US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

echosyne
2/22/17

Grumpy trolls pretend to be my feet. Pronation, arthritis and old fractures demand specialized footwear that I cannot afford to have custom made. Zappos zapped the trolls with perfectly designed and fitting shoes that gave me a new lease on life and the prices are wonderfully low for the quality. Customer service is great.

jenniferw51
2/20/17

I have no complaints about this site. They have always been great as far as customer service, returns, and shipping. A solid site.

alexk105
2/11/17

I have particularly wide feet, so I was wary of buying shoes online. However, I finally took the plunge in 2016 and ordered two pairs of black dress shoes to try, each in two different sizes. They arrived very quickly and in great condition. I decided to keep one of each pair and sent the others back. The refund process was so quick and painless... I definitely recommend Zappos to anyone.

bernardw19
2/9/17

Daughter buys from Zappos and Happy with their sercive and great pricing. Twice she changed her mind on style and a quick and easy exchange

judys20
2/6/17

I'LL STICK TO DSW NOW AND ALWAYS!!! ZAPPOS OFFERS NO ONLINE SALES...REWARDS OR CERTIFICATES...DSW..DOES~

lisaj139
2/4/17

Literally one of the best shopping sites ever! Easy to use, amazingly great customer service and very quick and easy returns Always ships and arrives very quickly! Wish I could give them 100 stars!

patriciar136
2/1/17

Great experience, they've got a great selection to choose from. Glad they have free shipping - that way I can figure out what size shoe I need in which style. Just can't always predict it so their return policy rocks!!!

kyliet4
1/25/17

Good deeals but not very happy with the quality of the items. I will try to buy from another seller next time.

ramyh1
1/22/17

Will be a regular customer since they were very professional and helped a lot with the experience! Others will charge you more for the same quality of product

adelz
1/10/17

Always get high quality items at great prices and returns are VERY fast and easy. Have used them repeatedly.

noels25
1/7/17

Best delivery return policy ever! I love using Zappos!!!

christieg5
1/7/17

Routinely order "several" pairs of shoes. Delivery is ridiculously quick and the "free" shipping both ways is awesome. They offer more brands than I could find in a 50 mile radius. Love it!

sues32
1/4/17

I really needed a pair of winter boots and ordered 5 from Zappos. I intended to keep at least two. None fit. They took all back - paid for the return shipping... fast refund - WOW! Wonderful experience on returning. I will definitely order again.

carolynb72
1/1/17

Easy to order and easy to return. A reliable company

carlaf14
12/30/16

I confess I don't shop at Zappos.com as much as I used to, but I still scan their selection regularly. Having a brick and mortar DSW close by takes care of a lot of my shoe cravings.

When I order I get quick delivery and good service - and between Zappos and DSW I can find most anything I crave at a reasonable price.

Zappo's used to have a store in Las Vegas that we visited when in town - apparently the 'returns' went there and it was like Shoe Nirvana but last time we visited it was gone. Oh well, time marches on.

susans284
12/30/16

Excellent products, great reviews so you know how things will fit. Free shipping and free returns and super fast receipt of product.

seang45
12/28/16

I had trouble with my order but customer support was very professional. They helped me a lot!

mavc
12/28/16

Great customer service it would receive 5 stars if they did price matching.

sharong63
12/22/16

I am a retired teacher who has been wearing New Balance 927 and 928's in double wide widths for many years. I have a lot of arthritis in my feet and need a deep toe box as well as a shoe that will work with custom inserts. I was paying $140 a pair.
I am very impressed with Propet Women's W2034 Stability Walker Sneaker at $74.95. This shoe is comparable to the quality and fit of New Balance at almost half the price.

hollys71
12/4/16

Refreshing. Good product, good service.

ninas33
11/29/16

Zappos is the perfect company ! They do what they say and are honest (rare these days). Overnight shipping for free! Love this company.

susanf109
11/20/16

I am a Zappo shopper for several years. Love the selection and service.

mirness
11/15/16

Little expensive but Ok

gisellem2
11/4/16

A little pricey, but the returns are free and easy. Nice company to deal with. Deals are better on Amazon and 6pm. These are their sites as well. 6pm requires a trip to ups or the post office to return, so I usually buy thing that I already know will fit because I already have purchased one.

narissam
11/1/16

Have been shopping with them for years. Highly recommend.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zappos staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
davidh274
david h.
on 11/6/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Zappos staff and other customers.

Zappos?