Review of Yoybuy

Tel: +86-10-56147027
service@yoybuy.com

artemyk
8/22/17

I am an active user of "my address in China" service and am fully satisfied with the job. I like how they purchase products in Chinese shops.
Will continue this positive cooperation with pleasure.
Artemy.

nicolaw21
8/21/17

I Use them for their forwarding parcels service.
1- I buy direct from Tmall and Taobao where each shop ships it Yoybuy.
2- You get email prompts listing the weight, parcel code and date logged.
3- I check the parcel codes and sometimes the weights to those listed on my Taobao/tmall delivery orders.
4- though rare, If a parcel has not been logged within 2 days of the Taobao Delivered Notification, I send Yoybuy an email. They are very quick in responding to emails and finding wayward parcels :)
5- the greater the weight the cheaper per kg it becomes. Quick delivery times. Mine normally come between 4-7 days of sending.
Important to remember: If you pay by PayPal, it adds funds to your Yoybuy account rather than directly paying it. You just go to the parcel and pay it with these funds, almost as quick as the direct card payment.
Any over payment of weight gets refunded to your Yoybuy account and then you use it off my next parcel :)

hoshim
8/20/17

It was the easier SS I ever tried, also had very competitive prices and a lot of shipping options (cheaper than other). Would order again with them.
Hoshime.

antonr24
8/18/17

The given service I use recently all perfectly, purchase, assemblage of the order (all separately packed) and sending to the country of destination. I can recommend, the first order was for a small amount of $ 50, the second order is already $ 150. Everything was perfect.
Данный сервис использую недавно все отлично, покупка, сборка заказа ( все упаковано отдельно) и отправка в страну назначения. Могу рекомендовать, первый заказ был на небольшую сумму 50$, второй заказ уже на 150$. Все пришло идеально.

karinam16
8/18/17

If you want to buy from chinese websites, that dont ship worldwide - this service is the best option!! With the warehouse you can shop online from various websites and then arrange a parcel to your country) very cool)

svetlanac2
8/18/17

Заказываю вещи для всей семьи, очень довольна качеством вещей и работой Yoybuy.com: быстрая закупка и доставка, качественная траспортировка. Рекомендую этого посредника для закупок из Китая!

rodrigot5
8/18/17

I have been using the site for more than 1 year. It Works very well. The system is very simple and flexible. I'm almost becoming Merchant.

zenc1

VERY GOOD :)
Their service is good and the best of all is the insurance
Of the products, thus guaranteeing the care and value of the product
It would be great if they provide the service by sea. I think they would be unique.
Would be the first to make purchases :)

serafimw
8/17/17

YOYBUY - Excellent service! Wonderful service, all at the highest level! I recommend for all comers to use the services of this intermediary!
/Serafim/.

andressao
8/17/17

I recommend them to anyone who needs to order something from Taobao.Their service is fast and really efficient!

toos4
8/16/17

Recently purchased nearly a thousand dollars worth of merchandise via Yoybuy and will be ordering more from them very soon! Order came from China to the US very quickly. Great prices!

tommys50
8/16/17

using taobao.com I can find every accessory for my WWE figure collection that you cannot find in any store or other web site.. YOYBUY is the best

leticiad5
8/16/17

They're very fast and the customer service is really good. My package arrived on time and in good condition. I definitely recommend it!

anus60
Anu S.
8/16/17

Its one of the most trusted taobao agents who are extremely efficient with a great staff ans excellent service,,,Dont think twice before using it...You wont regeret.

muilea
8/16/17

I have been using taobao for 3 years now for buying clothes and wigs and I find their service to be really good, prompt communication and the shopping cart feature is a huge add-on to me

dibub
8/16/17

i'm from Perú, and i everytime buy in yoybuy with no one problem, they have a great service, recommended at 100%.

jeffersonc16
8/16/17

I use yoybuy fa 3 years ago and it is a very easy to navigate website, good price, good options.
I recommend.

anatolim
8/16/17

Thank you Youbuy. Registered recently. The goods come quickly, the intermediary is reliable, everything is super !!!

federicam3
8/16/17

I have bought four wigs from Yoybuy and I chose DHL to receive them faster ( I have used their forwarding service, very handy, number parcel A20170711171656160654 ). Their DHL rates are the best ( cheaper than other Taobao agents) . The order has been shipped fast and it arrived to me in less than a week. The wigs were well packed, so I am extremely satisfied. I hope to order soon other wigs from Taobao.

alexeyz3
8/16/17

Заказывал через них материнскую плату с тао бао. Никаких проблем небыло, быстро ее выкупили, когда она к ним пришла отправили фотки мне на согласование. Получив мое подтверждение в этот же день отправили.

Были еще проблемы с купоном, который дается за первую регистрацию из-за того, что я заказал товар, но потом от него отказался, а купон все равно оказался использованным (на тао бао черт ногу сломит и описание материнской платы было неправильным). Но написал в службу поддержки и мне все компенсировали

vladimiro4
8/16/17

The best store to buy in China, and congratulate them for incorporating epacket.
Has been the most successful decision when buying online, quick attention, and the new changes have been excellent

adrienem
8/16/17

Neste site, encontrei o produto que eu preciso com o melhor preço e qualidade e para mim, este é o melhor site

larisar2
8/16/17

You are absolutely right....i have been a victim....and have already deposited some money into there system...since then...have... more

alexanderl35
8/16/17

Привет.Я уже не первый раз покупаю на Yoybuy,и хочу сказать,что эта команда работает корректно и профессионально.У меня сложилось приятное впечатление .Надеюсь на длительное и плодотворное сотрудничество.Спасибо Yoybuy за качественную работу.

adwina
8/16/17

I ordered some lights for my new house. Michael helped to repack them and I saved myself over US $800 in shipping fee. All item arrived within 5 working days and I got it installed within 1 day. This is awesome service. Please keep it up and those negative comment. You can ignore them.:)

Helpful answer

Sorry for this. You could send email to service@youbuy.com thanks a lot

By Dannie z. on 6/13/16
Helpful answer

@raffaele according to me you can go with yoybuy because they are 100% reliable.I am using yoybuy from a long time so nothing with them.

By Nathan w. on 1/13/16

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Yoybuy staff and other customers.

20 Photos for Yoybuy