US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

roberts272

Said item was in stock and I gave my credit card info for payment. (in 22 reviews)

dougs29

I immediately received an email confirming my order. (in 69 reviews)

lauram84

It shipped within the hour and they had it 2 days later. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ronw22
6/4/16

I have made several purchases from Wise Sales, all went very well. Have also received very helpful phone support on a few problems. Prompt attention and shipment on subsequent accessory items too.

thomasb150
2/17/16

Ordered a Honda EU2000 generator for $1063 on July 27, 2015. Two months later Wise Sales says they are still back ordered from Honda. I requested a refund, which they (Wise) said they would do but now it's 2016 and still no refund. Wise website is down and no one answers the phone. Wish I had seen all these other reviews before placing my order.

gregge1
2/10/16

They are a bait, take your money (even though they said "item in stock and will ship in 2 days") and then try to sell you something you don't want. LONG story short - took my money and would not refund it when I was not interested in other options they were trying to sell. Ended up hiring an attorney and contacting the Illinois State Police and threatening to have the manager arrested before getting my money refunded 3 months later. Was treated like a 2nd rate citizen once they had my money. Don't ever consider this business for anything!!!!!!!!!!

billm125
1/31/16

This is another company they own....

Their contact page is the same as amazon for address. See http://www.wiserental.com/contact

Address for contact info is the same, see amazon site. Look in the policies tab. The link will bring you to the shipping page. Just look to the right of the "shipping tab" for the "policies tab" at http://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A3LYBZJQDRIZXY&tab=shipping&vasStoreID=#aag_shipping

wayneb54
11/30/15

Ordered a generator May 18, 2015 and everything was good. Waited and waited for it to be shipped, finally called and was told that it was on back order. So I canceled the order with the thought that they would refund my money. Here it is November 30 2015 and funds have not been credited back to my account nor can I reach anybody after many, many phone calls and e-mails. I think I just got scammed. If you are planning on ordering from this company DON'T

jeffk55
11/28/15

I was shocked to see all these negative reviews! I purchased a Toro snowblower, and later a Bill Goat lawn vac from Wise Sales in 2013. I had no issues whatsoever. The prices were good and I received both machines in just a few days. Something must have changed since then. I have no idea what that might be, but I feel sorry for all the folks who have had bad experiences. Seems the company's website is down so they must be out of business now.

miked157
11/4/15

this is a fraudulent company DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marka122
11/3/15

Order a generator in July 2015, never arrived, explanations were always "try next week." Now website is down and no answer on phone #.

I have filed a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General for fraud, and I plan to sue Wise Equipment in the coming month. Would recommend others do the same.

Thanks!

Mark

Tip for consumers: DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR WISE EQUIPMENT AND RENTALS (WISESALES.COM).

rsd2
10/16/15

Be WARNED:

Wise Sales has my $950 and I got nothing so far - 4 months and counting. They cannot deliver. Goods have never shipped and they keep giving the same old story -- we'll call when it's ready, we cant control the ship schedule, etc. I will never order from these people again!.

billyb73
10/12/15

Phones are down and website is under maintenance. ...got a lot of money invested in a saw that I have had bought for a month and haven't gotten it.

nank6
10/8/15

Ordered generators on June 21, 2015. After months and months telling us that they were backordered, we called to cancel the order. We were told that the check was going to mailed out that day. 3 weeks later we called to inquire about the refund check only to find that the phone has been disconnected and the website has been taken down.

BEWARE... DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM.

phillipc22
10/4/15

You people suck! Now website down and phone number is disconnected!

michaelm310
10/2/15

Possibly the worst ever online sales company ever. I placed an order 02-Jun-2015 and was immediately charged. One month later I called to check the status and they told me they never had the product in stock but would arrive in inventory in one week. Two weeks later, I called again and they told me they do not have the product and may arrive in 2-4 weeks. At this time, it is now 25-Aug and I called to once again check the status which was informed they do not have this product. After this long wait for a product to arrive in their inventory, I requested a refund. It is now 02-Oct-2015 and still no refund. I was told 10-14 business days. I would never purchase from this vendor ever!

kellis9
9/30/15

When i placed my order for a generator, it said it was in stock. Come to find out it was on back order and wouldn't be delivered for another month so i had to cancel my order. ONE MONTH LATER and after SEVERAL CALLS A DAY for that entire month with no answer, i was forced to go to my bank to dispute the charge. Very upset.

dennisy3
9/27/15

I have a extension cord on back order since 8/17. They don't answer the phone or e-mails.
They're crooks

stevef65
9/26/15

Never saw the product I ordered, and never had a single e-mail answered. Did get a refund thru Amazon Payments a-z guarantee. Thank goodness I used Amazon Payments!!!! If you like anxiety and frustration Wise Sales are your guys, otherwise look elsewhere.

stephenm98
9/25/15

Never delivered the mower I ordered but charged my credit card over $5000 dollars which took me over a month to get back. So far it's cost me over &100 to get nothing from them. I will never use Wisesales again!

dickh16
9/15/15

buyer beware!
don't give them your credit card number or debit card number!
you will never see what you ordered or you money back!

don't believe me then give it a try!

Ask $#*! about WiseSales
jeffreyg26
9/15/15

Ordered a generator from this place (Wise Equipment & Rental) never got the generator and still have not received my refund I asked for.

Ordered the generator on 14 May 2015.

They cashed my check on 29 May 2015.

Talked to them on 27 July 2015 they told me they still had not received any generators and they were still on back order. So I told them I couldn’t wait any longer to just refund my money.

Called 10 Aug. 2015 about my check they claimed someone had screwed up the paper work and it would be in the mail that day.

Called them again on 24 Aug. 2015 about my check. They told me that the owner of the company was signing the check that day and it would be in the mail.

Called all day 14 Sep. 2015 no one ever answered the phone.

Called on 15 Sep. 2015 talked with them and they told me they would have their billing office contact me. Ill believe that when it happens.

If you got to their website it says the number one priority is customer service. Well maybe they should go into the manure service, they would be topnotch then. Because all they do is serve up a bunch of crap. Worst company I have ever done business with.

michaelm302
9/14/15

WORST experience ever buying online from Wise Sales. DO NOT BUY FROM WISE SALES. IT IS A SCAM. THEY ARE INTENTIONALLY RIPPING OFF THE CONSUMERS. They will take your money in a hot second and then not answer phone calls or emails. I had to get Bank of America involved to dispute the charge to my credit card for undelivered goods. My review is much like the others, I ordered an "in stock" automatic transfer switch part RSS200-6869 on August 27, 2015. They show 8 in stock right now! It was never shipped, I never got it and my online account status at Wise says they are processing the order BUT THEY CHARGED THE CARD IN FULL MORE THAN 3 WEEKS AGO. UPS only takes 5 days - I smell a RAT. I emailed 4 times last week asking for help - NO RESPONSE. I called on On Saturday 9/5/15 and some kid said they were back-ordered and I would have it in "a few days". I asked for a name and he hung up. I waited a week and then called 6 more times. Nobody answers the phone. It rings and rings until timing out (a LONG time). Now the phone goes to a message that says it is disconnected. Bank America realizes this is bad business and are coming to my rescue and crediting my card back and handling the dispute directly with Wise Sales. BE WARNED that these other reviews, much like mine, are not isolated incidents. DO NOT BUY FROM WISE SALES. THEY ARE A RIP OFF. It is sad that they are obviously going out of business and ripping off as many people as they can along the way. Very evil.

jamesp168
9/14/15

did anybody get refund back

jamesh206
9/10/15

Same thing scam how do these people get away with this.

wards12
9/5/15

Dido to ALL the reviews. No nothing: generator, email, phone call, but they took the money. I called to see where my " in stock" generator was.... Quess??? On back order!!! Today is Sept 3 2015 my order still says "processing ". Went to Credit card Co to fix this mess. Good luck if you used a bank card./Debit card. Scam pure and simple.

ronnyr1
9/2/15

Called Wise 3 times 2 times no answer 3rd was left on hold for 15 minutes I have a timer on my phone. Called back talked to a lady she said they was short handed asked what I needed I told her she said let me see if there is someone to talk to. She came back said everyone busy I told her what I was looking for she said they was on back order an she would have someone to call me. 2 days later still no phone call, I will go else where to get what I need.

andyb68
8/31/15

Order placed at wise sales.com on July 20, 2013 for a Honda EU7000is.
$3999.00 was charged to my amazon store card that same day.
Ever since placing my order I have been given various reasons on why my order has not been shipped yet.
First I was told shipment from Honda was delayed two weeks. before the two weeks were up I was told it could take three to four weeks for delivery from Honda.
On August 17 I was told by Gary that my generator will arrive at the warehouse August 24 and they will ship out August 25.
Since August 25 my phone calls to Wise Sales went unanswered until today August 31. (my emails were never answered ever since placing the order)
When I called today I was on hold for two hours before I hung up and called right back. I then got an answer and was told it could be another four to five weeks before my order ships.
This is really looking like a scam where Wise Sales is floating their business by taking orders and collecting money upfront then using that money to purchase items for older orders
I want this item shipped NOW without delay ASAP

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the WiseSales staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Add your answer
11/3/15
Answer
scotta35
A: My credit Union has refunded my money and is trying to recoup from Visa. They have never been able to contact these snakes. They also had a rental company, Wise Equipment Rental. You might try that avenue. I did receive a call from the Illinois Attorney General's office in response to my complaint I filed with them. Also Honda Power Equipment was starting a file about this company when I talked with them. You might check with Visa or MasterCard directly I'm sure this is on their radar.
11/7/15