Review of Yoybuy

Tel: +86-10-56147027
service@yoybuy.com

alana233
10/13/17

Don't use it. Scumbags. Sara Li, Michael, Rein, Mia only idiots working there.

Tel. +86 (10)84819775-6117 | Cell. 15910718141 | E-mail. Sara.li@yoybuy.cn
Address. Room 1406-1408,Building E,Lonhqi Square, Huangping Road, Huilongguan District,Beijing,1002218 China

dankoi
9/15/17

I am using it for few years and I am very satisfied. I will continue to use it because YOYBUY is very efficient, I get my stuff at time, and in 90% it suits pictures I saw on web page.

adac24
9/7/17

Do not check the goods, order came with all in wrong color/ size, also miss some.
They refuse to make any refund.
Rude customer service ever...
Made a PayPal claim to get my money back. I won the dispute.

nak125
9/4/17

I've used Yoybuy since 2013 and have been pretty much satisfied with their service. The interface is easy to use and quite straightforward. I do admit that once in while there are issues popping up but most of the time they are resolved in timely manner (the fact that I share the same timezone as Yoybuy helps).
The ordering process is easy and it usually takes a few days to a week for my items to arrive. Once they're at Yoybuy warehouse, I would have them shipped to me. I don't know whether because I use DHL but my packages are normally shipped out the next business day/next 2 business days.

dana1050
9/1/17

This site can very well scam you, probably they fulfill low value orders so that they get the slightly higher ones where they grab the money and don't deliver.
Unfortunately I just ordered on their nice site goods from Taobao of ~$750 and they refused to fulfill the order, sent some scammer style emails that I should pay them again via western union for "security" reasons. I am now trying to make claims with Visa to recuperate my money, hope it would eventually work.
Awful experience. Do not do business with these crooks.

lucasf25
8/27/17

I shop every month for yoybuy direct shipment to Brazil, no problem. So far the shipping is fast, low taxation

denisb48
8/26/17

Recomendo o yoybuy! Muito bom sempre utilizo o serviço, gosto do prazo e dos valores que cobram!!! Recomendo a todos do Brasil e do mundo!!

javiers21
8/26/17

It's the best option to buy produts from taobao if you are not from china. They have a very good service. Of course, I will use it more times.

radar3
8/26/17

I have been using the YOYBUY services for five years now. I am satisfied with the quality of goods by 99%. In the service center they always assist me quickly and efficiently, clarifying my questions on particular products from the seller. Packages always come on time, packed neatly. In these five years only once a package arrived with damaged goods and only in one package there was a single product missing. The money for damaged and lost items was returned. Fresh Chinese tea is the most loved item in our family. I do recommend YOYBUY to all my friends.
Sincerely Yours,
Rada Radogor

georgeb220
8/24/17

Very good service at all. helpfully team .very quickly shipping .very quickly response. Very honest at deal with my goods .many thanks to yoybuy.com team .

topxlt
8/23/17

tres bon service je recomande fortement a tout personne vouvant achter a l'erenger c vraiment un site gegniuale il sont simpa et c pas trop chere

luism81
8/23/17

Haven a great job I have bought with you and I have also used the warehouse service, it seems that there is nothing to improve.

artemyk
8/22/17

I am an active user of "my address in China" service and am fully satisfied with the job. I like how they purchase products in Chinese shops.
Will continue this positive cooperation with pleasure.
Artemy.

nicolaw21
8/21/17

I Use them for their forwarding parcels service.
1- I buy direct from Tmall and Taobao where each shop ships it Yoybuy.
2- You get email prompts listing the weight, parcel code and date logged.
3- I check the parcel codes and sometimes the weights to those listed on my Taobao/tmall delivery orders.
4- though rare, If a parcel has not been logged within 2 days of the Taobao Delivered Notification, I send Yoybuy an email. They are very quick in responding to emails and finding wayward parcels :)
5- the greater the weight the cheaper per kg it becomes. Quick delivery times. Mine normally come between 4-7 days of sending.
Important to remember: If you pay by PayPal, it adds funds to your Yoybuy account rather than directly paying it. You just go to the parcel and pay it with these funds, almost as quick as the direct card payment.
Any over payment of weight gets refunded to your Yoybuy account and then you use it off my next parcel :)

hoshim
8/20/17

I trusted them for buying a color custom item but it was a disaster.
It only was a hat. A 30$ BLACK hat. They didn't even check and sent it to me. They also didn't sent me a pic of it. They bought it in blue, they kept making excuses, and offer me a 3$ coupon for it??? They also told me the solution is I MUST sell it by my own to recover SOME money. WHAT. Awful customer service, worst SS ever, refuse to give any solution , now "is my problem".

A V O I D

Also 99% of good reviews here are BUYED, they offer coupon and discount if you give them a good review here.

antonr24
8/18/17

The given service I use recently all perfectly, purchase, assemblage of the order (all separately packed) and sending to the country of destination. I can recommend, the first order was for a small amount of $ 50, the second order is already $ 150. Everything was perfect.
Данный сервис использую недавно все отлично, покупка, сборка заказа ( все упаковано отдельно) и отправка в страну назначения. Могу рекомендовать, первый заказ был на небольшую сумму 50$, второй заказ уже на 150$. Все пришло идеально.

karinam16
8/18/17

If you want to buy from chinese websites, that dont ship worldwide - this service is the best option!! With the warehouse you can shop online from various websites and then arrange a parcel to your country) very cool)

svetlanac2
8/18/17

Заказываю вещи для всей семьи, очень довольна качеством вещей и работой Yoybuy.com: быстрая закупка и доставка, качественная траспортировка. Рекомендую этого посредника для закупок из Китая!

rodrigot5
8/18/17

I have been using the site for more than 1 year. It Works very well. The system is very simple and flexible. I'm almost becoming Merchant.

zenc1

VERY GOOD :)
Their service is good and the best of all is the insurance
Of the products, thus guaranteeing the care and value of the product
It would be great if they provide the service by sea. I think they would be unique.
Would be the first to make purchases :)

serafimw
8/17/17

YOYBUY - Excellent service! Wonderful service, all at the highest level! I recommend for all comers to use the services of this intermediary!
/Serafim/.

andressao
8/17/17

I recommend them to anyone who needs to order something from Taobao.Their service is fast and really efficient!

toos4
8/16/17

Recently purchased nearly a thousand dollars worth of merchandise via Yoybuy and will be ordering more from them very soon! Order came from China to the US very quickly. Great prices!

tommys50
8/16/17

using taobao.com I can find every accessory for my WWE figure collection that you cannot find in any store or other web site.. YOYBUY is the best

leticiad5
8/16/17

They're very fast and the customer service is really good. My package arrived on time and in good condition. I definitely recommend it!

Helpful answer

Sorry for this. You could send email to service@youbuy.com thanks a lot

By Dannie z. on 6/13/16
Helpful answer

@raffaele according to me you can go with yoybuy because they are 100% reliable.I am using yoybuy from a long time so nothing with them.

By Nathan w. on 1/13/16

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Yoybuy staff and other customers.

20 Photos for Yoybuy