Review of Xtralights

Tel: 888-954-4482
admin@xtralights.com

heatherk35
12/9/15

I ordered a pair of tail lights for my car without any discounts and found them to be slightly expensive. Because they were so beautiful, I ordered them anyway. At first, I was scared of shopping online ,but luckily the transaction went smoothly. It was safe and I got a receipt of my payment immediately. I got my lights delivered within a week and I'm very happy with them. I got them installed by my mechanic as I was not able to understand the complex wiring. Till date, everyone asks me where I got the tail lights from and I gladly say Xtralights! A few of my friends also ended up buying LEDs for their cars and they love them! The lights are tough, delicate, durable, and look great on any car.

randalh11
12/1/15

A few months back, I required headlights for my Ford Escort as they were giving me some problem. I thought of getting them from Xtralights as I had purchased quite a few stuff from them before which turned out to be perfect. But when I opened my delivery packet this time, I was disappointed. It contained the wrong product. The company had shipped me a different product. I immediately mailed Xtralights and asked them to either exchange it or refund my money. They agreed on exchanging and told me to wait for 2 days. I waited and waited but my headlights were nowhere. I have to call them again. The lady on the call was very polite and apologized for the trouble. She asked me to wait for 24 hours for the headlights. The next afternoon, even before 24 hours, the headlights were at my door, safely packaged. This is what I like about Xtralights. If there are some issues, they resolve them immediately.

scottc83
11/30/15

I ordered and installed 3 sets of hid lights (high Low and fog) in July of 2014 for a 2012 f-150 with aftermarket headlights... 1 set h-7's 1 set of h 1's and 1 set of 9140 bulbs all with 35 watt power supplies Since then I have replaced 4 ballasts that have died and now 5 bulbs all since may of last year. I called their service department today and they tell me that the parts are no longer under warranty and that the manufacture of the bulbs suggests a 1 to 2 year life span on the bulbs and to get 2 new bulbs I have to pay $90.00 for 2 generic bulbs that are all over the internet for $20 to $40 per pair max... There is no know reason to spend xrta money for xralights you can just buy 2 to 3 extra sets of the cheap hids and swap them when they fail and still be ahead of the game.. By the way all the lights were professionally installed.... Save your money spending more doesn't fix the problems...

patricka31
11/27/15

I have a 2008 build Hummer and needless to say, it is a great machine. I never had a problem with it. But a few weeks back, one of the tail lights stopped working all of a sudden. I thought of ordering the taillights from Xtralights as many of my friends have ordered from this site and spoke highly of Xtralights and its products. So I checked out its site and ordered the product. According to the website and company's policy, the delivery time was 5 business days which was quite quick. I waited for the taillights but even after 5 days, they were not delivered. I was a bit pissed off with all of this and tried calling their customer care service. Again, they failed me. The number was busy all the time. In the end, I thought of mailing them. After one day, I got a response and got a call from Xtralights. The executive apologized for the inconvenience and assured me that I will get the product in 2 days. Well, true to her words, I got my product next day along with a call from the executive to confirm the delivery.The taillights were perfect but Xtralights should improve their delivery system.

hanaa4
11/21/15

I have been using Xtralights products for the last five years. My overall experience with this company has been amazing. Today, I want to share about my recent uncomfortable experience. During the month of October 2015, I bought a pair of passenger side replacement headlights for my Hyundai Accent from Xtralights. It was delivered on time but later on I found out price was lower on other site. I did not feel happy at all. As a result, I immediately called their customer care. They directly connected my call to their purchased department. She heard me with patience and promised that the company would look into the matter. Finally, I received an e-mail from the company stating that the company has given me credit for next time.

claireb45
11/19/15

In the year 2012, I bought a beautiful Chrysler. I did not like its brake lights at all. Moreover, I faced a lot of problem because of it. Finally, I decided to take some necessary action in this regard. I searched the websites of many companies before placing my order with Xtralights for a pair of brake lights for my Chrysler. Before placing my order, I read their policy carefully. I would specifically like to mention that the company had promised to deliver my product within the five working days. Without a doubt, I was happy to read this statement. Unfortunately, Xtralights took a lot of extra days. I kept waiting for at least ten days before calling their customer care. A polite lady named Camilla picked-up my call. I discussed my problem with her. She politely apologized for the inconvenience I faced. Furthermore, she told me that the company is currently running out of stock. As a reason, the delivery of my product may take up to ten more extra days. This assured me to some extent that the company is not fraud. Finally, I got my product on fifteenth day. I heaved a huge sigh of relief. Moreover, the perfect condition of my product satisfied me. I think the company is honest. If they want to progress further, they need to mend their ways.

rd55
10/24/15

Paid over $300 dollars for LED headlights and they failed at about 6 months. This company only allows returns for 90 days thereafter manufacturers warranty. Although they state lifetime support for their products they essentially ignored my attempts to get warranty service and information. They never answer their warranty return line so all you can do is get ignored by emails. When you try to sign into your account to get more info your account suddenly as disappeared and there is no response to password reset requests. These people are happy to take your money and expedite your order, but product quality appears poor and when it fails you are on your own.

gregr28
9/24/15

I had to order some HID replacement bulbs for my 06 Mustang which had an aftermarket headlight kit from Xtralights. I called the company and got the sales dept on the phone. They were friendly to work with. They requested that I send them pictures of the headlights that I have along with pictures of the bulbs themselves. I did just that. I then ordered the lights. A week later the lights came as promised. They were the wrong lights. I tried to contact sales. They then told me I had to call a different customer care number for the replacement. I called and no one answered. Left a message. Called again a day later, again and again. Finally being fed up, I called back and talked to sales. They then tell me I have to go to "live chat on the website for customer complaints and returns. I try this. They tell me to email. Long story short. I am stuck with bulbs I cant use. they cost me $100.00. I can't get anyone from the company to talk to me to help in the return or refund. The customer service is absolutely the worst I have ever dealt with. This company is MISERABLE. STAY AWAY>>>>>> FAR FAR AWAY!!!!

santosf
9/10/15

Last month, I was thinking about the replacement of headlights of my car. For this, I had gone through many websites on the internet. After a little research, I found Xtralights website and read the reviews of those customers who used the services of the company. I took the number of customer care services of the company and placed the order for the headlights. Their way of talking was friendly and polite. The delivery of the headlights was provided to me within two days. I can say that Xtralights is the best automobile body parts company.

jamiep27
8/28/15

Last Monday my brother ordered a pair of Wagon Driver Side Replacement Headlight from Xtralights and they delivered it within the period of the three working days from the date of purchase. Their shipping services are super fast and the best in the market. I am saying this because my product was in perfect shape at the time of delivery. Xtralights rocks! I am going to recommend this company to everyone in my circle.

marcv6
8/20/15

I am Mathew Walters. I am one of the oldest and regular customers of Xtralights. My last order was aXetronic Factory OEM D45/D4R HID Xenon Replacement Bulb (Single) 4300, K Crystal White (Factor Color) From Xtralights. When my product arrived at home, I was very happy. Unfortunately, I saw my product broken into pieces. I immediately called their customer care support. Xtralight Customer care executive registered my complaint and sent me another product within the next two working days.Awesome customer service, super fast shipping time both times, I will continue buying from them! Xtralights is an honest company.

elizabethz12
8/16/15

I purchased a pair of projector headlights for my Acura am immensely pleased with Xtralights and their customer services, since after. The best part was that they also assured me of replacement in case of any damage caused during the delivery. I will recommend everyone to consider only Xtralights while shopping for your car lights.

davidz23
8/15/15

In the month of January 2015, I bought a pair of dog fog lights. Xtralights delivered it within the time frame of 5 working days from the date of purchase. I have probably purchased 10-12 products myself and recommended this website to all of my friends as well as relatives.Xtralights has never disappointed me. My experience with Xtralights has been amazing. I would again like to do business with Xtralights. I have never got any faulty product. Furthermore, Xtralights customer care service very professional. They always talk to me very politely and to the point. Surely! I am going to recommend this company and their website to all in my contacts

eamonl
7/30/15

My name is Tom Masters and I had ordered Fusion AC-Max HID Xenon Conversion Kit H1 Type (pair) for my bike. After the installation, my bike looked perfect. It looked like an entirely new bike from every angle. The only thing I would like to complain about is that the kit was terribly expensive according to my budget.I'd advise Xtralights to reduce the price to some extent and make all products easily affordable for everyone. My Overall experience with Xtralights was good.

abbel
7/30/15

My dad had gifted me a beautiful Ford Aspire on my 25 birthday. But due to some mishap the passenger side replacement headlight of my car got broken into pieces. So I decided to place the order of 94-96 Ford Aspire Passenger Side Replacement Headlights from Xtraligths. Xtralights delivered the product safely and within 6 working days. Now my car looks good and I am also happy. Thanks to Xtralights for such wonderful experience.

calvinl10
7/18/15

Xtralights is a great company. Their products are amazing. Last month my mother ordered LED Tail Lights for her Porsche Carrera. She was very happy to see her product arrive at her doorstep in a perfect condition. She also did not have to pay any shipping fee. Moreover, she paid very affordable amount for her product. The company delivered it within the three working days from the date of order. Xtralights is a very professional company.

adrians36
7/17/15

I always trust Xtralights not only for the quality of their products but also for the reasonable price. I had visited the websites of many companies in order to buy ARB IPF 968 Series Driving and Spot Combo Lights Amber for my car. But every company's price was out of my budget. Some of them were selling at the rate of more than $ 17, 00 and some of them were costing Whopping $3,000 whereas Xtralights only at the rate of $153.03. Moreover, it is turning out to be good for my car. In future I will always trust only Xtralights.

darrenc21
7/4/15

My sister bought a pair of Brake Lights and Rear Lights for her Lexus Lincoln. At first she was kind of skeptical about Xtralights, but she decided to give them a shot because of all the rave reviews they had. She was amazed to see the product delivered within 3 working days from the date of order. Moreover, she was also given an unexpected discount along with a product warranty card. As a cherry on top, she also got free shipping! So many great things with just the one order!Their products are not only fantastic, but affordable also. Now I am planning to buy products for my car from Xtralights.

macb21
7/1/15

I had ordered 03-04 Land Rover Discovery Complete LED Interior Lights Upgrade Package from Xtralights. The company sold it to me at a very affordable rate. Moreover, I even got itshipped for free. They also delivered the product within the time frame of five days specified in their business policy. LED lights are still working perfectly after a year and I feel that my decision of buying from Xtralights totally paid off.

michaelj102
6/30/15

I placed an order. They called to verify and said they'll ship it right out to me. I waited half a month. Still no lights. Now they say the item is out of stock. Thanks for the prompt notification.

hydenm
6/29/15

I had ordered Dodge Stratus 4 Door Headlights for my beautiful Chrysler. At the time of placing the order on the website, its price was marked as $323.However, at the time of processing my order, the company representative gave me flat discount of $100. Moreover, the lights are superlative. I am super happy with Xtralights. I would love to give my business to them in the future.

dylenh
6/27/15

Credit to Xtralights for giving me the best product within my budget. I have purchased products from many online shopping companies but never came across such a professional company like Xtralights. Their products, as well as their customer care support, are awesome.

stevek58
6/26/15

I first came across Xtralights just two months ago. At first, I did not want to believe them, but my gut feeling forced me to do business with them. I ordered a pair of tail lights for my BMW Car. Although the delivery of my product was delayed by one week, it was satisfactory experience because those tail lights have enhanced the look of my car.

jacobb42
6/24/15

I am thankful to Xtralights for helping me enhance the performance of my beautiful car. Moreover, their expert customer support did not let me down at all. Xtralights is a very honest company. I would love to do business with them again.

hysonm
6/20/15

My dad ordered a pair of Super Duty Halo projector Headlights Chrome for his Ford F-350. The company had promised to deliver the order within five days from the date of order. Instead, it took twenty days. My dad was happy to see his order arrive in a perfect condition, but he did not like the long waiting period. Xtralights should reduce the delivery period significantly. Putting all that aside, I think their products are awesome.

3 LEDS burnt in the first 5 Months.

By Angelo D.

Yes they are but service sucks.

By Angelo D.

I honestly don't know how this horrible company survives!!

By Colin J.

Questions? Get answers from the Xtralights staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Xtralights