US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

nancyl122
1/13/17

I tried to look up 5 people. Not one of the phone numbers worked. Or emails. It's a BIG SCAM!!! DO NOT USE!!! NOTHING BUT LIES AND A WASTE OF YOUR TIME!!! WISH I COULD CHARGE THEM FOR ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT I PUT INTO LOOKING MY FRIENDS UP. They should call it BLACK PAGE.

non226
1/12/17

How is their low class operation legal? They are a scam. They somehow steal peoples personal information, post it illegally to the internet, and never inform that individual. SO unethical. Hope WhitePages goes out of business

carolannt
1/11/17

There is absolutely no purpose in using this site as a phonebook or for an address search. Everything you click on brings you to their premium option which you must pay for. WASTE OF TIME. If I could give them zero stars it would be more accurate.

jp199
1/11/17

No more walking the pages with my fingers, now they want us to walk through our wallets. BOOOOOOOOO!

Tip for consumers: Don't

annes91
1/6/17

THIS IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! THEY MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL OUT, REMOVE, CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU'RE BASICALLY TRAPPED! DON'T JOIN!

louisl38
12/23/16

I used to be able to look up a phone number but now they want get you to pay for a background check. they suck

whitepagesh
12/19/16

Used to be that you could logon to the whitepages website and find an address and a phone number for the person you were looking for. Now you are inundated with requests to view that persons background information and sign up for monthly access to premium services. Oh but wait, there's more. As if that's not enough, they hammer you with subtle questions like, "Is Jane Doe over 30 years old?" They are sucking all the info they can out of you while you dig around on their site to try and find a silly phone number or address. The crazy thing is you could run downtown, find a "still" operating payphone, find the info in their phonebook faster than this stupid site.
Boo WhitePages.com Boo!

joeb274
12/19/16

White Pages was a beneficial public service for as long as I can remember. What the hell happened? Even my phone book caters to businesses only. I guess the 'times are a changing'.

melbam3
11/10/16

This is just pitiful. Give me the old wp that was free and simple to look up an address, phone number. Shooting themselves in the foot

joelb61
11/2/16

this website will not give any free information regardless of what it claims. those claims get you to answer an array of questions designed to help build its database with the information that you provided it with no intention of letting you see any of that information without first paying a premium. to pay the premium you will find that the information inside is outdated and very inaccurate. I did this search on myself knowing that I only have two relatives however the site shows me as having 31. do not waste your time or money on this site

aaronp34
10/31/16

They are totally dishonest. Once they have your credit card they start charging you every month 19.95 even though you haven't authorized it. I am contacting my bank and doing what I can on my end to get them prosecuted. They are evil.

angelab151
10/20/16

i tried looking for my own phone number and it also

chrise64
10/18/16

I almost got suckered into paying 30 bucks for this ripoff website. Thanks to all the negative comments I didn't do it. To all of you who have been scammed - you can file a complaint with the FTC, Better Business, etc. They all have websites.

stephenr72
10/12/16

Just discovered this company has been billing me for the last six months.
-signed up for cheap trial.
-Canceled trial six months ago.
- Billed last 6 months without being notified.
- This company wont respond to my emails.
- Don't have any emails from company regarding billing. They just bill my bank account.

I reported them to my bank and to consumer protection sites.
Fudge them!

olandoc
10/6/16

Gives you a certain amount of information that cant even $#*!ing help you . Charges 30 $#*!ing dollars!!!!! Than once you finally find who you want , the $#*! starts acting retarded like it cant work , wont even search thoroughly and last but not least its a total $#*!ing Rip off. by all means $#*! THIS SITE. waste of my damn money

carolh114
10/4/16

Whitepages.com used to be a site I could access to find a landline phone number that is public. NO LONGER!! They have gotten greedy and want $19.95 minimum for public information! Just a phone number!!! Well, there are other ways- a little harder, but I won't be taken in by their greed.

ja27997
10/3/16

You get almost nothing for your money...AND if you try to stop the charges, GOOD LUCK!! Has to be one of the biggest ripoffs on the internet.

susans257
9/26/16

Thanks but no thanks! Looks like y'all have some improving to do!

melbam2
9/21/16

When was looking up a phone number an act of Congress or inundated with so nah by ways of selling me something I don't want?
I will never think of white pages the way it use to be.... Helpful

sophies29
9/20/16

White pages is a nightmare!!!
They will not take your info down, contacted my district attorney to get after this $#*!e show.
Hope they go out of business!
Evil Company!

cynthias64
9/14/16

I used this service once, and out of curiousity while I had it, I looked myself up. They had me listed as deceased! All of the other information was correct, so it was me for sure. I emailed the company and thier solution was to delete me alltogether. I am not so concerned with that as much as what it means. The information on here is sketchy at best.

lisaj109
8/15/16

This company will continue to charge your credit card for months after you sign up. You can call and cancel but they will continue to charge your account even if they verbally tell you that they will stop the charges. I would not EVER give them your credit card number. Their customer service is horrible.

cherylg12
8/15/16

For whitepages.com to advertise as it does with glowing promises, you are better to go Spokeo, which will provide the same worthless information but at a lower cost. 19.99/13.95. If you are looking for location of friend or family that has lived at same location for 25 years either will do. If it is important to find someone in a town for less than a year. Forget it. The Premium Membership nor a Premium Member Report is not VERIFIED! Do not miss this fact.
I went to whitepages to find a professor, nothing!!!!! then searched for wives name, nothing. They were still recorded in original address. Did Whitepages even offer to remove charges to Premium Membership (thought it would provide more details). I made a big mistake. If you know of an up to date people search, I would love to hear it. Save your money.

tirzahs
8/12/16

You can't use it unless you pay 30 bucks a month. No thank you I'll go open my free telephone book and look up a phone number that way.

annef39
7/25/16

No longer does this site provide you with address information - it's all just a scam to sell other services.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the WhitePages staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question