US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

irenes

They have amazing customer service and make it easy and fun to shop. (in 119 reviews)

edwinp

Great especially during the holidays with overnight shipping and good return policy, couldn't ask for more. (in 40 reviews)

melindal

Maybe send flying fairies to unwrap my new shoes and bluebirds to put them on my feet? (in 147 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

shirleyr46
7/15/16

I LOVE ZAPPOS! The selection and prices.

toyaw3
7/14/16

Too pricey for me but good quality though.

garyh132
7/5/16

Worth having a look at

pauls325
7/1/16

Love those shoe collections

dutchv
6/28/16

Zappos lives the credo "the customer is King"

Tip for consumers: Just as a footnote, anyone who really loves Zappos shouls grab a copy of the Zappos dream story "Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose"

ljg1
6/25/16

I have always loved this site and have bought many things over the years. Prices are competitive and free shipping/returns so convenient than looking store to store shopping. Also customer service is great. I bought something didn't get when expected and ended up getting two free things out of it. Will continue to use this as goto place before going to mall.

margoa3
6/25/16

Back when I had some bucks I used to order a lot of shoes from this site.

Orders were always correct and arrived on time or before. Prices were okay

jessicah115
6/22/16

I've been using zappos for years and I usually have 5-6 different pairs of shoes that I reorder as they wear out over time. I rarely find cheaper prices for my shoes anywhere else, including brick and mortar stores like Macys (Even during their sales).

ardathe
6/20/16

I have ordered from Zappos so many times--both shoes and clothing. I signed up for the VIP program, which didn't cost a penny, and get free one day shipping--yes, you read that correctly--one day! Returns are always free so you can send back anything that doesn't fit right or please you for another reason. Many times they will have sales as well, but you must check prices to see if other websites or local stores are comparable. I have never had a bad experience with Zappos and will continue to shop with them.

caseyc34
6/20/16

Zappos is a fantastic place to get fast shipping on a large selection of merchandise; clothing, accessories, watches, bags,... with great sales, and great pricing. I highly recommend Zappos! A+

margiee1
6/18/16

Love their stuff and quick shipping!

shelleye6
6/14/16

I had to return a pair of shoes and customer service was excellent. Friendly and helpful customer service!

cyndin3
6/11/16

Always have a great experience shopping here! Fabulous customer service, fast shipping, great quality!

maxwellm18
6/11/16

I love their selection but I find their sizing to be off sometimes and not consistent between brands. And if you do wind up with the wrong size they don't provide an easy means of just swapping it for the correct size, you basically have to return the originals and then submit a whole new order for the replacements. They really should streamline that process

tomc132
6/9/16

This site allowed the fraudulent use of my card by a thief. I had never been on the site before today. Zero stars. Any chance of them ever getting any business from me is now 0.

michaelp228
6/4/16

Prompt delivery and no hassle returns.

veros1
5/26/16

I like zappos

pattyc23
5/24/16

Always good about shipping and returns. I love Zappos!

erins54
5/18/16

I love shopping on Zappos. They have a great selection, so I can always find what I'm looking for. The free shipping and returns make it easy to pick out a few options and return the ones that don't work. I haven't had a bad experience yet.

mikhailb1
5/17/16

Many shops where such items can be found cheaper.

georgiai
5/16/16

I found Zappos quality is quite good. Keep it up!

kamlakshis
5/14/16

Good

jayj65
5/11/16

Love this website for clothing shopping

angelog13
5/5/16

Always have what I'm looking for free shipping next day delivery

karissar1
5/2/16

competitive prices, good products, quick shipping, easy returns

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zappos staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
11/6/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Zappos staff and other customers.

Zappos?