Review of Superpages

Tel: +1-972-453-7342
tarjetas.postales@superpages.com

mikeb805
10/14/18

Six weeks since I sent in my company info, and still no listing. They say the listing is free, but they constantly call me trying to sell me their business listing services. I've received six phone calls from their reps, and each time they say that my listing will be posted ASAP, but it never gets done. It seems that if you don't purchase their services, your "free" listing never gets published. Don't waste your time with these jokers!

stellal29
2/21/18

Their site makes my life easier especially when finding salons or restaurants nearby and I am also getting exclusive discounts from different establishments. Outstanding site.

doloresr10
11/30/17

Had a great first time! Very nice and supportive staff and members, Looking forcorner.
ard to looking and feeling better!

sherquanac
10/17/17

My review is on Security Public Storage Riverbank. I have had the best experience dealing with security public storage. I have been through some challenging situations this year and the staff at Security Public Storage Riverbank has been there for me every step of the way, making sure I new all of my options. I even called to find out if there were any discounts available and the staff researched and found something to my surprise. Thank you security public storage, your help is greatly appreciated!

kristim33
6/23/17

It is a great environment and the staff work great together!...The workout is amazing!!!.I lovekickboxing,Nashville

curtism47
6/15/17

I must say I didn't expect to get into shape so fast !!!! But hey these guys here do it an they keep u excited to do so o love it!!. # Ilovekickboxing

jacquelynb8
5/17/17

Awesome place to buy a used vehicle. Customer Service was impeccable and I would recommend this company to anyone. Definitely will leave with a smile on your face.

veronicar31
4/19/17

EverDry stands behind their work. They come over every time and fix whatever problem i am having in my basement.
VSR
Fremont

danielled67
2/15/17

I always have a hard time narrowing the search with not a lot of information, but eventually I can get what I need.

chrisd215
2/12/17

I found my basement flooding on a Sunday afternoon! I called EverDry's number and EverDry's Representative came to my house on Monday morning to provide an estimate and timing to fix my problems. An early, acceptable schedule was determined and their crew did an amazing amount of work in about four days to provide both an outside drainage system as well as an internal double sump pump system in the basement area. My job was also monitored by the home office Quality Control personnel to assure that my job met their requirements. Completely Satisfied with no additional problems since the installation.

billf41
12/21/15

I own Allstar Service Realty in Middletown ny my phone number is 845 343 1717. I've sent request after request to correct my information nobody ever responded

mm151
9/21/15

How many times have you seen a company with 1 star posted and that brings them to the top of Google and nothing else? The sad fact is that people want to see something bad or just curious. So when you click through that 1 star post to a so called review site. They have their paying customers at the top of their list so you can now click through to one of their paying customers which they will state as outstanding, great etc.. That is really a low thing to do to a company. They really don't want to post 5 star companies because the chances of you clicking though to one of their paying customers are slim because the reader of the review is more concern about the company of their choice and not the choice of that review website...I would never trust reviews from superpages dot com. or advertise on their site.

Tip for consumers: My tip to someone reviewing customers on this site is not to click through any of their customers because you may find bad reviews of them on other sites that they are not a paying customer to...it's all about paying customers and really not your concerns of what you review but what you click on.

dohns
8/7/15

My job has used this site to search for various vendors and subcontractors. It can be
confusing to use or not as organized. I prefer a simpler search engine.

chrissya1
7/1/15

Its ok can be better!

lv28
4/5/15

I just typed in the address of the development in which I live to see what sort of information I'd get. What I found (besides a few correct listings) were listings of people who moved away or DIED years ago, and they're listed as still living here! Is there no such thing as an accurate, up to date phone/address search service???? Paid or free????

johnh302
3/7/15

I called a lot of companies to move me.
Chose Dynasty Movers everything went great.
They were on time professional and courteous.
There trucks were large clean and moved in one trip.
I would recommend them to anyone.

marlenel2
9/18/14

JACK. gAYSON. Plumbing and heating co. Mineola,NY
I would like to compliment your plumbing team for completing a difficult removal and installation of a new gas burner and water tank. Jose, Eugene Marcos and Sean worked diligently to complete the job in one day. The men were polite and they worked hard to minimize the cleanup in my home. I am very pleased with the job that they did. Everything regarding maintaining the system was carefully explained to me.
I highly recommend your company.
Sincerely,

2/7/14

awesome!!!i really like it

christinas12
10/20/12

Not pleased with the customer service at all. Was lied to on the phone and sent bills with charges I was told I would not have to pay. A year later everything was refunded, but what a headache!

Questions? Get answers from the Superpages staff and other customers.

Superpages?