Review of Zalora.com.ph

Tel: (02) 858 0777
customer@zalora.com.ph

marys1247
8/18/19

I order this shoe last aug.5 and up to now there's no update. I cant track it. Please help me. Sayang po ung binayad ko.2 weeks na kong nag aantay e.

jayl265
8/17/19

this is my 5th order at zalora the EXTRA SMALL adidas t shirt is like large size in NIKE which is very disappointing, when i washed it it becomes more larger and lenghty i thought its not orig.. its very different from the first one... my first order of adidas t shirt is exactly extra small and fine...

kianaw5
7/8/19

This entire process has been a nightmare. My earrings never arrived. I texted the delivery person multiple times and was ignored. It said delivery would be reattempted but no attempts have been made whatsoever in first plsce. I cannot wait every day. I have work. If it cannot be delivered keep the item and refund me because I do not wish to conduct business with your company ever again.

As for the return and exchange, the items were cheap looking and expensive to purchase. I spent hours going to several different cliqq approved 711s and no location would accept my package. This is a scam. So I contacted customer service and she scheduled a pickup for TUESDAY THE NINTH or today and yet i get notification they attempted to pick up already?? Also I no longer want my exchange. The item I was excjangitnf, please process as a return and have delivrty driver for the exchange item be sent back to zalora. This is all so terrible.
I have no idea how to get my return back to you. I have unsuccessfully tried numerous times and problems are all on your end. I cannot keep waiting and return to USA after a while so please kindly take care of this asap. To be clear two items in my possession are to be returned for refund (item for exchange is NOT WANTED DUE TO NEGLIGENCE) and item on the way is forever lost by now so give a refund please.
Zalora answers you but not followup questions despite the ongoing service ticket. Do not be scammed. Returns are a scam with them and they will not help once they have your money. Would not advise business with them.
Thank you.

jadek18
7/5/19

I have read bad reviews regarding their process for refund/exchange. But in my case, the process of my request was very smooth and I already received the exchanged package in just a week.

cynnd
7/3/19

Second time im not happy with what i received. Seriously? My first return was unsuccessful like the "pickup" option is useless. This is the second time im returning my purchase using the "pickup" option. Someone better show up! FRUSTRATING!

zhengs2
6/14/19

1week nako ngeemail sainyo! Pero wala pa din kau reply! Ang laki ng return at refund items ko worth 2900! Returning customer nio ako tapos ganito lang kahirap mgrefund sainyo! Gusto nio lang kumita kahit mkapang loko na kau dahil sa ginagawa nio mauubusan kau ng loyal customers nio! Ibalik nio pera ko marami na pala reklamo pagdting sa refund items! Kakapal ng mukha nio, pinghirapan nmin yun pera nmin!!

miraclef2
6/12/19

I have bought numerous items from Zalora ranging from sneakers, clothes, and facial care products. They were packaged properly and delivered in a timely manner. The puma sneakers I got are authentic. You will know once you try them on. They are comfortable and light. Fake shoes may share the same look but not the "feel." Also, I feel it is safer purchasing items at Zalora because they have partnered with all the brands they carry, not like they have different resellers whose products are not screened. That's just my take

martina34
6/6/19

I bought a pair of Oakley sunglasses which turned out to be counterfeits. The lenses developed bubbles and have become hazy making it completely useless despite it is seldom used and stored appropriately. I paid more than eight thousand pesos for a piece of junk.

wendyc281
5/28/19

A wonderful products, deliver quickly. The product is as specified in the description. I'm obviously going to buy Zalora again.

ingridr22
5/22/19

It was my first time trying express shipping. And my first time buying cosmetics from zalora. The items arrived the next day and my Cc Foundation (800php) was incorrect. The box was right but the item inside is different and it was 300php cheaper. I returned my item and was expecting for them to deliver the correct item right away. A week later I recieved a text message saying that my exchange order is to be delivered to me 1 to 2 days. I was waiting for the confirmation that it'll be delivered that day. I got nothing. Then I checked the parcel monitor and zalora app, my item was already delivered. ANOTHER PERSON GOT IT. I EMAIL ZALORA EVERYDAY. I STILL HAVEN'T GOT MY $#*!ING ITEM. AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T GIVEN ME A REFUND. WHAT THE $#*! ZALORA? Give me back my 800php.

margiep16
5/15/19

I had been ordering Zalora for quiet a while nah, and so far I had GREAT experienced with them. I am just quiet surprised for those very disappointed costumers who had bad experience with ZALORA but I am quiet been BLESSED I had the GREAT ONE. My last orders were CLN sandals and it's supposedly 1,499 regular price and they marked it down to 999 each pair plus give me additional 25% for Mother's Day. It wasn't a quick delivery as my previous orders though but when I had the items I could really can tell that my waiting time before I got my order was really so much worth'ed . Very beautiful piece of sandal big markdown plus big discounts for 2 pairs of sandal I only paid 1498.50 . And they're both authentic CLN. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU ZALORA

kamilleb1
5/6/19

no return to items! and super slow customer service. they will message you tru email that will take for morethan a month for them to reply! very poor quality of items!

lorip153
5/3/19

I've been ordering from zalora since 2016. I ordered sneakers like adidas, keds, puma, fila so far authentic naman lahat. I compared them in SM store. Nakuha ko at a much discounted price like yung 1 item left in stock na lng kaya nagbigay sila ng extra percent off. I can say that i am very much satisfied with all the items i have ordered from them.

netanyahub
4/12/19

at first, i was impressed with the item i got.but when i ordered levi's jeans i suspected it to be fake because of the zipper brand(IDEAL is the brand not LEVIS or YKK)so i bought another pair and its really not genuine.the levi's jeans i thought it was authentic turned out to be fake.this time the red tab at the back right pocket has no levi's name on it.see the pix.beware of this online flatform though you can send the item back for free shipping.still a waste of time.trust rating is negative.goodbye zalora.

zaloras
3/23/19

FIRST TIME KO MAG ORDER. MABILIS NGA DELIVERY KASO YUNG ITEM FAKE!! FAKE NA FAKE! FAKE YUNG ADIDAS RUN80S NA BINILI KO SAKANILA. SAYANG LANG 1900 KO! NOT RECOMMEND TO OTHER SHOPPER THIS ZALORA. KAKASAD SAYANG PERA. NANLOLOKO LANG NG TAO. PINAGPAGURAN NAMIN. TAS LOLOKOHIN NIYO LANG KAMI. WAG NA KAYO MAG ORDER DITO. SAYANG LANG MGA PERA NIYO. BUTI PA LAZADA AUTHENTIC. DI GAYA NG ZALORA MADISCOUNT NGA FAKE NAMAN MGA ITEM!!

lynxs
3/11/19

My first time ordering at Zalora, so i've ordered a Sweatshirt that seems good quality and seeing it's price about 1,000ph and used the first purchase coupon which atleast discounted a little. About a week later, i received the item and packaging seems alright and the first thing that bothers me is the cut-out tag (See image). It's seem so suspicious because it look deliberately cutted out and also the quality of the print..Terrible, it looks like it was made out of a low quality T-Shirt printer and i noticed there's this hole on the side of the shirt (See image).

And also NO USER REVIEWS or any kind of feedback on the item. So making it a gamble to order and pray to god that you got a good quality item. They even have branded items like Nike, Reebok or Adidas but there's no telling if that item's real or not, it could even be fake or a class a one for all i care.

I totally would not recommend here. I will not return this as a reminder of my mistake and it's also a hassle to return it anyway.

geraldr58
1/15/19

The nike that I took from you is fake. I did not pay 1600 to fool me. I will complain to the police if you do not give me or give back my money, Remember how much you've got to be deceived people, You also get the scams you do.

galileem
1/8/19

Suki na ako ng Zalora, I'm quite surprised na may mga negative feedbacks kasi so far, mabilis yung delivery, return/exchange nila sa akin even yung refund ng money no prob naman. May isang item lang ako na mejo kaduda-duda, kasi yung tahi ng label sa harap tabingi. nakakagulat kc me sticker naman ng distributor. Sa sobrang inis ko, di ko muna ginamit. Pati yung print nya, ang panget. Mas okay pa print nun Class A na bag na nabili q sa Vietnam, diko na nga lang na-return kasi sa sobrang buset q.

carylsquirrelp
1/7/19

I place an order for leggings 5 months ago ( just one pair). Still have NOT received my order. I have contacted and contacted and contacted customer service! I have checked my order number, which no longer exists! Customer service says they have a glitch in their system but that it was going to be mailed out to me right away. That was two months ago and still nothing! I'm sure their clothes are amazing IF you ever get them!

nelliea17
12/30/18

I have been using Zalora for my everyday clothing needs.. Their products suits my fashion sense and lifestyle.. I used to love it! I am saddened that for how they make use of their customer support.. They are not being responsive.. Zalora sends an automated response for concerns.. It does not give or provide a solution for concerns.. Is Zalora taking us their customer a joke? We trusted them, their product, their app, their voucher, their customer service.. Where do they put our trust as customers?

marcl99
12/4/18

customer service:
customer service on my experience is exceptional. I had two complaints and it was handled swiftly. refunds are promised as expected. verfication usualy take place within 2-3 days and the refund is given 3 working days after it was approved. returns of items can be expedited if you contact them via email or best if you call them.

product quality:
out of my 15 purchases, 1 is defective (casio wrist watch) but i was able to return it immediately when i directly contacted the delivery man and sent an email to expedite my refund. Other than that i ordered an adidas shoes with half its original price. the quality is good as i compared it with the one in adidas store. another is 2 topman shirts which has good quality as well. i also compared these 2 in a topman store in SM and they are the same quality. other shirts i ordered also have a good quality.

Delivery consistency:
express shipping on my experience is kept as promised. i had two express shipping and it was delivered the next day. regular shipping takes within 3 to 5 business days.

accuracy of items:
outnof my 15 purchases i had 1 complaint about a wrong size but as expected they also handled it accordingly.

overall experience:
not bad for an online shop.
they always have promos and discounts. when on sale, their items are always cheaper compared to SM's. there's a variey of choices and good designs to choose from.

Note: i live in metro manila which may have a different expectation on other places outside manila. also, i always buy through COD.

cariagad
12/3/18

I had a lot of orders in zalora. Nakuha mg discounts. Kaso ung magkasunod na orders ko super disaapointing like ung vansa na binili ko hindi xah authentic! Walang sticker sa loob ng box. My mistake hindi naalis ko ung tag nung sapatos so hinayaan ko nalang. Then eto lng kakarecieve ko na dalawang fubu shirt grabe , halatang halata na hindi authentic!!! Ung tahi nya halatado maxado. Un nga lang ung napunit ko ung packaging nya kaya i end up keeping the other one tas return nalang ung isa. Sa nangyari wala nkong tiwala sa zalora

veronicai6
12/1/18

ZALORA, pinili kong REFUND METHOD ay bank deposit.

Bakit kalahati ng binalik niyong bayad ay bank deposit sa BPI, tapos yung kalahati Zalora Wallet?

Gusto ko isoli niyo nang BUO yung cash ko! Bakit pa kayo nagpapapili sa customer ng CHOICE kung either bank deposit or Zalora wallet yung refund, lumg kayo rin naman magdedesisyon kahit ayaw ng customer???

fayer17
11/20/18

I order 2 dresses and a sandal on October 26 already paid in my card until now November 21 hindi pa din nadeliver everyday ako nag e mail sa knila just to tell me the status of my order pero hindi nila masabi or ma track yung order ko sabi nila "the hub is not responding" ganun ba kapulpol yung company nila? Coz all i know that Zalora is a big company, to think nag order ulit ako on October 28 and was delivered October 31...Then ordered again on November 11 and delivered November 13 all transaction in COD. So how can they explain my October 26 order na up to now wala pa

I am so upset and I promised myself na never na ako oorder sa Zalora.. ni hindi mo makausap ng maayos customer service nila para lang maisigurado sayo status ng order mo..

But I will file a report regarding this situation and i will make sure that i will get a refund. Goodbye Zalora!! Never Again..

seany17
11/18/18

Just never order from this $#*!ty website. Period.

Their customer service is a joke, and their express option never works

may orig at may fake din... sad coz nakakuha ako ng fake...

By jay l.

From my experience. Usually, it takes several days bago dumating ang ibang order. Mabilis lang yung iba na available on hand. To follow na lang yung iba like for example MANGO dahil yung iba kinukuha overseas (Singapore/Malaysia) So far, hindi ko pa naman naeexperience na wala o kulang dumating sa mga orders ko. Just be patient lang or track the package. Check your registered email po.

By JANNELLE P.

may orig at may fake... sayang pera nakakuha ako ng fake..

By jay l.

Eh yung discounted sa dept store, original ba?

By Bobo L.

Ewan ko lang, di naman kami si Zalora.

By Bobo L.

Wala pong original na Clavin Klien kahit sa mall.

By Bobo L.

It depends. From my experience, pinakamabilis is wallet credit. Kasi once they received the item narerefund na sya sa wallet credit. Cash on delivery would take mga 3 banking days bago maibalik sa account mo. And credit card reversal usually takes 3-5 banking days. I am no way associated with Zalora ha hehe but I've experienced this kasi countless times

By JANNELLE P.

Kahit sumagot si zalora dito, which they wont, tingin mo sasabihin nilang "fake po ang ibang items namin."? Esep esep lang.

By Bobo L.

Yes it will be delivered tomorrow. I know it.

Yes. Bought one the Nike Epic React 2 shoes. It's original

By JANNELLE P.
Questions? Get answers from the Zalora.com.ph staff and other customers.

Zalora.com.ph?