US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

thinh4
2/17/17

Based on my experience with Yoybuy so far, I'd say it enabled and really facilitated my purchase of overseas products.
The items were promptly bought on the same date of order. It didn't take long for their arrival. It was most important that quality was examined before delivery.
When I had questions with orders, I received timely and helpful responses from agents via live chats. Although the shipping cost was a bit high, there were discounts for DHL and EMS.
Overall, using this site was an enjoyable process.

angelaz8
12/25/16

I've been using this cite for about 3 years now, and have never had any problems. The agents on the site are great, they always respond quickly, and are always very helpful.

ed5622
12/11/16

Terrible service! Spent almost $200 on clothing to be shipped to USA. Package arrived to NY, THEN got returned back to China. I was confused as to why this happened and immediately demanded it to be reshipped or refunded. Its been over 4 weeks and they have done neither. Im very upset with this company and I would NEVER recommend them to anybody!

yanam1
12/10/16

Stylish ring in the form of branches with leaves. Seller says the ring is made of 925 silver. Delivered in a pretty handmade box. The ring wiil be good for the size 52 mm - 54 mm of the finger.

The product is made accurately, I havn't complaints about its quality. I've worn it for two month and the ring is in excellent condition. The store has a wide choice, I will come back to them for shopping!

Here is a link to the product - https://world.tmall.com/item/520037001267.htm?id=520037001267

I wish you a good shopping!

anthonyf66
12/7/16

Segun yo, esta pagina es la mejor.
Si te registras te regala un cupon de $10USD.

paulas69
11/19/16

Been using Yoybuy for a while now, and always get my stuff fast. They reply to my questions and request fast, packaging is always neat ans secure. Usually to Canada it takes 7 days for stuff to arrive, which is very fast! I will continue buying there. :)

yuwanthar
10/17/16

Some times I contact their customer service when I order a wrong item to cancel. They canceled and refund money to my account. And good customer service and shipping prices are all good.

viktorg6
10/5/16

From January 2013 to keep buying through yoybuy.com
at the mometn have 48 hours from the Western Union money transfer is not on my account !!! letters do not respond !! Service worse !!!
This year, the service is much worse !!!

soob
9/20/16

No matter how any times you explain about a problem they will not give you a right answer. I doubt that they even read customer inquiry emails.

ankitas8
9/18/16

i shopped for the first time and it was an easy pleasant transaction. would like to shop more

nicl10
9/10/16

New users are given 10 usd. Low prices and good customer support. I recommend to everyone!

marinaa12
9/7/16

This service is OK if everything goes smooth, if something wrong happens with your transaction (my package didnt arrive after 1 month, and there is no tracking update since 12/8/16) they do not take you side or try to resolve the problem with shipping company, they start to lie you and do not provide any real help. They do everything (trying to find any reason) in order not to give you compensation.The level of service in a problem situation is very low. There is no buyer protection that you get for example on eBay or Amazon.

annus2
8/19/16

Its certainly the best taobao agent, they have an excellent online team to assist buyers and its always a pleasure to shop through yoybuy. Would recommend everyone to atleast use it once . Its The best.

fashionm3
8/13/16

Customer service is exceptional, I wish the sellers will ship the products faster though. Great site

juana64
8/5/16

MUY BUEN INTERMEDIARIO ME GUSTO BASTANTE , RECOMENDABLE!

mrardm
7/26/16

This is the number one website as a taobao agent. It has great customer service which respond in less than 24 hours. They ask for very little money and do you a great job. THANK YOU YOYBUY.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you use yoybuy as your agent because the others are expensive and liars . YOYBUY ALL THE WAY.

sonial15
6/10/16

I on YOYBUY since January, and i have no regrets. It's easy to use,and price are honest.
YOYBUY have my trust.

pinkr6
6/6/16

I made my own research which one was the most secure taobao agent and I found Yoybuy being the most popular and with more options than other sites and I tried their service. I received my package safely and the site is friendly user with a lot of payment and shipping methods and what I like the most is the very quick and efficient support service. I will use it very often.

Tip for consumers: Take in mind a little extra money for all the fees (shipping, payment, etc.) which you can calculate before buying. And at the end they will adjust the cost of the package weight and it can be less or more, if it's less they will refund your money to your yoybuy account and if it's more they will charge it to you but is not that much (much more less that $1) BUT the most important part is that even if you have to pay extra cents they will ship your items anyway.

valerijsz
6/4/16

Very bad service, items come faulty one item came empty just the box! I worked with them for over 5 years. When they sent me item that is not as described and different from the one on the picture, i asked for a refund which they refused. I made complaint through PayPal now they blocked my account and I had money there! They are scammers. Also, they weight items differently, when I paid 70$for 2kg item including fees etc. After item arrived I weighted the parcel at home before opening and it was 1.2kg

rominac2
5/16/16

Hello! I want to tell how successful my purchase was through this page (yoybuy), I bought covered winter and ... I fell in love all of them! excellent quality and attention! I recommend always! Obviously if you like to be fashionable, yoybuy can not miss!

dragonk2
4/20/16

Recently used their forwarding service which is very economical.Shipping was fast even 90 days storage is free in their warehouse.100% sure i'm gonna use their service again

kevinj91
4/14/16

Just got my first order from yoybuy.com and quality of the cosplay costume is really good.Shipping was super fast with low price.100% going to buy again.

nathanw43
3/22/16

I was recommended by my friend to use yoybuy at first i was hesitating but later I was really amazed with their fast shipping and good customer service.Definitely i am gonna buy again from yoybuy as long they are serving me elegantly.

briacew
3/21/16

Very happy with the quality of service. I will recommend you to their friends

Tip for consumers: if you are not sure with the quality you choose, please confirm with their purchasers, they are more special on those

kevinw115
3/9/16

it took about two weeks to ship to canada. The package was not damaged, the product was good. everything is good! I already told my friend to use YOYBUY as well. PERFECT!

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yoybuy staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question