Review of Zappos

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

daves233
3/23/17

GREAT GREAT GREAT GREATGREAT GREATGREAT GREATGREAT GREATGREAT GREATGREAT GREATGREAT GREATGREAT GREATGREAT GREATGREAT GREATGREAT GREAT

chrisb351
3/14/17

I love to order my shoes from this sight ! I've used it since I was in college! I will continue to use it for many years to come.

niam36
3/14/17

I am always happy when I shop at Zappos....free shipping and stellar customer service. I bought a pair of shoes that were a little tight...I called and I had a new pair of shoes before I could return the tight ones. Maria in customer service was super sweet and made it a personal experience. Keep it going Zappos.

latashab3
3/14/17

I absolutely love ZAPPOS!! You always find what u are looking for or something similar!! Customer service wa friendly..Shipping&receiving my items purchased is always in a timely manner!

dorisa16
3/14/17

With all my surgeries, I cannot wear just any shoes, I have to have some I can slide into, due to the fact I cannot bend over enough to put tie up or strap shoes. The Zappos (I've ordered 2 pair) have worked fine.

jak715
3/14/17

See it, love it, buy it. Don't like it? Have UPS pick it up or you drop it off, fast return, little to no waiting. It just doesn't get better than that. Besides I've never seen such a lovely selection.

margoa5
3/13/17

Orderd shoes for my granddaughter; didn't fit, called them and they asked what size, sent out the new ones and trusted me to return the others -- who does that?! A great customer-oriented company, that's who!!!

lissaf
3/12/17

Always a pleasure. quick shipping and service. every type of product you can imagine. great pictures on the site.

hortk
3/5/17

i not only love zappos for shoes, they also have arcteryx which i adore. their service is incredible, especially since i'm a VIP with over night delivery, and they have the best-est customer service in the world. hands down, no one better than zappos.

lauriel28
2/27/17

Free shipping, great quality and exactly what you think your getting! It is definitely the best place for accessories and especially shoes!!

jamersons
2/26/17

You can find wide widths sizes for everyone from adultss to kids. Love free returns no hassles, and delivery is fast and on time

echosyne
2/22/17

Grumpy trolls pretend to be my feet. Pronation, arthritis and old fractures demand specialized footwear that I cannot afford to have custom made. Zappos zapped the trolls with perfectly designed and fitting shoes that gave me a new lease on life and the prices are wonderfully low for the quality. Customer service is great.

jenniferw51
2/20/17

I have no complaints about this site. They have always been great as far as customer service, returns, and shipping. A solid site.

alexk105
2/11/17

I have particularly wide feet, so I was wary of buying shoes online. However, I finally took the plunge in 2016 and ordered two pairs of black dress shoes to try, each in two different sizes. They arrived very quickly and in great condition. I decided to keep one of each pair and sent the others back. The refund process was so quick and painless... I definitely recommend Zappos to anyone.

bernardw19
2/9/17

Daughter buys from Zappos and Happy with their sercive and great pricing. Twice she changed her mind on style and a quick and easy exchange

judys20
2/6/17

I'LL STICK TO DSW NOW AND ALWAYS!!! ZAPPOS OFFERS NO ONLINE SALES...REWARDS OR CERTIFICATES...DSW..DOES~

lisaj139
2/4/17

Literally one of the best shopping sites ever! Easy to use, amazingly great customer service and very quick and easy returns Always ships and arrives very quickly! Wish I could give them 100 stars!

patriciar136
2/1/17

Great experience, they've got a great selection to choose from. Glad they have free shipping - that way I can figure out what size shoe I need in which style. Just can't always predict it so their return policy rocks!!!

kyliet4
1/25/17

Good deeals but not very happy with the quality of the items. I will try to buy from another seller next time.

ramyh1
1/22/17

Will be a regular customer since they were very professional and helped a lot with the experience! Others will charge you more for the same quality of product

adelz
1/10/17

Always get high quality items at great prices and returns are VERY fast and easy. Have used them repeatedly.

noels25
1/7/17

Best delivery return policy ever! I love using Zappos!!!

christieg5
1/7/17

Routinely order "several" pairs of shoes. Delivery is ridiculously quick and the "free" shipping both ways is awesome. They offer more brands than I could find in a 50 mile radius. Love it!

sues32
1/4/17

I really needed a pair of winter boots and ordered 5 from Zappos. I intended to keep at least two. None fit. They took all back - paid for the return shipping... fast refund - WOW! Wonderful experience on returning. I will definitely order again.

carolynb72
1/1/17

Easy to order and easy to return. A reliable company

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zappos staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
davidh274
david h.
on 11/6/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zappos staff and other customers.

Zappos?