US Government’s NSF

9/21/16

I've bought several pairs

samp254
9/18/16

They're that good. Always engaging, funny, and incredibly personable. Whatever they are paying at their call center isn't enough. The stories are legendary and definitely recommend youtube'ing a view videos to see what I'm talking to. I imagine it's a dream job, but recently bought a birthday present for my fiance and there was a bit of a mix up and they went above and beyond to correct it (while putting a smile on my face). 5 stars and loyal customer for life!

paulao5
9/15/16

Zappos has agents who speak to you on the phone, which is hard to find these days. They have a good variety of shoes, and sometimes at a discount. They have a good return policy, which I know first-hand. I feel very confident in ordering from them, and I highly recommend this company.

kettouz
9/14/16

L'île to discover it!!!

elizabethm108
9/13/16

I haven't used Zappos lately but I can't think of a better service when I'm shopping for shoes. Nowadays it is hard to get support and advice from clerks when you're trying to buy the right pair of shoes, not so with Zappos where you can chat on line or via email, besides they carry some of the best brands in the market.

pamelal44
9/4/16

Always get orders ASAP, never any problems

rm112
9/3/16

I've ordered from Zappos multiple times and am always pleased with the outcome.

angelinas11
9/1/16

I've had nothing but positive experience.

kristieb9
8/31/16

They handled my matter in the fastest, best way...I am so very happy with this company!

lubnar
8/30/16

the best shopping website/app ive used. great filters that help you find exactly what you need, great customer service, no hassle free returns. no silly monthly clubs to join

gg70
8/22/16

I have never found Zappos prices to be on the low side. For some things they may be. However, the fact that I can order 4 different shoes and send them all back for free is a great deal. I have terrible feet when it comes to shoes. With Zappos I have purchased 2 pairs of shoes, maybe 3, but that was after trying about 9 pairs. Free shipping in both directions made it well worth it.

caroleo1
8/22/16

If you are trying to get the best prices out there, this site won't give that to you. However, if you want to receive your order QUICKLY, have free shipping and free returns, along with a great selection, this is the place to buy. I really like and appreciate the little video that shows you how the shoes look on omeone's foot. They have great reviews that actually give information as to I how the shoe fits. Their return policy is very generous and they are quick to refund.I wish more companies would pay attention to ZAPPO's customer service.

emilyh59
8/20/16

order shoes and clothes, easy to return if not right. No hassle.

astram1
8/20/16

Love this site. Easy to shoo, easy exchange or return.

rebeccar77
8/18/16

Love zappos! Smart web design. Great service. Super fast reutns and shipping!

suzanned24
8/9/16

Always have had wonderful experiences with. Zappos.Love their return policy! Have a great selection!!!!!! Has a large variety of sizes!!!!!

pats183
8/6/16

Return policy can not be beat
Always fair and quick

jamess444
8/6/16

No way to do better on seamless returns and exchanges than zappo

kathleens37
8/4/16

I purchased a pair of sneakers at Zappos recently and was shocked by crappy quality of shoe the size came in 6 and I wear an 8, they took care of it fast, but the size 6 pair had one shoe literally smaller than other. The size 8 had removeable insoles (thank God) that looked like someone had gragged them across a dirty floor, I removed them immediately and repalced with my own. I wont be shopping here again, I think I will just pay $200 for a pair of custom made therapeutic old lady shoes, at least my arches will stop falling and no more ingrown toenail problems(they numb your feet with needle pricks and shoove wooden sticks under nailbed(horrible pain!). Yeah, quality is really an obsolete word in U.S

annag68
8/2/16

I've never bought a pair of shoes from Zappos that I didn't like. If something didn't fit, they pay for returns and send me a replacement immediately.

gabrielas8
7/31/16

I have nothing but good things to say about Zappos. Top Costumer Service . It is a piece of mind every time I go and buy something from zappos. It is a very organized company , they email me for everything .. So I'm never " guessing" where are the orders that I bought or returning. Thank you Zappos!! I would like have more company out there with your professionalism and competency.

carolc85
7/29/16

5 stars customer service

alvinh25
7/28/16

My job keeps me constantly on call and busy. Sites like this make my life manageable.

shirleyr46
7/15/16

I LOVE ZAPPOS! The selection and prices.

toyaw3
7/14/16

Too pricey for me but good quality though.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zappos staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
11/6/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
LoadingLoading...
Questions? Get answers from the Zappos staff and other customers.

Similar Pages