Review of Xtralights

Tel: 888-954-4482
admin@xtralights.com

philp145
1/22/19

Stay away is the best advice I can give. Unfortunately this company has no integrity and a lackluster quality inspection team. I was sent defective headlights and after numerous emails and calls Xtralightd refused to replace the defective product and refused to refund my money. They actually said I needed to send them more money to get another light. This was a waste of time and money. STAY AWAY!!! I would rate lower than 1 if possible.

arnel13
1/8/19

Other sufferers have already described what I have experienced.
These are scammers and I see my lost $130 bucks as a learn by money ..5

ericw257
11/5/18

The most amazingly poor customer service, and ability to deliver.
Ordered on 19OCT; Shipped on 23OCT; NEVER arrived,
UPS notified Xtralights of exception and rerouted product back to Xtralights.
Xtralights never updated me on the exception, never provided a new delivery date.
When I called them, I got an abusive/sarcastic customer service representative that tried to blame me for their failure, then refused to give me a new delivery date, and refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor, or to contact the owner.
Not really expecting any better from them, as they use a review service that enables them to screen out reviews from customers that don't receive their product by wording their review link i communications to customers as the link to click to confirm you received your product!!!!
Slimey tactic. Thank goodness for sites like sitejabber, and the BBB.

leep114
9/27/18

Hi, I placed an order with merchant Xtralights.com on July 24, 2018 for Four (4) KC HiLiTES Rally 800 Series 130w Halogen 8" Round Driving Light without Wire Harness - Black (Single) (Qty 4), Item #FR10336 at a cost of $615.80
It has now been two full months and I have yet to receive the merchandise or any communication regarding the status of the order. The company provides a phone number for order tracking purposes which i have been calling on and off since August 17th. When i called the main number to get some resolution and complain, they told me to keep on calling it and hung up!! Not sure if this is a real merchant or bogus company; I will be cancelling my order, seek refund of the money which they promptly withdrew on July 24th, report the company to the FTC in case it is a fake and tell everyone i know to never buy anything from them
Lee

chuckw68
9/8/18

This company sells CHEAP, and defective Chinese headlights! Their customer service is a total JOKE! Their CHAT line!..... Ha! Useless....they will put you on hold until you hang up in desperation. They will charge you even more to replace THEIR defective product and it will takes months of calls, emails, and CC card stop payment calls to finally have them send a replacement...... if ever! They will block your calls and only after you file a dispute with they send the replacement.

IF YOU CAN DRIVE WITHOUT HEADLIGHTS FOR 3 or 4 MONTHS THAN THIS IS THE COMPANY FOR YOU!
Otherwise, buy your lights from a reputable company! But NOT THIS ONE!
Remember....you have been warned.

If I could give this company a MINUS 5 Stars I would! Junk product and a horrible company!!!!

I ordered lights April 4, 2018 and took almost 4 months to finally get a replacement after 7 rejected emails telling them to keep their headlights as I had to of course, purchase another set FROM A FANTASTIC COMPANY THAT SELLS QUALITY LIGHTS!! and couldn't wait 4 months for all their excuses!
TAKE A LOOK AT MY PICTURE....AFTER THE FIRST LIGHT RAIN!!!!!

stevenh332
8/1/18

"Received the order no problem but the fit and finish of the tail lights were poor. I had to pay for return shipping and after waiting over a month for my refund, they deducted another 20% restocking fee.
I wished I would have read these reviews prior to ordering. My mistake. What I did see is they have in big letters on their homepage "We promise 100% (80%) satisfaction. If you dont absolutely love it, we'll take it back.!"
Stay away from this company."

robw145
6/6/18

What a joke! The customer NO service you get from these people is terrible. I simply called in to follow up on two emails that I sent via their email link on the order confirmation to cancel an order that I never got a response from. First, the lady that answered the phone didn't even answer it Xtralights, so I had to ask. Then with attitude she answered like it was a stupid question. Here's a thought, answer your business phone with the company name! Then I proceeded to tell her I was calling to follow up on 2 emails I had sent to cancel an order and her response was, "Well sir, it would help if I had a name or email address to start with" in again, a smart ass tone. So I obliged her with an order number I had right in front of me from my email. Then with even more attitude, she tells me she's going to put me on hold until I calm down before she processes my cancellation and refund. If this is any reflection of how the company conducts business with their customers, I sure am glad I canceled my order with them and went with another online vendor. Guess I wasn't as important as their website claims their customers to be. Don't waste your time or money with these people!

"Every client is important to us and we put our optimum efforts to satisfy needs of our customers. We deliver every order without wasting any time. Need help choosing the right product for your vehicle? Our team of highly trained experts has the knowledge and passion to help. Just call, live chat or email us. Our experts love solving problems and lending a hand (or ear)! "

josephh137
3/12/18

this is our converstation
Livechat Agent (California): You bought a bad product from us do ( I assume you mean due) to bad customer service? regardless the request has been made and will be issued at the end of the business day
[10:49:07] Livechat Agent (California): Alright
[10:49:15] Livechat Agent (California): For a return you'll pay the shipping (:
[10:49:23] Livechat Agent (California): No return label for you!
[10:49:49] Visitor: this is your customer service?
MAKES me not want to deal with this company. insulting customers

davidc694
3/6/18

Unethical, if not criminal business practices! Hundreds if not thousands of the same problem - They take your money, but won't respond if a problem. Been trying for months to exchange a damaged item. promised return authorization months ago. No my calls and chats are terminated before anyone will talk with me.It's a shell game. Anyone know a good attorney? If you have a problem start with Better Business Bureau, then an attorney

Tip for consumers: Best tip - DON'T USE THIS SITE. IT'S A SCAM!

russt10
11/19/17

Ordered a set of lights from this company a few years ago. They did not show up and they did not care. Tried and tried but they insisted I received them because their system showed they were shipped. I give them a bad rating whenever I can.

brianc210
10/30/17

I ordered a pair of headlights from these clowns and one LED bulb burned out just before the one year warranty ended. They charged me a 90.00 deposit then refused to return my money when I was gonna send back the defective piece because it was more than two weeks after. Well they never mentioned a two week limit until I was trying to get my deposit back.
Currently my other light is flickering just like the first
Customer service lady is VERY RUDE and told me I was SOL and hung up on me, yea used exactly those terms.
Stay away from this company youve been warned and judging by the MANY other complaints Im not the only one.

gaetanc1
10/18/17

I purchased a brand new aftermarket pair of headlights through that company.

When I received them, the passenger side unit was defective out of the box (damaged light bulb lock mechanism).

When I installed them, after I received the replacement passenger side unit, I realized that the HID light kit that they sell as a package with the headlights does not fit the headlights. Those 2 products are not compatible!!! I gave up on the Xenon kit and I just installed the headlights with the regular halogen bulbs that came with them. At the first car-wash after the install, the driver side unit came out all foggy. Water got into it. I noticed a spot where the back plastic part and the clear front part was not properly sealed. This was clearly a manufacturing defect. I sent them an email telling that I would like to return the product.

I never got a reply, even after sending a follow up email.

I called today and the woman I got on the phone just told me that I had a 30 days period to return the product and hung up on me. There has not been 30 day between the time I received the replacement unit (09/14) part and the time I sent my complaint (08/10). I could not have installed anything before I received my replacement unit.

By the way I received an insulting text message saying "Hijo d puta imegrante" from an unknown number 10 min after called them . So, if you get insults from 626-800-5891. It's probably from them...

robbys5
10/13/17

I was going to write about my nightmare but take a look at the rest of the reviews on this crook company. What a huge loss for me and my family!!

ab4874
10/3/17

DO not use this company!!!!!!
I just called because the product I ordered came incomplete. whenI spoke to the woman she refused to listen and called me stupid, continued on to say my mother was a lying b***ch. they refused to listen or even make any attempt to provide any customer service! I rarely write reviews but this company needs to be put out of business.

if you choose to use be prepared to get screwed!

bradw64
9/11/17

We bought two sounder headlamps, and twice they were shipped to us faulty. Went round and round with the customer service dept for months trying to get a replacement, only after making another 100$ deposit did they actually send out a replacement, now they tell us the only way to get our 100$ refunded is by paying the shipping back on their faulty unit. Will never recommend or use this company again!!!!

trus47
8/4/17

THESE PEOPLE WILL RIP YOU OFF AND WILL MAKE YOU SHIP BACK TO ANOTHER COUNTRY, TO MAKE YOU NOT WANT TO RETURN THE FAULTY PRODUCT DUE TO HIGH SHIPPING COSTS.

Tip for consumers: REPORT TO SCAM SITES

darrenb56
7/13/17

sold me an HID bulb in a housing that says not for HID bulbs. Told me to go to hell when I asked for a refund.

henryh82
5/25/17

I ordered new headlights from xtralighs.com The passenger light fell apart before the 90 day warranty, but I didn't see it until 4 months. They said sorry! No warranty. They were not exactly the same as the originals and where very hard to install because of differences. I won't order from them again. They really don't care about you after the sale.

ront38
5/23/17

I have been trying for weeks and weeks to resolve a problem with Spyder and Xtralights, each pointing fingers at each other and no one willing to take responsibility. Their failure at a business relationship ends up hurting the customer. Now, I can't get them to respond to phone calls (it gives a generic message and hangs up), Live Chat, or through their Help Desk service on their website. No one from that company will respond to me with an RMA for a brand new set of lights still in the box. This borders on fraudulent business tactics and I will probably pursue legal channels if it persists.

lawrencel26
5/18/17

Purchase set of LED lights on sale. The did not work properly. After several contacts with both importer, Spyder, and Xtralights, requested refund. Would only replace lights if sent them $150.00 "refundable" amount with no hope of them working properly. One CS rep even referred to the lights as cheap rip-offs of Spyder lights!!!

gasparo
5/16/17

I ordered a set of kc lights and never received a tracking # or any info. about it. I have been trying to get in touch with them, they told the first time that they will get me the tracking # next week, and the the week after. so far every time I give them my order# they put on hold. I would like to know something or get my $ 1,500.00 back

jos7004
5/3/17

On 2/18/17, I bought headlights for car and immediately called/chat with an agent asking to cancel the order because I ordered lights that you cannot use with daytime running lights (which I have). I was told to call or email the service department. I emailed them that day, even tho it was a weekend, thinking they would respond Monday. On 2/21/17 I emailed them again because I had not heard from them yet. On 2/22/17 I received a shipment email but with no response to my previous email. Emailed again on 3/3/17. Still nothing. I received the shipment and spoke with a couple of people about possibly still being able to use them. No such luck. On 3/3/17, I finally spoke to someone on the phone about returning the lights. She sent me over a form to fill out and ship back with the lights. On the form I stated the steps I had taken to cancel this order and that I needed a FULL refund (specially having paid over $75 in shipping). I shipped the lights back about a week later. I even included the emails that I never got a response. On 4/13, I emailed them wondering about the status of my refund. No answer. On 4/16 I called and the woman said they weren't sure what to do with that order. They didn't know if it was a refund or exchange. I informed her that I included the form that they required me to fill out along with the emails. I kindly explained to her why I should receive a full refund. She said that she would take it to her manager. Ok, sure, no problem. Today, 5/3/17, I have been on hold (while I've been writing this) for 1 hour and 45 minutes. I called the product/sales number to let them know what was going on. The guy said he would call over to the service department and put me on hold. It has now been 37 minutes on hold with him. Fan-freaking-tastic. Absolutely wonderful customer service.

edr87
4/17/17

There full of bull s... they take you're money and make you wait. The Suck BIG TIME none of the numbers work the just keep blowing u off and it goes on on don't get caught like I did. 90.00 next day delivery is a lie you not get it

johns1707
4/13/17

I would not order anything from this website. They basically take your money and lie about shipping you the item. After weeks of no updates, and getting the run around from their reps on phone and chat, I had to submit a dispute through my credit card. This company is VERY shady. Luckily, my card fought for me and I got every cent back.

chrisl209
3/9/17

Product was defective. Was lied to the entire time by management. (Joann). They would not ship my new product after their product was defective, and still charged a restocking fee. Management was EXTREMELY rude and hung up on me multiple times. Very hard to get ahold of. The list goes on.... worst company I have ever dealt with

3 LEDS burnt in the first 5 Months.

By Angelo D.

Yes they are but service sucks.

By Angelo D.

I honestly don't know how this horrible company survives!!

By Colin J.

Questions? Get answers from the Xtralights staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Xtralights