US Government’s NSF

12/7/16

Thank

hollys71
12/4/16

Refreshing. Good product, good service.

ninas33
11/29/16

Zappos is the perfect company ! They do what they say and are honest (rare these days). Overnight shipping for free! Love this company.

susanf109
11/20/16

I am a Zappo shopper for several years. Love the selection and service.

mirness
11/15/16

Little expensive but Ok

gisellem2
11/4/16

A little pricey, but the returns are free and easy. Nice company to deal with. Deals are better on Amazon and 6pm. These are their sites as well. 6pm requires a trip to ups or the post office to return, so I usually buy thing that I already know will fit because I already have purchased one.

narissam
11/1/16

Have been shopping with them for years. Highly recommend.

caroln27
10/25/16

I really like Zappos, but had stopped using them for awhile because of the pricing. Lately though they have been offering some great promotions, which have brought me back for some orders; I hope they continue to do so.

luish32
10/24/16

I bought with them while I was living in Portland, then as I know in Portland you can find great Outlets I went there to compare the prices. Zappos has better prices and much better quality at least with Clark.

taras56
10/13/16

I couldn't find sneakers that my toddler liked anywhere. I finally found two pairs on this site. They ended up not having one when I checked out but he was so happy when he got his other pair in the mail the next day. He couldn't wait to wear them to school to show them off.
They were even cheaper then on other sites. I will be shopping here for both of us again shortly and I will recommend this site to my family and friends.

cield
10/11/16

Just wish they had more sizes for sterling silver jewelry.

flex pays are great.

anonam
10/8/16

Love this store/site. I have purchased several pair of shoes over the years and the few times they did not fit, Zappos sent me a return box and exchanged sizes with zero problems. And their customer service is friendly, professional, and pleasant.

toniw14
10/4/16

May be a bit more expensive sometimes but Zappos and the people that work there are awesome

maryv58
10/3/16

You can return anything, no questions asked.

markf135
9/21/16

I've bought several pairs

samp254
9/18/16

They're that good. Always engaging, funny, and incredibly personable. Whatever they are paying at their call center isn't enough. The stories are legendary and definitely recommend youtube'ing a view videos to see what I'm talking to. I imagine it's a dream job, but recently bought a birthday present for my fiance and there was a bit of a mix up and they went above and beyond to correct it (while putting a smile on my face). 5 stars and loyal customer for life!

paulao5
9/15/16

Zappos has agents who speak to you on the phone, which is hard to find these days. They have a good variety of shoes, and sometimes at a discount. They have a good return policy, which I know first-hand. I feel very confident in ordering from them, and I highly recommend this company.

kettouz
9/14/16

L'île to discover it!!!

elizabethm108
9/13/16

I haven't used Zappos lately but I can't think of a better service when I'm shopping for shoes. Nowadays it is hard to get support and advice from clerks when you're trying to buy the right pair of shoes, not so with Zappos where you can chat on line or via email, besides they carry some of the best brands in the market.

pamelal44
9/4/16

Always get orders ASAP, never any problems

rm112
9/3/16

I've ordered from Zappos multiple times and am always pleased with the outcome.

angelinas11
9/1/16

I've had nothing but positive experience.

kristieb9
8/31/16

They handled my matter in the fastest, best way...I am so very happy with this company!

lubnar
8/30/16

the best shopping website/app ive used. great filters that help you find exactly what you need, great customer service, no hassle free returns. no silly monthly clubs to join

gg70
8/22/16

I have never found Zappos prices to be on the low side. For some things they may be. However, the fact that I can order 4 different shoes and send them all back for free is a great deal. I have terrible feet when it comes to shoes. With Zappos I have purchased 2 pairs of shoes, maybe 3, but that was after trying about 9 pairs. Free shipping in both directions made it well worth it.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zappos staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
davidh274
david h.
on 11/6/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zappos staff and other customers.

Zappos?