US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

adelz
1/10/17

Always get high quality items at great prices and returns are VERY fast and easy. Have used them repeatedly.

noels25
1/7/17

Best delivery return policy ever! I love using Zappos!!!

christieg5
1/7/17

Routinely order "several" pairs of shoes. Delivery is ridiculously quick and the "free" shipping both ways is awesome. They offer more brands than I could find in a 50 mile radius. Love it!

sues32
1/4/17

I really needed a pair of winter boots and ordered 5 from Zappos. I intended to keep at least two. None fit. They took all back - paid for the return shipping... fast refund - WOW! Wonderful experience on returning. I will definitely order again.

carolynb72
1/1/17

Easy to order and easy to return. A reliable company

carlaf14
12/30/16

I confess I don't shop at Zappos.com as much as I used to, but I still scan their selection regularly. Having a brick and mortar DSW close by takes care of a lot of my shoe cravings.

When I order I get quick delivery and good service - and between Zappos and DSW I can find most anything I crave at a reasonable price.

Zappo's used to have a store in Las Vegas that we visited when in town - apparently the 'returns' went there and it was like Shoe Nirvana but last time we visited it was gone. Oh well, time marches on.

susans284
12/30/16

Excellent products, great reviews so you know how things will fit. Free shipping and free returns and super fast receipt of product.

seang45
12/28/16

I had trouble with my order but customer support was very professional. They helped me a lot!

mavc
12/28/16

Great customer service it would receive 5 stars if they did price matching.

sharong63
12/22/16

I am a retired teacher who has been wearing New Balance 927 and 928's in double wide widths for many years. I have a lot of arthritis in my feet and need a deep toe box as well as a shoe that will work with custom inserts. I was paying $140 a pair.
I am very impressed with Propet Women's W2034 Stability Walker Sneaker at $74.95. This shoe is comparable to the quality and fit of New Balance at almost half the price.

inutilep
Inutile P.
12/7/16

Thank

hollys71
12/4/16

Refreshing. Good product, good service.

ninas33
11/29/16

Zappos is the perfect company ! They do what they say and are honest (rare these days). Overnight shipping for free! Love this company.

susanf109
11/20/16

I am a Zappo shopper for several years. Love the selection and service.

mirness
11/15/16

Little expensive but Ok

gisellem2
11/4/16

A little pricey, but the returns are free and easy. Nice company to deal with. Deals are better on Amazon and 6pm. These are their sites as well. 6pm requires a trip to ups or the post office to return, so I usually buy thing that I already know will fit because I already have purchased one.

narissam
11/1/16

Have been shopping with them for years. Highly recommend.

caroln27
10/25/16

I really like Zappos, but had stopped using them for awhile because of the pricing. Lately though they have been offering some great promotions, which have brought me back for some orders; I hope they continue to do so.

luish32
10/24/16

I bought with them while I was living in Portland, then as I know in Portland you can find great Outlets I went there to compare the prices. Zappos has better prices and much better quality at least with Clark.

taras56
10/13/16

I couldn't find sneakers that my toddler liked anywhere. I finally found two pairs on this site. They ended up not having one when I checked out but he was so happy when he got his other pair in the mail the next day. He couldn't wait to wear them to school to show them off.
They were even cheaper then on other sites. I will be shopping here for both of us again shortly and I will recommend this site to my family and friends.

cield
10/11/16

Just wish they had more sizes for sterling silver jewelry.

flex pays are great.

anonam
10/8/16

Love this store/site. I have purchased several pair of shoes over the years and the few times they did not fit, Zappos sent me a return box and exchanged sizes with zero problems. And their customer service is friendly, professional, and pleasant.

toniw14
10/4/16

May be a bit more expensive sometimes but Zappos and the people that work there are awesome

maryv58
10/3/16

You can return anything, no questions asked.

markf135
9/21/16

I've bought several pairs

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zappos staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
davidh274
david h.
on 11/6/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zappos staff and other customers.

Zappos?