US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

gg70
8/22/16

I have never found Zappos prices to be on the low side. For some things they may be. However, the fact that I can order 4 different shoes and send them all back for free is a great deal. I have terrible feet when it comes to shoes. With Zappos I have purchased 2 pairs of shoes, maybe 3, but that was after trying about 9 pairs. Free shipping in both directions made it well worth it.

caroleo1
8/22/16

If you are trying to get the best prices out there, this site won't give that to you. However, if you want to receive your order QUICKLY, have free shipping and free returns, along with a great selection, this is the place to buy. I really like and appreciate the little video that shows you how the shoes look on omeone's foot. They have great reviews that actually give information as to I how the shoe fits. Their return policy is very generous and they are quick to refund.I wish more companies would pay attention to ZAPPO's customer service.

emilyh59
8/20/16

order shoes and clothes, easy to return if not right. No hassle.

astram1
8/20/16

Love this site. Easy to shoo, easy exchange or return.

rebeccar77
8/18/16

Love zappos! Smart web design. Great service. Super fast reutns and shipping!

suzanned24
8/9/16

Always have had wonderful experiences with. Zappos.Love their return policy! Have a great selection!!!!!! Has a large variety of sizes!!!!!

pats183
8/6/16

Return policy can not be beat
Always fair and quick

jamess444
8/6/16

No way to do better on seamless returns and exchanges than zappo

kathleens37
8/4/16

I purchased a pair of sneakers at Zappos recently and was shocked by crappy quality of shoe the size came in 6 and I wear an 8, they took care of it fast, but the size 6 pair had one shoe literally smaller than other. The size 8 had removeable insoles (thank God) that looked like someone had gragged them across a dirty floor, I removed them immediately and repalced with my own. I wont be shopping here again, I think I will just pay $200 for a pair of custom made therapeutic old lady shoes, at least my arches will stop falling and no more ingrown toenail problems(they numb your feet with needle pricks and shoove wooden sticks under nailbed(horrible pain!). Yeah, quality is really an obsolete word in U.S

annag68
8/2/16

I've never bought a pair of shoes from Zappos that I didn't like. If something didn't fit, they pay for returns and send me a replacement immediately.

gabrielas8
7/31/16

I have nothing but good things to say about Zappos. Top Costumer Service . It is a piece of mind every time I go and buy something from zappos. It is a very organized company , they email me for everything .. So I'm never " guessing" where are the orders that I bought or returning. Thank you Zappos!! I would like have more company out there with your professionalism and competency.

carolc85
7/29/16

5 stars customer service

alvinh25
7/28/16

My job keeps me constantly on call and busy. Sites like this make my life manageable.

shirleyr46
7/15/16

I LOVE ZAPPOS! The selection and prices.

toyaw3
7/14/16

Too pricey for me but good quality though.

garyh132
7/5/16

Worth having a look at

pauls325
7/1/16

Love those shoe collections

dutchv
6/28/16

Zappos lives the credo "the customer is King"

Tip for consumers: Just as a footnote, anyone who really loves Zappos shouls grab a copy of the Zappos dream story "Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose"

ljg1
6/25/16

I have always loved this site and have bought many things over the years. Prices are competitive and free shipping/returns so convenient than looking store to store shopping. Also customer service is great. I bought something didn't get when expected and ended up getting two free things out of it. Will continue to use this as goto place before going to mall.

margoa3
6/25/16

Back when I had some bucks I used to order a lot of shoes from this site.

Orders were always correct and arrived on time or before. Prices were okay

jessicah115
6/22/16

I've been using zappos for years and I usually have 5-6 different pairs of shoes that I reorder as they wear out over time. I rarely find cheaper prices for my shoes anywhere else, including brick and mortar stores like Macys (Even during their sales).

ardathe
6/20/16

I have ordered from Zappos so many times--both shoes and clothing. I signed up for the VIP program, which didn't cost a penny, and get free one day shipping--yes, you read that correctly--one day! Returns are always free so you can send back anything that doesn't fit right or please you for another reason. Many times they will have sales as well, but you must check prices to see if other websites or local stores are comparable. I have never had a bad experience with Zappos and will continue to shop with them.

caseyc34
6/20/16

Zappos is a fantastic place to get fast shipping on a large selection of merchandise; clothing, accessories, watches, bags,... with great sales, and great pricing. I highly recommend Zappos! A+

margiee1
6/18/16

Love their stuff and quick shipping!

shelleye6
6/14/16

I had to return a pair of shoes and customer service was excellent. Friendly and helpful customer service!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zappos staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
11/6/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Zappos staff and other customers.

Similar Pages