Review of Yoybuy

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

timok2
4/25/17

How is it possible that someone has been so lucky that they have managed to do successful business with this company. From us everything went below all margins. We ordered 5 items from them and soon noticed that we have to cancel our order. Unluckily one item was already ordered by them. That item was two months in their store and when it was sent to another agent, who arranged transport, the item was in unacceptable condition. Our agent sent it back. They refused to pay our money back and offered points couple of times and then different amount of CNYs. We refused to take points and etc but just wanted our money back. They never answered to our any question, just changed the "bid" and asked our acceptance. After their last bid they closed case without telling us first. A professional studied the case and when I sent her comments to Yoybuy, they just answered that case is closed, that's all. I'm quite sure that those who have given positive comments, didn't check that prices were like said in original pages. We noticed that their system is not updating all prices when you choose products from original seller's page. So be prepared that first invoice is not correct and you have to pay more what you though. They take over 10% profit already when they change cny to USD. Then they take 10% fee from everything. Their freight costs are 3...4 times bigger than by others and even from those prices they take 10% profit. It is sick that they force you to use their services with unreasonable prices and then take profit from that. They could call that "business" but we use another word. They are even so sly and cheeky that before you can make payment to them, they ask you to send your photo and copy of credit card although VISA show green light for payment. We refused to send that information because it is totally forbidden by bank. We regret that we tried to do business with them. They still have our money in their account and they refuse to discuss about it. We have been in contact with two other buying agents and they are from another planet, really good and friendly service. Everyone can of course do business with who they want but if you want to get troubles, loose money, burn your nerves, please contact Yoybuy.

debram78
4/25/17

Pleasant enough buying experience, but one of the items arrived damaged (beyond repair) ... insurance was purchased against such an occurrence, but the after-sale service just aren't interested in dealing with this. Very disappointing.

veronicai4
4/14/17

I did my first order on this site and I was really satisfied!
perfect flawless product, fast and reliable service

johnk384
4/13/17

Yoybuy is just leading parcel forwarder that exist on the market. They package are always on time (average time of delivery is 2 weeks) and always willing to help.

I highly recommend!

mitchells28
4/7/17

I ordered some items through this service and was promised that the shipping cost would be a certain price which was competitive, but when it came time to pay for the items to be forwarded the price they were charging was 3 times as much as they said making it really unreasonable to pay. When I contacted support they were no help through e-mail, sending a couple copy and pasted sentences of irrelevant info. Chat support recommended that I wait until I order more to pay for it then. The costs were twice as much as you would pay on dhgate or alibaba.

paints1
3/30/17

I've tried other taobao agents and they never have people who can communicate well or in a timely manner. Yoybuy, on the other hand, was able to do both. I would definitely recommend yoybuy as the go-to taobao agent.

mariam369
3/27/17

I ordered very cute toy and use it 1 year, everything is ok, fast shipping, fast bought. I ove this service

sergiom33
3/17/17

It was a great experience. Everything went according to schedule and package even arrived earlier than expected. I had a problem with the product, but they solved it as soon as I messaged them. Very efficient and great agent!

xufemb
3/13/17

I bought beautiful headphones through them. Quickly, simply, qualitatively. Excellent service, with great prices !!!

sunnyd8
3/4/17

Used yoybuy service about 3 times now. One of the times my items never arrived so I had to message customer service for almost half a year until one of the agents proplery responded and agreed to refund my purchase. Other two times went smoothly.

johanng3
3/3/17

me siento muy satisfecho con la compra en yoybuy son muy serios y responsables, asi como siempre te ayudan a llegar al mejor entendimiento con el vendedor, saludos

Tip for consumers: cuidado con ciertos vendedores que son fraudulentos publican algo y te mandan mal la talla

stefanm40
3/3/17

I have bought several times through Yoybuy. Unfortunately, my experience has not been very good. It all starts out when a Taobao seller says he has a stock of, say, 99. When I want to buy one or two, Yoybuy tells me the seller is out of stock. I have suggested blacklisting this kind of crooked seller, but Yoybuy refuses to do so.

Secondly, in most cases I do not know the Chinese inland postage. I have had at least one case where it reached almost 50% of the price.

Thirdly and most annoyingly, when all items have arrived at Yoybuy's warehouse and I submit delivery, Yoybuy's system makes an estimate of shipping costs. They will not pack up, weigh and calculate the true shipping costs until I have paid the estimate, leading either (rarely) to a reimbursement or (in most cases) to a heavy second postage. The financial risk cannot be calculated. This is all the more burdensome as it could easily be changed. I have told them a dozen times, but they seem unwilling or unable.

Worse yet, Yoybuy has sent me the wrong items that cost me $25 and even after five e-mails wants to give me just $10 to make up for it. Not even in money, but in their ridiculous points!

My conclusion is: Buy from AliExpress.com whenever possible. Otherwise use Taobaoring.com when there is no other option.

thinh4
2/17/17

Based on my experience with Yoybuy so far, I'd say it enabled and really facilitated my purchase of overseas products.
The items were promptly bought on the same date of order. It didn't take long for their arrival. It was most important that quality was examined before delivery.
When I had questions with orders, I received timely and helpful responses from agents via live chats. Although the shipping cost was a bit high, there were discounts for DHL and EMS.
Overall, using this site was an enjoyable process.

angelaz8
12/25/16

I've been using yoybuy for about 4 years now, and its absolutely amazing. i mainly want to give an applause to the shipping system they use (that i chose with international orders), it has never taken longer than 10 days to get to my house, its so fast and reliable. the site is so good that i highly recommended to my friend, and now she loves it.

ed5622
12/11/16

Terrible service! Spent almost $200 on clothing to be shipped to USA. Package arrived to NY, THEN got returned back to China. I was confused as to why this happened and immediately demanded it to be reshipped or refunded. Its been over 4 weeks and they have done neither. Im very upset with this company and I would NEVER recommend them to anybody!

yanam1
12/10/16

Stylish ring in the form of branches with leaves. Seller says the ring is made of 925 silver. Delivered in a pretty handmade box. The ring wiil be good for the size 52 mm - 54 mm of the finger.

The product is made accurately, I havn't complaints about its quality. I've worn it for two month and the ring is in excellent condition. The store has a wide choice, I will come back to them for shopping!

Here is a link to the product - https://world.tmall.com/item/520037001267.htm?id=520037001267

I wish you a good shopping!

anthonyf66
12/7/16

Segun yo, esta pagina es la mejor.
Si te registras te regala un cupon de $10USD.

paulas69
11/19/16

Been using Yoybuy for a while now, and always get my stuff fast. They reply to my questions and request fast, packaging is always neat ans secure. Usually to Canada it takes 7 days for stuff to arrive, which is very fast! I will continue buying there. :)

yuwanthar
10/17/16

Some times I contact their customer service when I order a wrong item to cancel. They canceled and refund money to my account. And good customer service and shipping prices are all good.

viktorg6
10/5/16

From January 2013 to keep buying through yoybuy.com
at the mometn have 48 hours from the Western Union money transfer is not on my account !!! letters do not respond !! Service worse !!!
This year, the service is much worse !!!

soob
9/20/16

No matter how any times you explain about a problem they will not give you a right answer. I doubt that they even read customer inquiry emails.

ankitas8
9/18/16

i shopped for the first time and it was an easy pleasant transaction. would like to shop more

nicl10
9/10/16

New users are given 10 usd. Low prices and good customer support. I recommend to everyone!

marinaa12
9/7/16

This service is OK if everything goes smooth, if something wrong happens with your transaction (my package didnt arrive after 1 month, and there is no tracking update since 12/8/16) they do not take you side or try to resolve the problem with shipping company, they start to lie you and do not provide any real help. They do everything (trying to find any reason) in order not to give you compensation.The level of service in a problem situation is very low. There is no buyer protection that you get for example on eBay or Amazon.

annus2
8/19/16

Its certainly the best taobao agent, they have an excellent online team to assist buyers and its always a pleasure to shop through yoybuy. Would recommend everyone to atleast use it once . Its The best.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yoybuy staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question