US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

donh102
2/24/17

nothing it provides has any useful value! and immediately canceled it, yet it still charged for the next half of year! even you may intend to use it once, it uses the dirty trick like below to hook you up!!!

Subscription Plan Fees. If you sign up for our monthly (or other subscription term) plan (a Subscription Plan), we bill your Account using the billing information you provide to us. The Subscription Plan enables you to conduct multiple searches during the term of your subscription. The Subscription Plan is valid for one month (or other subscription term) from the date of purchase, and will auto-renew at the end of the term if not cancelled. You agree that a one-month term is one calendar month (e.g., May 15 to June 15; January 30 to February 28). Your Subscription Plan will remain open and active until your Account is cancelled, suspended, or terminated.

This site & service should be allowed!!!

Tip for consumers: if allowed to give zero/negative of star, i will do so!

ricke145
2/20/17

Should not have to sign up for anything to get a public phone number. Stupid fake "information gathering" screen, that leads to another tease. Please don't pay memberships to these kinds of sites, or even singing up for some free option or trial version of these sites. It only keeps them relevant.

jenniferb275
2/19/17

I USED THEM ONCE. I CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION. THEY HAVE NOW TAKEN MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT 6 TIMES. AFTER 6 ATTEMPTS TO CANCEL VIA EMAIL BECAUSE THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM? IF SO, CAN WE HAVE THEM CHARGED?? PLEASE EMAIL ME @ LUKESMOM0508@YAHOO.COM ASAP. I WANT THEM SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

md203
2/13/17

I got more recent info with a simple google search than with their so called "premium" service. Oddly, the free search on whitepages had the most recent address and phone number...worthless-glad i didn't spend the $30 and tried he free trial

fredj55
2/10/17

I used the whitepages for along time, very usefull, but no longer have any value, the
way it works now is useless to me

gloriaa31
1/24/17

This studio and its instructors are amazing. It truly is the best work out ever! Building strength and a better body!

mariah194
1/22/17

White pages, HAS CREATED FAKE AND PHONEY ACCOUNTS using my company name.

Have called 4 times to request amendments and to get this deleted. 4 times!!!!!!!!! THATS AT LEAST 45 MINS of my valuable time.

Phone centre is based in the Philippines they read off a script, have no intention of helping you and are incapable of helping.

still waiting for this to be resolved by the stupid people working in the phone centre. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY listing in the white pages that's what online search is for.

claudiak22
1/18/17

I often get spam phone calls - we all probably do. I save the spam phone numbers and then look them up to see where they are coming from. I used to do this on the "Free" White pages web site. NOW ..... every single phone number that I put in, comes up as: "We Didn't find a Match". So now they want you to pay just to look up one number. And then the ads come up to pay now for their premium service. Yes - This really is a scam.

nancyl122
1/13/17

I tried to look up 5 people. Not one of the phone numbers worked. Or emails. It's a BIG SCAM!!! DO NOT USE!!! NOTHING BUT LIES AND A WASTE OF YOUR TIME!!! WISH I COULD CHARGE THEM FOR ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT I PUT INTO LOOKING MY FRIENDS UP. They should call it BLACK PAGE.

non226
1/12/17

How is their low class operation legal? They are a scam. They somehow steal peoples personal information, post it illegally to the internet, and never inform that individual. SO unethical. Hope WhitePages goes out of business

carolannt
1/11/17

There is absolutely no purpose in using this site as a phonebook or for an address search. Everything you click on brings you to their premium option which you must pay for. WASTE OF TIME. If I could give them zero stars it would be more accurate.

jp199
1/11/17

No more walking the pages with my fingers, now they want us to walk through our wallets. BOOOOOOOOO!

Tip for consumers: Don't

annes91
1/6/17

THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! THEY MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL OUT, REMOVE, CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU'RE BASICALLY TRAPPED! DON'T JOIN!

louisl38
12/23/16

I used to be able to look up a phone number but now they want get you to pay for a background check. they suck

whitepagesh
12/19/16

Used to be that you could logon to the whitepages website and find an address and a phone number for the person you were looking for. Now you are inundated with requests to view that persons background information and sign up for monthly access to premium services. Oh but wait, there's more. As if that's not enough, they hammer you with subtle questions like, "Is Jane Doe over 30 years old?" They are sucking all the info they can out of you while you dig around on their site to try and find a silly phone number or address. The crazy thing is you could run downtown, find a "still" operating payphone, find the info in their phonebook faster than this stupid site.
Boo WhitePages.com Boo!

joeb274
12/19/16

White Pages was a beneficial public service for as long as I can remember. What the hell happened? Even my phone book caters to businesses only. I guess the 'times are a changing'.

melbam3
11/10/16

This is just pitiful. Give me the old wp that was free and simple to look up an address, phone number. Shooting themselves in the foot

joelb61
11/2/16

this website will not give any free information regardless of what it claims. those claims get you to answer an array of questions designed to help build its database with the information that you provided it with no intention of letting you see any of that information without first paying a premium. to pay the premium you will find that the information inside is outdated and very inaccurate. I did this search on myself knowing that I only have two relatives however the site shows me as having 31. do not waste your time or money on this site

aaronp34
10/31/16

They are totally dishonest. Once they have your credit card they start charging you every month 19.95 even though you haven't authorized it. I am contacting my bank and doing what I can on my end to get them prosecuted. They are evil.

angelab151
10/20/16

i tried looking for my own phone number and it also

chrise64
10/18/16

I almost got suckered into paying 30 bucks for this ripoff website. Thanks to all the negative comments I didn't do it. To all of you who have been scammed - you can file a complaint with the FTC, Better Business, etc. They all have websites.

stephenr72
10/12/16

Just discovered this company has been billing me for the last six months.
-signed up for cheap trial.
-Canceled trial six months ago.
- Billed last 6 months without being notified.
- This company wont respond to my emails.
- Don't have any emails from company regarding billing. They just bill my bank account.

I reported them to my bank and to consumer protection sites.
Fudge them!

olandoc
10/6/16

Gives you a certain amount of information that cant even $#*!ing help you . Charges 30 $#*!ing dollars!!!!! Than once you finally find who you want , the $#*! starts acting retarded like it cant work , wont even search thoroughly and last but not least its a total $#*!ing Rip off. by all means $#*! THIS SITE. waste of my damn money

carolh114
10/4/16

Whitepages.com used to be a site I could access to find a landline phone number that is public. NO LONGER!! They have gotten greedy and want $19.95 minimum for public information! Just a phone number!!! Well, there are other ways- a little harder, but I won't be taken in by their greed.

ja27997
10/3/16

You get almost nothing for your money...AND if you try to stop the charges, GOOD LUCK!! Has to be one of the biggest ripoffs on the internet.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the WhitePages staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question