Review of Zappos

cs@zappos.com
2017 Customer choice award

sues171
9/7/17

Amazing online shoe store. The customer service is amazing, the shipping is amazing, all are amazing! I am now a loyal Zappos customer, 90% of my electronics are from Amazon and 99% of my shoes are from Zappos.

loriet4
8/26/17

Who couldn't love Zappos? They have everything you need in shoes and I accidentally ordered my Husband's Naot's clogs in the wrong size and they resent me the right size and they were there the next morning before I even had a chance to ship the others out!!!! The free shipping and how fast it is just amazes me. Customer service is so polite and I have ZERO complaints!!! I recommend them to everyone.

elizabethf95
8/14/17

I have been a loyal Zappos customers for several years now. I have a love for shoes and their site just is so easy to use and has such a great selection! I have very small and wide feet so shoes are tricky for me. With Zappos I can order a bunch of shoes, try them on in the privacy of my own home and then return what I don't want easily for free. I have had a few instances where I received something damaged or it was poor quality and got damaged too quickly....Zappos has never failed me as far as continually impressing me with their high level of customer service and integrity. They trust their customers and respond promptly and are more than fair. Love Zappos!

jayr96
8/4/17

Ordered two pairs of shoes and took over 4 days to just process the order. Unbelievable! Could have gone to half dozen other outlets and had the shoes shipped and delivered in that amount of time.

christinep92
7/6/17

I have been a Zappos customer for a long time and they never fail to amaze me. I bought a pair of Chuck Taylor gym shoes and wore them for about 3 weeks. The shoes are absolutely adorable but they kept rubbing my smallest toe in both shoes. I tried putting tape or a band aid on the inside of the shoe where the seams were sewn but the shoes kept irritating my toes. I returned the shoes back to Zappos to see if the manufacturer could repair the large seams inside of them. I wasn't looking for a return or money back (since I wore them) but was merely trying to get someone to possibly cut or repair the seams on the inside of the shoe. Zappos credited me for the purchase with no questions asked.

jills81
6/21/17

First time ordering shoes online and was really happy. I will use them again for sure. Their return policy also helps.

marianneg8
5/12/17

I filled out an app and was told by C Wingfield I didn't fit in with the young people or there culture. Lol lol what a crock. And if I wanted to for the last time wait 6 months. . That company thinks it's the royal family. And they quality of goods are far from it.

jaimer17
5/11/17

I love Zappos! I have been using them for years. The shoes come super fast, no kidding. I have placed an order and received them the next day on my doorstep! Fantastic! Also, free shipping BOTH ways. How could you possible go wrong? Unless they are out of your size. But even then they will let you know when it's back in stock. So for many more years I plan on shopping with Zappos!

gladyse2
4/19/17

Love this site and phone service! Never a long wait. Shoes arrived quickly. Quality customer service! What more could I ask? They make me want to spend more money with them! Excellent all around service!

henryt42
4/10/17

These guys have been very helpful sorting out my shoe orders, I don't always get the right size but they're very patient with returns and making sure things are done right in the end.

angelap71
4/8/17

It's an easy site to navigate, with great customer service, extremely easy returns and exchanges. I would recommend using this service site, as i continue to use it myself.

beckyw32
4/7/17

pays for shipping both ways, does not "forget" to credit your account when you send returns. ..................................

workerl
3/29/17

Cool store!

No complaint at all. The quality of shoes is great. They are so convenient and I actually do not feel them while wearing. Very satisfied with my purchase which is not that high - less than $100. Thank you!

daves233
3/23/17

GREAT GREAT GREAT GREATGREAT GREATGREAT GREATGREAT GREATGREAT GREATGREAT GREATGREAT GREATGREAT GREATGREAT GREATGREAT GREATGREAT GREAT

chrisb351
3/14/17

I love to order my shoes from this sight ! I've used it since I was in college! I will continue to use it for many years to come.

niam36
3/14/17

I am always happy when I shop at Zappos....free shipping and stellar customer service. I bought a pair of shoes that were a little tight...I called and I had a new pair of shoes before I could return the tight ones. Maria in customer service was super sweet and made it a personal experience. Keep it going Zappos.

latashab3
3/14/17

I absolutely love ZAPPOS!! You always find what u are looking for or something similar!! Customer service wa friendly..Shipping&receiving my items purchased is always in a timely manner!

dorisa16
3/14/17

With all my surgeries, I cannot wear just any shoes, I have to have some I can slide into, due to the fact I cannot bend over enough to put tie up or strap shoes. The Zappos (I've ordered 2 pair) have worked fine.

jak715
3/14/17

See it, love it, buy it. Don't like it? Have UPS pick it up or you drop it off, fast return, little to no waiting. It just doesn't get better than that. Besides I've never seen such a lovely selection.

margoa5
3/13/17

Orderd shoes for my granddaughter; didn't fit, called them and they asked what size, sent out the new ones and trusted me to return the others -- who does that?! A great customer-oriented company, that's who!!!

lissaf
3/12/17

Always a pleasure. quick shipping and service. every type of product you can imagine. great pictures on the site.

lauriel28
2/27/17

Free shipping, great quality and exactly what you think your getting! It is definitely the best place for accessories and especially shoes!!

jamersons
2/26/17

You can find wide widths sizes for everyone from adultss to kids. Love free returns no hassles, and delivery is fast and on time

echosyne
2/22/17

Grumpy trolls pretend to be my feet. Pronation, arthritis and old fractures demand specialized footwear that I cannot afford to have custom made. Zappos zapped the trolls with perfectly designed and fitting shoes that gave me a new lease on life and the prices are wonderfully low for the quality. Customer service is great.

jenniferw51
2/20/17

I have no complaints about this site. They have always been great as far as customer service, returns, and shipping. A solid site.

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Zappos staff and other customers.

Zappos?