Review of Xtralights

Tel: 888-954-4482
admin@xtralights.com

glens29
3/6/17

This has to be once of the worst companies online that I have dealt with. They offer no real tech support or instructions on the product. They said they tech depart was going to call me they never did. So I returned the product and it has been three weeks and no refund and they refuse to tell me what the refund amount will be. These people are rude and unprofessional I would not buy anything from them or recommend them to anyone. Do not believe anything they state on their website easy returns (a joke) tech support (non-existent) customer service has to be the worst on the live chat the agent just ended the conversation without saying anything I was writing a response and the chat screen went blank.

I have disputed the charges with my CC company and I will continue to give poor reviews on this company anytime I can as well as on FB.

I went to another site the product came and the instructions were clear and everything worked like they said.

Absolutely one of the worst experiences I have had in years.

charless172
2/23/17

Don't believe what their website says, their customer service is awful. I bought a headlight replacement kit for a Honda Pilot but it wasn't wired correctly. I emailed them but go no response for days so I called. Was told a technician would call me back, but that never happened. I returned the lights, but Xtralights tested them and said they worked and that I should "re-pin" the lights because maybe Honda's wiring is reversed. Whatever, I did it and it still didn't work. I've contacted Xtralights twice and am still awaiting a response a week later.

scottl102
1/12/17

Had an issue with a Spyder headlight. Spyder said they would warranty the headlight but i would have to do it through xtralights. They won't even take the time to help. They say there is only a 90 day warranty. Spyder says there is a 1 year warranty on all their headlights. This has been going on for a month and a half. Now they banned me from the customer chat and blocked my number because i won't stop calling to try to get this handled. WORST COMPANY EVER. BUY YOUR HEADLIGHTS SOMEWHERE ELSE. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR.

michaelk203
12/16/16

I've delt with alot of aftermarket companies but this one is the worst if you have had problems with them please contact the California attorney general it's time to put this company out of business and contact JUNYAN at there website
And show them how xtralights is treating there customers and the bad public relations xtralights is giving there product.

Mike Krohn

chadl34
11/28/16

The customer service is terrible. I order 2 kits 4 years ago for a hayabusa and one kit recently quit working. I had to order another kit for replacement. The kit looked identical to the previous kit I had ordered online. Upon arrival the new kit was white in color and quite a bit larger. After speaking with Customer service they said that this ballast was a newer model/better and no longer stocked the old kit. They had not had time to update there website with accurate info/pics. I decided to keep the kit and customer service lady said they would refund 10% of the price of the kit back to me. 3 months later still waiting on that refund and have stopped answering any of my calls.... Please see image below the ballast on the right is original and what was advertised.

rd93
9/16/16

Won't refund a return to a new credit card number as original card was cancelled due to suspected fraud. Had they issued refund within their stated 2-4 weeks, the card was still usable but now 6 weeks later, the original won't work. What company can't use a new credit card number when I have the order number? Don't use!!

martinm97
6/14/16

Xtralights is a trustworthy company. At first I did not want to buy Driver Side Replacement Fog Light for my Isuzu Ascender. But my Brother John forced me to Trust this company. But now I feel satisfied. I also feel that my brother was right. Now my car does not cause me any problem during fog. So I am very happy not only with the product but also with the Xtralights. I am going to recommend this website to everyone around me.

yassino2
6/10/16

please help us close this company <Xralight> worst customer service. also they follow part of their police and not follow the other.

Police:
Get this their Police indicate that for return items they will charge you 20% refund. Are they serious, why doesnt that information display during item selling. that way we can decide if we want to deal with refund fee or not. Another police or rulls that display when you buy item is , after you buy some amount of product you will get 3-7days free shipping. But if they mess up on you product they will not follow that police. and you have to wait for 3-7days more. I mean WTF is with that kind police, they follow one police and not the other.

Customer service:
Worst Customer service ever i deal with, they dont have single respect for their customer. They talk to their customer like they give you money or give you product. I have never been disrespect by customer service and this was the first time. I all ways speak with them with respect and honor. This company special "the live chat" you say some type greeting and their respond is "Yes". Its like 0 respect for their Customer, also if they dont like the way you talk to them expect to be banned from Live chat or get hang off on call.

Xralight worth company ever, i report to paypal and open claim against them. and if paypal continues dealing with such company i will have to stop using their payment options. I already request from paypal to do something about this company, please help us to something about xralight. So you dont have to deal with such company ever again

Tip for consumers: 6/8/2016
Xtralights

Operator Live Chat Agent has joined the chat.
Live Chat Agent
Thank you for contacting us! How may I help you?
08:40 PM
Hello
08:40 PM
Hmmm, nice start.
i have quick question
?
Visitor
i bought an order at last week thursday. and still showing on same state. but when i was ordering it showed that it will take 3-7day for my order to arrive. and its all ready been 4 da

johnw477
5/14/16

Unlike all the other people, I like to live at my ranch and for sturdy jobs I have kept a large pickup truck. But from the very first day, I didnt like the headlights as they didnt match the sporty look of truck. So I decided to go with some fancy LED headlights for the truck and thought of ordering them from Xtralights.com. Initially, I was sceptic about their delivery at my location but when the customer care executive assured me, I placed my order. But to my horror, the same thing happened. Even after ten days, there was no sign of order. I mailed them but got no response. In the end, after continuous calling of around 4-5 times, the package landed up at my steps after a full 20 days.

williamr94
5/4/16

I'm going on my second replacement in under 6 months with LED bulbs. I really don't know what is going on but I really love the brightness of these ligths. I've already contacted Xtralight 2 times and they have also send me replacement.

I was fully informed before buying these bulbs that they do not last as long as a standard bulb because of the material they use to create the brighter light. So, keep that in mind when buying these LED bulbs. But I was expecting at least close to a year with each bulb, not 4 - 5 months.
I'm checking with a local mechanic as well. Issue could be in my car as well.

karlr18
4/30/16

Really liked it, I purchased 2 pairs of corner lights and have higher visibility from distance. But my average life span per bulb was 7 months. Not sure how many hours of use that is, but it's pretty sad compared to my last corner lights that last 3+ years. Not worth the expense or the hassle in my opinion.

joseb61
4/30/16

The Xtralights HID Xenon headlights are the best auto headlamps I've ever used. They are as bright as you're going to get without upgrading to high-intensity lights. My primary concern, is the life of the product. My first set lasted for few months, and I don't have day running lights and I assume I use them as any other average/reasonable driver. It didn't even last long for 6 months, they really disappointed me with the product.
But their customer service was excellent and sent me a new set immediately after my complaint. Those were pretty good, but also again not sure about the life of the product. But after that...I'm not sure if I want to spend more on their products or not.

richg22
4/26/16

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! JOANNE AX140 LIED TO ME

daltonm19
4/25/16

Took them 4days to even process an order for 2 headlights. I then lost patience and cancelled the order. Then they told me 3-5 business days for my refund, what ever that's fine. On the 6th day I called and they "sent" it to their accounting department after I had to nag them. They then told me it would take 24-48 hours depending on my bank. I contacted my bank after 72 hours and still nothing.

jamesh295
4/22/16

My wife requested me to change the headlights of her silver Honda. I ordered a nice pair of headlights and it was already on discounted price. I was quite happy with the bargain I got. But, all in vain. After a few days of delivery, I was sitting with one of my friends, who deal in the vehicles lights told me that the original price was the same as the discounted price which I received from Xtralight. Though the product was nice, but I surely felt cheated :(

luism44
4/22/16

I order some lights on April 4 and still on process the package....las time I bought in here

aliciac37
4/20/16

When the sidelights of my Ford stopped working, I thought of changing them as they were quite old. One of my cousins suggested Xtralights, so I checked the website and selected a pair of sidelights. I dont know what the technical issue was but I faced a lot of difficulty while placing the order. Finally, I placed the order successfully after 5 attempts. However, the package I received was completely damaged. I called up customer care and the executive helped me out to place the complaint. Finally, received my order after a long span of 20 days.

chrisf94
4/16/16

I purchased two break lights from Xtralight for my new car- Merc. Firstly I encountered difficulties in placing my order and when after several attempts I was able to place them I did not get a receipt for the payment made. I was about to call them when I got the mail with the receipt in it. I guess I am a little impatient for the lights. I got them delivered within five days and opened it eagerly. The lights were really beautiful! The only thing I would like to say is that please bring some modifications in your website. The products are really amazing and worth the effort but, make the website more convenient.

edwardj29
4/8/16

Ordered tail lamps the company's website stated would fit my vehicle; they did not. I returned them the SAME DAY. No refund, never heard anything about them. Called hundreds of times. There is no, I say again, NO customer service. The phone hangs up on you after 90 seconds of Hold Music. You can't leave a message. You can't talk to a person. This company STOLE my money.

lonnied17
4/7/16

The lights are beautiful. With that said... find DIFFERENT ones ! This is the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! Im a HUGE consumer, and ive NEVER been ignored , hung up on and flat told i wasnt getting replacements for FAULTY EQUIPMENT under WARRANTY! Not even able to purchase...ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE! NEED TO BE SUED!!! DONT BUY FROM THESE GUYS! IM CONTACTING THE MANUFACTURER!! IVE HAD IT!

gerardoo1
4/4/16

I strongly encourage to avoid this "company", its customer service is unresponsive. They sent me the wrong item and I have been trying to fix this issue for almost two weeks, no response on their end. Go do business somewhere else, you will be wasting your time and money here.
They are scammers, I can't believe they still in business.

megann4
4/4/16

I have called them multiple times. Each time I call there is another issue. They didn't call me to tell me they thought it was the wrong product for my car which it isn't. Couldn't process my refund. Then promised it by a certain date because of the issues. Call back and they said my headlights are on back order then they refuse to process my refund at all. I have already submitted my dispute with PayPal. Buyer beware!!!!

danr68
4/1/16

WORTHLESS $#*!ING COMPANY.. WHERE THE $#*! IS MY REFUND ON LIGHTS THAT I ORDERED NEW YEARS DAY.. THAT WERE DISCONTINUED... THAT YOU NEVER TOLD ME THEY WERE DISCONTINUED.. HAD TO CAL THE MANUFACTURER TO FIND OUT THAT THEY WERE DISCONTINUED AND THUS CANCELLED MY ORDER.. TIRED OF $#*!ING EMAILING YOU WITH NO $#*!ING REPLY.. TIRED OF YOUR $#*!ING CUSTOMER INQUIRY FORM WITH NO REPLY.. TIRED OF YOUR WORHLESS $#*!ING CALL CENTER WHERE YOU DONT ANSWER THE $#*!ING PHONE AND THEN HANG UP ON THE CALLER AUTOMATICALLY

nicks118
3/30/16

I am really into online shopping these days. So when it came to changing the headlights of my wifes favorite Cadillac, I thought of ordering it online. I read many reviews of Xtralight and thought of giving it a try. I placed the order and instantly got email regarding the deduction from my bank account. But the web page showed transaction not successful. Even after many attempts, it showed the same. I contacted Customer Services and mailed them too. Within a matter of hours, the issue was resolved and I was a happy customer.

carla345
3/27/16

Xtralight was always my first preference whenever it comes to choosing the lights for my vehicles. This time when I thought of changing the fog lights of my Nissan for the approaching winters, I again clicked on Xtralight. But to my utter disappointment, the product which I was searching was not on the display. I tried a few days later but all in vain. I called up Customer Services and asked them about the product. The reply was quite positive and I placed my order. The fog lights were there on my front door in just 4 business days.

3 LEDS burnt in the first 5 Months.

By Angelo D.

Yes they are but service sucks.

By Angelo D.

I honestly don't know how this horrible company survives!!

By Colin J.

Questions? Get answers from the Xtralights staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Xtralights