Review of Xtralights

Tel: 888-954-4482
admin@xtralights.com

hysonm
6/20/15

My dad ordered a pair of Super Duty Halo projector Headlights Chrome for his Ford F-350. The company had promised to deliver the order within five days from the date of order. Instead, it took twenty days. My dad was happy to see his order arrive in a perfect condition, but he did not like the long waiting period. Xtralights should reduce the delivery period significantly. Putting all that aside, I think their products are awesome.

ronb49
6/20/15

I bought a pair of tail lights for my car. I had been searching for a company that sells tail lights at an affordable price. I found some companies offering affordable prices, but their products did not seem to have the standard I wanted. Other companies offered the quality at much higher price tags. Then, one of my friends recommended that I check out Xtralights. After visiting their website, I not only got a much better quality, but their price range was well below my expectations. Even a common man can buy their product very easily. Their products are a good example of quality and affordability.

daneils1
6/12/15

Xtralights offers a very distinct customer service that makes them stand out from the other sellers. They offer utmost comfort to buyers, which is indeed praiseworthy. I always admired the quality service provided by Xtralights and definitely all the knowledgeable employees that make it possible. Thanks, Xtralights.

beckh3
6/4/15

I had ordered a pair of headlights for my car from Xtralights. I waited for almost 20 days before sending an e- mail to them to find out about the status of my order. They replied saying that my order has been processed. She also told me that my order was late because the item I had ordered was out of stock. Due to a technical glitch in their website, I was able to place an order on something that wasn't available. So I requested them to return my money back and they happily obliged. They gave me a confirmation number and I got my money back into my bank account within 4 days. I love their helpful customer service, but they should tell their customers about any problems they are facing so that their customers don't end up wasting their time. Talking about the deal, It was a great experience and I would love to deal with them in future because of how honestly they returned my money.

arvelg
6/3/15

I didn't know enough about online shopping before visiting the Xtralights website. So I hesitatingly called their customer care service directly to find out about the whole process of placing and receiving an order. They guided me so well that I could not wait to place my order. They are so friendly and helpful. They are a complete package of quality products and professional dealing. HAPPY !

milesb20
6/2/15

I had bought a pair of LED tail lights for my Chevy. after receiving my order , I noticed a crack on one of the lights. I called their customer care service to ask for a replacement. After waiting for ten minutes on hold, I got connected to their customer care service. The lady who answered the phone call was very polite and patient with me. She processed my request without any problem and assured me that they will send me the return labels within the next few days. So I shipped them my pair of lights right away. Then, I had to wait around for twenty days for them to finally receive the replacement order. I understand that it takes some time, but THIS much? Twenty days to ship something within the country is annoying. Although, not exactly happy with my experience, I will be using Xtralights in the future and it will be solely because of their excellent customer support and good products.

alfiep3
5/28/15

I have ordered a number of products from this company and they have never disappointed me. Their items are the best and most of which are shipped within the stipulated time period in their Terms and Conditions. I would love to do business with them in future. The matchless and unique approach of xtralights attracts me to shop in bulk. Now I never feel restricted due to things like high prices or poor quality while shopping because they offer nothing but the best and that too within my budget.

robertb189
5/28/15

I am quite glad to have discovered Xtralights. It offers an enormous set of products at realistic prices, and the site is easy to navigate. All these distinctive features make it even more exciting to shop from them. Only one thing troubled me when I was dealing with them was the long waiting period for the shipment. Otherwise, they are very professional in terms of business.

jamesm269
5/27/15

Great. Products are provided by the company are simply best in market. They deliver the quality products with no delay, right on time, maybe even earlier. My experience with the company was amazing. I would surely continue to use the services of Xtralights.

aldricht
5/26/15

Xtralights is the preeminent online seller. I can keep track of my parcel during delivery period. This facility enables me to know the status of the product. I trust and commend this website to my friends also.

hectors27
5/24/15

With Xtralights, I have experienced utmost comfort and satisfaction in every aspect. Whether it is their customer support, delivery, or the quality of their product. Even my friends noticed a difference in the functioning of the lights after I installed them in my car. These lights have actually up scaled not only the look but also the efficiency of my car. Moreover, I did not have to face any problem during the installation. Everyone who looks for a handsome deal must try out xtralights without thinking twice. Xtralights helped me lot in finding the right tail lights for my car. When I visited their website I was surprised to see the prices offered by them and was very happy as the lights I liked were within my budget. Great customer care service. Thanks a lot Xtralights for upgrading my car's lights within my budget.

aldisc1
5/23/15

I was really unforgettable experience for me. As always, Xtralights delivers as promised. One of the best part was, the price automatically got adjusted to the sale price even if the price has not updated yet on the website. It saved me time to return the product and then repurchase with the adjusted price. Will definitely be looking forward to my next purchase.

zionc1
5/23/15

I have bought side mirror covers for my Mercedes Benz. They were offering great discounts on quality mirrors that were within my budget. I am happy I came across Xtralights and now I am suggesting it to my friends too because their deals are pretty amazing! They are pretty quick to deliver the orders, so this time when my order was delayed, it kind of troubled me a little. Overall, I am a fan of xtralights. My last purchase with xtralights was OEM style fog lights for my BMW. I am immensely pleased by their customer support services.

jeffreye4
5/23/15

I ordered halo projector headlights from xtralights for my BMW. After ten days I received my order. But after unpacking it I realized that one of the headlights was broken. So I called their customer service representative. There, I talked to a gentleman who processed my request for the replacement of the damaged headlights and gave me a confirmation number. After waiting for fifteen days, I got my new halo projector. Now it was all good with the headlights but I had to wait for so many days because of their replacement process. They should improve their shipping service so that people can easily get their ordered products on time.

albionb
5/15/15

Due to increasing number of cases of internet frauds, I was quite hesitant about online shopping. But after making purchases from Xtralights, I have to admit that my worries regarding online purchasing of products have certainly decreased . I purchased a pair of headlights for my 2010 Ford Escape from Xtralights. I was happy to receive my order within the specified period. When I opened the packing, I found that the lights were broken. I called them right away to ask for a replacement. The person on the phone explained to me the entire procedure, and sent me the shipping labels. After sending back the broken lights, it took them 10 days to send the good ones. Everything else was great, but only thing I didn't like is the extra delay I had to wait through.

shado10
5/14/15

I placed an order for a set of HID headlights and LED tail lights for my car from xtralights . I ordered it on the phone through a sales rep who was very cooperative and knowledgeable. I'm not that good when it comes to installing stuff, so he recommended that I get some professional help and don't risk messing up my car by attempting to install the lights by myself. It took about 5 days for delivery from the day I ordered it. I consider that a really fast processing/shipping time. And free shipping??? I can't complain! Their technical support rep was extremely polite while communicating with my mechanic during the installation to make sure everything went effortlessly. That HID kit proved to be a perfect match for my car. It is a lot brighter than the regular halogen bulbs I used to have. Great for driving in the dark and the halo rings are really nice in my opinion. The quality of the HID kit is good too. The lights were well-packaged with a thick layer of foam pads and foam peanuts to protect it from damage. I did read some of the reviews on here and it seems like a lot of are having bad experience. I'm very anal about my car and the accessories I buy for it. My lights are still working fine and I drive around a lot so they're pretty sturdy to me. I complement Xtralights for its highly organized functioning, which helps me get a hassle free experience. I find it more comfortable to buy from this shopping site instead of any other.

alberth32
5/13/15

I am really glad to come across xtralights.com. It has been a painless process to get halo projector headlights for my BMW, as I received them within ten days of placing the order. The shipping period seemed a bit too long to wait, as I was already bearing down my car headlights and needed to replace them urgently. The one thing that I really liked about xtralights was the ability to track my parcel.
Apart from long waiting period to receive my order, the overall experience was good. I will certainly recommend this website to my friends.

marko181
5/11/15

I did not receive full refund on taillights the were "guaranteed to fit", Not only did I have to pay shipping charges to return the taillights, I was charged 20% restocking fee to cover their so-called "free shipping". Customer service phone number is in Canada, so make sure you have an international calling plan if calling from the US, because you will have to call over and over again and get hung up on before a real person answers the phone, and then, plan on being on hold for a while when some one does finally answer.

abbotts1
5/8/15

I bought LED Projector Headlights to replace my clouded and worn-out headlights. The product came in within a decent timeframe. Shipping and packaging were excellent. The instructions for removing and replacing the headlight were easy and straightforward. The whole project ended up being super easy. AND it looks great on my car. It is my second-time purchasing headlights from them. The first time was for my Nissan Pathfinder, and now, for my Nissan Maxima. When I received the product, one of them had a small crack in it. As soon as I contacted customer service, they had me take a pic and immediately started the process of sending me a replacement.
I'm extremely satisfied with their service. They are my go-to place when it comes to buying headlights or any other accessories for my cars.

hectors26
5/7/15

I had ordered headlights for my Toyota Camry from them. Based on my good experience with them and the large amount of -ve feedbacks online it made me wonder if I were just that lucky or if they have actually changed their customer service approach. I recently ordered/received and successfully installed the aforementioned headlights for my 2010 Toyota Camry. I lucked out as it was on sale for 30% off! However, my excitement soon came to an abrupt end when on the checkout page the 30% discount wasn't applied I called the customer service # and spoke to Natasha. She was excellent, understood my problem and gave me a 40% discount coupon to use it instantly. Looks like that 30% discount was not showing up because it was not setup properly from their end. They gave me10% more discount to make up for the hassle I had to go through because of their technical problem on the site.

rushr9
5/4/15

I have been a long term customers with this great site and I love them! Customer service was top notch and they constantly updated me with order and shipment status by emails. The shipments were always delivered on time and the packagings were also outstanding. I particularly loved their 24x7 live chat service since the chat agents really know their stuffs and were very professional and easy going (TIPS: THEY WILL GIVE YOU A COUPON CODE IF YOU ASK THEM NICELY!) The headlights and tail lights I ordered from them are amazing and installations are just simple DO-IT-YOURSELF. I upgraded 3 cars already and they are all super hot after putting these new halo headlights and LED tail lights. Thanks Xtralights as always you have surpassed my expectations every time.

markl118
4/28/15

Received lights they looked great. One was dead out of box ,so I called talked to Alvin.. He said they were out of stock. No problem be back in stock 10 days. Promised to ship and never arrived. Called back today and was told be few more weeks. This was a build for a magazine. So now I'm out ton of money my contract and have one headlight.. My order was #121784. Welcome these classless liars to dispute this review... Pay more elsewhere you will be lot happier.

maryannb2
4/25/15

Have been waiting for a refund since nov 2014. They keep telling me next week it will be done. They won't let you talk to a supervisor or accounting. Customer service gives you a run around. Now they tell me all my info has been deleted because it has been too long and can only give a paypal credit. Still nothing. Worst company ever!!!!!!!!!!!

colinj13
4/17/15

This company is horrible to deal with customer service. They sent me tail lights that do not fit and do not operate correctly. They wanted to sent me replacement ones, but that would not have fixed either issue since they could not understand why they didn't fit right and no one knew if the lights should have resistors to cure the hyper flashing. Took almost 3 months to get my money back and they still charged me the 30% restocking fee. I ordered tail lights from another company and had a perfect fit and operation. Do Not Buy anything from XtraLights!

sallyq
3/29/15

Ordered 12Dec2014 with an assurance of delivery by 24Dec2104. After many confusing and conflicting emails and phone calls, the tail lights arrived 28Jan2015. This was exact day we received taillights ordered from Amazon 3 days earlier. Complete cluster of unaware customer service. They lied to us about why it was delayed. We even called and asked about the availability of the same product. We were told they were in stock and would be shipped in a week. This was the same day we received an email saying the item was backordered. LIES at every turn. Refused the order and will never order from them again.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE.

3 LEDS burnt in the first 5 Months.

By Angelo D.

Yes they are but service sucks.

By Angelo D.

I honestly don't know how this horrible company survives!!

By Colin J.

Questions? Get answers from the Xtralights staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Xtralights