Review of Zalora.com.ph

Tel: (02) 858 0777
customer@zalora.com.ph

jamaicam1
1/14/20
I purchase a shoes last 11/11 and put the discount code but unfortunately they collected the full price of the shoes right away so I cancelled my order in an instant after I checked the charges. They said it will take 3-45 business days before the money will reimbursed to my bank. But ITS NOTW JANUARY AND I NEVER GOT MY MONEY BACK. THEY DONT RESOND TO ALL MY EMAILS, THEY DONT ANSWER MY PHONE AND YET IT COST ME A LOT MONEY TO CALL THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY JUST STOLE MY MONEY AND NEVER GET BACK TO ASSIST YOU. WORST ONLINE COMPANY EVER!!!!!!!
angelor37
1/8/20
I ordered a compressor and still never got it but was charged for it and good luck getting any right information off of them on the where abouts of your item they suck and are nothing but a scam tool site
onoc
1/4/20
Among all shops, Zalora PH continues to have the WORST customer service ever. Late deliveries, sudden cancellation after almost a month, late refunds, can't even use the refunded amount in wallet which results in an order error, very UNRESPONSIVE cs, not available in their specified time, they don't bother reading customer emails for weeks and ignores most of them, unreliable sizing charts and measurements,

Horrible UI; glitches everywhere like can't return an item thru their app, can't order, items keep dissapearing from back even when they still have stocks, can't filter for sizes sometimes

All in all, the most unprofessionalshopping platform. I hope they $#*!ing burn for the hours they made me waste trying to message a very unresponsive cs and shopping only to have them cancelled or error
sheanef
12/9/19
It was my first time to order zalora but they gave me defective items and the package box are totally devastated. So disappointed, I'm currently waiting for my last order until now they still didn't deliver it and they didn't answer my emails about my return of packages. I paid the right exact amount... Zalora you should do your job very well!!
mirav2
11/29/19
Both of my Zalora orders are cancelled and they still deduct money on my account. There is no way to refund it. Never ever order on this scam site.
annem510
11/21/19
Paid, never got the item. Don't trust zalora they will just get your money. Customer service sucks, can't do anything.
jerroldj1
11/20/19
This is the first time that I ordered in Zalora and I'm not pretty satisfied with it. Aside from the long wait for my pair of shoes to be delivered (well it is given bec it's being shipped from overseas), the packaging of my shoes were damaged. For a shoe lover we value the shoe box a lot. Kind of disappointed. :(
rajio1
11/18/19
I am used to be a Zalora PH loyal and regular customer. But recently I bought items it was delivered very late and incomplete. I requested for a refund to the item I didn't receive they told me I need to withdraw my dispute complaint against them so they would process my refund I trusted their words and I did what they asked me to do but refund never happens. I emailed them trying to reach their social media as well but never responded. Although it was not huge amount my point is this business is an online business so customer like me should be protected and guaranteed a honest business and an online business like Zalora should assure customer satisfaction not only product qualities it should be good service delivery as well. I've learned my lesson I will never shop from Zalora Ph anymore and my friends stopped already coz they were afraid the same thing would happen to them.
cherryp11
11/12/19
I have been buying this platform ever since they started selling online. All my orders and returns were handled properly even refund. I can say that I am a 100% suki with zalora with 0 percent hassle. All products are original they are not selling fake products. I love their shoes, bags, clothes and other products as well. I have never been to the mall to buy what I need because I can already buy it with them. ALL coupons are LEGIT. I was able to use it at all times with out any problems at all? My favorite brand of clothes which is SOMETHING BORROWED and ZALORA. I can say that my closet is composed of zalora items 99% haha THANK YOU zalora. Please send me more coupons as I shop online every month.

100% LEGIT, ORIGINAL, HASSLE FREE SHOP

madali na for me mag shop dito dahil memorize ko na mga sizes ng shoes pati mga damit na lagi ko binibili ang gsto ko lang dito never pa ako nakakita ng same damit sa iba pag nasa mall ako kesa sa mall ako bumili.

always check lang sa zalora dahil ung H2Ocean an brand na mga shoes 1 size smaller ang size dito kaya kapag umorder kayo dapat 1 size bigger. Pero ang perfect fit for me. mabilis nga lang din sumagot ang agents nila kahit pa sa pa refund
genf4
11/12/19
I bought the Nike Free RN 5.0 and got it in just two days. It has a comfortable cushioning and is suitable for short-distance run and short walks. It is very flexible and doesn't need a break in. Though I recommend to size-up cos it's a bit tight. Legit product.
carmelaj3
10/14/19
So I just received the "powder brush" a minute ago and ITS NOT EVEN A POWDER BRUSH. So completely different from what is shown in the website. Its a BLUSH BRUSH I can tell. Not only that, the bristles are falling off. It looks so cheap!!! I get it. It's not that expensive because I got it on sale. This is my first time to purchase something like this online to see how reputable Zalora is and this is what I get. This is the reason why I don't trust online stores in the first place! I was too excited for this purchase and I feel so bad to be this disappointed. It's not even about the money anymore, it's the time, effort, and excitement I felt waiting for this stupid thing! Clearly, this is the one you sent me. And now you're gonna tell
me that this item is non-returnable/non-exchangeable. Even if we paid for it and we can't even use it??? Just wow. What a strategy!!!
janr144
10/13/19
I'm a regular customer of Zalora...Everything I ordered are perfect and with big discounts! I'm not sure how come other people having bad experiences...when all my orders were perfect from nike shoes, onitsuka tiger, under armour duffle bag, nike and adidas leggings, blouses, dresses, fossil watch, mango pants and more..
ferdiep1
9/19/19
So I bought at zalora for a birthday discount of 27%. When I received the product and compared it to real nmd's and reviews on how to spot fake products, it was surely fake.

These photos I added are some tell signs when nmd's are fake.
sarac225
9/11/19
i have been a regular customer of zalora especially if they big sales. just this week zalora had this promo of buying two items for one price and came out in my accounts showing that i need to pay the two items?? what is it .. a trick ??
mariaa467
9/3/19
I order twice ung unang order ko iba ang pinada sa order koIka 2nd time ako nag order skirt lang dumating wala ang blouse at iba ang size sa pinadala..Ayusin niyo ang service niyo at madadala mg customer masaige pa talaga sa mall mamili..
jhanicem
9/3/19
I ordered Skechers Envy- good thing in Mauve color and they sent me Navy Blue with different box (skechers flex box) hassle to send it for return as i am leaving on Thu for 2 weeks, and the reason i ordered the shoes cause i am going to wear it on my journey but this is what happened. So f***** pissed off
marys1247
8/18/19
I order this shoe last aug.5 and up to now there's no update. I cant track it. Please help me. Sayang po ung binayad ko.2 weeks na kong nag aantay e.
jayl265
8/17/19
this is my 5th order at zalora the EXTRA SMALL adidas t shirt is like large size in NIKE which is very disappointing, when i washed it it becomes more larger and lenghty i thought its not orig.. its very different from the first one... my first order of adidas t shirt is exactly extra small and fine...
kianaw5
7/8/19
This entire process has been a nightmare. My earrings never arrived. I texted the delivery person multiple times and was ignored. It said delivery would be reattempted but no attempts have been made whatsoever in first plsce. I cannot wait every day. I have work. If it cannot be delivered keep the item and refund me because I do not wish to conduct business with your company ever again.

As for the return and exchange, the items were cheap looking and expensive to purchase. I spent hours going to several different cliqq approved 711s and no location would accept my package. This is a scam. So I contacted customer service and she scheduled a pickup for TUESDAY THE NINTH or today and yet i get notification they attempted to pick up already?? Also I no longer want my exchange. The item I was excjangitnf, please process as a return and have delivrty driver for the exchange item be sent back to zalora. This is all so terrible.
I have no idea how to get my return back to you. I have unsuccessfully tried numerous times and problems are all on your end. I cannot keep waiting and return to USA after a while so please kindly take care of this asap. To be clear two items in my possession are to be returned for refund (item for exchange is NOT WANTED DUE TO NEGLIGENCE) and item on the way is forever lost by now so give a refund please.
Zalora answers you but not followup questions despite the ongoing service ticket. Do not be scammed. Returns are a scam with them and they will not help once they have your money. Would not advise business with them.
Thank you.
jadek18
7/5/19
I have read bad reviews regarding their process for refund/exchange. But in my case, the process of my request was very smooth and I already received the exchanged package in just a week.
cynnd
7/3/19
Second time im not happy with what i received. Seriously? My first return was unsuccessful like the "pickup" option is useless. This is the second time im returning my purchase using the "pickup" option. Someone better show up! FRUSTRATING!
zhengs2
6/14/19
1week nako ngeemail sainyo! Pero wala pa din kau reply! Ang laki ng return at refund items ko worth 2900! Returning customer nio ako tapos ganito lang kahirap mgrefund sainyo! Gusto nio lang kumita kahit mkapang loko na kau dahil sa ginagawa nio mauubusan kau ng loyal customers nio! Ibalik nio pera ko marami na pala reklamo pagdting sa refund items! Kakapal ng mukha nio, pinghirapan nmin yun pera nmin!!
miraclef2
6/12/19
I have bought numerous items from Zalora ranging from sneakers, clothes, and facial care products. They were packaged properly and delivered in a timely manner. The puma sneakers I got are authentic. You will know once you try them on. They are comfortable and light. Fake shoes may share the same look but not the "feel." Also, I feel it is safer purchasing items at Zalora because they have partnered with all the brands they carry, not like they have different resellers whose products are not screened. That's just my take
martina34
6/6/19
I bought a pair of Oakley sunglasses which turned out to be counterfeits. The lenses developed bubbles and have become hazy making it completely useless despite it is seldom used and stored appropriately. I paid more than eight thousand pesos for a piece of junk.
wendyc281
5/28/19
A wonderful products, deliver quickly. The product is as specified in the description. I'm obviously going to buy Zalora again.

may orig at may fake din... sad coz nakakuha ako ng fake...

By jay l.

From my experience. Usually, it takes several days bago dumating ang ibang order. Mabilis lang yung iba na available on hand. To follow na lang yung iba like for example MANGO dahil yung iba kinukuha overseas (Singapore/Malaysia) So far, hindi ko pa naman naeexperience na wala o kulang dumating sa mga orders ko. Just be patient lang or track the package. Check your registered email po.

By JANNELLE P.

Not all items are original. Some shops are individual sellers. Zalora does not check if the products are original.

By Ono C.

Wala silang nirefund. They said it will take 3-45 business days and from nov 11,2019 until now jan 14 2020 I still didnt receive my money back. They dont even respond to emails and you cant reach their customer service at all. Worst experience!!!

By Jamaica M.

I think hindi po, yung Havainas na naorder ko nga eh fake.

By Sheane F.

may orig at may fake... sayang pera nakakuha ako ng fake..

By jay l.

Ewan ko lang, di naman kami si Zalora.

By Bobo L.

Wala pong original na Clavin Klien kahit sa mall.

By Bobo L.

I think no. Hindi nga original yung naorder kung havainas sa kanila eh

By Sheane F.

Kahit sumagot si zalora dito, which they wont, tingin mo sasabihin nilang "fake po ang ibang items namin."? Esep esep lang.

By Bobo L.
Questions? Get answers from the Zalora.com.ph staff and other customers.

Zalora.com.ph?