US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

anthonyf66
12/7/16

Segun yo, esta pagina es la mejor.
Si te registras te regala un cupon de $10USD.

paulas69
11/19/16

Been using Yoybuy for a while now, and always get my stuff fast. They reply to my questions and request fast, packaging is always neat ans secure. Usually to Canada it takes 7 days for stuff to arrive, which is very fast! I will continue buying there. :)

yuwanthar
10/17/16

Some times I contact their customer service when I order a wrong item to cancel. They canceled and refund money to my account. And good customer service and shipping prices are all good.

viktorg6
10/5/16

From January 2013 to keep buying through yoybuy.com
at the mometn have 48 hours from the Western Union money transfer is not on my account !!! letters do not respond !! Service worse !!!
This year, the service is much worse !!!

soob
9/20/16

No matter how any times you explain about a problem they will not give you a right answer. I doubt that they even read customer inquiry emails.

ankitas8
9/18/16

i shopped for the first time and it was an easy pleasant transaction. would like to shop more

nicl10
9/10/16

New users are given 10 usd. Low prices and good customer support. I recommend to everyone!

marinaa12
9/7/16

This service is OK if everything goes smooth, if something wrong happens with your transaction (my package didnt arrive after 1 month, and there is no tracking update since 12/8/16) they do not take you side or try to resolve the problem with shipping company, they start to lie you and do not provide any real help. They do everything (trying to find any reason) in order not to give you compensation.The level of service in a problem situation is very low. There is no buyer protection that you get for example on eBay or Amazon.

annus2
8/19/16

Its certainly the best taobao agent, they have an excellent online team to assist buyers and its always a pleasure to shop through yoybuy. Would recommend everyone to atleast use it once . Its The best.

fashionm3
8/13/16

Customer service is exceptional, I wish the sellers will ship the products faster though. Great site

juana64
8/5/16

MUY BUEN INTERMEDIARIO ME GUSTO BASTANTE , RECOMENDABLE!

mrardm
7/26/16

This is the number one website as a taobao agent. It has great customer service which respond in less than 24 hours. They ask for very little money and do you a great job. THANK YOU YOYBUY.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you use yoybuy as your agent because the others are expensive and liars . YOYBUY ALL THE WAY.

sonial15
6/10/16

I on YOYBUY since January, and i have no regrets. It's easy to use,and price are honest.
YOYBUY have my trust.

pinkr6
6/6/16

I made my own research which one was the most secure taobao agent and I found Yoybuy being the most popular and with more options than other sites and I tried their service. I received my package safely and the site is friendly user with a lot of payment and shipping methods and what I like the most is the very quick and efficient support service. I will use it very often.

Tip for consumers: Take in mind a little extra money for all the fees (shipping, payment, etc.) which you can calculate before buying. And at the end they will adjust the cost of the package weight and it can be less or more, if it's less they will refund your money to your yoybuy account and if it's more they will charge it to you but is not that much (much more less that $1) BUT the most important part is that even if you have to pay extra cents they will ship your items anyway.

valerijsz
6/4/16

Very bad service, items come faulty one item came empty just the box! I worked with them for over 5 years. When they sent me item that is not as described and different from the one on the picture, i asked for a refund which they refused. I made complaint through PayPal now they blocked my account and I had money there! They are scammers. Also, they weight items differently, when I paid 70$for 2kg item including fees etc. After item arrived I weighted the parcel at home before opening and it was 1.2kg

rominac2
5/16/16

Hello! I want to tell how successful my purchase was through this page (yoybuy), I bought covered winter and ... I fell in love all of them! excellent quality and attention! I recommend always! Obviously if you like to be fashionable, yoybuy can not miss!

dragonk2
4/20/16

Recently used their forwarding service which is very economical.Shipping was fast even 90 days storage is free in their warehouse.100% sure i'm gonna use their service again

kevinj91
4/14/16

Just got my first order from yoybuy.com and quality of the cosplay costume is really good.Shipping was super fast with low price.100% going to buy again.

nathanw43
3/22/16

I was recommended by my friend to use yoybuy at first i was hesitating but later I was really amazed with their fast shipping and good customer service.Definitely i am gonna buy again from yoybuy as long they are serving me elegantly.

briacew
3/21/16

Very happy with the quality of service. I will recommend you to their friends

Tip for consumers: if you are not sure with the quality you choose, please confirm with their purchasers, they are more special on those

kevinw115
3/9/16

it took about two weeks to ship to canada. The package was not damaged, the product was good. everything is good! I already told my friend to use YOYBUY as well. PERFECT!

manob1
10/13/15

I want warn people who want to use yoybuy please be very careful about shipment cost. I have order many times from this site without any problem but for 1kg or 2kg shipment cost is not a big deal. I had a package of 31kg they lose there mind and give me quotation about 800$ this means 25$ per kilo by the way shipment is to Senegal, I manage to call a friend in China to quot for me, guess what is 57RMB per kilo (about 9.19$) yoybuy don't only get benefit by purchasing for you they also take your blood out for shipment. So people please be careful ask DHL or EMS to quot for you first compare with yoybuy if you order 1kg or 1.5kg no problem but above you will put to much money. This not the only thing the costumer service is as bad as there site you get reply from 10 different peoples, sometime they answer you sometime they don't give an importance. For my case they never answer me about shipping way the only choice I had is EMS why? don't know. If you have any other choice don't use this site.

Tip for consumers: check with the calculator on there site to get a quotation about shipment before you order. http://www.yoybuy.com/en/service/tools/costestimation.html

sorinb1
8/17/15

I have to say that this web is very good for me. I feel secure when I buy something with them. Last thing I bought was a telephone, they are working ok, with a good price paid for them. I really recommend this page because this page is the best intermediary service.

josepha41
7/10/15

yoybuy.com is trying in the sense that the help to translate Chinese language into English language for those who are not Chinese speakers. their services are good because the help to make sure customers get the best when it comes to their goods.

thomasp45
7/6/15

I'm quite satisfied with YOYBUY. When I wanted some items on the Chinese webshop Tmall, I could just order it with a Chinese address. When Yoybuy got the item, they offered immediately to forward it to my home address. This for a reasonable price.
What impressed me is their shipping speed (always less than 24 hours) and speed of their customer service (you get a response within an hour during business hours).

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yoybuy staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question