I got a Mid- waist Ankle lenght jeans. The nike hoodie is nice. The details is the same on the picture. But i noticed the zipper is not the kind Nike would use. So i started googling for other images and even checked nike web store and other retail online shop. It's different. The zipper has a nike on it and its made of metal. Mine is like plastic and has ykk. Also the string on the hood is long compared to what i've seen. I dont know why or did nike released another version of it. Now im confused. I still have the 30days return period but instead of returning the items and the hassle i'll just keep them.

I think all the items that i have purchased on sale if not fake its a factory defect items.
Discounts i got from each items starts from 20% - 30%..."

I JUST MADE A QUICK VIDEO REVIEW ON THIS ITEM.

Check the link below
Nike Gym Vintage Hoodie

Converse Chuck Taylor All Star

Tip for consumers:
* Always check if there is a sale, voucher or price drop.
* Double check the image posted by zolara.
* Research or use google to check if the item is legit/ authentic.
* Expect late deliveries specially during Sale season.
* Once you receive the items check the details.
* Compare the details to other photos on the web.
* Look for tips on how to spot fake.
* If you're not satisfied with the product you can always have it replaced or refunded. Just be patient with the process.
* Enjoy sho

Nike Thong Solay - even if with slight issue
Birkenstock - no comment my first ever birks
Superga Cotu classic - my fave shoes though 1 size tag on the left is missing.
Nike Gym Vintage Hoodie - i choose not to return it quality is good though im confused if it's orig or fake.
No Apologies Jeans - even though they sent me wrong item.
New Balance Slipper - First purchase, they sent me wrong size. I returned it and got my refund. Second try, again they sent me wrong size. I did not return it, instead I sold it to my cousin with same size.

sherylc207
August 10th, 2021

Slmt po, i really love it. Wont expcted yong packaging sobrang safe po. I will buy again... God bless

janr144
October 13th, 2019

I'm a regular customer of Zalora... Everything I ordered are perfect and with big discounts! I'm not sure how come other people having bad experiences... when all my orders were perfect from nike shoes, onitsuka tiger, under armour duffle bag, nike and adidas leggings, blouses, dresses, fossil watch, mango pants and more..

miraclef2
June 12th, 2019

I have bought numerous items from Zalora ranging from sneakers, clothes, and facial care products. They were packaged properly and delivered in a timely manner. The puma sneakers I got are authentic. You will know once you try them on. They are comfortable and light. Fake shoes may share the same look but not the "feel." Also, I feel it is safer purchasing items at Zalora because they have partnered with all the brands they carry, not like they have different resellers whose products are not screened. That's just my take

Hi. Natanggap niyo na po ba ung refund? Natatakot po kasi ako baka di na maibalik :(

By Mic P.
See more answers (3)

May orig at may fake din... sad coz nakakuha ako ng fake...

By jay l.
See more answers (3)

From my experience. Usually, it takes several days bago dumating ang ibang order. Mabilis lang yung iba na available on hand. To follow na lang yung iba like for example MANGO dahil yung iba kinukuha overseas (Singapore/Malaysia) So far, hindi ko pa naman naeexperience na wala o kulang dumating sa mga orders ko. Just be patient lang or track the package. Check your registered email po.

By JANNELLE P.
See more answers (2)

Not all items are original. Some shops are individual sellers. Zalora does not check if the products are original.

By Ono C.
See more answers (2)

I think hindi po, yung Havainas na naorder ko nga eh fake.

By Sheane F.

May orig at may fake... sayang pera nakakuha ako ng fake.

By jay l.

Ewan ko lang, di naman kami si Zalora.

By Bobo L.

Wala pong original na Clavin Klien kahit sa mall.

By Bobo L.

I think no. Hindi nga original yung naorder kung havainas sa kanila eh

By Sheane F.

Kahit sumagot si zalora dito, which they wont, tingin mo sasabihin nilang "fake po ang ibang items namin."? Esep esep lang.

By Bobo L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Zalora Philippines staff and other customers.

Best Online Shopping Philippines for Fashion | Discover the latest Clothing, Shoes, Beauty, Watches, Bags, Sports for Men and Women on ZALORA Philippines! Cash On Delivery? Free Shipping Over P995? 30 Days Free Returns? Shop now at the leading onlin...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zalora Philippines?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.0
Have a question about Zalora Philippines?